- Wednesday, December 12, 2018The Government of British Columbia has released its CleanBC, developed as a pathway to achieve the province’s legislated climate targets.
- Tuesday, December 11, 2018Allied Properties Real Estate Investment Trust has acquired five infill properties in major Canadian markets and expects to close on a sixth before year-end.
- Tuesday, December 11, 2018Vancouver International Airport (YVR) has received the Accessibility Certified Gold rating, the first airport to receive the rating.
- Tuesday, November 20, 2018BUILDEX Calgary and BUILDEX Edmonton are combining to bring together a larger representation of the Alberta building industry.
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018Canada's Expert Panel on Sustainable Finance suggests there is more untapped opportunity than coordinated action in a market grappling with emerging imperatives for climate-related financial disclosure and integrating ESG measures.
- Monday, October 29, 2018Tax ratios for 11 of Canada's largest cities demonstrate that commercial ratepayers consistently carry a disproportionate share of the municipal property tax burden.
- Wednesday, June 13, 2018For the last several decades, construction productivity has remained stagnant. This is primarily due to a lag in digitization.
- Tuesday, May 15, 2018RICS, CIQS and CACQS held a joint information session about the International Construction Measurement Standards for reporting on construction projects.
- Wednesday, April 18, 2018Wrapping up a 25 year tenure with the Building Owners and Managers Association of British Columbia, soon-to-retire president, Paul LaBranche, characteristically looks through the lens of his organization's strategic plan to assess what he has accomplished.
- Tuesday, July 3, 2018Governor General Julie Payette announced the honour just prior to Canada Day, with accompanying acknowledgement of Jon Love's business leadership and philanthropy.
- Friday, June 1, 2018High-rise development is expected to be the hardest hit real estate activity, but fallout across a wider range of consumer goods has potential negative implications for commercial warehouse and distribution facilities.
- Tuesday, March 6, 2018An office building in Markham, Ontario's technology hub plans to be the first net positive energy office building in Canada.