- Wednesday, July 17, 2019The Government of Canada is planning a new centralized hub in Surrey City Centre, B.C. to provide better services to Canadians.
- Tuesday, July 16, 2019CRE Women of Influence are nominated by industry peers and evaluated based on professional achievement, contributions to the broader real estate industry and their actions as role models and mentors for other women.
- Monday, July 15, 2019The City of Edmonton is investing $10.8 million towards an atrium modernization project at the Edmonton Convention Centre that will replace skylights with photovoltaic (PV)
- Monday, June 3, 2019Procore Technologies, Inc., a leading provider of construction management software, has nearly doubled the number of subcontractors on the Procore platform.
- Tuesday, May 14, 2019Swedish safety helmet firm MIPS has partnered with Guardio to create the world’s first hard hat that offers a brain protection system.
- Tuesday, March 5, 2019Much of the current negative sentiment relates to the emergence of informal rooming houses in predominantly single-family residential areas near suburban post-secondary campuses.
- Monday, April 15, 2019One of the most common issues in cash flow for construction companies is poor accounts receivable management. Learn some best practices.
- Thursday, April 11, 2019ACEC-BC celebrated innovation and technical excellence at its 30th annual Awards of Engineering Excellence held in Vancouver.
- Thursday, February 21, 2019When the B.C. government introduced the Community Benefits Agreement (CBA) in July 2018, it set off a heated debate within the construction industry.
- Tuesday, July 3, 2018Governor General Julie Payette announced the honour just prior to Canada Day, with accompanying acknowledgement of Jon Love's business leadership and philanthropy.
- Friday, June 1, 2018High-rise development is expected to be the hardest hit real estate activity, but fallout across a wider range of consumer goods has potential negative implications for commercial warehouse and distribution facilities.
- Tuesday, March 6, 2018An office building in Markham, Ontario's technology hub plans to be the first net positive energy office building in Canada.