- Wednesday, December 12, 2018IEHA announced its Sustainability Professional (SP) Credential now requires applicants to demonstrate practical competencies in waste management.
- Wednesday, December 12, 2018MediaEdge’s Real Estate Management Industry (REMI) Network and ISSA, the worldwide cleaning association announce a new trade show – Issa Show Canada.
- Tuesday, December 4, 2018Asian longhorned ticks, which are known to carry a variety of pathogens, is spreading across the U.S., according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Tuesday, November 20, 2018Here are some cleaning techniques to help prevent slip and fall accidents on stairways.
- Tuesday, November 6, 2018Several years ago, a contract cleaner said she was pleased with the cleaning solutions her company was using and had no interest in switching to
- Tuesday, October 23, 2018According to the Coalition for Healthcare Acquired Infection Reduction (CHAIR) 1 out of 10 Canadian patients acquire an infection from the hospital – that’s 200,000 people each year.
- Thursday, August 16, 2018Workplace health and safety practitioners advise that measures to safeguard building services personnel from heat stress should be fairly straightforward.
- Thursday, August 2, 2018Recently released guidelines from Ontario's Provincial Infectious Diseases Advisory Committee address the cleaning and disinfecting challenges that housekeeping staff continue to face in healthcare facilities.
- Thursday, July 5, 2018It’s been quite a journey for two University of Waterloo Engineering graduates who dreamed of creating an autonomous robot company.
- Monday, October 29, 2018On Oct. 23, 2018, the Ontario government introduced, the Making Ontario Open For Business Act, 2018 – Bill 47. The legislation would repeal significant amendments made in the Fair Workplaces, Better Jobs Act – Bill 148 – passed by the previous Liberal government.
- Thursday, May 10, 2018The forthcoming Cannabis Act raises a number of questions regarding workplace safety, particularly for dangerous and hazardous jobs.
- Thursday, March 1, 2018The 2018 federal budget commits funds to inform women about apprenticeship programs, dispense financial grants for training and provide resources as they move into the workforce.