- Tuesday, April 17, 2018Investment in Winnipeg real estate saw a 12 per cent decline last year, with overall sales volumes of just $426 million - well below the five year average.
- Tuesday, April 17, 2018The new BOMA Canada initiative recognizes buildings that have achieved outstanding or drastically improved energy performance.
- Thursday, April 12, 2018Strong investment in the Canadian hotel sector is set to continue this year according to CBRE Canada’s 2018 Hotels Outlook Report
- Wednesday, April 18, 2018Wrapping up a 25 year tenure with the Building Owners and Managers Association of British Columbia, soon-to-retire president, Paul LaBranche, characteristically looks through the lens of his organization's strategic plan to assess what he has accomplished.
- Monday, March 26, 2018Real estate students in the Schulich School of Business won first place in the eighth annual Developers’ Den international competition.
- Friday, March 16, 2018The City of Kitchener has created a sustainability office and named Claire Bennett as its first sustainability officer.
- Tuesday, January 23, 2018Commercial real estate operations within Canada could experience fallout simply due to the interconnectedness of the two economies, while companies with holdings on both sides of the border may be pushed to reassess some of their financing strategies and structures.
- Tuesday, January 23, 2018Accessibility advocates see the built environment as a laggard when it comes to fire safety, especially for people with disabilities.
- Thursday, January 4, 2018Increased urbanization and the demand for convenience has made it more common for retailers, restaurants and office spaces to operate under one roof.
- Friday, March 16, 2018Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal are among 30 global metropolises deemed well positioned to draw investment and sustain a robust real estate market for the long term.
- Tuesday, March 6, 2018An office building in Markham, Ontario's technology hub plans to be the first net positive energy office building in Canada.
- Thursday, February 15, 2018Aoyuan Property Group is redeveloping the 8.6 acre Newtonbrook Plaza site at Yonge and Finch into a mixed-use community.