- Tuesday, July 13, 2021Ironically, COVID-19 delayed what had been a planned 2020 update, but also generated myriad new insights for the resulting 2021 edition of BOMA Canada's established reference document.
- Friday, July 9, 2021Broccolini's acquisition takes one of the largest available tracts of industrially zoned land in Canada off the market.
- Wednesday, June 30, 2021One of Canada’s pioneering mixed-used developments is ready to unveil its new look after an extensive revitalization project, and in step with phase two of Ontario's post-lockdown reopening plan.
- Wednesday, July 21, 2021Nearly 200 respondents who collectively own and/or manage more than 2.2 billion square feet of space reported to the 26th annual Who's Who in Canadian Real Estate survey.
- Monday, July 19, 2021Headquartered in Vancouver, CDNGLOBAL is the privately owned venture of former Devencore executives, also boasting regional offices in Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton and Halifax.
- Monday, July 19, 2021Michael Brooks, chief executive officer of REALPAC, has been named to the board of directors of the World Green Building Council and will also serve as treasurer for 2021-22.
- Wednesday, May 26, 2021Electricity demand projections through the vaccination rollout period should take two contradictory factors into account, energy management specialists affirm.
- Tuesday, May 25, 2021After a year of operational upheaval and more modifications to electricity pricing policies, BOMA Toronto’s annual workshop to address the complexities of the global adjustment had a lot of ground to cover.
- Monday, May 10, 2021Securities regulators wish to confirm that the representations registrants are making about the incorporation of ESG principles in their investment decision-making processes are consistent with their actual policies and procedures.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017Coordinating building systems and dealing with a variety of issues personal to clients’ homes have the potential to place property managers in harm’s way.
- Thursday, December 15, 2016LEDs make big claims about savings potential, but how much of this is marketing hype?