- Thursday, September 21, 2017A CaGBC report suggests provincially-specific retrofit pathways that include recommissioning, deep retrofits, renewable energy and fuel switching actions.
- Wednesday, September 20, 2017Gateway Casinos & Entertainment has announced plans to build a premier casino and entertainment property in Delta, featuring a mix of amenities.
- Tuesday, September 19, 2017Hungerford Properties is launching Trove, Vancouver’s first luxury automotive condominiums in a purpose-built, two storey building.
- Wednesday, September 20, 2017Morguard has teamed up with Big Brothers Big Sisters for the second annual BeYou campaign to help young women across Canada increase their self-esteem.
- Wednesday, September 20, 2017Cadillac Fairview announced an 11-year partnership with the Canadian Olympic Committee to grow and support the Olympic Movement in Canada.
- Friday, August 11, 2017The foundation will provide roofing services for building projects to help stretch registered charities' capital budgets.
- Tuesday, August 22, 2017To compete in the digital economy, innovative commercial real estate (CRE) companies will act now to maintain control of their digital real estate.
- Tuesday, August 22, 2017The redevelopment of an iconic Kitchener building will preserve heritage elements and transform the space to meet the needs of a modern office user.
- Tuesday, August 8, 2017Toronto is North America’s fastest growing tech market, outpacing New York and San Francisco combined.
- Tuesday, July 11, 2017A new $200-million hotel-office-condo-multifamily development officially broke ground in downtown Montreal last week.
- Wednesday, June 28, 2017Keith Major, executive vice president, real estate services, with Bentall Kennedy has been elected secretary/treasurer of the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) International.
- Tuesday, June 27, 2017Unlike Target’s departure two years ago, which left an unexpected void in the Canadian retail landscape, many retail owners have been prepared for some time.