- Wednesday, January 16, 2019B.C.’s Minister of Transportation and Infrastructure Claire Trevena has announced the board of directors for B.C. Infrastructure Benefits Inc. (BCIB).
- Tuesday, January 15, 2019Calgary Municipal Land Corporation (CMLC) has broken ground on a new parkade located on 9th Avenue and 3rd Street S.E. for Calgary Parking Authority.
- Tuesday, January 15, 2019Arthur Irwin's peers conveyed one final honour, as he was elevated to the special category of ASHRAE membership recognizing exceptional contributions to the HVAC industry and a sustainable built environment.
- Tuesday, November 20, 2018BUILDEX Calgary and BUILDEX Edmonton are combining to bring together a larger representation of the Alberta building industry.
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018Canada's Expert Panel on Sustainable Finance suggests there is more untapped opportunity than coordinated action in a market grappling with emerging imperatives for climate-related financial disclosure and integrating ESG measures.
- Monday, October 29, 2018Tax ratios for 11 of Canada's largest cities demonstrate that commercial ratepayers consistently carry a disproportionate share of the municipal property tax burden.
- Tuesday, July 17, 2018The NDP government has introduced a new labour agreement for major public-sector infrastructure projects to be administered by a new crown corporation.
- Friday, July 13, 2018The Canadian Coalition for Construction Steel is urging the government to act cautiously before taking further action on unfair U.S. steel tariffs.
- Wednesday, June 13, 2018For the last several decades, construction productivity has remained stagnant. This is primarily due to a lag in digitization.
- Tuesday, July 3, 2018Governor General Julie Payette announced the honour just prior to Canada Day, with accompanying acknowledgement of Jon Love's business leadership and philanthropy.
- Friday, June 1, 2018High-rise development is expected to be the hardest hit real estate activity, but fallout across a wider range of consumer goods has potential negative implications for commercial warehouse and distribution facilities.
- Tuesday, March 6, 2018An office building in Markham, Ontario's technology hub plans to be the first net positive energy office building in Canada.