- Tuesday, January 24, 2017Canadian employees say organizational changes at their workplace are negatively affecting their physical and mental health.
- Thursday, January 19, 2017Avmor has added several new people in key sales and marketing positions to its team in Canada.
- Thursday, January 12, 2017Survey of hospital cleaning staff from more than 60 hospitals across Ontario points to concerns that understaffing is leading to poorly cleaned areas.
- Thursday, January 19, 2017Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in green cleaning products can still cause a variety of health-related problems.
- Friday, January 13, 2017Baseline procedures and best practices serve as a guide to help businesses better understand—and help minimize—security and safety risks.
- Wednesday, December 21, 2016How to better implement new technology and products into a hotel's green program, and get staff on board through training and a little inspiration.
- Tuesday, November 8, 2016CNESST has published a notice of a draft regulation in the Gazette officielle concerning the use of ladders and stepladders at Quebec-based worksites.
- Thursday, October 27, 2016Preventing avian collisions in urban settings may not be a maintenance priority, but municipal bird-friendly standards are only going to get tougher.
- Thursday, October 27, 2016The newly released PRSM 2017 Trends Report highlights the various roles of facility managers in reta