- Monday, October 25, 2021Edmonton is adopting a new software tool designed to help it deliver on a key pillar of its energy transition strategy.
- Friday, October 22, 2021Vancouver's landfill gas-capture system is expanding thanks to a $4.28 million investment by the provincial government.
- Wednesday, October 20, 2021Construction is set to begin on the IntraUrban Cornerstone, an industrial strata development by PC Urban Properties Corp, in January 2022.
- Wednesday, September 22, 2021Rize Alliance has unveiled Comma Properties, a new division focused on building better rental communities across the Lower Mainland and LA.
- Thursday, July 15, 2021A recent report by the NAIOP Research Foundation explores emerging construction technologies and their implications.
- Wednesday, June 9, 2021Katerra has voluntarily filed for relief under Chapter 11 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code in the United States Bankruptcy Court.
- Wednesday, August 11, 2021Buildings and construction are the number one causes of the climate crisis. There is an urgent need to make change to how we design and build.
- Thursday, July 15, 2021Dr. Suzanne Simard, a professor of forest ecology at UBC, is leading a ground-breaking research project on the interconnectedness of trees.
- Thursday, June 24, 2021By 2030, all new construction in Vancouver will be zero emissions buildings. The path there is set out in the Zero Emissions Building Plan.
- Tuesday, May 11, 2021Workers in B.C.'s construction industry are now being prioritized to receive their COVID-19 vaccination regardless of age.
- Tuesday, July 3, 2018Governor General Julie Payette announced the honour just prior to Canada Day, with accompanying acknowledgement of Jon Love's business leadership and philanthropy.
- Thursday, March 1, 2018The 2018 federal budget commits funds to inform women about apprenticeship programs, dispense financial grants for training and provide resources as they move into the workforce.