- Friday, September 21, 2018Spaces, a co-working firm, plans to open 15 more locations in Canada in the next two years. Its newest location in Toronto is 127,158 square feet, making it the company's largest location in North America.
- Thursday, September 20, 2018A slight increase in national home sales activity has been recorded between July and August 2018, according to recent statistics from the CREA.
- Wednesday, September 19, 2018After winning gold in 2017, the REMI Network is again a Canadian Online Publishing Award finalist for Best Trade Media Website.
- Tuesday, September 18, 2018WeWork has released 1,400 low-wage employees from non-compete agreements and relaxed restrictions on 1,800 middle management and professional staff under pressure from the Attorneys General of New York and Illinois.
- Thursday, September 13, 2018REITs hold more than 5,500 properties in the area flagged for storm surge and other severe weather fallout.
- Tuesday, September 11, 2018Legislation to mandate a statewide inventory of buildings deemed to be potentially vulnerable in a major earthquake awaits the Governor of California's signature to become law.
- Wednesday, August 29, 2018Carleton University expects to fire up a new co-generation plant at its Ottawa-based campus next spring as part of its sophomore energy master plan.
- Tuesday, August 28, 2018The latest market report from Marcus & Millichap reveals the GTA apartment sector is experiencing another strong year, with continued growth projected.
- Monday, August 27, 2018New construction and renovations can turn up the heat on pest pressures, but proactive measures can help prevent future infestations.
- Friday, April 27, 2018The renovated Weiser Hall at the University of Michigan's Ann Arbor campus repurposed the previous ten-storey tower to create a dynamic learning environment.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017Coordinating building systems and dealing with a variety of issues personal to clients’ homes have the potential to place property managers in harm’s way.