- Wednesday, July 26, 2017In June, the Greater Toronto Area’s new housing market continued to climb with condo sales in the region reaching a new record high, reports BILD.
- Wednesday, July 26, 2017Purpose-built rental housing will quadruple – up to 20,000 additional homes over the next ten years.
- Tuesday, July 25, 2017Royal Roads University held an open house for its Centre for Environmental Science and International Partnership (CESIP) facility, which is currently under construction.
- Monday, July 24, 2017Diamond Schmitt Architects has been shortlisted to develop a concept design for a new concert hall in London, United Kingdom, in partnership with UK firm AL_A.
- Monday, July 17, 2017Dream Global REIT has entered into a sale and purchase agreement for a portfolio of 135 office and light industrial properties in the Netherlands.
- Monday, July 10, 2017Plessey will be a core partner in the world’s first biophilic design project, partnering with BRE to deliver and monitor the effects of a biophilic office.
- Wednesday, July 12, 2017With mixed-use communities on the rise, sub-metering is more relevant than ever. It allocates utility costs to shared areas and units based on consumption.
- Tuesday, July 11, 2017A new $200-million hotel-office-condo-multifamily development officially broke ground in downtown Montreal last week.
- Tuesday, July 11, 2017A recent comprehensive review and synthesis of existing research from around the world bolsters the supposition that building technologies and enhanced operational practices can have a positive impact on occupants' performance and well-being.
- Wednesday, June 28, 2017Keith Major, executive vice president, real estate services, with Bentall Kennedy has been elected secretary/treasurer of the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) International.
- Tuesday, June 27, 2017Unlike Target’s departure two years ago, which left an unexpected void in the Canadian retail landscape, many retail owners have been prepared for some time.
- Tuesday, June 27, 2017A few years ago, an aging mall in Midland, Ontario, was left struggling like many enclosed shopping centres across Canada.