- Monday, January 21, 2019Industrial vacancy is expected to edge lower in 2019, according to Avison Young’s 2019 North America, Europe and Asia Forecast.
- Friday, January 18, 2019The BOMA BEST Sustainable Buildings Certification program is dedicated to assisting property managers and building operators improve their buildings’ environmental performance.
- Thursday, January 17, 2019RIU Hotels & Resorts has announced the construction of a hotel in Toronto. The Spanish company intends to invest around $100-million in the project.
- Tuesday, January 15, 2019Arthur Irwin's peers conveyed one final honour, as he was elevated to the special category of ASHRAE membership recognizing exceptional contributions to the HVAC industry and a sustainable built environment.
- Monday, January 14, 2019An overhaul of the aging thermal plant combined with other system and equipment upgrades delivered a 31 per cent cut in energy use and a 57 per cent reduction in greenhouse gas emissions.
- Friday, January 11, 2019Ted Shore, a principal at Toronto-based firm Quadrangle, announced in December that he is retiring from the firm, effective January 31, 2019.
- Thursday, September 27, 2018Selected provisions enabling some of Ontario's key energy and water conservation programs will be transferred to the Electricity Act.
- Monday, September 17, 2018An illogical quirk in the apportionment of business education tax continues to undermine competitiveness for some of Ontario's major cities, advocates for the commercial real estate sector maintain.
- Monday, August 13, 2018Energy conservation initiatives are cutting costs and supporting skills development that make health care operations more self-reliant in five James Bay communities.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.
- Tuesday, March 7, 2017Mike Benteau, president of paint contractors Elite Trade Painting, provides some tips to keep in mind when considering your property’s next paint job.
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017Coordinating building systems and dealing with a variety of issues personal to clients’ homes have the potential to place property managers in harm’s way.