- Friday, June 22, 2018A new 46-storey building, located at 160 Front Street West in downtown Toronto, is set to be built, Cadillac Fairview has announced.
- Friday, June 22, 2018Alberta’s two largest cities enjoyed considerable real estate investment in 2017 in differing sectors within the industry.
- Friday, June 22, 2018Non-profit developer Options for Homes is launching its latest development, The Humber, which is set to become Toronto’s first smoke-free condo building.
- Thursday, June 21, 2018The suit seeks to hold the companies liable for contamination that the chemical formulas, PFOS and PFOA, caused to soil and water in the vicinity of four airports in New York State.
- Wednesday, June 6, 2018Analysis of nearly 133,000 households across the United States reinforces intuitive assumptions about who is most likely to invest in energy-efficient appliances.
- Tuesday, May 22, 2018According to the latest JLL U.S. multifamily market report, rent growth and vacancy remained flat through the first quarter of 2018 as new supply continued to deliver at an elevated rate.
- Friday, June 8, 2018As more and more organizations look to whip their corporate interiors into shape, they have at least two certifications paths to choose from.
- Wednesday, June 6, 2018A good or bad experience on a person’s first visit to a building can be the difference between a returning client or a lost opportunity. An opinion is formed within seconds of an individual walking through your doors and the scent that greets their nostrils will go a long way to deciding whether that opinion is positive or negative.
- Tuesday, June 5, 2018On July 1st, the new Cannabis Act will officially take effect, and no group of people is more concerned about the set of challenges it will likely bring than those managing (and living in) multi-residential communities.
- Friday, April 27, 2018The renovated Weiser Hall at the University of Michigan's Ann Arbor campus repurposed the previous ten-storey tower to create a dynamic learning environment.
- Thursday, April 26, 2018The new rules that will steer the installation of electric vehicle charging stations at Ontario condo properties starting next week may have a blind spot.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.