- Tuesday, June 18, 2019Following two months of decline, the average monthly rental rate in Canada increased four per cent in May, according to the June national rent report produced by Rentals.ca and Bullpen Research & Consulting.
- Monday, June 17, 2019Wawanesa Insurance, Canada’s largest mutual insurer founded in Manitoba in 1896, announces a partnership with True North Real Estate Development (TNRED) to build its North
- Friday, June 14, 2019The awards recognize achievements, contributions, leadership and community service within the Canadian real estate and property management industry.
- Friday, June 7, 2019The worldwide cleaning industry association issues action alert on tariffs.
- Tuesday, June 4, 2019Building on a record-breaking 2018, U.S. multifamily investment is experiencing its most active start to a year, with $38.3 billion in transactions recorded for Q1.
- Tuesday, May 14, 2019Swedish safety helmet firm MIPS has partnered with Guardio to create the world’s first hard hat that offers a brain protection system.
- Tuesday, May 14, 2019No matter the time of year, pests are professionals at making their way into your facility, seeking shelter from the elements in colder months and places to breed in warm seasons.
- Monday, May 13, 2019Extreme weather events are directly impacting the cost of residential property insurance, but there are ways to keep rising costs at bay.
- Monday, May 13, 2019Proposed amendments to Ontario's Cannabis Control Act would allow authorities to lock down and bar entry to residential dwellings in the course of laying charges
- Thursday, November 15, 2018As part of its newly announced “Housing Supply Action Plan,” the Ontario Government is proposing a strategy to increase the province’s rental housing supply through new measures affecting rent control.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.