- Monday, October 15, 2018Construction of West Park HealthCare Centre’s $1.2 billion hospital is underway. Development on the project kicked off on Oct. 11, 2018.
- Thursday, October 11, 2018In September 2018, the trend in housing starts was 207,768 units, down from 213, 966 units in August 2018, reports Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation.
- Wednesday, October 10, 2018Bow Valley College has been awarded a campus sustainability achievement award by The Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education (AASHE). It's the only Canadian post-secondary institution to win the international award.
- Wednesday, October 3, 2018Diamond Schmitt Architects has been awarded the Interior Green Wall Award of Excellence for a living wall at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor.
- Tuesday, October 2, 2018Over the next two years, the Health Integrated Resilience System (HIRS) project will launch a pilot electronic vehicle (EV) ambulance system and work on integrating remote telemedicine services in solar-powered hospitals and clinics in Syria.
- Tuesday, September 18, 2018WeWork has released 1,400 low-wage employees from non-compete agreements and relaxed restrictions on 1,800 middle management and professional staff under pressure from the Attorneys General of New York and Illinois.
- Friday, September 28, 2018The fate of some of the recent changes Ontario’s condo laws remains unknown after the change in provincial government three months ago.
- Thursday, September 27, 2018Selected provisions enabling some of Ontario's key energy and water conservation programs will be transferred to the Electricity Act.
- Thursday, September 27, 2018Many corporations’ operating bylaws contain provisions that are either inoperative or inconsistent with the latest amendments to the Condominium Act.
- Friday, April 27, 2018The renovated Weiser Hall at the University of Michigan's Ann Arbor campus repurposed the previous ten-storey tower to create a dynamic learning environment.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017Coordinating building systems and dealing with a variety of issues personal to clients’ homes have the potential to place property managers in harm’s way.