- Wednesday, September 19, 2018After winning gold in 2017, the REMI Network is again a Canadian Online Publishing Award finalist for Best Trade Media Website.
- Wednesday, September 19, 2018Partners Real Estate Investment Trust (Partners REIT) announced today that it has agreed to sell nine of its 10 properties in Western Canada.
- Wednesday, September 19, 2018EllisDon Infrastructure has been selected as the preferred proponent for the new Patient Care Tower at Royal Inland Hospital in Kamloops.
- Friday, September 21, 2018Collectively, the 400+ C-suite and senior executives see more opportunity than threat in technological advancements, social change and a less economically stratified society.
- Tuesday, July 17, 2018The NDP government has introduced a new labour agreement for major public-sector infrastructure projects to be administered by a new crown corporation.
- Tuesday, February 27, 2018The British Columbia government expects to collect about $520 million in new annual revenue through additional residential property taxes and property transfer taxes.
- Wednesday, April 18, 2018Wrapping up a 25 year tenure with the Building Owners and Managers Association of British Columbia, soon-to-retire president, Paul LaBranche, characteristically looks through the lens of his organization's strategic plan to assess what he has accomplished.
- Monday, March 19, 2018Canada has set ambitious targets for greenhouse gas emissions reduction, which will require the building sector to move to a zero carbon future.
- Thursday, March 8, 2018The Supreme Court of Canada released a decision on February 15, 2018 which imposes a new duty to inform claimants of the existence of a L&M bond.
- Tuesday, July 3, 2018Governor General Julie Payette announced the honour just prior to Canada Day, with accompanying acknowledgement of Jon Love's business leadership and philanthropy.
- Friday, June 1, 2018High-rise development is expected to be the hardest hit real estate activity, but fallout across a wider range of consumer goods has potential negative implications for commercial warehouse and distribution facilities.
- Tuesday, March 6, 2018An office building in Markham, Ontario's technology hub plans to be the first net positive energy office building in Canada.