- Thursday, April 19, 2018A student has teamed up with the City of Winnipeg to study the movement of mosquitoes in an effort to determine a better fogging schedule.
- Wednesday, April 18, 2018The Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) has announced the opening of its first office outside North America in Hefei, China.
- Friday, April 13, 2018As warmer weather returns to many parts of Canada, restaurants, cafeterias, and all commercial kitchens must be aware of the return of insects.
- Wednesday, April 11, 2018As facilities evolve and become more high tech, new systems have developed to help improve efficiency - especially when it comes to cleaning schedules.
- Tuesday, April 10, 2018As large retailers elevate customer demands for online, self-service experiences, JanSan distributors can no longer rest on their laurels.
- Thursday, March 29, 2018Here are some critical elements that facility maintenance crews can address this spring in order to achieve streak-free sparkling windows.
- Thursday, February 15, 2018The decreasing costs of sensors means the Internet of Things is rapidly moving into new areas of commercial properties, such as waste management.
- Thursday, February 1, 2018Facilities still contain built-in materials that were exposed to rain and snow in the construction or renovation process, leading to the presence of mould.
- Thursday, January 18, 2018Playgrounds across the country continue to leave children on the sidelines with design and maintenance practices that are not fully inclusive.
- Thursday, March 29, 2018The cleaning industry has been around for a while, but new technologies like augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) are new to the field.
- Tuesday, March 6, 2018The Toronto distribution centre for Cintas, a business supplies provider, became Canada’s second facility to earn TRUE Zero Waste certification last fall.
- Thursday, March 1, 2018The 2018 federal budget commits funds to inform women about apprenticeship programs, dispense financial grants for training and provide resources as they move into the workforce.