- Thursday, February 20, 2020Aqualina at Bayside is the first high-rise condo in Toronto to earn LEED Platinum certification.
- Wednesday, February 19, 2020A look at Canada's top-performing rental markets to date in 2020, according to the latest rent report from Rentals.ca and Bullpen Research & Consulting.
- Tuesday, February 18, 2020Five indicators gauge local capacity to plan and manage energy systems, and five others measure tangible outcomes in land use, energy networks, water and waste services, transportation and the building stock
- Tuesday, February 11, 2020A new report from Harvard University's Joint Center for Housing Studies explores the condition of rental housing stock, the demographics of tenant households, market dynamics and the erosion of affordability.
- Tuesday, January 28, 2020Animal welfare advocates in the United States are funding research to explore the mutual benefits for people and pets when they live together.
- Friday, January 24, 2020Portugal has received the first-ever Accessible Tourist Destination award, a new honour the United Nations World Tourism Organization and Spain's Fundaciόn ONCE jointly created.
- Monday, February 3, 2020Coming June 10th to the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, MediaEdge is proud to present the REMI Summit, a high-calibre forum, designed with input from Canada’s property management industry.
- Friday, January 31, 2020Prominent Canadian asset managers recently recounted their experiences in repositioning underperforming properties, offering insight on turnaround logistics and the role value-add assets play in investment strategies.
- Monday, January 27, 2020New CMHC rental market survey sheds light on the main drivers affecting the GTA's tight market conditions.
- Wednesday, April 4, 2018Nearly half of people who use a standing desk are at risk of developing lower back pain, according to a study from the University of Waterloo.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.