- Friday, June 14, 2019The awards recognize achievements, contributions, leadership and community service within the Canadian real estate and property management industry.
- Thursday, June 13, 2019Nearly 12,000 non-residential ratepayers will get some relief from the property tax shifts Calgary's sliding downtown office values triggered this year
- Wednesday, June 5, 2019Top property management firms, individuals and suppliers in the commercial real estate industry were honoured at BOMA BC’s 2019 Awards Gala.
- Monday, June 10, 2019Teresa Neto will commence her new position on July 8, 2019.
- Friday, June 7, 2019Chuck We has been named senior vice president, Western Canada for Hudson Pacific Properties' new Vancouver office. He will oversee Hudson's expansion.
- Friday, June 7, 2019Julie Saucier began her new position on June 3, 2019.
- Friday, March 8, 2019Commercial real estate is a notable multidisciplinary industry that increasingly risks a notorious reputation for the largely uniform composition of its leadership ranks.
- Thursday, February 21, 2019It's estimated that equitable apportionment could push residential rates 2.2 per cent higher than the proposed 1.8 per cent increase for fiscal year 2020, while commercial rates would drop and industrial rates remain the same.
- Friday, February 8, 2019A surging industrial sector helped to counterbalance slipping retail values and push up 2018 investment returns on Canadian commercial real estate.
- Thursday, September 28, 2017Tensions boiled over last week at Toronto apartment buildings without air conditioning as temperatures soared into heat wave territory in late September.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.
- Tuesday, March 7, 2017Mike Benteau, president of paint contractors Elite Trade Painting, provides some tips to keep in mind when considering your property’s next paint job.