- Having your parking lot paved by a professional contractor will increase the life expectancy of your pavement, considerably reducing costs in the long run.
- Neglecting and avoiding preventative maintenance can lead to equipment failure, expensive repairs or the need for complete replacement.
- No one likes to think about disasters, but the reality is they happen. Being prepared and aligning with the right partners can be the difference between a quick response or a long and costly recovery.
- Fire sprinkler retrofits can minimize damage and save lives when upgrading older buildings that may have once been up to fire code, but are now outdated.
- In 2017, the province of Ontario advanced its role in the fight against climate change with the launch of its provincial cap and trade program.
- Having an emergency game plan within reach and ready to go is critical to helping disaster responders provide a fast, effective, and thorough response.
- Recognizing risks is important, but to be truly prepared, companies need to have a disaster plan in place to protect them before, during, and after an event.
- The Université de Saint-Boniface in Winnipeg, Manitoba retrofitted a classroom with flexible wireways that would create a more active learning environment.
Upcoming EventsMore Upcoming Events
BOMA Toronto Young Professionals Breakfast Session
Tuesday, January 30, 2018
Toronto Region Board of Trade
Buildex Vancouver 2018
Wednesday, February 14, 2018 to Thursday, February 15, 2018
Vancouver Convention Centre West