- Wednesday, July 19, 2017A new report helps facility maintenance teams understand the impact CMMS has on their performance and operations.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) has published its third facility management (FM) standard in under half a year.
- Monday, July 17, 2017Sealed Air’s Diversey Care division, and Purdue University, released a study focusing on how well disinfectants kill bacteria.
- Friday, June 30, 2017Baby changing tables in public restrooms across Canada are often difficult to find, but many facilities are stepping up.
- Wednesday, June 21, 2017Norovirus illness can happen all year long and is easily spread in group settings like schools, day camps, childcare facilities and cruise ships.
- Monday, June 19, 2017The Professional Retail Store Maintenance Association outlines best practices and tools to reduce retail maintenance costs and improve operating efficiency.
- Thursday, May 25, 2017Cleaning contractors and facility managers that hire their own cleaning staff are often not aware of hidden costs that can result from custodial injuries.
- Wednesday, May 24, 2017With the right strategy in place, hotels can put out the “no vacancy” sign for pests and help ensure guests have a pleasant stay.
- Thursday, May 11, 2017After completing significant hospital upgrades last year, Royal University Hospital is now doubling the expected savings from energy improvements.
- Thursday, June 22, 2017Cleaners, security guards, parking attendants and building-specific food service workers could attain union certification through a streamlined one-step process if proposed amendments to Ontario's Labour Relations Act are adopted.
- Friday, June 16, 2017Toronto has appointed Elliott Cappell as its first chief resilience officer.
- Thursday, June 8, 2017Although Canada is finally banning asbestos-containing products for good by 2018, the government hasn’t yet clarified issues related to existing asbestos.