- Tuesday, February 20, 2018The Offices at Burrard Place by Reliance Properties has officially broken ground. It will be the first major office building to complete in the next cycle.
- Monday, February 19, 2018Vancouver-based QuadReal Property Group has announced the appointment of Dean Holmes as senior vice president of residential operations.
- Thursday, February 15, 2018The Well will anchor the expansion of Enwave’s deep lake water cooling and hot water distribution networks with the installation of a below-grade thermal energy storage facility.
- Friday, February 16, 2018Neil Pegram is assuming the role of Director of Americas with GRESB, a global benchmark program tracking real estate portfolios' environmental, social and governance (ESG) performance.
- Friday, February 2, 2018Christine Battist has joined Avison Youing as a principal and chief financial officer.
- Thursday, December 14, 2017David Wilkes has been appointed president and CEO of the Building Industry and Land Development Association (BILD) Board of Directors.
- Tuesday, December 12, 2017CETA isn't expected to suddenly propel a wave of Canadian firms onto short lists for EU projects, but it does open up opportunities to start building relationships with potential customers.
- Tuesday, December 12, 2017Creating immersive experiences for retail customers during the holiday season is a process that unfolds all year round at CF shopping centres.
- Tuesday, December 5, 2017Commissioning and recommissioning is key when property owners and managers are evaluating building energy efficiency performance.
- Thursday, February 8, 2018Travel Centre is taking its guests into uncharted territory with a new destination that brings together a rare mix of event, retail and work space.
- Friday, January 26, 2018The first office building in Canada to receive Fitwel certification is Menkes' 25 York Street.
- Wednesday, January 24, 2018There is a natural role for ergonomics to play in workplace interventions as organizations increasingly look to improve employee well-being, says Lucy Hart.