- Wednesday, September 20, 2017Gateway Casinos & Entertainment has announced plans to build a premier casino and entertainment property in Delta, featuring a mix of amenities.
- Wednesday, September 13, 2017Govan Brown, an interiors and renovation contractor, has joined the Structure Tone family of companies, expanding Structure Tone’s reach into Canada.
- Tuesday, September 12, 2017Contractors have been selected for the Trans Mountain pipeline expansion project. The six major contractors were announced by Kinder Morgan.
- Wednesday, May 24, 2017The Ledcor Group of Companies has donated $250,000 to the University of Alberta’s new David and Joan Lynch School of Engineering Safety and Risk Management
- Friday, January 22, 2016The B.C. provincial government has announced funding of $19.95 million for UBC to upgrade and expand the aging Biolgoical Sciences Complex used by life sciences students.
- Tuesday, November 25, 2014Apart from modest overvaluation — and a cautionary note about overbuilding in Montreal and Toronto — Canada’s housing markets largely align with underlying demographic and
- Tuesday, January 24, 2017KPMG International’s annual Global Construction Survey found that despite substantial investments, the construction industry is struggling to gain the full benefits of technologies including advanced
- Monday, January 9, 2017Introduction As an industry, we have made great improvements in safety performance, but despite our best efforts safety in construction has largely remained behind the
- Friday, November 25, 2016In Ross Clair v. Canada (Attorney General), the Ontario Court of Appeal held that a contractor’s $1.437 million claim for extras was barred because the
- Wednesday, August 9, 2017UBC is breaking down barriers with Ponderosa Commons, the first of five mixed-use residences designed to activate the commuter campus year-round.
- Wednesday, July 12, 2017Canada enforced changes to occupational health and safety regulations on workplace asbestos today and declared updates to national building codes.
- Friday, June 16, 2017Toronto has appointed Elliott Cappell as its first chief resilience officer.