- Wednesday, June 26, 2019BCWWA honoured three individuals for their innovation and excellence at its annual conference and trade show on May 28 in Victoria.
- Tuesday, June 25, 2019In keeping with ASHRAE tradition, Boyce has a chosen a theme for his leadership tenure: Building for people and performance. Achieving operational excellence.
- Monday, June 24, 2019Quebec-based Pomerleau has selected Procore as one of its valued partners to help future-proof its business and improve efficiencies.
- Monday, June 3, 2019Procore Technologies, Inc., a leading provider of construction management software, has nearly doubled the number of subcontractors on the Procore platform.
- Tuesday, May 14, 2019Swedish safety helmet firm MIPS has partnered with Guardio to create the world’s first hard hat that offers a brain protection system.
- Tuesday, March 5, 2019Much of the current negative sentiment relates to the emergence of informal rooming houses in predominantly single-family residential areas near suburban post-secondary campuses.
- Thursday, February 21, 2019When the B.C. government introduced the Community Benefits Agreement (CBA) in July 2018, it set off a heated debate within the construction industry.
- Thursday, January 10, 2019Calgary’s first dedicated Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) corridor, called MAX Purple, is now open and serving the community.
- Wednesday, December 26, 2018At the 2018 VRCA Awards of Excellence Awards gala, Graham Construction earned two top awards for the Metrotown Station Upgrade and Burrard Bridge.
- Tuesday, July 3, 2018Governor General Julie Payette announced the honour just prior to Canada Day, with accompanying acknowledgement of Jon Love's business leadership and philanthropy.
- Friday, June 1, 2018High-rise development is expected to be the hardest hit real estate activity, but fallout across a wider range of consumer goods has potential negative implications for commercial warehouse and distribution facilities.
- Tuesday, March 6, 2018An office building in Markham, Ontario's technology hub plans to be the first net positive energy office building in Canada.