- Thursday, February 23, 2017Promised actions include a 10 per cent reduction in the provincial government's building footprint, beginning with the return of 40,000 square feet of leased space to the market by March 31 this year.
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017Oxford Properties Group plans to redevelop and expand the former Target location at Upper Canada Mall in Newmarket, Ontario.
- Thursday, February 16, 2017Ontario has now enacted its energy and water reporting and benchmarking regulation to help large buildings cut down on greenhouse gas emissions.
- Monday, February 6, 2017The Federation of Rental Housing Providers of Ontario (FRPO) is pleased to announce the appointment of Jim Murphy to the position of president and CEO.
- Monday, January 30, 2017Engineering students and faculty from four Canadian universities receive accolades at ASHRAE's 2017 Winter Conference.
- Friday, January 20, 2017Two Canadian facilities are 2017 winners of ASHRAE Technology Awards for innovative building design that enables sustainable and energy-efficient operations.
- Tuesday, January 24, 2017Hospitality guests are turning to immersive hotels as they now desire a unique experience that sets them apart from their social networks.
- Tuesday, January 17, 2017The newly released textbook packages universal principles and domestic context into one 500+-page compendium devised to impart a grounding in real estate fundamentals, transactions and the multidisciplinary oversight of income properties.
- Tuesday, January 10, 2017Understanding code creep and why Canadian property owners need to be aware of foreign, just as much as local policy when it comes to tenant
- Thursday, January 19, 2017Facility managers do a lot, and sometimes that gets in the way of other things they should be doing but aren’t.
- Monday, September 9, 2013When office carpet becomes damaged it's time to repair or replace. If the appearance is still fair to good, and the ...