- Tuesday, January 21, 2020The first pieces of an envisioned 130-acre new mixed-use community adjoining Mississauga's Square One Shopping Centre should be underway later this year.
- Tuesday, January 21, 2020Manulife Investment Management is undertaking a $30 million redevelopment of Manulife Place in the heart of Edmonton's downtown core.
- Tuesday, January 21, 2020Less than half of companies in Canada provide work-from-anywhere options for their employees, according to a new survey .
- Wednesday, January 22, 2020Germany, the UK, Sweden and Spain all draw on renewable sources for more than 10 per cent of consumption. From there, the prominence of renewable supply declines significantly.
- Thursday, January 16, 2020Any building that has attained Passive House, Low Energy or EnerPHit for existing building retrofit certification is eligible for the international architecture competition.
- Friday, October 25, 2019Forty per cent of co-working users in the United Kingdom would rather work in a conventional office space.
- Tuesday, December 10, 2019Canada’s multi-suite market performed at a healthy level for landlords and investors in 2019, according to the latest Economic Outlook Report from Morguard.
- Monday, December 9, 2019While museum relics are meant to be cherished and preserved long-term, the building systems that protect them are not.
- Tuesday, December 3, 2019A looming crisis in property management is an urgent wake-up call to the condo industry.
- Wednesday, April 4, 2018Nearly half of people who use a standing desk are at risk of developing lower back pain, according to a study from the University of Waterloo.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.