- Tuesday, November 23, 2021Cadillac Fairview and DiamondCorp have collaborated on a renewed master plan vision for CF Sherway Gardens that will transform the peripheral parking lands into a complete community with a mix of residential, office and retail.
- Monday, November 22, 2021Efficiency Canada’s provincial energy efficiency scorecard shows a Canada-wide downward trend in annual incremental savings compared to last decade.
- Wednesday, November 17, 2021Workplaces have traditionally focused on protecting employees from physical harm, but there is strong evidence that certain features of the workplace can affect employees' psychological health.
- Thursday, November 18, 2021His career trajectory at the global real estate franchisor began in 2014 when he joined RE/MAX INTEGRA as a franchise sales consultant.
- Thursday, November 18, 2021David Podmore is the recipient of the 2021 Champion Award presented by The Canadian Council for Public-Private Partnerships (CCPPP).
- Tuesday, November 16, 2021Ivanhoé Cambridge has embraced innovative financing to advance its quest for a carbon-neutral commercial real estate portfolio by 2040.
- Friday, October 22, 2021A new iteration of property expense relief will be more bountiful for many recipients than recent payouts of the Canada Emergency Rent Subsidiary, but fewer commercial tenants or owner-occupiers will qualify.
- Tuesday, October 19, 2021Pandemic paperwork is becoming more voluminous for commercial landlords as a growing list of influential tenants ask for proof that building personnel have two valid COVID-19 vaccinations.
- Friday, October 15, 2021Women are somewhat more conspicuous in commercial real estate’s executive suites and boardrooms than is the average for Canadian companies that disclose such information to regulators and unit/shareholders.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017Coordinating building systems and dealing with a variety of issues personal to clients’ homes have the potential to place property managers in harm’s way.
- Thursday, December 15, 2016LEDs make big claims about savings potential, but how much of this is marketing hype?