- Friday, October 20, 2017On October 12, the Alberta government approved the first stage of new regulations that will better protect condominium buyers in the province.
- Friday, October 20, 2017Colliers announced that it has sold a high density, mixed-use development site, located steps from the Burquitlam SkyTrain Station in West Coquitlam, B.C.
- Friday, October 20, 2017An affordable housing facility for individuals living with mental health issues and physical disabilities, broke ground today in the city of Hamilton.
- Friday, September 22, 2017Global demand for ultraviolet disinfection equipment is expected to rise as users seek to improve water quality and reduce chemical use.
- Monday, September 11, 2017Researchers have drawn a link between destabilized housing conditions and a higher than normal heart attack rate in the aftermath of New Zealand's 2010 and 2011 earthquakes.
- Friday, September 1, 2017The Professional Retail Store Maintenance Association (PRSM) reports that thousands of stores have suffered damage, while building product suppliers and construction/maintenance contractors grapple with their own losses.
- Wednesday, October 11, 2017Lighting design can make a big difference in the safety and security of a condominium.
- Tuesday, October 10, 2017Rising in Toronto’s opulent Yorkville neighbourhood is Two St. Thomas, a joint venture between Bentall Kennedy and KingSett Capital. The $130-million 26-storey tower made of glass, stone, wood and copper is the picture of modern sophistication, as imagined by Hariri Pontarini Architects.
- Friday, October 6, 2017The new Teck Acute Care Centre in B.C. will enhance patient experience with a healing environment that focuses on family-centred care.
- Tuesday, August 15, 2017The Canadian apartment industry has lost a leader, visionary and icon. Tom Schwartz, President and Chief Executive Officer of CAPREIT has passed away following an intense battle with prostate cancer.
- Wednesday, June 28, 2017Keith Major, executive vice president, real estate services, with Bentall Kennedy has been elected secretary/treasurer of the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) International.
- Tuesday, June 27, 2017Unlike Target’s departure two years ago, which left an unexpected void in the Canadian retail landscape, many retail owners have been prepared for some time.