- Tuesday, November 21, 2017The Southern Interior Construction Association (SICA) in B.C. has announced Jason Henderson as its new CEO. He has served on the SICA board for six years.
- Tuesday, November 21, 2017Vancouver-based Kryton International Inc. has acquired Calgary-based Cementec Industries Inc., a manufacturer of concrete additive solutions for the construction.
- Monday, November 20, 2017Stantec Tower celebrated its latest construction milestone with the official topping off of the commercial level on November 17.
- Wednesday, October 25, 2017PCL Construction has received two top awards from the Canada BIM Council (CanBIM) for Rocky Ridge Recreation Facility in Calgary.
- Wednesday, May 24, 2017The Ledcor Group of Companies has donated $250,000 to the University of Alberta’s new David and Joan Lynch School of Engineering Safety and Risk Management
- Friday, January 22, 2016The B.C. provincial government has announced funding of $19.95 million for UBC to upgrade and expand the aging Biolgoical Sciences Complex used by life sciences students.
- Friday, April 21, 2017What is professional liability insurance and what it covers are common questions by many within the construction, design and engineering communities. Construction professionals such as
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017The construction industry is a significant driver for the B.C. economy. Without the industry’s impact on the province’s GDP, the government would not be balancing
- Monday, February 20, 2017The federal government has announced unprecedented investment to renew Canada’s aging public infrastructure. However, there have been delays in rolling out the funds to get
- Wednesday, October 25, 2017A new proposed project at 1400 Alberni Street will make Vancouver home to the world’s tallest passive house towers at 48 and 43 storeys.
- Wednesday, August 9, 2017UBC is breaking down barriers with Ponderosa Commons, the first of five mixed-use residences designed to activate the commuter campus year-round.
- Friday, June 16, 2017Toronto has appointed Elliott Cappell as its first chief resilience officer.