- Wednesday, February 20, 2019B.C. construction workers to see pay raises over the next two years, according to the results of the ICBA 2019 Wage and Benefits Survey.
- Wednesday, February 20, 2019Before the acquisition, Elad Canada was the largest unitholder of the Agellan Commercial Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) holding approximately 19 per cent of the units.
- Tuesday, February 19, 2019The median monthly rent across Canada increased nearly 6 per cent in January over December to $1,747, according to the February national rent report created by Rentals.ca and Bullpen Research & Consulting.
- Thursday, January 24, 2019Women’s Huron Valley Correctional Facility, a Michigan women's prison has been closed to visitors to treat a scabies outbreak that has afflicted the inmate population for more than a year.
- Tuesday, January 22, 2019Socio-economic and real estate market trends are analyzed to gauge the pace at which cities are attracting people, companies and capital.
- Friday, January 18, 2019The BOMA BEST Sustainable Buildings Certification program is dedicated to assisting property managers and building operators improve their buildings’ environmental performance.
- Friday, February 1, 2019One third of survey respondents acknowledge that their homes could be problematic for residents or visitors with a disability, while more than one quarter of those who currently report a disability are planning to move.
- Friday, February 1, 2019As the volume of online purchases grows, the need for an effective parcel delivery system is vital, especially for online shoppers living in condos.
- Tuesday, January 29, 2019The new policy would give developers a basis to challenge any local government's veto of non-employment land uses in suburban office parks.
- Thursday, November 15, 2018As part of its newly announced “Housing Supply Action Plan,” the Ontario Government is proposing a strategy to increase the province’s rental housing supply through new measures affecting rent control.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.