- Wednesday, August 21, 2019A ceremony was held at the Niagara Home Builders’ Association office in St. Catharines, Ont on August 14.
- Monday, August 19, 2019Canadian employers have reacted admirably to the legalization of cannabis, but there is still room for improvement. This is according to a Conference Board of Canada examining how home-grown businesses are managing the implications of cannabis on the workplace.
- Thursday, August 15, 2019Recycle BC is warning residents in British Columbia to pay attention to the hazardous materials that are being placed in the province’s residential packaging and paper
- Thursday, August 15, 2019Recognizing how the drug-resistant fungus spreads in healthcare facilities is essential for effective infection control.
- Thursday, August 1, 2019With so many online learning platforms now available, how do employers determine which is the best investment for their custodial team?
- Wednesday, June 26, 2019A growing number of schools are opting to participate in “greener” practices that benefit the students, budget, and environment.
- Wednesday, April 24, 2019Studies have shown that patient transfers from long-term care settings to hospitals present a major risk for the spread of infection.
- Wednesday, March 13, 2019A Drug Identification Number (DIN) is an eight digit number assigned by Health Canada to a drug product prior to being marketed in Canada.
- Thursday, February 28, 2019Here are some ways to make the most of your Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS).
- Monday, October 29, 2018On Oct. 23, 2018, the Ontario government introduced, the Making Ontario Open For Business Act, 2018 – Bill 47. The legislation would repeal significant amendments made in the Fair Workplaces, Better Jobs Act – Bill 148 – passed by the previous Liberal government.
- Thursday, March 1, 2018The 2018 federal budget commits funds to inform women about apprenticeship programs, dispense financial grants for training and provide resources as they move into the workforce.
- Friday, December 8, 2017Musculoskeletal disorders often result from common physical and psychosocial demands in the workplace.