- Monday, August 19, 2019Building permits across Vancouver Island rose six per cent to $648.1 million in the second quarter of 2019 compared to the first quarter.
- Thursday, August 15, 2019A new index of tourism-related economic development potential in 49 global markets plots Toronto and Vancouver among nine cities that are experiencing pressure from a growing influx of leisure attraction seekers.
- Wednesday, August 14, 2019RHF has launched an Accessibility Professional Network, a professional association developed to bring together the accessibility community.
- Thursday, August 8, 2019The rankings reflect CBRE's assessment of each market's competitive appeal based on 13 variously weighted indicators that collectively present a picture of employment trends and other factors helping to attract and sustain a tech labour force.
- Monday, June 3, 2019Procore Technologies, Inc., a leading provider of construction management software, has nearly doubled the number of subcontractors on the Procore platform.
- Tuesday, May 14, 2019Swedish safety helmet firm MIPS has partnered with Guardio to create the world’s first hard hat that offers a brain protection system.
- Tuesday, May 21, 2019One of the most critical investments you should make ahead of any new construction project is visual documentation, a tool that can impact bottom lines.
- Monday, April 15, 2019One of the most common issues in cash flow for construction companies is poor accounts receivable management. Learn some best practices.
- Thursday, April 11, 2019ACEC-BC celebrated innovation and technical excellence at its 30th annual Awards of Engineering Excellence held in Vancouver.
- Tuesday, July 3, 2018Governor General Julie Payette announced the honour just prior to Canada Day, with accompanying acknowledgement of Jon Love's business leadership and philanthropy.
- Friday, June 1, 2018High-rise development is expected to be the hardest hit real estate activity, but fallout across a wider range of consumer goods has potential negative implications for commercial warehouse and distribution facilities.
- Tuesday, March 6, 2018An office building in Markham, Ontario's technology hub plans to be the first net positive energy office building in Canada.