- Friday, September 22, 2017Global demand for ultraviolet disinfection equipment is expected to rise as users seek to improve water quality and reduce chemical use.
- Friday, September 22, 2017ISSA Innovation Award winners were recently lauded. The group consists of the cleaning industry’s most innovative products and services.
- Wednesday, September 13, 2017The regular use of disinfectants could increase the chance of developing chronic obstructive pulmonary disease by nearly a third.
- Monday, August 28, 2017Refrigerant leaks could be particularly problematic in reach-in or walk-in coolers since flammable concentrations could build in these confined spaces and disperse outward when the door is opened.
- Friday, June 30, 2017Baby changing tables in public restrooms across Canada are often difficult to find, but many facilities are stepping up.
- Wednesday, June 21, 2017Norovirus illness can happen all year long and is easily spread in group settings like schools, day camps, childcare facilities and cruise ships.
- Thursday, July 20, 2017Information technology is safety management, with rapid advances in cloud computing and data management technologies.
- Friday, June 30, 2017Flooding heightens the risk of occupational electrical-related fatalities and injuries when restoring power to electrical systems.
- Thursday, June 22, 2017Cleaners, security guards, parking attendants and building-specific food service workers could attain union certification through a streamlined one-step process if proposed amendments to Ontario's Labour Relations Act are adopted.
- Thursday, August 31, 2017Wasps have a frightening reputation for their aggressive behaviour and are often seen in greater numbers towards the end of summer.
- Thursday, August 17, 2017Infection prevention and control, while taken seriously in healthcare settings, isn’t always a priority in educational facilities.
- Thursday, August 3, 2017The University of Manitoba is currently undertaking the largest accessibility audit ever conducted in the province.