- Friday, September 17, 2021The Canada Green Building Council (CaGBC) has announced the winners of the 2021 CAGBC Awards.
- Friday, September 17, 2021Calgary's Glenbow Museum kicked-off a three-year, $120-million renovation that will eliminate barriers to accessibility never considered when the building was designed in the 1970s.
- Thursday, September 16, 2021Rocky Mountain House Health Centre in Alberta will be getting a $10-million surgical upgrade. Design is expected to be complete in 2022.
- Thursday, July 15, 2021A recent report by the NAIOP Research Foundation explores emerging construction technologies and their implications.
- Wednesday, June 9, 2021Katerra has voluntarily filed for relief under Chapter 11 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code in the United States Bankruptcy Court.
- Thursday, April 15, 2021Two distinct, but complementary new federal programs promise funds for community buildings. Both are focused on meeting GHG reduction targets and are aligned with a pledge to invest $15 billion to address climate change and boost the green economy.
- Thursday, May 27, 2021A construction site closure can happen even with the best COVID precautions and safety plans in place. Vigilance and due diligence are key.
- Tuesday, May 11, 2021BCIT is B.C.’s largest trades training institute with trades and apprenticeship programs, and has the longest-running Women in Trades program.
- Wednesday, April 7, 2021COVID-19 presents challenges for the surety industry. How contractors respond to those challenges will ensure relationships remain healthy,
- Tuesday, May 11, 2021Workers in B.C.'s construction industry are now being prioritized to receive their COVID-19 vaccination regardless of age.
- Tuesday, July 3, 2018Governor General Julie Payette announced the honour just prior to Canada Day, with accompanying acknowledgement of Jon Love's business leadership and philanthropy.
- Thursday, March 1, 2018The 2018 federal budget commits funds to inform women about apprenticeship programs, dispense financial grants for training and provide resources as they move into the workforce.