- Tuesday, August 14, 2018The 32-storey, 820,000-square-foot building will be the third and final piece of the office complex Brookfield Property Partners brought to the downtown Toronto market in 2009.
- Tuesday, August 7, 2018Tenants in a position to take advantage of the current market dynamics are enjoying the flight to quality.
- Tuesday, August 7, 2018Land deals accounted for half the value of real estate investment in the Greater Toronto Area during the second quarter of 2018, while activity in the office sector dipped considerably.
- Tuesday, July 3, 2018Governor General Julie Payette announced the honour just prior to Canada Day, with accompanying acknowledgement of Jon Love's business leadership and philanthropy.
- Friday, June 29, 2018The Society's annual conference offered a slate of technical seminars, while attendees also celebrated the year's achievements and ushered in the new executive officers for 2018-19.
- Thursday, June 28, 2018The five winners chosen by BOMA International represent five distinct pairings of owners and managers for buildings located in three different provinces.
- Monday, June 11, 2018Despite information posted on the Energy Efficiency Alberta website for more than a month, commercial customers do not qualify for the new incentives announced in May 2018.
- Friday, June 1, 2018High-rise development is expected to be the hardest hit real estate activity, but fallout across a wider range of consumer goods has potential negative implications for commercial warehouse and distribution facilities.
- Tuesday, May 29, 2018Toronto has long been a city open to innovation and change, whether it be culturally or technologically. It’s no surprise then that the city was chosen to take part in the Urban Pilot Program, or UPPlift, which aims to bridge the gap between emergent smart technologies and property managers to enhance a city’s liveability.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.
- Tuesday, March 7, 2017Mike Benteau, president of paint contractors Elite Trade Painting, provides some tips to keep in mind when considering your property’s next paint job.
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017Coordinating building systems and dealing with a variety of issues personal to clients’ homes have the potential to place property managers in harm’s way.