- Having an emergency game plan within reach and ready to go is critical to helping disaster responders provide a fast, effective, and thorough response.
- Recognizing risks is important, but to be truly prepared, companies need to have a disaster plan in place to protect them before, during, and after an event.
- Having your parking lot paved by a professional contractor will increase the life expectancy of your pavement, considerably reducing costs in the long run.
- Fire sprinkler retrofits can minimize damage and save lives when upgrading older buildings that may have once been up to fire code, but are now outdated.
- Whether it’s for safety, function or aesthetics, lighting has a big impact on how a property looks and operates. Recent advances in technology have allowed for enhanced lightning solutions that are both energy efficient and affordable
- New funding models and innovative building techniques are expected to revolutionize the affordable housing sector in Canada.
- Neglecting and avoiding preventative maintenance can lead to equipment failure, expensive repairs or the need for complete replacement.
Upcoming EventsMore Upcoming Events
Building Lasting Change 2017
Tuesday, May 30, 2017 to Thursday, June 1, 2017
Vancouver Convention Centre West
First Annual ClimateWise Evening of Recognition
Wednesday, May 31, 2017
Toronto, Electric Vehicle Discovery Centre