- Friday, September 13, 2019The transaction is expected to close on September 25, 2019.
- Wednesday, September 11, 2019Burnaby Hospital will be undergoing a major $1.3 billion redevelopment. The project is one of B.C.'s largest-ever health care investments.
- Tuesday, September 10, 2019The next announcement on the overnight rate target is October 30, 2019.
- Friday, September 13, 2019This year’s gala presented recipients with a total of 27 awards, recognizing top CRE achievers in the industry from across the country.
- Friday, September 13, 2019More than 190 health care organizations collectively represent 17,500 hospitals and related facilities in 28 countries that have signed on to the global effort to improve the sector's resiliency and reduce its environmental footprint.
- Wednesday, September 11, 2019The regional board sets the strategic direction in Canada, the U.S., Latin America, Brazil and the Caribbean
- Friday, June 7, 2019Ontario draws on the legacy of more than a dozen years of programming, while Energy Efficiency Alberta has had little time to capture public or capital planners' attention.
- Friday, May 31, 2019With the largest share of relatively inexpensive lighting upgrades completed, finding additional energy savings gets more complicated and costly. However, significant paybacks are projected from the increase in upfront program costs.
- Tuesday, May 21, 2019The current formula for allocating global adjustment costs is generally thought to be locked in for at least another year. Changes in the conservation and demand management regime are unfolding more rapidly.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.
- Tuesday, March 7, 2017Mike Benteau, president of paint contractors Elite Trade Painting, provides some tips to keep in mind when considering your property’s next paint job.
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017Coordinating building systems and dealing with a variety of issues personal to clients’ homes have the potential to place property managers in harm’s way.