- Wednesday, October 17, 2018The International Parking Institute (IPI), the world’s largest association of parking professionals, has changed its name to the International Parking & Mobility Institute (IPMI).
- Tuesday, October 16, 2018Ontario’s new guideline for preventing musculoskeletal disorders (MSD) such as carpel tunnel syndrome was unveiled this month.
- Tuesday, October 16, 2018Inching ever closer to legalization day, Colliers International reports 30 per cent of office workers responding to a recent survey endorse fairly lenient restrictions on cannabis use in the
- Tuesday, October 9, 2018Privacy curtains in hospitals can become breeding grounds for resistant bacteria, posing a threat to patient safety, according to new study.
- Tuesday, October 9, 2018James Lee Senter, owner of Fresh and Clean and DryIt, is among the most recognizable figures in the professional cleaning industry devoted to educating the industry on the importance of cleaning for health.
- Thursday, October 4, 2018Although hurricanes are lesser known to hit Canadian cities as hard as the United States, they can still have a significant impact on Canadian communities.
- Thursday, June 21, 2018Summer is fast-approaching, which means annoying pests will soon be out in full force. These creatures can become a problem for a facility if left unchecked.
- Wednesday, June 6, 2018A good or bad experience on a person’s first visit to a building can be the difference between a returning client or a lost opportunity. An opinion is formed within seconds of an individual walking through your doors and the scent that greets their nostrils will go a long way to deciding whether that opinion is positive or negative.
- Wednesday, May 23, 2018Hospitals have a potent, new tool in their mission to improve patient health and safety. It also happens to be the one of the oldest metals known to man - copper.
- Thursday, May 10, 2018The forthcoming Cannabis Act raises a number of questions regarding workplace safety, particularly for dangerous and hazardous jobs.
- Thursday, March 1, 2018The 2018 federal budget commits funds to inform women about apprenticeship programs, dispense financial grants for training and provide resources as they move into the workforce.
- Wednesday, October 4, 2017Summer-like conditions this past September and now October may contribute to higher rodent activity in the fall season.