- Thursday, April 11, 2019Chile’s innovative floating solar project on AngloAmerican’s tailings pond is expected to generate up to 153 MWh of electricity per year.
- Tuesday, April 9, 2019This is Citron Hygiene's first acquisition outside of North America.
- Monday, April 8, 2019As a result of this decision, Cascades will be permanently withdrawing from felt production for the floor covering market.
- Wednesday, March 27, 2019A recent survey conducted by restroom fixture manufacturer, Bradley Corporation reveals why public restroom cleanliness is good for business.
- Wednesday, February 27, 2019Klebsiella is a type of bacteria that can cause a number of healthcare-associated infections, such as pneumonia, bloodstream infections, wound infections, or surgical site infections.
- Wednesday, February 13, 2019Floor care is an important part of maintaining a facility's image and safety. It's a big task year-round, but it can be a challenge particularly in the winter.
- Wednesday, November 28, 2018The transformer industry is a vital component of our electrical system. With good prospects for the industry’s growth, the challenge is not only to expand investment but to extend support
- Friday, November 9, 2018Facility managers have been attracted to liquid ice melt/de-ice products in recent years largely because they are much easier to apply.
- Monday, October 22, 2018Work-related noise-induced hearing loss (NIHL) is much more common than people think. According to WSIB thousands of Ontarians report having NIHL each year.
- Monday, October 29, 2018On Oct. 23, 2018, the Ontario government introduced, the Making Ontario Open For Business Act, 2018 – Bill 47. The legislation would repeal significant amendments made in the Fair Workplaces, Better Jobs Act – Bill 148 – passed by the previous Liberal government.
- Thursday, March 1, 2018The 2018 federal budget commits funds to inform women about apprenticeship programs, dispense financial grants for training and provide resources as they move into the workforce.
- Wednesday, October 4, 2017Summer-like conditions this past September and now October may contribute to higher rodent activity in the fall season.