- Thursday, May 16, 2019EllisDon announced several new appointments to its senior level management team, including a new chief operating officer.
- Wednesday, May 15, 2019NRCan honours 20 Canadian organizations for excellence in energy efficiency.
- Wednesday, May 15, 2019The Government of B.C. is providing $67.6 million to build a new, 430-seat elementary school on Sheffield Avenue in Burke Mountain for Coquitlam students.
- Tuesday, May 14, 2019Swedish safety helmet firm MIPS has partnered with Guardio to create the world’s first hard hat that offers a brain protection system.
- Tuesday, March 5, 2019Much of the current negative sentiment relates to the emergence of informal rooming houses in predominantly single-family residential areas near suburban post-secondary campuses.
- Thursday, February 21, 2019It's estimated that equitable apportionment could push residential rates 2.2 per cent higher than the proposed 1.8 per cent increase for fiscal year 2020, while commercial rates would drop and industrial rates remain the same.
- Wednesday, October 10, 2018A frustrating recent trend in the construction industry is the improper withholding of the final construction payment by the owner.
- Tuesday, September 11, 2018Several factors influenced the design of the new Arc’teryx flagship store in Vancouver but all led to the prominent use of zinc on the exterior.
- Tuesday, August 14, 2018The Vedder Bridge project in Chilliwack replaces the existing two-lane steel thru-truss bridge which was constructed in 1947.
- Tuesday, July 3, 2018Governor General Julie Payette announced the honour just prior to Canada Day, with accompanying acknowledgement of Jon Love's business leadership and philanthropy.
- Friday, June 1, 2018High-rise development is expected to be the hardest hit real estate activity, but fallout across a wider range of consumer goods has potential negative implications for commercial warehouse and distribution facilities.
- Tuesday, March 6, 2018An office building in Markham, Ontario's technology hub plans to be the first net positive energy office building in Canada.