- Thursday, June 14, 2018TAS and the Toronto Public Library announced that they are breaking ground on a 14-storey, 235 unit rental building located at 299 Campbell Ave in Toronto's Junction Triangle
- Wednesday, June 13, 2018The trend in housing starts was 216,362 units in May 2018, down from 225,481 units in April 2018, reports Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation.
- Monday, June 11, 2018Plans for a major redevelopment of CF Fairview Pointe Claire on Montreal’s West Island have been unveiled, preparing for the arrival of La Maison Simons.
- Wednesday, June 6, 2018Analysis of nearly 133,000 households across the United States reinforces intuitive assumptions about who is most likely to invest in energy-efficient appliances.
- Tuesday, May 22, 2018According to the latest JLL U.S. multifamily market report, rent growth and vacancy remained flat through the first quarter of 2018 as new supply continued to deliver at an elevated rate.
- Tuesday, May 1, 2018New guidance from RICS and IFMA seeks to highlight how critical FM is to how an organization or property occupier functions successfully as an investment.
- Tuesday, May 29, 2018Toronto has long been a city open to innovation and change, whether it be culturally or technologically. It’s no surprise then that the city was chosen to take part in the Urban Pilot Program, or UPPlift, which aims to bridge the gap between emergent smart technologies and property managers to enhance a city’s liveability.
- Tuesday, May 29, 2018Condo living may just be a phase for millennials in the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, new research out of Ryerson University suggests.
- Wednesday, May 23, 2018Hospitals have a potent, new tool in their mission to improve patient health and safety. It also happens to be the one of the oldest metals known to man - copper.
- Friday, April 27, 2018The renovated Weiser Hall at the University of Michigan's Ann Arbor campus repurposed the previous ten-storey tower to create a dynamic learning environment.
- Thursday, April 26, 2018The new rules that will steer the installation of electric vehicle charging stations at Ontario condo properties starting next week may have a blind spot.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.