- Tuesday, February 19, 2019The ISSA Canada Environmental Stewardship Award recognizes and honours organizations committed to environmental management and dedication to the value of clean.
- Tuesday, February 19, 2019Occupational disease is common and results from exposure to chemical, biological and physical agents in the workplace.
- Wednesday, February 13, 2019Public Health revealed that healthcare-associated Infections will be Canada's second leading cause of death by 2050.
- Wednesday, February 13, 2019Floor care is an important part of maintaining a facility's image and safety. It's a big task year-round, but it can be a challenge particularly in the winter.
- Tuesday, February 5, 2019Hand hygiene compliance is considered essential to prevent healthcare-associated infections, but very few studies have been conducted assessing compliance in the prehospital setting.
- Thursday, January 31, 2019Here are some floor care techniques to help maintain a gym floor.
- Thursday, October 11, 2018Business, professional and public interest groups are devising and deploying strategies to promote common sense and minimize risk, discord and environmental fallout.
- Monday, October 1, 2018The Electrical Safety Authority's (ESA) successful appeal to recover fines from the owner of Pro-Teck Electric reinforces the importance of licensing and permit requirements for electrical work.
- Monday, September 24, 2018The American Cleaning Institutes chastises the slate of 15 authors affiliated with health sciences faculties of six Canadian universities for overlooking the role disinfectants play in infection control.
- Monday, October 29, 2018On Oct. 23, 2018, the Ontario government introduced, the Making Ontario Open For Business Act, 2018 – Bill 47. The legislation would repeal significant amendments made in the Fair Workplaces, Better Jobs Act – Bill 148 – passed by the previous Liberal government.
- Thursday, March 1, 2018The 2018 federal budget commits funds to inform women about apprenticeship programs, dispense financial grants for training and provide resources as they move into the workforce.
- Wednesday, October 4, 2017Summer-like conditions this past September and now October may contribute to higher rodent activity in the fall season.