- Thursday, April 27, 2017Aircuity’s airside efficiency platform was used in the major retrofit project at National Research Council of Canada’s building in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
- Thursday, April 27, 2017Google’s new office in the Breithaupt Block, a redeveloped historic building in the warehouse district of downtown Kitchener, Ontario, has earned LEED v4 Silver for
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017Researchers at The University of British Columbia released a study showing that making bins convenient drastically boosts recycling and composting rates.
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017Catherine Karakatsanis, chief operating officer of Morrison Hershfield, has been named a Companion of the Professional Engineers Ontario Order of Honour.
- Thursday, February 23, 2017QuadReal Property Group has appointed new business and real estate leaders to its board of directors.
- Monday, February 6, 2017The Federation of Rental Housing Providers of Ontario (FRPO) is pleased to announce the appointment of Jim Murphy to the position of president and CEO.
- Tuesday, March 7, 2017CBRE now has four out of the ten WELL-registered projects in Canada: one in Vancouver and three in the GTA, including the Toronto North office.
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017Amendments to the provincial Liquor Control and Licensing Regulation allow all types of businesses to apply for a liquor license — potentially giving physical store locations an extra perk to counter online competition, but also increasing landlords' risks under the Occupiers Liability Act.
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017The real estate industry figured highly into a national human resource study that helps organizations better understand human capital.
- Wednesday, April 19, 2017In Waterloo, Ontario, workers are installing wells for a geo-exchange system that will heat and cool a new net positive energy office development.
- Wednesday, April 19, 2017The half-pixelated gear that hangs above the entryway symbolizes the output of Scotiabank’s new Digital Factory in Toronto.
- Wednesday, April 19, 2017The Ontario Human Rights Tribunal dismissed applications alleging discrimination in a case of a special owners' meeting that fell on a religious holiday.