- Friday, May 25, 2018BOMA Quebec has announced the launch of a competition aimed at reducing the energy consumption and GHG emissions of buildings in the province.
- Friday, May 25, 2018Dismantling Ontario's cap-and-trade system would be a setback for the commercial real estate sector and the many trades and professions it employs, one of its prominent industry organizations maintains.
- Thursday, May 24, 2018BOMA BC announces the appointment of Damian Stathonikos as president of the association. He joins BOMA BC from the British Columbia Real Estate Association.
- Monday, May 14, 2018The Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) of Canada has congratulated Don Fairgrieve-Park for being named in the 2018 class of BOMA Fellows.
- Monday, May 14, 2018Calgary’s leaders in commercial real estate and high performing buildings were recognized at the TransCanada BOMA Excellence Awards on Thursday.
- Wednesday, May 9, 2018Concert has announced a $50,000 endowment fund that will provide bursaries to students at the UBC Sauder School of Business.
- Friday, February 16, 2018Mixed-use developments in Toronto are creating neighbourhoods that are unaffordable for many people, according to a new study.
- Wednesday, February 7, 2018Robust economies in Toronto and Vancouver, a continuing slump in Calgary, retailing challenges and sustained high demand for rental housing all play into an index-wide total return of 6.7 per cent.
- Tuesday, January 23, 2018Commercial real estate operations within Canada could experience fallout simply due to the interconnectedness of the two economies, while companies with holdings on both sides of the border may be pushed to reassess some of their financing strategies and structures.
- Thursday, April 26, 2018The new rules that will steer the installation of electric vehicle charging stations at Ontario condo properties starting next week may have a blind spot.
- Tuesday, March 6, 2018An office building in Markham, Ontario's technology hub plans to be the first net positive energy office building in Canada.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.