- Tuesday, May 23, 2017RioCan and Concert are pleased to announce the signing of a firm agreement on May 17, 2017, with RioCan selling a 50 per cent interest in
- Tuesday, May 23, 2017A new report by the Canadian Centre for Economic Analysis suggests the housing crisis could be alleviated if more housing options were available for families of varying needs and sizes.
- Friday, May 19, 2017The Ontario government has released updated land use plans aimed at balancing the environment and vibrant communities as the Greater Golden Horseshoe grows.
- Friday, May 12, 2017Legrand, North America's investments in its Building Control Systems division include new facilities in San Jose, Carlsbad, Pleasant Grove and Orem.
- Thursday, May 11, 2017Chrysotile, otherwise known as white asbestos, will not be added to Rotterdam Convention’s list of hazardous substances.
- Monday, May 8, 2017A 2016 NEMA survey found that facility managers in New York City that measure their buildings' energy performance tend to also invest in energy-saving technologies.
- Thursday, May 11, 2017After completing significant hospital upgrades last year, Royal University Hospital is now doubling the expected savings from energy improvements.
- Monday, May 8, 2017Newly expanded eligibility for Ontario's Industrial Conservation Initiative could be even more punitive for smaller customers on the losing side of cost redistribution.
- Thursday, May 4, 2017Along with the direct energy savings that LEDs offer, facilities are also realizing cost savings by prolonging their lighting system through best practices.
- Tuesday, May 2, 2017A recent court decision may have opened the door to medical marijuana patients to grow a limited number of a marijuana plants in their condominium units.
- Tuesday, May 2, 2017It has been another tumultuous month for Toronto Community Housing, Canada’s largest social housing provider. The city-run entity with a $9-billion portfolio is once again facing criticism for failing in the upkeep of its 58,000 units.
- Thursday, April 20, 2017In an effort to help increase the province’s supply of affordable housing and protect renters from what many are calling exorbitant rent hikes, the Ontario Government has announced a comprehensive package of measures in its just-released Fair Housing Plan.