- Friday, June 11, 2021City of New Westminster has broken ground on the new aquatics and community centre, which is set to be Canada’s first zero carbon-certified.
- Thursday, June 10, 2021B.C. is charging ahead in expanding its electric vehicle charging network to meet its 2040 goals with more than 50 per cent built or underway.
- Wednesday, June 9, 2021A report released by the Vancouver Island Construction Association (VICA) reveals substance use in the construction industry.
- Wednesday, June 9, 2021Katerra has voluntarily filed for relief under Chapter 11 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code in the United States Bankruptcy Court.
- Thursday, April 15, 2021Two distinct, but complementary new federal programs promise funds for community buildings. Both are focused on meeting GHG reduction targets and are aligned with a pledge to invest $15 billion to address climate change and boost the green economy.
- Wednesday, April 14, 2021Pomerleau is partnering with Factry, a Canadian training centre specializing in developing creative skills, to form the Pomerleau aXLab.
- Tuesday, February 9, 2021Since the beginning of COVID-19, one issue that has garnered attention in contracts is the applicability of force majeure clauses.
- Thursday, January 28, 2021Canada Border Services Agency is currently investigating evidence that up to nine countries are dumping products that undercut domestic prices and are deleterious to Canadian manufacturers.
- Tuesday, January 26, 2021How can companies use technology to increase safety on their job sites moving into the future? Here are some digital tools available.
- Tuesday, May 11, 2021Workers in B.C.'s construction industry are now being prioritized to receive their COVID-19 vaccination regardless of age.
- Tuesday, July 3, 2018Governor General Julie Payette announced the honour just prior to Canada Day, with accompanying acknowledgement of Jon Love's business leadership and philanthropy.
- Thursday, March 1, 2018The 2018 federal budget commits funds to inform women about apprenticeship programs, dispense financial grants for training and provide resources as they move into the workforce.