- Thursday, March 30, 2017Entries are now being accepted for the 2017 ISSA Innovation Award Program.
- Thursday, March 30, 2017Canada’s federal budget has earmarked $77 million over ten years to expand the Enabling Accessibility Fund.
- Tuesday, March 28, 2017Sealed Air Corporation is selling its Diversey Care division and the food hygiene and cleaning business within its Food Care division.
- Thursday, March 30, 2017There are many areas in shopping malls where people are likely to catch harmful bacteria and viruses. Here are four hot spots.
- Thursday, March 2, 2017Cleaning and maintaining schools involves a careful look at several high-touch areas prone to germs. Here are some sanitation tips.
- Thursday, February 16, 2017Explosion-proof fixtures are a safety requirement in industrial and storage facilities where flammable gases and vapours, combustible dust or ignitable fibres may be present in the atmosphere.
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017Simple energy efficient measures in a facility can significantly lower costs related to maintenance and operations.
- Wednesday, December 21, 2016With proper maintenance and care, commercial carpets can withstand a harsh winter of slush and snow.
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016ASHRAE Standard 188, released in 2015, requires that buildings evaluate where Legionella growth may occur in all water and plumbing systems.