- Wednesday, February 22, 2017A new mobile app helps individuals find solutions to indoor air quality problems in their workplace.
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017York University is upgrading its buildings and systems to improve research and experiential learning opportunities for students.
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017Green Squared has been added to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Recommendations of Specifications, Standards, and Ecolabels for Federal Purchasing.
- Thursday, February 16, 2017Explosion-proof fixtures are a safety requirement in industrial and storage facilities where flammable gases and vapours, combustible dust or ignitable fibres may be present in the atmosphere.
- Thursday, January 19, 2017Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in green cleaning products can still cause a variety of health-related problems.
- Friday, January 13, 2017Baseline procedures and best practices serve as a guide to help businesses better understand—and help minimize—security and safety risks.
- Wednesday, November 23, 2016Bedbugs are becoming a huge concern in North America, spreading throughout hotels, stores, offices, apartment buildings.
- Thursday, November 10, 2016Living walls are becoming increasingly popular in retail, institutional, office and residential interior spaces, and for good reason.
- Tuesday, November 8, 2016CNESST has published a notice of a draft regulation in the Gazette officielle concerning the use of ladders and stepladders at Quebec-based worksites.