- Thursday, June 22, 2017PCL Construction Management Inc. (Calgary) has been awarded the $1.1 billion design-build contract for the new Calgary Cancer Centre project. The Calgary Cancer Centre is
- Friday, June 16, 2017Toronto has appointed Elliott Cappell as its first chief resilience officer.
- Thursday, June 15, 2017Metro Vancouver will examine mobility pricing with the official launch of the Mobility Pricing Independent Commission. “Mobility pricing is a key pillar of the Mayors’
- Wednesday, May 24, 2017The Ledcor Group of Companies has donated $250,000 to the University of Alberta’s new David and Joan Lynch School of Engineering Safety and Risk Management
- Friday, January 22, 2016The B.C. provincial government has announced funding of $19.95 million for UBC to upgrade and expand the aging Biolgoical Sciences Complex used by life sciences students.
- Tuesday, November 25, 2014Apart from modest overvaluation — and a cautionary note about overbuilding in Montreal and Toronto — Canada’s housing markets largely align with underlying demographic and
- Friday, November 25, 2016In Ross Clair v. Canada (Attorney General), the Ontario Court of Appeal held that a contractor’s $1.437 million claim for extras was barred because the
- Monday, November 21, 2016Most new students arriving on a campus university for the first time can be overwhelmed: the sheer size of the university, the maze of different
- Friday, November 18, 2016Alberta has adopted the National Energy Code for Buildings (NECB) 2011 edition into its newest building code. The coming into force date for the new
- Monday, June 5, 2017David Podmore has announced his retirement as CEO of Concert Real Estate Corporation. Effective June 2, 2017, Brian McCauley assumes the role of president and CEO for
- Wednesday, May 31, 2017To help meet Canada’s climate change commitments, the Canada Green Building Council has launched the country’s first Zero Carbon Building Standard.
- Friday, May 5, 2017West Village Partners recently purchased a 72-acre, former oil refinery site in Port Credit, Ontario.