- Thursday, May 17, 2018The Toronto Central YMCA has received the Prix du XXe siècle, an award that recognizes outstanding contribution to Canadian architecture.
- Monday, May 14, 2018Insatiable demand for industrial space in Canada continues to outpace supply and drive rents higher, according to a new report from Avison Young.
- Monday, May 14, 2018On a square footage basis, more than 50 per cent of the commercial inventory in Vancouver and Toronto now boasts LEED or BOMA BEST status.
- Monday, May 14, 2018The Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) of Canada has congratulated Don Fairgrieve-Park for being named in the 2018 class of BOMA Fellows.
- Monday, May 14, 2018Calgary’s leaders in commercial real estate and high performing buildings were recognized at the TransCanada BOMA Excellence Awards on Thursday.
- Wednesday, May 9, 2018Concert has announced a $50,000 endowment fund that will provide bursaries to students at the UBC Sauder School of Business.
- Friday, February 16, 2018Mixed-use developments in Toronto are creating neighbourhoods that are unaffordable for many people, according to a new study.
- Wednesday, February 7, 2018Robust economies in Toronto and Vancouver, a continuing slump in Calgary, retailing challenges and sustained high demand for rental housing all play into an index-wide total return of 6.7 per cent.
- Tuesday, January 23, 2018Commercial real estate operations within Canada could experience fallout simply due to the interconnectedness of the two economies, while companies with holdings on both sides of the border may be pushed to reassess some of their financing strategies and structures.
- Thursday, April 26, 2018The new rules that will steer the installation of electric vehicle charging stations at Ontario condo properties starting next week may have a blind spot.
- Tuesday, March 6, 2018An office building in Markham, Ontario's technology hub plans to be the first net positive energy office building in Canada.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.