- Neglecting and avoiding preventative maintenance can lead to equipment failure, expensive repairs or the need for complete replacement.
- Fire sprinkler retrofits can minimize damage and save lives when upgrading older buildings that may have once been up to fire code, but are now outdated.
- Two months after the Fort McMurray wildfires began, they were deemed under control thanks to the efforts of responders, including FirstOnSite Restoration.
- Whether it’s for safety, function or aesthetics, lighting has a big impact on how a property looks and operates. Recent advances in technology have allowed for enhanced lightning solutions that are both energy efficient and affordable
- Recognizing risks is important, but to be truly prepared, companies need to have a disaster plan in place to protect them before, during, and after an event.
- No one likes to think about disasters, but the reality is they happen. Being prepared and aligning with the right partners can be the difference between a quick response or a long and costly recovery.
- Having an emergency game plan within reach and ready to go is critical to helping disaster responders provide a fast, effective, and thorough response.
- Having your parking lot paved by a professional contractor will increase the life expectancy of your pavement, considerably reducing costs in the long run.
Upcoming EventsMore Upcoming Events
HRAI’s Annual Meeting & Conference
Wednesday, August 16, 2017 to Friday, August 18, 2017
Quebec City, Quebec
ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America 2017
Monday, September 11, 2017 to Thursday, September 14, 2017