- Wednesday, June 16, 2021Operators of tourist-friendly spaces across Nova Scotia will be on the receiving end of a $18.2-million restart package as part of the province's phased reopening strategy.
- Wednesday, June 16, 2021Alectra has chosen Brampton, Ontario, as the location of their brand-new sustainable operations centre that will be built to LEED Gold.
- Monday, June 14, 2021NAIOP has selected Hudson Pacific Properties as the 2021 Developer of the Year – the association’s highest honour.
- Wednesday, May 26, 2021Taking on the role of executive vice president and operating partner, Michael Zea will work with the various operating companies in which QuadReal holds an ownership interest.
- Friday, May 7, 2021Anne Marie Guèvremont is one of four inductees to the 2021 class of BOMA Fellows, and will be among just 58 BOMA members throughout North America who have been honoured with the special credential.
- Friday, April 16, 2021Adeayomi Adeyemi, a community manager with Hazelview Properties, has been named one of 10 leaders for 2021 through the Institute of Real Estate Management’s diversity and inclusion succession initiative.
- Monday, May 10, 2021Economic fallout from COVID-19 is shifting more of the tax burden to this flourishing group of assets via the mill rate, while also driving up the tax rate, for a double-whammy of consequences in jurisdictions that update valuations annually.
- Monday, April 26, 2021The 2021 federal budget adds some clean energy equipment to immediately qualify for accelerated capital cost allowance, and names various combined heat and power applications to be delisted after 2023.
- Monday, April 12, 2021COVID-19 has intensified pressure to support physical, social and emotional well-being within the built environment, but many investors, owners and managers were already embracing healthy building principles ahead of pandemic-triggered challenges.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017Coordinating building systems and dealing with a variety of issues personal to clients’ homes have the potential to place property managers in harm’s way.
- Thursday, December 15, 2016LEDs make big claims about savings potential, but how much of this is marketing hype?