- Wednesday, September 23, 2020The building’s design allows for an extensive amenity pavilion that includes an indoor pool and gymnasium, with views of the neighbouring park.
- Tuesday, September 22, 2020Fitwel's Viral Response module requires that companies follow a set of baseline strategies—actions that are necessary to mitigate the spread of infectious respiratory diseases such as COVID-19.
- Monday, September 21, 2020The federal government has announced a new Rapid Housing Initiative (RHI) to help address the urgent housing needs of vulnerable Canadians in the wake of COVID-19.
- Thursday, September 17, 2020More than 100 speakers will participate in the sixth annual conference, bringing together multi-sectoral perspectives on international tax competition and cooperation.
- Thursday, September 10, 2020Developers of the European database, Women Talk Real Estate, are exploring demand for a similar resource to leverage insight from Black, Asian and other minority ethnic (BAME) professionals.
- Tuesday, September 1, 2020A new report projects the market for polymer recycling could reach USD $162 billion by 2030, but investment will be required to improve sorting and reduce contamination.
- Friday, September 4, 2020As urban planners re-evaluate the way our cities were designed through the lens of today’s health and wellness needs, the concept of 'the 15-minute city' is making a comeback.
- Tuesday, September 1, 2020With the August 31 deadline for first-time applications for Canada Emergency Commercial Rent Assistance (CECRA) now passed, the three-month program that evolved into five months of relief is closed to new recipients.
- Monday, August 31, 2020Rental housing sector responds to Ontario's announcement that it intends to freeze rents in 2021, a move that has blindsided the industry.
- Wednesday, April 4, 2018Nearly half of people who use a standing desk are at risk of developing lower back pain, according to a study from the University of Waterloo.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.