- Thursday, March 30, 2017Canada’s federal budget has earmarked $77 million over ten years to expand the Enabling Accessibility Fund.
- Friday, March 24, 2017Saskatchewan landlords experienced a budget double whammy March 22 — receiving the more forceful cost hit from their provincial finance minister.
- Thursday, March 23, 2017The Canadian government is looking for waste and savings opportunities across its vast and varied portfolio of capital assets.
- Thursday, February 23, 2017QuadReal Property Group has appointed new business and real estate leaders to its board of directors.
- Monday, February 6, 2017The Federation of Rental Housing Providers of Ontario (FRPO) is pleased to announce the appointment of Jim Murphy to the position of president and CEO.
- Monday, January 30, 2017Engineering students and faculty from four Canadian universities receive accolades at ASHRAE's 2017 Winter Conference.
- Tuesday, February 7, 2017Annual results of the REALPAC/IPD Canada Quarterly Property Index, released late last week, reveal a year of below-average performance for index participants' directly held standing assets.
- Tuesday, February 7, 2017Office staging is increasing among landlords who are refreshing existing space with new build outs in order to remain competitive.
- Tuesday, February 7, 2017It has been said that a good neighbour is one who smiles at you over the back fence, but does not climb over it. When
- Wednesday, December 14, 2016A court ruling released last week strengthened the position of condominium corporations struggling to enforce restrictions on short-term rentals.