- Thursday, December 8, 2016The winter season brings increased levels of radon in the workplace, and is a prime time to test for and address any issues.
- Thursday, December 8, 2016Staples' Business Advantage 2016 Workplace Index survey found that workers in different age groups have various levels of motivation and unique office preferences.
- Tuesday, December 6, 2016Hong Kong is firmly entrenched atop JLL's global premium office rent rankings with key occupancy costs pegged at USD $302 per square foot, more than 50 per cent higher than the next highest rate of USD $197 in London's West End.
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016More than 450 real estate industry professionals and suppliers recently gathered for the 2016 Canadian Real Estate Industry Reception in downtown Toronto.
- Monday, November 28, 2016Bringing 10 years of experience in project management and sustainability consulting to his new responsibilities, Jon will identify strategic priorities and oversee the implementation of sustainable practices and standards.
- Friday, November 25, 2016Evelyn Sutherland, Enercare Inc.’s chief financial officer, has been named a Women’s Executive Network (WXN) 2016 Canada’s Most Powerful Women: Top 100 Award winner. Sutherland
- Friday, September 23, 2016The Canadian commercial real estate industry gathered in downtown Regina, Saskatchewan last night to celebrate the BOMA Canada National Awards.
- Monday, September 19, 2016Shifts in the allocation of Ontario's Global Adjustment will benefit some electricity customers and further burden others, but proactive commercial real estate owners/managers are poised to be among the winners.
- Wednesday, September 14, 2016Sixteen Canadian organizations accounted for more than 337,000 megawatt-hours or nearly 42 per cent of electricity savings tallied in North America, while 162 GRESB participants in the United States delivered the remainder.
- Tuesday, April 19, 2016Complex buildings will require sophisticated property managers who understand how to operate them; however, job awareness and skill development are needed.
- Tuesday, January 26, 2016Ground has broken on a mixed-use project to be located at Winnipeg’s Confusion Corner, a site that receives more daily traffic than any other in the city.
- Tuesday, October 27, 2015While demographics are a way to predict some uncertainties that await an aging real estate industry, understanding human values is a more accurate compass.