- Tuesday, October 18, 2016Canada is celebrating the 15th anniversary of Waste Reduction Week, which runs from October 17 to 23.
- Friday, October 14, 2016EllisDon has been selected to build SkyCity Centre Winnipeg, which will soon become Manitoba’s tallest skyscraper.
- Thursday, October 13, 2016The Asia Pacific Gateway Skills Table has released the National Mobile Crane Operator Demonstration of Skills Test (DOST), a turnkey package consisting of products now
- Friday, January 22, 2016The B.C. provincial government has announced funding of $19.95 million for UBC to upgrade and expand the aging Biolgoical Sciences Complex used by life sciences students.
- Tuesday, November 25, 2014Apart from modest overvaluation — and a cautionary note about overbuilding in Montreal and Toronto — Canada’s housing markets largely align with underlying demographic and
- Wednesday, September 25, 2013The Vancouver School Board has awarded a fixed-price contract to Bouygues Building Canada to design and build the Kitsilano Secondary School Renewal (KSSR) project.
- Tuesday, May 3, 2016Radon in buildings is a significant health concern recognized by Health Canada and the World Health Organization. According to Health Canada, approximately 16 per cent
- Tuesday, April 5, 2016Reliable water, sewer and storm water systems are essential to public health, a clean environment and a strong economy. But British Columbia’s systems may be
- Monday, February 29, 2016Pacific NorthWest LNG is one of 20 proposed LNG projects in B.C. which will see a $36 billion LNG export facility built on Lelu Island
- Friday, August 19, 2016The B.C. government has unveiled its highly anticipated Climate Leadership Plan which outlines the province’s strategy for limiting greenhouse-gas emissions and combating climate change. According
- Thursday, August 11, 2016The Vancouver Regional Construction Association (VRCA) Silver Awards of Excellence winners have been announced. This year’s competition saw more than 150 submissions and 45 projects considered. Gold winners
- Thursday, May 26, 2016A new affordable housing development spanning four Vancouver sites is currently under construction, with the first 48 homes scheduled for completion next March.