- Friday, May 7, 2021Office spaces across Toronto, Mississauga and Calgary have implemented a wide range of COVID-19 solutions to ensure a healthy and safe return to work.
- Wednesday, May 5, 2021Of the 21 transactions totalling approximately $197 million in value during the first quarter of 2021, seven properties were sold for redevelopment or conversion to other uses and three were distressed sales.
- Friday, April 30, 2021The Canadian government expects to spend nearly $93 million to offset energy-related greenhouse gas emissions in its own portfolio, but $77.9 million of that is slated for unspecified “future years”.
- Friday, May 7, 2021Anne Marie Guèvremont is one of four inductees to the 2021 class of BOMA Fellows, and will be among just 58 BOMA members throughout North America who have been honoured with the special credential.
- Friday, April 16, 2021Adeayomi Adeyemi, a community manager with Hazelview Properties, has been named one of 10 leaders for 2021 through the Institute of Real Estate Management’s diversity and inclusion succession initiative.
- Thursday, April 8, 2021Bill Lee leaves the legacy of a USD $14-billion firm with 1,300 employees in 65 locations throughout North America, including Toronto and Vancouver.
- Friday, February 19, 2021Women were jettisoned from 14,300 of the roughly 16,000 positions Ontario's real estate, rental and leasing sector shed last year.
- Tuesday, February 16, 2021A ten-year run of capital growth abruptly reversed, resulting in a 7.8 per cent loss of value across the 2,356 assets that the 44 portfolios represented in the Canada Annual Property Index hold.
- Tuesday, February 2, 2021A new slate of conservation and demand management (CDM) programs allocates $456 million for commercial, institutional and industrial consumers over the four-year period from 2021-24.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017Coordinating building systems and dealing with a variety of issues personal to clients’ homes have the potential to place property managers in harm’s way.
- Thursday, December 15, 2016LEDs make big claims about savings potential, but how much of this is marketing hype?