- Monday, January 27, 2020Former Vancouver mayor Gregor Robertson has joined Nexii Building Solutions as its executive vice-president of strategy and partnerships.
- Thursday, January 23, 2020The City of Vancouver has released the proposed final design for the Granville Bridge Connector with staff recommending the “West Side Plus” design.
- Wednesday, January 22, 2020The Ontario government is investing up to $5 million to fund early planning for the redevelopment of St. Joseph’s Health Centre in Toronto.
- Monday, January 13, 2020The defining features of open-end real estate funds are well matched to investors with long-term needs for stable, predictable returns, as seen in the largely institutional mix reported in the survey.
- Monday, December 16, 2019By 2030, global spending in construction is expected to touch $17.5 trillion, with China, the US, and India accounting for 57 per cent of all global growth.
- Wednesday, December 11, 2019Market pressure and industry competitiveness could propel accessible commercial real estate in the coming decade, much the way those complementary forces have already bolstered energy efficiency and low-carbon footprints.
- Thursday, June 27, 2019Road construction is a hazardous occupation and ranked as one of the most dangerous places to work. Technology is key to helping prevent injuries.
- Wednesday, June 19, 2019British Columbia’s cutting‐edge wood architecture and design are featured in the newly released book, Naturally Wood.
- Monday, June 17, 2019The new Walterdale Bridge in Edmonton, Alberta, creates a striking new entrance into the downtown and a unique gathering place.
- Tuesday, July 3, 2018Governor General Julie Payette announced the honour just prior to Canada Day, with accompanying acknowledgement of Jon Love's business leadership and philanthropy.
- Friday, June 1, 2018High-rise development is expected to be the hardest hit real estate activity, but fallout across a wider range of consumer goods has potential negative implications for commercial warehouse and distribution facilities.
- Tuesday, March 6, 2018An office building in Markham, Ontario's technology hub plans to be the first net positive energy office building in Canada.