- Wednesday, October 20, 2021Construction is set to begin on the IntraUrban Cornerstone, an industrial strata development by PC Urban Properties Corp, in January 2022.
- Monday, October 18, 2021Industrial land owners in Ontario could qualify for up to $25,000 to reimburse 50 per cent of the costs of municipal and provincial planning and environmental studies.
- Thursday, October 14, 2021Menkes Developments has achieved the highest score globally for BOMA BEST with 25 York Street (Telus Harbour).
- Wednesday, October 20, 2021Michael Izzo will be tasked with steering efforts to reduce operational and embodied carbon across more than 138 million square feet of assets under management, valued at approximately USD $83.6 billion.
- Monday, October 11, 2021Canadian buildings have topped the international field in seven of 17 categories of The Outstanding Building of the Year (TOBY) awards for 2021.
- Tuesday, September 21, 2021The Urban Land Institute’s net zero mission has received a boost with a USD $1 million donation from Owen Thomas, the chief executive officer of Boston Properties Inc.
- Monday, August 30, 2021Canadian hotels still aren’t making the Dean’s list for investment performance, but market analysts appear confident that rallying conditions are pushing the sector in a positive direction.
- Tuesday, August 3, 2021Market analysts anticipate more capital flowing into the sector as vacancies tighten and rental rates rise, and they warn that available space is nearing depletion in Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal if leasing continues at the recent pace.
- Monday, July 19, 2021The 2021 versions of REALPAC's normalization methodologies for calculating energy- and water-use intensity address issues arising from the COVID-19 pandemic and lower occupant densities in office buildings.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017Coordinating building systems and dealing with a variety of issues personal to clients’ homes have the potential to place property managers in harm’s way.
- Thursday, December 15, 2016LEDs make big claims about savings potential, but how much of this is marketing hype?