- Tuesday, September 17, 2019B.C. has issued an invitation for bidders to submit their qualifications to design and build the final phase of the Kicking Horse Canyon project.
- Wednesday, September 11, 2019Burnaby Hospital will be undergoing a major $1.3 billion redevelopment. The project is one of B.C.'s largest-ever health care investments.
- Monday, September 9, 2019Supreme Group has announced plans to consolidate and restructure in response to ongoing tariff uncertainty and a lingering economic downturn.
- Wednesday, September 18, 2019Located on West 57th Street, Central Park Tower in New York has topped out at 1,550 feet, making it the tallest residential building in the world.
- Monday, September 16, 2019The study assesses and scores 110 prominent international cities on 22 indicators deemed to support and/or influence the age cohort born between 1997 and 2012.
- Thursday, August 8, 2019The rankings reflect CBRE's assessment of each market's competitive appeal based on 13 variously weighted indicators that collectively present a picture of employment trends and other factors helping to attract and sustain a tech labour force.
- Tuesday, May 21, 2019One of the most critical investments you should make ahead of any new construction project is visual documentation, a tool that can impact bottom lines.
- Monday, April 15, 2019One of the most common issues in cash flow for construction companies is poor accounts receivable management. Learn some best practices.
- Thursday, April 11, 2019ACEC-BC celebrated innovation and technical excellence at its 30th annual Awards of Engineering Excellence held in Vancouver.
- Tuesday, July 3, 2018Governor General Julie Payette announced the honour just prior to Canada Day, with accompanying acknowledgement of Jon Love's business leadership and philanthropy.
- Friday, June 1, 2018High-rise development is expected to be the hardest hit real estate activity, but fallout across a wider range of consumer goods has potential negative implications for commercial warehouse and distribution facilities.
- Tuesday, March 6, 2018An office building in Markham, Ontario's technology hub plans to be the first net positive energy office building in Canada.