- Friday, October 18, 2019CBRE’s new Edmonton office is the first in Alberta to achieve WELL Certification at the Silver level for New and Existing Interiors.
- Friday, October 18, 2019Investment market dynamics stayed on trend in the third quarter of 2019, meaning that multifamily cap rates continued to compress. CBRE pegs the national average for Class A high-rise buildings at 3.82 per cent.
- Thursday, October 17, 2019The private sector can now share their expertise on public infrastructure needs through unsolicited bids submitted online to the Ontario government.
- Thursday, October 10, 2019Supply and demand trends in 18 European markets may resonate with Canadian landlords and apartment hunters, as analysts conclude "the lack of rental properties on offer is only aggravating the situation".
- Wednesday, October 9, 2019Designs for a hypothetical new 90,000-square-foot City Hall in San Diego, California, were evaluated for energy performance, innovation and the collaborative effectiveness of team members.
- Wednesday, October 9, 2019Designed by Zaha Hadid Architect, the Beijing Daxing International Airport in China is now open. It is the world’s largest single-built terminal.
- Friday, September 27, 2019Few signatories to the Paris Agreement have specifically listed energy efficiency targets in required national plans for meeting their commitments so Three Percent Club founders see plenty of room to capture untapped emissions reductions.
- Thursday, September 26, 2019As Canada’s federal election inches closer, and hopeful candidates criss-cross the nation making bold declarations about future reform, affordable housing remains a hot-button issue for all.
- Tuesday, September 24, 2019Major Canadian players figure among both GRESB investor members with full access to the data and the larger complement of management members that report and are benchmarked through the real estate assessment.
- Thursday, November 15, 2018As part of its newly announced “Housing Supply Action Plan,” the Ontario Government is proposing a strategy to increase the province’s rental housing supply through new measures affecting rent control.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.