- Wednesday, December 4, 2019Saskatchewan is rolling out a three-year strategy to reduce the number of serious workplace injuries and fatalities in four key areas.
- Wednesday, December 4, 2019Trans Mountain’s CEO Ian Anderson and officials were in in Acheson, Alberta to mark the start of construction for the Trans Mountain Expansion Project.
- Tuesday, December 3, 2019Vancouver’s newly-redeveloped Fire Hall No. 5 and YWCA Pacific Spirit Terrace has opened. The unique project provides affordable housing on four floors.
- Wednesday, October 9, 2019Designed by Zaha Hadid Architect, the Beijing Daxing International Airport in China is now open. It is the world’s largest single-built terminal.
- Monday, September 30, 2019Devimco Immobilier, the Fonds immobilier de solidarité FTQ and Fiera Real Estate have broken ground on Maestria, the largest mixed-used residential project ever built in Montréal.
- Wednesday, September 18, 2019Located on West 57th Street, Central Park Tower in New York has topped out at 1,550 feet, making it the tallest residential building in the world.
- Wednesday, June 19, 2019British Columbia’s cutting‐edge wood architecture and design are featured in the newly released book, Naturally Wood.
- Monday, June 17, 2019The new Walterdale Bridge in Edmonton, Alberta, creates a striking new entrance into the downtown and a unique gathering place.
- Thursday, May 30, 2019Between 2019 and 2021, a significant amount of competing large-scale, multi-billion dollar projects are expected to commence in British Columbia. Construction demand is growing faster than
- Tuesday, July 3, 2018Governor General Julie Payette announced the honour just prior to Canada Day, with accompanying acknowledgement of Jon Love's business leadership and philanthropy.
- Friday, June 1, 2018High-rise development is expected to be the hardest hit real estate activity, but fallout across a wider range of consumer goods has potential negative implications for commercial warehouse and distribution facilities.
- Tuesday, March 6, 2018An office building in Markham, Ontario's technology hub plans to be the first net positive energy office building in Canada.