- Tuesday, March 26, 2019The hotel had not operated as a traditional hotel since February 2016 with the City of Toronto leasing the rooms to help shelter the homeless.
- Friday, March 22, 2019Fiera Capital Corporation has announced its acquisition of Integrated Asset Management for $74 million.
- Thursday, March 21, 2019The 2019 federal budget allocates $950 million to underwrite retrofits and energy-efficient new development in the municipal, not-for-profit, private homeownership and affordable housing sectors.
- Monday, March 25, 2019RioCan chief executive officer, Edward Sonshine, announces plans to retire on March 31, 2021 – subject to a potential one-year extension.
- Friday, March 1, 2019Vancity has become the first financial institution in Canada to receive the ‘Accessibility Certified Gold' rating under the Rick Hansen Foundation program.
- Tuesday, February 19, 2019CIBC Mellon’s office at One York Street, located in Toronto’s South Core financial district, has achieved LEED Gold certification by the Canada Green Building Council
- Monday, December 10, 2018Engineers and physicians underscore some of the most worrisome vulnerabilities they see, framed through the lens of their professional concerns and responsibilities for public health and safety.
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018Canada's Expert Panel on Sustainable Finance suggests there is more untapped opportunity than coordinated action in a market grappling with emerging imperatives for climate-related financial disclosure and integrating ESG measures.
- Monday, October 29, 2018Tax ratios for 11 of Canada's largest cities demonstrate that commercial ratepayers consistently carry a disproportionate share of the municipal property tax burden.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.
- Tuesday, March 7, 2017Mike Benteau, president of paint contractors Elite Trade Painting, provides some tips to keep in mind when considering your property’s next paint job.
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017Coordinating building systems and dealing with a variety of issues personal to clients’ homes have the potential to place property managers in harm’s way.