- Thursday, September 22, 2016Air Canada has started work on a new $90-million hangar project at Toronto Pearson Airport to support international expansion at its Toronto global hub.
- Wednesday, September 21, 2016Manulife Centre, a mixed-use complex in Toronto’s Yorkville neighbourhood, is set to undergo a $100-million revamp.
- Wednesday, September 21, 2016Windermere House Resort, a seasonal getaway perched on the waterfront of Lake Rosseau in Ontario's Muskoka region, has been sold to a private investor.
- Tuesday, July 26, 2016CBRE Limited has hired Lisa Fulford-Roy as Managing Director in Workplace Strategy for Eastern Canada. Fulford-Roy brings over 20 years of experience to the role.
- Tuesday, July 26, 2016John McKinlay has been named chief executive officer of LaSalle Canada, coming to the post with 20+ years of experience in real estate investment management.
- Friday, July 8, 2016Three building-related industry professionals were winners of the 2016 RBC Top 25 Canadian Immigrant Awards.
- Monday, August 8, 2016Eight technology trends have recently been flagged in a new global report, spanning various regions and industries, including real estate.
- Tuesday, July 26, 2016Sometime this fall, a former Blackberry manufacturing plant turned light-infused office building will open its doors to companies in a Waterloo, Ontario area branded as
- Tuesday, July 12, 2016Buildings with access to fibre optic office space have a competitive advantage compared to assets without this amenity.
- Friday, May 13, 2016Sobeys Inc. and Empire Company Limited have entered into agreements with Crombie Real Estate Investment Trust in a transaction worth $418 million.
- Monday, February 22, 2016Saks Fifth Avenue will open in Toronto’s CF Sherway Gardens on Thursday, one week after its initial entry into Canada at CF Toronto Eaton Centre.
- Tuesday, January 26, 2016Ground has broken on a mixed-use project to be located at Winnipeg’s Confusion Corner, a site that receives more daily traffic than any other in the city.