- Thursday, June 22, 2017Allied Properties Real Estate Investment Trust has acquired 56 The Esplanade in Toronto for $60 million.
- Thursday, June 22, 2017Heritage treasures from British Columbia to Nova Scotia are featured on the National Trust for Canada’s Top 10 Endangered Places List for 2017.
- Friday, June 16, 2017Amazon is buying Whole Foods Market for US$13.7 billion in a giant leap of a deal that pushes the Internet retailer further into the grocery business.
- Friday, June 16, 2017Toronto has appointed Elliott Cappell as its first chief resilience officer.
- Friday, May 12, 2017Global real estate leader Dennis Lopez has been named chief executive officer of QuadReal Property Group, effective June 5, 2017.
- Thursday, May 4, 2017Gordon Hicks has been appointed the chief executive office of Brookfield Global Integrated Solutions (BGIS).
- Wednesday, May 10, 2017Online spending, sometimes also labelled ‘home shopping,’ is consistently achieving double-digit growth and slowly taking a bigger share of overall retailing. In the first quarter
- Monday, May 8, 2017It will come as no surprise to strata property managers that life in a strata corporation means living under certain laws of the land. The
- Monday, May 8, 2017Newly expanded eligibility for Ontario's Industrial Conservation Initiative could be even more punitive for smaller customers on the losing side of cost redistribution.
- Tuesday, May 2, 2017A recent court decision may have opened the door to medical marijuana patients to grow a limited number of a marijuana plants in their condominium units.
- Tuesday, May 2, 2017Past, present and would-be recipients bristle at suggestions that the rebate is a subsidy or a disincentive to improve the marketability of their properties.
- Thursday, April 20, 2017In Waterloo, Ontario, workers are installing wells for a geo-exchange system that will heat and cool a new net positive energy office development.