- Thursday, May 6, 2021A new renewable energy hub will transform an entire city block at the University of British Columbia (UBC) into a smart energy district.
- Thursday, May 6, 2021The expanded emergency department at B.C.’s Langley Memorial Hospital has officially opened.
- Wednesday, May 5, 2021Theresa O’Donnell has been appointed the City of Vancouver’s new director of planning and general manager of planning, urban design.
- Thursday, April 15, 2021Two distinct, but complementary new federal programs promise funds for community buildings. Both are focused on meeting GHG reduction targets and are aligned with a pledge to invest $15 billion to address climate change and boost the green economy.
- Wednesday, April 14, 2021Pomerleau is partnering with Factry, a Canadian training centre specializing in developing creative skills, to form the Pomerleau aXLab.
- Wednesday, March 31, 2021Construction across Canada is expected to rebound in 2021 in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic and rise through the coming decade.
- Tuesday, January 26, 2021How can companies use technology to increase safety on their job sites moving into the future? Here are some digital tools available.
- Tuesday, January 19, 2021With construction projects challenged as a result of the pandemic, many companies are reimagining their business models.
- Thursday, December 10, 2020Procurement is an integral part of a construction project, but the culture of “lowest bid” is unsustainable. Collaboration is needed.
- Tuesday, July 3, 2018Governor General Julie Payette announced the honour just prior to Canada Day, with accompanying acknowledgement of Jon Love's business leadership and philanthropy.
- Friday, June 1, 2018High-rise development is expected to be the hardest hit real estate activity, but fallout across a wider range of consumer goods has potential negative implications for commercial warehouse and distribution facilities.
- Thursday, March 1, 2018The 2018 federal budget commits funds to inform women about apprenticeship programs, dispense financial grants for training and provide resources as they move into the workforce.