- Thursday, November 16, 2017ZAS Architects and Bucholz McEvoy Architects have been jointly selected to design the Toronto and Region Conservation’s new Administration Building.
- Wednesday, November 15, 2017The REMI Network won gold for Best Trade Media Website in the business-to-business category at the 9th annual Canadian Online Publishing Awards.
- Tuesday, November 14, 2017Credit Suisse Asset Management and Vancouver-based Swissreal Investments officially opened The Exchange office tower yesterday.
- Friday, November 3, 2017Study focuses on industry growth in the green building sector for transportation facilities like airport terminal buildings bus centers and more.
- Friday, September 22, 2017Global demand for ultraviolet disinfection equipment is expected to rise as users seek to improve water quality and reduce chemical use.
- Monday, September 11, 2017Researchers have drawn a link between destabilized housing conditions and a higher than normal heart attack rate in the aftermath of New Zealand's 2010 and 2011 earthquakes.
- Monday, November 6, 2017Ottawa and Calgary are two current Canadian examples where pressure is mounting to abandon major arenas still far from the end of their structural life cycles and build anew.
- Friday, November 3, 2017The design of Adler University's new Vancouver campus is a bold and effective expression of the school’s mission, vision and values.
- Thursday, November 2, 2017A sensitive design intervention transformed a space once occupied by a bank into headquarters for a tech start-up, complete with co-working space.
- Tuesday, August 15, 2017The Canadian apartment industry has lost a leader, visionary and icon. Tom Schwartz, President and Chief Executive Officer of CAPREIT has passed away following an intense battle with prostate cancer.
- Wednesday, June 28, 2017Keith Major, executive vice president, real estate services, with Bentall Kennedy has been elected secretary/treasurer of the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) International.
- Tuesday, June 27, 2017Unlike Target’s departure two years ago, which left an unexpected void in the Canadian retail landscape, many retail owners have been prepared for some time.