- Monday, November 19, 2018Scott Construction Group has been recognized with a Platinum AON Best Small & Medium Employer Award for 2019, an annual award for workplace excellence.
- Friday, November 16, 2018BC Lottery Corporation (BCLC) has approved a new gambling and entertainment facility in the City of Delta called Cascades Casino Delta.
- Friday, November 16, 2018Built Green Canada has partnered with the Green Builder Coalition to bring performance-based water efficiency to Canada through WERS.
- Tuesday, November 20, 2018BUILDEX Calgary and BUILDEX Edmonton are combining to bring together a larger representation of the Alberta building industry.
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018Canada's Expert Panel on Sustainable Finance suggests there is more untapped opportunity than coordinated action in a market grappling with emerging imperatives for climate-related financial disclosure and integrating ESG measures.
- Monday, October 29, 2018Tax ratios for 11 of Canada's largest cities demonstrate that commercial ratepayers consistently carry a disproportionate share of the municipal property tax burden.
- Wednesday, June 13, 2018For the last several decades, construction productivity has remained stagnant. This is primarily due to a lag in digitization.
- Tuesday, May 15, 2018RICS, CIQS and CACQS held a joint information session about the International Construction Measurement Standards for reporting on construction projects.
- Wednesday, April 18, 2018Wrapping up a 25 year tenure with the Building Owners and Managers Association of British Columbia, soon-to-retire president, Paul LaBranche, characteristically looks through the lens of his organization's strategic plan to assess what he has accomplished.
- Tuesday, July 3, 2018Governor General Julie Payette announced the honour just prior to Canada Day, with accompanying acknowledgement of Jon Love's business leadership and philanthropy.
- Friday, June 1, 2018High-rise development is expected to be the hardest hit real estate activity, but fallout across a wider range of consumer goods has potential negative implications for commercial warehouse and distribution facilities.
- Thursday, March 15, 2018The new crop of 'ultra-high-rise' condos rising in Toronto will be more complicated and consequently more costly to maintain, one engineer is warning.