- Friday, November 26, 2021A new proposed master plan for the redevelopment of the Willingdon Lands in Burnaby will see the creation of a First Nations urban village.
- Thursday, November 25, 2021MCAC has announced a donation of $10,000 to the Mechanical Contractors Association of British Columbia (MCABC) flood fundraising efforts.
- Wednesday, November 24, 2021Canadian Pacific (CP) has reopened its railway between Kamloops, B.C. and Vancouver following a severe rainstorm.
- Wednesday, November 3, 2021Canada ranks fifth in the world as the best country for construction workers to live and work, according to a study by Work Wear Guru.
- Wednesday, September 22, 2021Rize Alliance has unveiled Comma Properties, a new division focused on building better rental communities across the Lower Mainland and LA.
- Thursday, July 15, 2021A recent report by the NAIOP Research Foundation explores emerging construction technologies and their implications.
- Monday, August 23, 2021The pandemic has had severe impacts on the construction industry when it comes to material shortages and supply price increases.
- Wednesday, August 11, 2021Buildings and construction are the number one causes of the climate crisis. There is an urgent need to make change to how we design and build.
- Thursday, July 15, 2021Dr. Suzanne Simard, a professor of forest ecology at UBC, is leading a ground-breaking research project on the interconnectedness of trees.
- Tuesday, May 11, 2021Workers in B.C.'s construction industry are now being prioritized to receive their COVID-19 vaccination regardless of age.
- Tuesday, July 3, 2018Governor General Julie Payette announced the honour just prior to Canada Day, with accompanying acknowledgement of Jon Love's business leadership and philanthropy.
- Thursday, March 1, 2018The 2018 federal budget commits funds to inform women about apprenticeship programs, dispense financial grants for training and provide resources as they move into the workforce.