- Thursday, September 23, 2021A fourth wave of COVID-19 stalled hopes for an office market turnaround in the third quarter of 2021, while demand for industrial space continued unabated.
- Friday, September 17, 2021A newly filed regulation instructs Ontario's electricity and gas distributors to be ready for the province-wide rollout of the Green Button program by November 2023.
- Thursday, September 16, 2021Orange is the designated colour to show support and build awareness within commercial and institutional buildings as Canada prepares to mark its first official National Day for Truth and Reconciliation.
- Tuesday, September 21, 2021The Urban Land Institute’s net zero mission has received a boost with a USD $1 million donation from Owen Thomas, the chief executive officer of Boston Properties Inc.
- Friday, September 17, 2021The Canada Green Building Council (CaGBC) has announced the winners of the 2021 CAGBC Awards.
- Friday, September 17, 2021Alberta architect Vivian Manasc has been awarded the 2021 Lifetime Achievement Award by the Canada Green Building Council.
- Monday, June 21, 2021Retrofit proponents unable to contribute at least $6.25 million in equity capital will have to look to third-party interveners in order to tap into the Canada Infrastructure Bank’s $2-billion fund for commercial buildings.
- Tuesday, June 15, 2021Based on survey findings, downtown commercial landlords are beginning the pandemic recovery process with a tenant base that generally looks favourably on the area and their experiences within it.
- Tuesday, June 8, 2021Cold storage facilities are flagged to deliver robust returns to investors due to the evolution of food retailing, demand for vaccines and other pharmaceuticals, and the thriving outlook for the warehouse/distribution and logistics sector in general.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017Coordinating building systems and dealing with a variety of issues personal to clients’ homes have the potential to place property managers in harm’s way.
- Thursday, December 15, 2016LEDs make big claims about savings potential, but how much of this is marketing hype?