- Monday, October 25, 2021Canderel Real Estate Property Inc. is leading an investor consortium intent on acquiring Cominar Real Estate Investment Trust, with plans to then sell the REIT's industrial holdings to Blackstone.
- Monday, October 25, 2021Edmonton is adopting a new software tool designed to help it deliver on a key pillar of its energy transition strategy.
- Wednesday, October 20, 2021Construction is set to begin on the IntraUrban Cornerstone, an industrial strata development by PC Urban Properties Corp, in January 2022.
- Wednesday, October 20, 2021Michael Izzo will be tasked with steering efforts to reduce operational and embodied carbon across more than 138 million square feet of assets under management, valued at approximately USD $83.6 billion.
- Monday, October 11, 2021Canadian buildings have topped the international field in seven of 17 categories of The Outstanding Building of the Year (TOBY) awards for 2021.
- Tuesday, September 21, 2021The Urban Land Institute’s net zero mission has received a boost with a USD $1 million donation from Owen Thomas, the chief executive officer of Boston Properties Inc.
- Friday, September 10, 2021The CREED Council’s 22-member board of directors is influentially placed in senior management roles in property management, development, leasing, finance/investment and various professional services.
- Monday, August 30, 2021Canadian hotels still aren’t making the Dean’s list for investment performance, but market analysts appear confident that rallying conditions are pushing the sector in a positive direction.
- Tuesday, August 3, 2021Market analysts anticipate more capital flowing into the sector as vacancies tighten and rental rates rise, and they warn that available space is nearing depletion in Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal if leasing continues at the recent pace.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017Coordinating building systems and dealing with a variety of issues personal to clients’ homes have the potential to place property managers in harm’s way.
- Thursday, December 15, 2016LEDs make big claims about savings potential, but how much of this is marketing hype?