- Wednesday, April 8, 2020Construction work on new health care facilities in Ontario, including COVID-19 assessment centres, will now be a round-the-clock effort.
- Tuesday, April 7, 2020The Canadian Urban Institute has released two new platforms online to support quick learning and adaptation during COVID-19.
- Monday, April 6, 2020The NFPA guidance on alternative compliance options was developed to address four scenarios that have been rapidly arising in the United States.
- Tuesday, March 31, 2020Landlords and tenants are continuing to move lease transactions forward in anticipation of a return to business as usual in the near future.
- Thursday, February 27, 2020A wider selection of high-performance windows and doors is expected to hit the market as Canada's National Energy Code continues to push the envelope toward net-zero-energy-ready development.
- Friday, February 14, 2020Technically, three real estate entities are ranked in the 2020 Clean200 list of publicly traded companies, but just two of them have conventional commercial real estate portfolios.
- Tuesday, November 5, 2019Darryl Condon and his firm, HCMA Architecture + Design, have embraced and often pioneered the use of wood and mass timber throughout B.C.
- Monday, October 7, 2019The SFU Sustainable Energy and Environmental Engineering Building was a challenging project for Bird Construction, who delivered the project on time.
- Wednesday, August 7, 2019City of Surrey has made significant investments in civic and community buildings, many of which incorporate wood and mass timber.
- Tuesday, July 3, 2018Governor General Julie Payette announced the honour just prior to Canada Day, with accompanying acknowledgement of Jon Love's business leadership and philanthropy.
- Friday, June 1, 2018High-rise development is expected to be the hardest hit real estate activity, but fallout across a wider range of consumer goods has potential negative implications for commercial warehouse and distribution facilities.
- Tuesday, March 6, 2018An office building in Markham, Ontario's technology hub plans to be the first net positive energy office building in Canada.