- Monday, October 21, 2019Following the completion of the transaction, the REIT intends to apply to be de-listed from the TSX and to cease to be a reporting issuer in all provinces and territories of Canada.
- Friday, October 18, 2019CBRE’s new Edmonton office is the first in Alberta to achieve WELL Certification at the Silver level for New and Existing Interiors.
- Friday, October 18, 2019Investment market dynamics stayed on trend in the third quarter of 2019, meaning that multifamily cap rates continued to compress. CBRE pegs the national average for Class A high-rise buildings at 3.82 per cent.
- Monday, October 21, 2019The announcement of IEQ-GA’s incorporation took place at a ceremony during the 40th AIVC conference, Oct. 15 in Ghent, Belgium.
- Wednesday, October 9, 2019Designs for a hypothetical new 90,000-square-foot City Hall in San Diego, California, were evaluated for energy performance, innovation and the collaborative effectiveness of team members.
- Monday, October 7, 2019Slate Asset Management and Choice REIT partnered with NAIOP to use Dixie Outlet Mall in Mississauga as the subject for this year’s competition.
- Thursday, August 8, 2019The rankings reflect CBRE's assessment of each market's competitive appeal based on 13 variously weighted indicators that collectively present a picture of employment trends and other factors helping to attract and sustain a tech labour force.
- Wednesday, July 24, 2019A spokesperson for the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing says the underlying principle of improving accessibility will be maintained, and connects the revisions to the government's commitment to cut red tape that is slowing down the production of new housing.
- Tuesday, July 9, 2019Energy firms drove Calgary office leasing deals in the first quarter of 2019, but in a way that had few landlords celebrating. The largest transactions involved companies relocating and downsizing into smaller spaces.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.
- Tuesday, March 7, 2017Mike Benteau, president of paint contractors Elite Trade Painting, provides some tips to keep in mind when considering your property’s next paint job.
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017Coordinating building systems and dealing with a variety of issues personal to clients’ homes have the potential to place property managers in harm’s way.