- Thursday, February 15, 2018Continuous low doses of far ultraviolet C light can stop the flu and other airborne viruses from spreading in indoor public locations.
- Wednesday, February 14, 2018Ontario is investing in energy upgrades at college and university campuses across the province.
- Friday, February 9, 2018The latest version of the Pandemic Guide has been released with up-to-date knowledge of preparedness.
- Wednesday, January 17, 2018Many buildings across the Greater Toronto Area experienced frigid weather this month, which caused pipes in commercial buildings to freeze and burst.
- Monday, December 18, 2017The cost of cleaning supplies tend to add up, especially in larger facilities
- Thursday, October 26, 2017The JanSan industry is adapting to evolving demands among business buyers who now expect the same omnichannel experiences they get from consumers brands,
- Thursday, November 23, 2017Canada’s growing cities are fueling pesticide resistance as rodents, bed bugs and cockroaches better adapt to human environments.
- Wednesday, November 8, 2017Canadian cleaning companies are starting to rethink how technology can make them more efficient and competitive.
- Thursday, November 2, 2017Building occupants may still be inhaling VOCs and other chemical emissions despite the use of eco-friendly products.
- Thursday, February 15, 2018Anesthetics commonly used in medical, dental and veterinary surgery have global warming potential ranging from 130 to 2,540 times greater than carbon dioxide, but are largely overlooked when greenhouse gas emissions are officially tallied.
- Friday, February 2, 2018Nearly two-thirds of facility managers are interested in implementing new digital technologies such as intelligent analytics, according to a recent study.
- Thursday, February 1, 2018Ontario is looking to boost elevator availability in multi-storey residential buildings, as well as long-term care and seniors’ homes.