- Monday, July 16, 2018Strategic investment from Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec will allow the principals of Avison Young to regain 100 per cent of the common shares in their real estate services company.
- Monday, July 16, 2018Chartwell Retirement Residences is aiming to educate seniors and their adult children about retirement living through a new national advertising campaign.
- Friday, July 13, 2018Toronto Council is considering opening up a loan fund for energy upgrades to a larger pool of borrowers, including private sector landlords, condo corporations, health care and educational facilities.
- Thursday, June 21, 2018The suit seeks to hold the companies liable for contamination that the chemical formulas, PFOS and PFOA, caused to soil and water in the vicinity of four airports in New York State.
- Wednesday, June 6, 2018Analysis of nearly 133,000 households across the United States reinforces intuitive assumptions about who is most likely to invest in energy-efficient appliances.
- Tuesday, May 22, 2018According to the latest JLL U.S. multifamily market report, rent growth and vacancy remained flat through the first quarter of 2018 as new supply continued to deliver at an elevated rate.
- Wednesday, June 27, 2018Is it time for condo boards and property managers to brace for reefer madness? It may depend on which condo lawyer they ask.
- Tuesday, June 26, 2018Measures to avoid or minimize flood damage and prepare for long-term power outages now rank among the most cost-effective design decisions and capital investments that building owners/managers can make.
- Thursday, June 21, 2018Summer is fast-approaching, which means annoying pests will soon be out in full force. These creatures can become a problem for a facility if left unchecked.
- Friday, April 27, 2018The renovated Weiser Hall at the University of Michigan's Ann Arbor campus repurposed the previous ten-storey tower to create a dynamic learning environment.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.