- Tuesday, February 20, 2018Wages for B.C. construction workers are expected to increase nearly 10 per cent over the next two years, according to the ICBA.
- Tuesday, February 20, 2018The Offices at Burrard Place by Reliance Properties has officially broken ground. It will be the first major office building to complete in the next cycle.
- Monday, February 19, 2018Lean Construction Institute of Canada (LCI-C) announced that its 2018 training day and conference will be held in Vancouver April 24 – 26.
- Tuesday, December 12, 2017CETA isn't expected to suddenly propel a wave of Canadian firms onto short lists for EU projects, but it does open up opportunities to start building relationships with potential customers.
- Wednesday, October 25, 2017PCL Construction has received two top awards from the Canada BIM Council (CanBIM) for Rocky Ridge Recreation Facility in Calgary.
- Wednesday, May 24, 2017The Ledcor Group of Companies has donated $250,000 to the University of Alberta’s new David and Joan Lynch School of Engineering Safety and Risk Management
- Friday, November 24, 2017Should you buy, rent or lease equipment for your construction projects? Equipment investment is a necessary cost for many general contractors.
- Monday, November 6, 2017Researchers at UBC have developed a new seismic-resistant, fibre-reinforced concrete that can dramatically enhance the earthquake resistance of structures.
- Wednesday, October 25, 2017Quality control in roofing construction has increased significantly with changes in codes and technology. Proper inspection is critical to success.
- Tuesday, February 13, 2018Shane Homes YMCA has opened at the new Rock Ridge facility in Calgary. It is the world's largest YMCA. The facility stands at 284,000 square feet.
- Thursday, February 8, 2018CBTU argues: "Aecon will remain a Canadian firm albeit with shareholders from away."
- Monday, January 29, 2018The City of Vancouver has released the final plan for Northeast False Creek, which will guide the creation of a vibrant new waterfront destination.