- Thursday, February 23, 2017Promised actions include a 10 per cent reduction in the provincial government's building footprint, beginning with the return of 40,000 square feet of leased space to the market by March 31 this year.
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017The IFMA Foundation and Planon have released a new publication which focuses on the ways that innovation is transforming the workplace in a digital economy.
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017Ontario is investing in a new facility at Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre to provide specialized treatment for people suffering from blood cancers.
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017Safety data on hundreds of chemicals in the U.S. consumer cleaning product supply chain is now available for public viewing.
- Monday, January 9, 2017London, England, will soon be welcoming its first modular build-to-rent apartment complex, located 500 metres from Greenwich town centre. Developed by rental specialist Essential Living and designed by Assael Architecture, the project, known as Creekside Wharf, received planning approval in July 2015 for the delivery of 249 new rental apartments.
- Monday, January 9, 2017Kohler Signature is the first company in the U.S. to receive LEED v4 Interior Design + Construction: Retail certification.
- Thursday, February 16, 2017Global technology trends have pushed a new network innovation to market, one that is expected to improve building efficiency and employee retention.
- Thursday, February 16, 2017When designing a workplace, it’s important to consider all aspects of ergonomics, productivity and accessibility.
- Wednesday, February 15, 2017In heavy winter conditions, facility maintenance should include the application of ice melt to key walkways.
- Thursday, January 19, 2017Facility managers do a lot, and sometimes that gets in the way of other things they should be doing but aren’t.
- Monday, July 18, 2016Starlight Investments Ltd. is pleased to announce the appointment of Raj Mehta as Global Head, Private Capital & Partnerships. Mr. Mehta has spent over 20 years in the financial services sector and has been recognized as a leader in capital markets.
- Wednesday, September 25, 2013Damac Properties has launched a new luxury hotel living development in the Burj area of Dubai.