- Monday, October 19, 2020Added demands of COVID-19 haven’t necessarily come with a commensurate boost in earnings for a workforce among the minority of Ontario employees exempt from a mandated minimum wage.
- Monday, October 19, 2020More than one third of survey respondents report no per-employee allocation has been established for the home workspaces where it’s projected staff will spend at least 42 per cent of their formal work hours well into 2021.
- Monday, October 19, 2020Cadillac Fairview is one step closer to transforming Montreal’s Pointe Claire Mall on West Island into a bustling new downtown core, connected to the city by transit.
- Tuesday, October 20, 2020Germany’s federal Ministry of Education and Research has named 25 Green Talents for 2020, chosen from an international field of scholars in the early stages of careers in sustainability sciences.
- Thursday, September 17, 2020More than 100 speakers will participate in the sixth annual conference, bringing together multi-sectoral perspectives on international tax competition and cooperation.
- Thursday, September 10, 2020Developers of the European database, Women Talk Real Estate, are exploring demand for a similar resource to leverage insight from Black, Asian and other minority ethnic (BAME) professionals.
- Tuesday, October 6, 2020It is critical that FMs be part of a back-to-work strategy to voice their ideas, suggestions and areas for improvement that can all be applied going forward.
- Thursday, October 1, 2020A promised $2 billion investment in large-scale building retrofits will be central to the Canadian government’s job creation ambitions. Energy efficiency champions have plenty of ideas of how and where the funds could be best leveraged.
- Thursday, October 1, 2020The lack of students to fill rental units near universities and colleges has Montreal student housing landlords looking for alternate solutions.
- Wednesday, April 4, 2018Nearly half of people who use a standing desk are at risk of developing lower back pain, according to a study from the University of Waterloo.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.