- Friday, February 23, 2018Alberta has added several industrial-specific rebates to its Energy Efficiency Alberta’s Business Non-Profit and Institutional Energy Savings Program.
- Wednesday, February 21, 2018Schneider Electric Canada has partnered with Ryerson University to build the Smart Building Analytics Living Lab, the first laboratory of its kind in Canada.
- Tuesday, February 20, 2018The Offices at Burrard Place by Reliance Properties has officially broken ground. It will be the first major office building to complete in the next cycle.
- Monday, February 19, 2018Vancouver-based QuadReal Property Group has announced the appointment of Dean Holmes as senior vice president of residential operations.
- Friday, February 16, 2018Neil Pegram is assuming the role of Director of Americas with GRESB, a global benchmark program tracking real estate portfolios' environmental, social and governance (ESG) performance.
- Friday, February 2, 2018Christine Battist has joined Avison Youing as a principal and chief financial officer.
- Tuesday, December 12, 2017CETA isn't expected to suddenly propel a wave of Canadian firms onto short lists for EU projects, but it does open up opportunities to start building relationships with potential customers.
- Tuesday, December 12, 2017Creating immersive experiences for retail customers during the holiday season is a process that unfolds all year round at CF shopping centres.
- Tuesday, December 5, 2017Commissioning and recommissioning is key when property owners and managers are evaluating building energy efficiency performance.
- Thursday, February 15, 2018Aoyuan Property Group is redeveloping the 8.6 acre Newtonbrook Plaza site at Yonge and Finch into a mixed-use community.
- Friday, January 26, 2018The first office building in Canada to receive Fitwel certification is Menkes' 25 York Street.
- Wednesday, January 24, 2018There is a natural role for ergonomics to play in workplace interventions as organizations increasingly look to improve employee well-being, says Lucy Hart.