- Tuesday, December 6, 2016The British Columbia Construction Association (BCCA) have announced that Chris Atchison has been named incoming president, replacing retiring incumbent Manley McLachlan. The handover will begin
- Monday, December 5, 2016The WELL Building Standard is aligning with BREEAM to make it easier for projects pursuing both standards.
- Wednesday, November 30, 2016After more than 30 years at the helm of the Independent Contractors and Businesses Association (ICBA), Philip Hochstein has stepped aside as president. Under his
- Friday, January 22, 2016The B.C. provincial government has announced funding of $19.95 million for UBC to upgrade and expand the aging Biolgoical Sciences Complex used by life sciences students.
- Tuesday, November 25, 2014Apart from modest overvaluation — and a cautionary note about overbuilding in Montreal and Toronto — Canada’s housing markets largely align with underlying demographic and
- Wednesday, September 25, 2013The Vancouver School Board has awarded a fixed-price contract to Bouygues Building Canada to design and build the Kitsilano Secondary School Renewal (KSSR) project.
- Wednesday, October 12, 2016Opportunity is often the catalyst for innovation and change. It has led men and women to cross oceans, climb mountains and explore the unknown for
- Tuesday, August 9, 2016Established in 1952, the Interprovincial Red Seal Program was developed to form a common set of standards for designated trades and now represents the Canadian
- Friday, July 29, 2016Every year, our company receives calls from clients complaining about window condensation. The diagnosis procedure involves reviewing the site and documenting the severity of the
- Friday, August 19, 2016The B.C. government has unveiled its highly anticipated Climate Leadership Plan which outlines the province’s strategy for limiting greenhouse-gas emissions and combating climate change. According
- Thursday, August 11, 2016The Vancouver Regional Construction Association (VRCA) Silver Awards of Excellence winners have been announced. This year’s competition saw more than 150 submissions and 45 projects considered. Gold winners
- Wednesday, November 11, 2015The design of the RCMP's new Nova Scotia headquarters reconciles its requirements of internal security and external accountability.