- Tuesday, May 14, 2019Amid strong tourism and business travel, CBRE expects 2019 hotel investment volume to exceed last year’s total of $1.5 billion.
- Monday, May 13, 2019Closing is expected to occur on or about June 6, 2019.
- Thursday, May 9, 2019Allied Properties Real Estate Investment Trust (Allied) announced that it has acquired properties in Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver for a total consideration of $94 million.
- Wednesday, May 15, 2019NRCan honours 20 Canadian organizations for excellence in energy efficiency.
- Tuesday, May 14, 2019Award recipients include early adopters of energy and water-saving technology, long-time conservation advocates and service providers steering clients to electricity and cost savings.
- Tuesday, May 7, 2019Jacques-Yves Bouchard brings nearly eight years of leadership experience in the commercial real estate industry.
- Tuesday, January 29, 2019The new policy would give developers a basis to challenge any local government's veto of non-employment land uses in suburban office parks.
- Tuesday, January 15, 2019BOMA Canada's 2019 Cyber Wellness Guide is a tool for building owners and managers to start thinking about cybersecurity.
- Monday, December 10, 2018Engineers and physicians underscore some of the most worrisome vulnerabilities they see, framed through the lens of their professional concerns and responsibilities for public health and safety.
- Thursday, September 28, 2017Tensions boiled over last week at Toronto apartment buildings without air conditioning as temperatures soared into heat wave territory in late September.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.
- Tuesday, March 7, 2017Mike Benteau, president of paint contractors Elite Trade Painting, provides some tips to keep in mind when considering your property’s next paint job.