- Thursday, October 17, 2019The private sector can now share their expertise on public infrastructure needs through unsolicited bids submitted online to the Ontario government.
- Wednesday, October 16, 2019Seneca officially celebrated the opening of its new Centre for Innovation, Technology and Entrepreneurship – a hub for innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Tuesday, October 15, 2019Wales McLelland has broke ground on the new flagship Porsche Centre Richmond, which will be one of the largest Porsche dealerships in Canada.
- Wednesday, October 9, 2019Designed by Zaha Hadid Architect, the Beijing Daxing International Airport in China is now open. It is the world’s largest single-built terminal.
- Monday, September 30, 2019Devimco Immobilier, the Fonds immobilier de solidarité FTQ and Fiera Real Estate have broken ground on Maestria, the largest mixed-used residential project ever built in Montréal.
- Wednesday, September 18, 2019Located on West 57th Street, Central Park Tower in New York has topped out at 1,550 feet, making it the tallest residential building in the world.
- Thursday, May 30, 2019Between 2019 and 2021, a significant amount of competing large-scale, multi-billion dollar projects are expected to commence in British Columbia. Construction demand is growing faster than
- Tuesday, May 21, 2019One of the most critical investments you should make ahead of any new construction project is visual documentation, a tool that can impact bottom lines.
- Monday, April 15, 2019One of the most common issues in cash flow for construction companies is poor accounts receivable management. Learn some best practices.
- Tuesday, July 3, 2018Governor General Julie Payette announced the honour just prior to Canada Day, with accompanying acknowledgement of Jon Love's business leadership and philanthropy.
- Friday, June 1, 2018High-rise development is expected to be the hardest hit real estate activity, but fallout across a wider range of consumer goods has potential negative implications for commercial warehouse and distribution facilities.
- Tuesday, March 6, 2018An office building in Markham, Ontario's technology hub plans to be the first net positive energy office building in Canada.