- Cutting through clutter is key to making the most effective use of a property manager's time. While many solutions have promised to do just that, few are as effective as going digital.
- Whether a result of global warming, urban expansion or inadequate city planning, the potential for water-related disasters like floods is real.
- With advancements in digitization, stakeholders can use tools like Fujitsu scanners that help save time and resources when it comes to tackling some of their more onerous tasks – particularly, paperwork.
- Having an emergency game plan within reach and ready to go is critical to helping disaster responders provide a fast, effective, and thorough response.
- Neglecting and avoiding preventative maintenance can lead to equipment failure, expensive repairs or the need for complete replacement.
- Since early April 2017, first responders, Canadian agencies, and restoration specialists have been uniting to bring British Columbia back from one of the worst wildfire seasons in the province's history.
- Recognizing risks is important, but to be truly prepared, companies need to have a disaster plan in place to protect them before, during, and after an event.
- Keeping tenants happy, buildings occupied, and property values high are top priorities for property management firms. In reality, that’s easier said than done – especially
Upcoming EventsMore Upcoming Events
Tuesday, June 19, 2018 to Thursday, June 21, 2018
Canadian Water Summit
Wednesday, June 20, 2018 to Friday, June 22, 2018
Marriott Pinnacle, Vancouver