- Tuesday, August 13, 2019A standing committee of New Brunswick's legislative assembly is exploring whether equipment and machinery used in manufacturing and industrial processes should be factored into the assessed value of the property.
- Tuesday, August 13, 2019Crown Realty Partners (Crown) has acquired 1525, 1545 and 1565 Carling Avenue, its first property in the nation's capital.
- Wednesday, August 7, 2019Anthem Properties Group Ltd. and its partners have acquired a retail and office building on a 2.6 acre site in Victoria, B.C.
- Thursday, August 15, 2019The BOMI International board of trustees has elected Nicholas E. Stolatis, RPA, to the position of board chairman on a two-year term.
- Tuesday, August 6, 2019Alan MacKenzie will lead the business and its adoption of new technologies across Canada.
- Wednesday, July 31, 2019Sustainable Buildings Canada (SBC) is set to bestow its Lifetime Achievement Award to Birgit Siber, a long-time principal at Diamond Schmitt Architects.
- Tuesday, May 21, 2019The current formula for allocating global adjustment costs is generally thought to be locked in for at least another year. Changes in the conservation and demand management regime are unfolding more rapidly.
- Thursday, April 18, 2019The 2019 Ontario budget lists the Building Code Conservation Advisory Council among 10 provincial agencies deemed to be unnecessary or imprudent expenditures.
- Monday, April 8, 2019ESG provides a framework to set priorities, steer action and monitor progress toward more resilient assets, with 93 per cent of respondents reporting that criteria linked to sustainability, supporting local communities and shunning corruption influence their investment decisions.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.
- Tuesday, March 7, 2017Mike Benteau, president of paint contractors Elite Trade Painting, provides some tips to keep in mind when considering your property’s next paint job.
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017Coordinating building systems and dealing with a variety of issues personal to clients’ homes have the potential to place property managers in harm’s way.