- Tuesday, November 19, 2019Toronto’s short-term rental regulations are no longer in limbo after the Local Planning Appeal Tribunal dismissed operators' appeals on Monday.
- Monday, November 18, 2019Affordability was the most important necessity for the majority of home buyers this year, according to CMHC's annual Mortgage Consumer Survey.
- Monday, November 18, 2019Oxford Properties Group has unveiled its plans to develop Canada's first large bay multi-level industrial property in Burnaby's Riverbend Business Park.
- Friday, October 25, 2019Forty per cent of co-working users in the United Kingdom would rather work in a conventional office space.
- Thursday, October 24, 2019Rising investments in smart city projects across the world have led to the growing demand for facility management services.
- Thursday, October 10, 2019Supply and demand trends in 18 European markets may resonate with Canadian landlords and apartment hunters, as analysts conclude "the lack of rental properties on offer is only aggravating the situation".
- Thursday, October 24, 2019A widening scope of resources can be tapped to build increasingly sophisticated risk profiles, but sustainability practitioners note that data is often fragmented and difficult to obtain.
- Wednesday, October 23, 2019The Forest Hill will become one of the first condos with direct subway access to the Eglinton Crosstown LRT.
- Friday, October 18, 2019A scurry of people is criss-crossing paths in the newly renovated Yonge Sheppard Centre in North Toronto.
- Thursday, November 15, 2018As part of its newly announced “Housing Supply Action Plan,” the Ontario Government is proposing a strategy to increase the province’s rental housing supply through new measures affecting rent control.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.