- Thursday, January 18, 2018The Condominium Management Regulatory Authority of Ontario (CMRAO) is accepting applications to sit on its discipline and discipline appeals committees.
- Wednesday, January 17, 2018U.K-based construction and services giant Carillion has gone into liquidation, putting thousands of jobs and millions of contracts at risk.
- Tuesday, January 16, 2018Veteran real estate analyst Ben Myers has launched Bullpen Research & Consulting Inc., a boutique residential real estate advisory firm.
- Thursday, January 11, 2018Human staff have begun testing the first prototype of a collaborative robot, called a cobot, which has been designed to learn through observation and respond proactively when assistance is required.
- Monday, November 27, 2017The U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) has formally adopted RELi, a building resilience rating standard, which will soon become a global rating system.
- Friday, November 3, 2017Study focuses on industry growth in the green building sector for transportation facilities like airport terminal buildings bus centers and more.
- Thursday, January 4, 2018With construction booming and land scarce, condo buildings in urban areas may face a situation where a neighbouring developer requires access to their land.
- Thursday, January 4, 2018Living through construction may be a fact of life for city dwellers, but living through construction can be a fact of life and death for hospital patients.
- Tuesday, January 2, 2018Opened in September 2017, NorQuest College's new Singhmar Centre for Learning in Edmonton just may be Canada's most diverse and supportive college.
- Tuesday, August 15, 2017The Canadian apartment industry has lost a leader, visionary and icon. Tom Schwartz, President and Chief Executive Officer of CAPREIT has passed away following an intense battle with prostate cancer.
- Tuesday, June 27, 2017A few years ago, an aging mall in Midland, Ontario, was left struggling like many enclosed shopping centres across Canada.
- Thursday, December 15, 2016LEDs make big claims about savings potential, but how much of this is marketing hype?