- Friday, October 19, 2018Habitations Trigone and its partner Fonds immobilier de solidarité FTQ recently broke ground on a new rental project, Viva-Cité Saint-Constant, aimed at adults 55-plus.
- Wednesday, October 17, 2018The International Parking Institute (IPI), the world’s largest association of parking professionals, has changed its name to the International Parking & Mobility Institute (IPMI).
- Tuesday, October 16, 2018Inching ever closer to legalization day, Colliers International reports 30 per cent of office workers responding to a recent survey endorse fairly lenient restrictions on cannabis use in the
- Friday, October 19, 2018Through the option-to-purchase approach, prospective homebuyers remained tenants until the end of the option period, but were induced to waive many of their regulatory protections.
- Wednesday, October 3, 2018Diamond Schmitt Architects has been awarded the Interior Green Wall Award of Excellence for a living wall at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor.
- Tuesday, October 2, 2018Over the next two years, the Health Integrated Resilience System (HIRS) project will launch a pilot electronic vehicle (EV) ambulance system and work on integrating remote telemedicine services in solar-powered hospitals and clinics in Syria.
- Tuesday, October 9, 2018More than a year after the Fair Rental Act was introduced, rent control is back in the spotlight with new research suggesting it is doing more harm than good when it comes to rental construction and affordability.
- Tuesday, October 9, 2018Rental housing industry advocates have been urging the Canadian government to review and modify rules governing the cultivation of plants for personal medical use.
- Tuesday, October 2, 2018There are many reasons companies start ergonomics programs: one serious injury, a series of minor injuries or staff absences in the workplace.
- Friday, April 27, 2018The renovated Weiser Hall at the University of Michigan's Ann Arbor campus repurposed the previous ten-storey tower to create a dynamic learning environment.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017Coordinating building systems and dealing with a variety of issues personal to clients’ homes have the potential to place property managers in harm’s way.