- Wednesday, November 25, 2020Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia are the top spenders to alleviate energy cost pressures on low-income households among Canadian provinces.
- Wednesday, November 25, 2020The a new, national standard for affordable, adaptable and accessible homes will form the foundation of a new Rick Hansen Foundation Accessibility Certification module.
- Monday, November 23, 2020A 100 basis point slide in the 10-year Canada bond rate over the course of the COVID-19 pandemic contributes to real estate’s continuing allure for institutional investors.
- Tuesday, November 24, 2020The mayors of Budapest, Los Angeles. Mexico City and Oslo are the first signatories of a new declaration targeting a 50 per cent reduction in carbon emissions from construction projects by 2030.
- Thursday, November 12, 2020Smart technology and climate volatility underpin emergent property insurance products and the growing demand for them in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Tuesday, October 20, 2020Germany’s federal Ministry of Education and Research has named 25 Green Talents for 2020, chosen from an international field of scholars in the early stages of careers in sustainability sciences.
- Tuesday, November 17, 2020CERS will deliver direct rent support to qualifying tenants without the need to work though their landlords. As a direct subsidy, unlike CECRA, no loan agreement is required.
- Thursday, November 12, 2020Crafted into a mix of interconnected brick buildings circa 1970, Niagara Welland Commons brings natural light to a decades-old campus.
- Wednesday, November 11, 2020Impacts of the hard insurance market are trickling into condominium corporations across Canada, challenging boards and managers in their wake.
- Wednesday, April 4, 2018Nearly half of people who use a standing desk are at risk of developing lower back pain, according to a study from the University of Waterloo.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.