- Wednesday, November 22, 2017Compared to residential units, ICI facilities often discharge larger amounts of fats, oils and grease into the sanitary sewer.
- Thursday, November 16, 2017The Vancouver Fraser Port Authority has acquired three industrial-zoned properties in Richmond and Port Coquitlam to support future port growth.
- Wednesday, November 15, 2017Marine Gateway, a major transit-oriented development in Vancouver, has won an Urban Land Institute 2017-2018 Global Award for Excellence.
- Monday, November 13, 2017A winner has been announced in Crown Realty Partners’ Name Game contest, which set out to rebrand an office complex once known as Valhalla Executive Centre.
- Friday, November 3, 2017Avison Young has closed the previously-announced acquisition of U.K. firm WHR Property Consultants LLP and has opened a new office in Manchester.
- Friday, October 27, 2017Tara Piurko, partner at Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP in Toronto, is the first Canadian elected to serve as CREW Network president.
- Tuesday, October 24, 2017Building owners may tend to overlook some important considerations when securing insurance for a building and find themselves grossly underinsured.
- Monday, October 16, 2017Prominent senior real estate executives attempted to pin down the somewhat intangible concepts of leadership, team-building and inclusiveness during a panel discussion, earlier this fall in Toronto, to kick off BOMEX 2017.
- Monday, October 16, 2017REITs and PERE managers face a unique challenge in developing succession planning strategies that identify the next generation of leaders.
- Tuesday, July 11, 2017A new $200-million hotel-office-condo-multifamily development officially broke ground in downtown Montreal last week.
- Wednesday, June 28, 2017Keith Major, executive vice president, real estate services, with Bentall Kennedy has been elected secretary/treasurer of the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) International.
- Tuesday, June 27, 2017Unlike Target’s departure two years ago, which left an unexpected void in the Canadian retail landscape, many retail owners have been prepared for some time.