- Friday, March 16, 2018Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal are among 30 global metropolises deemed well positioned to draw investment and sustain a robust real estate market for the long term.
- Tuesday, March 13, 2018Construction has started on One Water Street, featuring what will be the two tallest towers in Kelowna, standing at 36 and 29 storeys high.
- Monday, March 12, 2018Since only publicly traded entities are part of the analysis, many of Canada's largest real estate players are excluded. However, other criteria to qualify would eliminate several of them anyway.
- Friday, March 16, 2018The City of Kitchener has created a sustainability office and named Claire Bennett as its first sustainability officer.
- Wednesday, March 14, 2018The University of Lethbridge announced it has renamed its Faculty of Management to the Dhillon School of Business in recognition of Navjeet (Bob) Dhillon, President and CEO of Mainstreet Equity Corp.
- Monday, February 19, 2018Vancouver-based QuadReal Property Group has announced the appointment of Dean Holmes as senior vice president of residential operations.
- Thursday, December 14, 2017Much of the existing building stock falls short of the universal design ideal, but RHFAC can help owners/managers identify impediments to access and set priorities to address them.
- Tuesday, December 12, 2017CETA isn't expected to suddenly propel a wave of Canadian firms onto short lists for EU projects, but it does open up opportunities to start building relationships with potential customers.
- Tuesday, December 12, 2017Creating immersive experiences for retail customers during the holiday season is a process that unfolds all year round at CF shopping centres.
- Tuesday, March 6, 2018An office building in Markham, Ontario's technology hub plans to be the first net positive energy office building in Canada.
- Thursday, February 15, 2018Aoyuan Property Group is redeveloping the 8.6 acre Newtonbrook Plaza site at Yonge and Finch into a mixed-use community.
- Wednesday, January 24, 2018There is a natural role for ergonomics to play in workplace interventions as organizations increasingly look to improve employee well-being, says Lucy Hart.