- Friday, September 25, 2020Seen as the next big thing in data services, small hubs located near end-users are also more vulnerable to the encroaching outdoor environment than are vast temperature-controlled data centres.
- Friday, September 25, 2020The 31-storey flatiron mixed-use condo will rise at Dupont and Dufferin streets at the foot of Galleria on the Park.
- Thursday, September 24, 2020Demand for housing and warehouse/distribution facilities drove transactions, keeping April-to-August sales volume largely on par with the same period in 2019.
- Friday, September 18, 2020Together, Allan Yearwood and Blair Reeve bring nearly 55 years of experience in commercial real estate.
- Wednesday, September 9, 2020Two towers in Edmonton’s Downtown Ice District have earned global accolades: Stantec Tower, JW Marriott Edmonton and private residences.
- Friday, September 4, 2020Canadians received two of three platinum-level awards bestowed to top investment performers in conjunction with the annual IPE Real Estate conference for pension fund executives.
- Friday, August 14, 2020Residential consumption is identified as a primary concern and opportunity for the 2021-24 period, along with a continued emphasis on reducing system-wide peak demand
- Tuesday, July 21, 2020Canada once again places in the top tier of “highly transparent” nations in the newly released 2020 edition of the JLL/LaSalle Global Real Estate Transparency Index.
- Monday, July 6, 2020A temporary adjustment to Ontario’s electricity pricing scheme eliminates cost-saving opportunities that many operators of large commercial buildings were anticipating this summer.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.
- Tuesday, March 7, 2017Mike Benteau, president of paint contractors Elite Trade Painting, provides some tips to keep in mind when considering your property’s next paint job.
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017Coordinating building systems and dealing with a variety of issues personal to clients’ homes have the potential to place property managers in harm’s way.