- Monday, April 23, 2018Horizon North Logistics has completed a $4.75 million acquisition of Shelter Modular, a modular housing business based in Aldergrove, B.C.
- Friday, April 20, 2018Hungerford Properties has acquired two industrial sites in South Vancouver totalling 15.5 acres. It is the largest industrial acquisition in the city.
- Thursday, April 19, 2018The governments of Canada and Alberta recently announced funding to renew the electrical system in Arts Commons, a multi-venue arts centre in Calgary.
- Tuesday, February 27, 2018The British Columbia government expects to collect about $520 million in new annual revenue through additional residential property taxes and property transfer taxes.
- Tuesday, December 12, 2017CETA isn't expected to suddenly propel a wave of Canadian firms onto short lists for EU projects, but it does open up opportunities to start building relationships with potential customers.
- Wednesday, October 25, 2017PCL Construction has received two top awards from the Canada BIM Council (CanBIM) for Rocky Ridge Recreation Facility in Calgary.
- Thursday, December 14, 2017Skills shortages will force the industry to adapt to new technology and business models. Modular construction will build new momentum in 2018.
- Tuesday, December 5, 2017Building information modelling (BIM), as a concept, has been around for over 50 years. But despite touted advantages, adoption remains a challenge.
- Tuesday, November 28, 2017It comes as no surprise that traffic in urban areas is becoming more congested every year and everyone blames the new developments.
- Friday, March 16, 2018Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal are among 30 global metropolises deemed well positioned to draw investment and sustain a robust real estate market for the long term.
- Thursday, March 15, 2018The new crop of 'ultra-high-rise' condos rising in Toronto will be more complicated and consequently more costly to maintain, one engineer is warning.
- Tuesday, March 6, 2018An office building in Markham, Ontario's technology hub plans to be the first net positive energy office building in Canada.