- Wednesday, December 4, 2019The McGill University Health Centre is the first hospital in Quebec to receive two LEED Gold achievements.
- Wednesday, December 4, 2019Trans Mountain’s CEO Ian Anderson and officials were in in Acheson, Alberta to mark the start of construction for the Trans Mountain Expansion Project.
- Monday, December 2, 2019Spaces is opening two new co-working facilities next year in the Zibi development, located in the downtown cores of Ottawa and Gatineau.
- Friday, October 25, 2019Forty per cent of co-working users in the United Kingdom would rather work in a conventional office space.
- Thursday, October 24, 2019Rising investments in smart city projects across the world have led to the growing demand for facility management services.
- Thursday, October 10, 2019Supply and demand trends in 18 European markets may resonate with Canadian landlords and apartment hunters, as analysts conclude "the lack of rental properties on offer is only aggravating the situation".
- Thursday, November 21, 2019The project team on the Vancouver Central Library Level 8 and 9 revitalization project faced many challenges, requiring innovative solutions.
- Thursday, November 21, 2019It's still unclear how the process of securing environmental approvals for combined heat and power systems will be streamlined, but the Ontario government's recent pledge has been greeted enthusiastically in the buildings sector.
- Thursday, November 21, 2019Vancouver plans to expand its partnership with strata corporations to crackdown on operators who don’t comply with short-term rental regulations.
- Thursday, November 15, 2018As part of its newly announced “Housing Supply Action Plan,” the Ontario Government is proposing a strategy to increase the province’s rental housing supply through new measures affecting rent control.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.