- Tuesday, January 7, 2020Employers who help casual workers find meaning on the job may have an easier time retaining them, according to a new University of Waterloo study.
- Tuesday, January 7, 2020Larger cities and travel centres saw significant bed bug sightings in 2019, according to Orkin Canada’s third annual list of top bed bug cities.
- Monday, January 6, 2020Canadian universities are celebrating their recent standings in the 2019 UI GreenMetric World University Rankings, which measure campus sustainability.
- Tuesday, January 7, 2020Here are several tips to protect floors and ensure safety for building occupants.
- Thursday, November 7, 2019When planning retrofits or renovations for older schools, administrators have the chance to implement green, sustainable and high-performance design solutions.
- Tuesday, October 15, 2019The program helps fight the hygiene epidemic plaguing underserved communities due to a lack of access to basic sanitation.
- Thursday, August 8, 2019When properly maintained, an irrigation system can provide many years of excellent service.
- Thursday, August 1, 2019With so many online learning platforms now available, how do employers determine which is the best investment for their custodial team?
- Tuesday, June 18, 2019National Safety Month is an excellent reminder to conduct an audit of existing infrastructure and determine where upgrades can be made.
- Friday, December 13, 2019Researchers at McMaster University have made a self-cleaning surface that can repel all forms of bacteria, preventing the transfer of superbugs.
- Monday, October 29, 2018On Oct. 23, 2018, the Ontario government introduced, the Making Ontario Open For Business Act, 2018 – Bill 47. The legislation would repeal significant amendments made in the Fair Workplaces, Better Jobs Act – Bill 148 – passed by the previous Liberal government.
- Thursday, March 1, 2018The 2018 federal budget commits funds to inform women about apprenticeship programs, dispense financial grants for training and provide resources as they move into the workforce.