- Friday, January 20, 2017Two Canadian facilities are 2017 winners of ASHRAE Technology Awards for innovative building design that enables sustainable and energy-efficient operations.
- Thursday, January 19, 2017The Canada Green Building Council (CaGBC) says LEED registered projects in Canada now total more than one billion square feet.
- Thursday, January 19, 2017A new seventh lane on the Alex Fraser Bridge will act as counterflow during rush hour to ease congestion on the busy connector between Delta
- Friday, January 22, 2016The B.C. provincial government has announced funding of $19.95 million for UBC to upgrade and expand the aging Biolgoical Sciences Complex used by life sciences students.
- Tuesday, November 25, 2014Apart from modest overvaluation — and a cautionary note about overbuilding in Montreal and Toronto — Canada’s housing markets largely align with underlying demographic and
- Wednesday, September 25, 2013The Vancouver School Board has awarded a fixed-price contract to Bouygues Building Canada to design and build the Kitsilano Secondary School Renewal (KSSR) project.
- Monday, October 24, 2016The inaugural Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark assessment for infrastructure reveals that the asset class generally lags real estate's offerings of environmental, social and governance evidence for investors.
- Wednesday, October 12, 2016Opportunity is often the catalyst for innovation and change. It has led men and women to cross oceans, climb mountains and explore the unknown for
- Tuesday, August 9, 2016Established in 1952, the Interprovincial Red Seal Program was developed to form a common set of standards for designated trades and now represents the Canadian