- Friday, January 20, 2017The founding partners of the Investment Management Corporation of Ontario have acquired a 50 per cent interest in Cadillac Fairview's Vancouver portfolio.
- Friday, January 20, 2017Despite global economic and political disruption, stability is expected to define Canada’s commercial real estate sector in 2017.
- Thursday, January 19, 2017The Canada Green Building Council (CaGBC) says LEED registered projects in Canada now total more than one billion square feet.
- Friday, January 20, 2017Two Canadian facilities are 2017 winners of ASHRAE Technology Awards for innovative building design that enables sustainable and energy-efficient operations.
- Monday, January 9, 2017GRESB has named Sander Paul Van Tongeren as its new managing director.
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016More than 450 real estate industry professionals and suppliers recently gathered for the 2016 Canadian Real Estate Industry Reception in downtown Toronto.
- Monday, December 5, 2016In today’s economy, any organization looking to start a new construction project faces certain challenges. Choosing the right contractor and design/builder using criterion based on
- Tuesday, November 29, 2016Once the Gaslight District is in Cambridge is complete, the mixed-use community will light up with authentic gas lanterns and bright minds, as well.
- Tuesday, November 15, 2016Winnipeg tech market is growing fast in Canada due to factors, such as affordable real estate and the country's large millennial base.