- Tuesday, January 19, 2021The new option aligns with the Ontario government’s objective to provide digital alternatives for paper-based administrative processes.
- Monday, January 18, 2021Markham, Vaughan, Burlington, Pickering, Oakville. The average home price in all these Ontario-based cities increased by at least $100,000 last quarter, compared to 2019.
- Monday, January 18, 2021The latest Urbanation survey of purpose-built rental apartments in Toronto show the vacancy rate rose to a 50-year high of 5.7 per cent in Q4-2020.
- Tuesday, November 24, 2020The mayors of Budapest, Los Angeles. Mexico City and Oslo are the first signatories of a new declaration targeting a 50 per cent reduction in carbon emissions from construction projects by 2030.
- Thursday, November 12, 2020Smart technology and climate volatility underpin emergent property insurance products and the growing demand for them in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Tuesday, October 20, 2020Germany’s federal Ministry of Education and Research has named 25 Green Talents for 2020, chosen from an international field of scholars in the early stages of careers in sustainability sciences.
- Monday, January 4, 2021The role a condo corporation plays in the life of a resident struggling with mental illness can often be a delicate matter.
- Saturday, January 2, 2021With the end of the COVID-19 pandemic in sight, many analysts predict we're at the dawn of a new era for development in Canada.
- Wednesday, December 16, 2020As the average rent in Canada hit a record low of 9.1 % from a year ago, analysts share a hopeful outlook for Canada's rental market in 2021 and beyond.
- Monday, April 22, 2019For condo managers, a false fire alarm results in new issues. What happens when a fire alarm goes off at a condominium when no smoke or fire is present?
- Wednesday, April 4, 2018Nearly half of people who use a standing desk are at risk of developing lower back pain, according to a study from the University of Waterloo.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.