- Tuesday, November 19, 2019PI Financial Corp is the newest tenant to select Vancouver Centre II (VCII) as its headquarters. PI Financial will occupy 40,000 square feet in the tower.
- Monday, November 18, 2019Oxford Properties Group has unveiled its plans to develop Canada's first large bay multi-level industrial property in Burnaby's Riverbend Business Park.
- Thursday, November 14, 2019The Canada Green Building Council (CaGBC) is celebrating a new milestone as Canadian LEED v4 project registrations surpass the 1,000 mark.
- Monday, November 4, 2019The awards are bestowed to individuals and organizations that have advanced sustainable principles and practices in design, management, operations and community building, while serving as role models and resources for their peers.
- Thursday, October 31, 2019Anna Murray, Ailey Roberts and Puninda Thind of BentallGreenOak's sustainability team have been named to the Canada Clean50 for 2020.
- Tuesday, October 29, 2019The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification has announced its 2020 board of directors executive committee.
- Tuesday, September 24, 2019Major Canadian players figure among both GRESB investor members with full access to the data and the larger complement of management members that report and are benchmarked through the real estate assessment.
- Tuesday, September 10, 2019USGBC has released its LEED in Motion: Retail report, which highlights retail facilities that incorporate LEED and other sustainability practices.
- Monday, August 26, 2019The upfront cost has been projected at $13.8 million. The environmental repercussions of dismantling and discarding a 474,000-square-foot concrete and steel structure are more difficult to peg.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.
- Tuesday, March 7, 2017Mike Benteau, president of paint contractors Elite Trade Painting, provides some tips to keep in mind when considering your property’s next paint job.
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017Coordinating building systems and dealing with a variety of issues personal to clients’ homes have the potential to place property managers in harm’s way.