- Monday, November 19, 2018Japanese retailer, MUJI, will be reopening its original Toronto location on Dundas Street on November 23.
- Monday, November 19, 2018The Government of Canada and the Province of Saskatchewan, along with the City of Humboldt and Stewart Properties, announced the completion of a new low income seniors housing community in Humboldt.
- Monday, November 19, 2018Elad Canada, has entered into an agreement to acquire the full portfolio of Agellan Commercial Real Estate Investment Trust for approximately $680-million.
- Monday, November 19, 2018Recent industry research shows green building in 19 countries is poised for strong, rapid growth over the next three years.
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018Amazon has chosen New York City and Arlington, Va., as the locations for its second headquarters out of 20 short-listed cities.
- Wednesday, October 31, 2018CBRE has launched a subsidiary called Hana that will offer flexible office space for larger corporations beginning in 2019.
- Monday, November 5, 2018With the construction projects becoming more complex, people will not only need strong trade skills but be adaptable to modern technology.
- Monday, October 29, 2018Technology continues to make everyone’s life much easier, but it’s also making everyone more sedentary.
- Monday, October 29, 2018Tax ratios for 11 of Canada's largest cities demonstrate that commercial ratepayers consistently carry a disproportionate share of the municipal property tax burden.
- Thursday, November 15, 2018As part of its newly announced “Housing Supply Action Plan,” the Ontario Government is proposing a strategy to increase the province’s rental housing supply through new measures affecting rent control.
- Friday, April 27, 2018The renovated Weiser Hall at the University of Michigan's Ann Arbor campus repurposed the previous ten-storey tower to create a dynamic learning environment.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.