- Friday, July 21, 2017Tim McGinn, principal at Dialog in Calgary, has been named director-at-large with the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) for 2017-7018.
- Friday, July 21, 2017Second quarter stats reveal a widening gap between Canada's prospering and struggling office markets, while investors continue to focus on downtown Class A properties.
- Thursday, July 20, 2017The Alberta Construction Safety Association (ACSA) has opened a brand new training facility in Fort McMurray to help support safe rebuilding efforts in the municipality.
- Wednesday, May 24, 2017The Ledcor Group of Companies has donated $250,000 to the University of Alberta’s new David and Joan Lynch School of Engineering Safety and Risk Management
- Friday, January 22, 2016The B.C. provincial government has announced funding of $19.95 million for UBC to upgrade and expand the aging Biolgoical Sciences Complex used by life sciences students.
- Tuesday, November 25, 2014Apart from modest overvaluation — and a cautionary note about overbuilding in Montreal and Toronto — Canada’s housing markets largely align with underlying demographic and
- Friday, November 25, 2016In Ross Clair v. Canada (Attorney General), the Ontario Court of Appeal held that a contractor’s $1.437 million claim for extras was barred because the
- Monday, November 21, 2016Most new students arriving on a campus university for the first time can be overwhelmed: the sheer size of the university, the maze of different
- Friday, November 18, 2016Alberta has adopted the National Energy Code for Buildings (NECB) 2011 edition into its newest building code. The coming into force date for the new
- Wednesday, July 12, 2017Canada enforced changes to occupational health and safety regulations on workplace asbestos today and declared updates to national building codes.
- Friday, June 16, 2017Toronto has appointed Elliott Cappell as its first chief resilience officer.
- Friday, May 5, 2017West Village Partners recently purchased a 72-acre, former oil refinery site in Port Credit, Ontario.