- Tuesday, September 20, 2016Business benefits are driving investments in healthier buildings, according to a recent report from the CaGBC and Dodge Data & Analytics.
- Tuesday, September 20, 2016For the fourth year in a row, the REMI Network has been named a finalist in the 2016 Canadian Online Publishing Awards (COPAs). The awards,
- Wednesday, September 14, 2016The University of British Columbia has announced the construction of the Indian Residential School History and Dialogue Centre (IRSC). The $5.5-million building in the heart
- Friday, January 22, 2016The B.C. provincial government has announced funding of $19.95 million for UBC to upgrade and expand the aging Biolgoical Sciences Complex used by life sciences students.
- Tuesday, November 25, 2014Apart from modest overvaluation — and a cautionary note about overbuilding in Montreal and Toronto — Canada’s housing markets largely align with underlying demographic and
- Wednesday, September 25, 2013The Vancouver School Board has awarded a fixed-price contract to Bouygues Building Canada to design and build the Kitsilano Secondary School Renewal (KSSR) project.
- Tuesday, April 5, 2016Reliable water, sewer and storm water systems are essential to public health, a clean environment and a strong economy. But British Columbia’s systems may be
- Monday, February 29, 2016Pacific NorthWest LNG is one of 20 proposed LNG projects in B.C. which will see a $36 billion LNG export facility built on Lelu Island
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016A new organics biofuel processing facility in Surrey will be the first and largest of its kind in North America. When completed, the facility will
- Friday, August 19, 2016The B.C. government has unveiled its highly anticipated Climate Leadership Plan which outlines the province’s strategy for limiting greenhouse-gas emissions and combating climate change. According
- Thursday, August 11, 2016The Vancouver Regional Construction Association (VRCA) Silver Awards of Excellence winners have been announced. This year’s competition saw more than 150 submissions and 45 projects considered. Gold winners
- Wednesday, November 11, 2015The design of the RCMP's new Nova Scotia headquarters reconciles its requirements of internal security and external accountability.