- Friday, March 16, 2018Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal are among 30 global metropolises deemed well positioned to draw investment and sustain a robust real estate market for the long term.
- Friday, March 16, 2018The City of Kitchener has created a sustainability office and named Claire Bennett as its first sustainability officer.
- Thursday, March 15, 2018Scientists in Canada have developed a new therapy to combat deadly bacteria that is infecting hospital patients worldwide.
- Thursday, March 8, 2018Plans for the 260-acre site are aligned with the Norwegian government's commitment to shift to a low-carbon economy.
- Tuesday, March 6, 2018Recent analysis from MSCI finds that retail asset performance actually edged slightly ahead of non-retail assets in the 2012-2017 period.
- Thursday, March 1, 2018The association representing American HVAC manufacturers calls threatened new tariffs on steel and aluminum imports "injurious" to the sector and to manufacturing jobs in general.
- Tuesday, March 6, 2018The Toronto distribution centre for Cintas, a business supplies provider, became Canada’s second facility to earn TRUE Zero Waste certification last fall.
- Tuesday, February 27, 2018The British Columbia government expects to collect about $520 million in new annual revenue through additional residential property taxes and property transfer taxes.
- Thursday, February 22, 2018Post-construction cleaning is a critical project step that helps remove harmful dust and residue left behind by new builds and renovations alike.
- Thursday, February 15, 2018Aoyuan Property Group is redeveloping the 8.6 acre Newtonbrook Plaza site at Yonge and Finch into a mixed-use community.
- Thursday, January 25, 2018With the Cannabis Act set to make recreational pot use legal throughout Canada, landlords are demanding the right to ban the divisive substance within their rental units before the law officially takes effect July 1.
- Wednesday, January 24, 2018There is a natural role for ergonomics to play in workplace interventions as organizations increasingly look to improve employee well-being, says Lucy Hart.