- Thursday, June 13, 2019The Vancouver International Airport (YVR) celebrated a major milestone with a steel topping ceremony for the International Terminal Building expansion.
- Thursday, June 13, 2019Nearly 12,000 non-residential ratepayers will get some relief from the property tax shifts Calgary's sliding downtown office values triggered this year
- Tuesday, June 11, 2019Graham Construction has announced the sudden passing of Grant Beck, Graham’s president and chief executive officer. Beck served as president since 2012.
- Monday, June 3, 2019Procore Technologies, Inc., a leading provider of construction management software, has nearly doubled the number of subcontractors on the Procore platform.
- Tuesday, May 14, 2019Swedish safety helmet firm MIPS has partnered with Guardio to create the world’s first hard hat that offers a brain protection system.
- Tuesday, March 5, 2019Much of the current negative sentiment relates to the emergence of informal rooming houses in predominantly single-family residential areas near suburban post-secondary campuses.
- Wednesday, December 26, 2018At the 2018 VRCA Awards of Excellence Awards gala, Graham Construction earned two top awards for the Metrotown Station Upgrade and Burrard Bridge.
- Monday, November 5, 2018With the construction projects becoming more complex, people will not only need strong trade skills but be adaptable to modern technology.
- Wednesday, October 10, 2018A frustrating recent trend in the construction industry is the improper withholding of the final construction payment by the owner.
- Tuesday, July 3, 2018Governor General Julie Payette announced the honour just prior to Canada Day, with accompanying acknowledgement of Jon Love's business leadership and philanthropy.
- Friday, June 1, 2018High-rise development is expected to be the hardest hit real estate activity, but fallout across a wider range of consumer goods has potential negative implications for commercial warehouse and distribution facilities.
- Tuesday, March 6, 2018An office building in Markham, Ontario's technology hub plans to be the first net positive energy office building in Canada.