- Wednesday, October 16, 2019The Compliance Support Program will be offered to all operators and owners regulated by Ontario’s Technical Standards and Safety Authority.
- Wednesday, October 16, 2019The Infection Prevention Strategy advisory board brings together leading industry professionals well-versed in infection control and prevention.
- Tuesday, October 15, 2019The International Facility Management Association (IFMA) has revealed an online practice exam for industry hopefuls pursuing their IFMA Certified Facility Manager (CFM) certification.
- Tuesday, October 15, 2019The program helps fight the hygiene epidemic plaguing underserved communities due to a lack of access to basic sanitation.
- Wednesday, September 25, 2019The program launched at the beginning of September and concludes on May 6, 2020.
- Monday, September 16, 2019Noticing signs of mould in your air ducts? Here are some signs to watch for and tips for dealing with this important health and safety consideration.
- Friday, June 7, 2019The worldwide cleaning industry association issues action alert on tariffs.
- Tuesday, May 14, 2019No matter the time of year, pests are professionals at making their way into your facility, seeking shelter from the elements in colder months and places to breed in warm seasons.
- Wednesday, April 24, 2019Studies have shown that patient transfers from long-term care settings to hospitals present a major risk for the spread of infection.
- Monday, October 29, 2018On Oct. 23, 2018, the Ontario government introduced, the Making Ontario Open For Business Act, 2018 – Bill 47. The legislation would repeal significant amendments made in the Fair Workplaces, Better Jobs Act – Bill 148 – passed by the previous Liberal government.
- Thursday, March 1, 2018The 2018 federal budget commits funds to inform women about apprenticeship programs, dispense financial grants for training and provide resources as they move into the workforce.
- Friday, December 8, 2017Musculoskeletal disorders often result from common physical and psychosocial demands in the workplace.