- Wednesday, April 1, 2020ASHRAE has forged an epidemic task force to volunteer expert guidance on the setup of temporary field hospitals in non-traditional health care venues, such as convention centres and arenas.
- Tuesday, March 31, 2020The International WELL Building Institute (IWBI) has formed a task force on reducing the enormous health burden from COVID-19 and other respiratory infections.
- Monday, March 30, 2020New provincial regulations will ensure the demand for crucial supplies is visible and trackable.
- Monday, March 16, 2020Some basic chemistry lessons should be reiterated: mixing bleach with ammonia-containing or acid-containing products will produce a toxic reaction.
- Monday, January 20, 2020It takes a lot of resources to get linens clean. How can businesses make their laundry practices more sustainable and reap the associated benefits?
- Tuesday, January 7, 2020Here are several tips to protect floors and ensure safety for building occupants.
- Friday, December 6, 2019Companies across North America have been testing cleaning robots for the past few years, but the turning point may have been last fall.
- Tuesday, November 19, 2019With horses worth six and seven figures, it's paramount that Woodbine maintain optimal conditions on both of its racing surfaces: Tapeta and turf.
- Thursday, October 3, 2019October marks the start of National Fire Prevention Month in Canada, a campaign that serves as a reminder to revisit fire safety and prevention practices.
- Friday, December 13, 2019Researchers at McMaster University have made a self-cleaning surface that can repel all forms of bacteria, preventing the transfer of superbugs.
- Thursday, March 1, 2018The 2018 federal budget commits funds to inform women about apprenticeship programs, dispense financial grants for training and provide resources as they move into the workforce.
- Thursday, January 18, 2018Playgrounds across the country continue to leave children on the sidelines with design and maintenance practices that are not fully inclusive.