- Tuesday, July 23, 2019Owners of privately owned Quebec retirement homes will have an extra two years to retrofit their residences with sprinkler systems.
- Monday, July 22, 2019The Willingdon Linear Park project has received an Envision Silver Award from the Washington, DC-based Institute for Sustainable Infrastructure (ISI).
- Friday, July 19, 2019B.C.'s first urgent care response centre has opened, providing a new resource for community care providers to quickly connect people.
- Monday, June 3, 2019Procore Technologies, Inc., a leading provider of construction management software, has nearly doubled the number of subcontractors on the Procore platform.
- Tuesday, May 14, 2019Swedish safety helmet firm MIPS has partnered with Guardio to create the world’s first hard hat that offers a brain protection system.
- Tuesday, March 5, 2019Much of the current negative sentiment relates to the emergence of informal rooming houses in predominantly single-family residential areas near suburban post-secondary campuses.
- Monday, April 15, 2019One of the most common issues in cash flow for construction companies is poor accounts receivable management. Learn some best practices.
- Thursday, April 11, 2019ACEC-BC celebrated innovation and technical excellence at its 30th annual Awards of Engineering Excellence held in Vancouver.
- Thursday, February 21, 2019When the B.C. government introduced the Community Benefits Agreement (CBA) in July 2018, it set off a heated debate within the construction industry.
- Tuesday, July 3, 2018Governor General Julie Payette announced the honour just prior to Canada Day, with accompanying acknowledgement of Jon Love's business leadership and philanthropy.
- Friday, June 1, 2018High-rise development is expected to be the hardest hit real estate activity, but fallout across a wider range of consumer goods has potential negative implications for commercial warehouse and distribution facilities.
- Tuesday, March 6, 2018An office building in Markham, Ontario's technology hub plans to be the first net positive energy office building in Canada.