- Whether it’s for safety, function or aesthetics, lighting has a big impact on how a property looks and operates. Recent advances in technology have allowed for enhanced lightning solutions that are both energy efficient and affordable
- Recognizing risks is important, but to be truly prepared, companies need to have a disaster plan in place to protect them before, during, and after an event.
- With advancements in digitization, stakeholders can use tools like Fujitsu scanners that help save time and resources when it comes to tackling some of their more onerous tasks – particularly, paperwork.
- In 2017, the province of Ontario advanced its role in the fight against climate change with the launch of its provincial cap and trade program.
- Having an emergency game plan within reach and ready to go is critical to helping disaster responders provide a fast, effective, and thorough response.
- The Université de Saint-Boniface in Winnipeg, Manitoba retrofitted a classroom with flexible wireways that would create a more active learning environment.
- Fire sprinkler retrofits can minimize damage and save lives when upgrading older buildings that may have once been up to fire code, but are now outdated.
- Neglecting and avoiding preventative maintenance can lead to equipment failure, expensive repairs or the need for complete replacement.
Upcoming EventsMore Upcoming Events
Vancouver Real Estate Forum
Wednesday, April 25, 2018
Partners in Prevention 2018
Tuesday, May 1, 2018 to Wednesday, May 2, 2018
The International Centre, Mississauga, Ontario