- Friday, February 22, 2019The promised $679 million amounts to $189 million of actual spending in 2019-20 since most of the investment is to be rolled out over a three-year period.
- Thursday, February 21, 2019Designed by New York-based architects Diller Scofidio + Renfro, the new University of Toronto building is a nine-storey development located at 90 Queen’s Park Crescent.
- Wednesday, February 20, 2019Before the acquisition, Elad Canada was the largest unitholder of the Agellan Commercial Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) holding approximately 19 per cent of the units.
- Tuesday, February 19, 2019CIBC Mellon’s office at One York Street, located in Toronto’s South Core financial district, has achieved LEED Gold certification by the Canada Green Building Council
- Tuesday, February 19, 2019The ISSA Canada Environmental Stewardship Award recognizes and honours organizations committed to environmental management and dedication to the value of clean.
- Friday, February 15, 2019Choice Properties announced Stephen Johnson, president and chief executive officer, will retire on May 1, 2019.
- Monday, October 29, 2018Tax ratios for 11 of Canada's largest cities demonstrate that commercial ratepayers consistently carry a disproportionate share of the municipal property tax burden.
- Tuesday, October 23, 2018Punditry emanating from the United States characterizes Toronto as an outlier on the short list or overlooks it entirely.
- Tuesday, October 16, 2018A 2018 Women in CRE Survey found that 65 per cent of respondents were made aware of being paid less than a male counterpart at some point in their career. Of those, 75 per cent noted it happened at least two times.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.
- Tuesday, March 7, 2017Mike Benteau, president of paint contractors Elite Trade Painting, provides some tips to keep in mind when considering your property’s next paint job.
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017Coordinating building systems and dealing with a variety of issues personal to clients’ homes have the potential to place property managers in harm’s way.