- Friday, September 29, 2023The City of Vancouver announced its full commitment to aligning itself with the province’s recently unveiled housing targets.
- Friday, September 29, 2023The City of Edmonton announced that the new Smith Crossing Pedestrian Bridge is now open, on budget and ahead of schedule.
- Wednesday, September 27, 2023British Columbia has issued provincial housing targets for the first 10 municipalities selected as part of the Housing Supply Act.
- Thursday, August 24, 2023A new Skilled Trades Advisory Council (STAC) has been formed to combat the crisis facing skilled labour in the U.S. and Canada.
- Tuesday, August 22, 2023The Royal Canadian Mint has issued a new $1 coin honouring Elsie MacGill, the country’s first woman professional engineer.
- Friday, July 28, 2023The global buildings sector made some headway in curbing its energy appetite and output of greenhouse gas emissions last year, but is still off-pace to achieve the International Energy Agency's targets.
- Wednesday, June 7, 2023The acute skilled labour shortage is impacting construction companies ability to bid on projects and meet project deadlines.
- Tuesday, May 30, 2023With catastrophic weather events hitting hard across the country, 2022 was ranked the third worst year for insured losses in Canadian history.
- Monday, April 24, 2023UBC students are enjoying a vibrant new teaching and learning space designed to be near-zero embodied carbon.
- Tuesday, March 28, 2023Manitoba has introduced amendments to the Builders’ Liens Act to make prompt payment a reality.
- Tuesday, July 3, 2018Governor General Julie Payette announced the honour just prior to Canada Day, with accompanying acknowledgement of Jon Love's business leadership and philanthropy.
- Thursday, March 1, 2018The 2018 federal budget commits funds to inform women about apprenticeship programs, dispense financial grants for training and provide resources as they move into the workforce.