- Thursday, June 21, 2018Safe Software will be the anchor tenant at City Centre 2 building, developed by Lark Group. The tech firm will occupy 54,000 square feet of space.
- Monday, June 11, 2018Plans for a major redevelopment of CF Fairview Pointe Claire on Montreal’s West Island have been unveiled, preparing for the arrival of La Maison Simons.
- Wednesday, June 6, 2018Anthem has acquired three industrial income producing properties in Calgary, with a fourth under firm and binding contract.
- Monday, June 11, 2018HOOPP paid homage to those on its Canadian real estate portfolio for excellence in sustainability, energy performance and technology innovation.
- Monday, May 14, 2018The Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) of Canada has congratulated Don Fairgrieve-Park for being named in the 2018 class of BOMA Fellows.
- Monday, May 14, 2018Calgary’s leaders in commercial real estate and high performing buildings were recognized at the TransCanada BOMA Excellence Awards on Thursday.
- Friday, April 13, 2018The launch of a new four-year cycle in 2017 spurred a wave of assessment appeals as property owners reacted to often dramatic increases in value over the previous assessment.
- Tuesday, April 3, 2018Corporate tenants are increasingly demanding child care in their buildings to help female employees go back to work after maternity leave.
- Tuesday, March 20, 2018Flood season is arriving to regions across Canada, posing a significant risk to infrastructure, potential loss of life and pest-related health risks.
- Thursday, April 26, 2018The new rules that will steer the installation of electric vehicle charging stations at Ontario condo properties starting next week may have a blind spot.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.
- Tuesday, March 7, 2017Mike Benteau, president of paint contractors Elite Trade Painting, provides some tips to keep in mind when considering your property’s next paint job.