- Wednesday, February 19, 2020Saskatchewan currently ranks second among Canadian provinces for per capita disposal, equating to 842 kilograms of waste per resident every year, but the provincial government is aiming for a 30 per cent reduction from 2014 levels by 2030.
- Tuesday, February 18, 2020A new emergency department expansion at Misericordia Community Hospital is now in the demolition and remediation phase, which should take four months.
- Tuesday, February 18, 2020Water leaks are the leading cause of property losses in apartments, offices and other buildings, resulting in repairs and higher insurance premiums.
- Monday, January 20, 2020It takes a lot of resources to get linens clean. How can businesses make their laundry practices more sustainable and reap the associated benefits?
- Tuesday, January 7, 2020Here are several tips to protect floors and ensure safety for building occupants.
- Thursday, November 7, 2019When planning retrofits or renovations for older schools, administrators have the chance to implement green, sustainable and high-performance design solutions.
- Tuesday, November 19, 2019With horses worth six and seven figures, it's paramount that Woodbine maintain optimal conditions on both of its racing surfaces: Tapeta and turf.
- Thursday, October 3, 2019October marks the start of National Fire Prevention Month in Canada, a campaign that serves as a reminder to revisit fire safety and prevention practices.
- Tuesday, September 3, 2019According to the City of Toronto’s latest litter audit, gum is the largest small litter problem.
- Friday, December 13, 2019Researchers at McMaster University have made a self-cleaning surface that can repel all forms of bacteria, preventing the transfer of superbugs.
- Thursday, March 1, 2018The 2018 federal budget commits funds to inform women about apprenticeship programs, dispense financial grants for training and provide resources as they move into the workforce.
- Thursday, January 18, 2018Playgrounds across the country continue to leave children on the sidelines with design and maintenance practices that are not fully inclusive.