- Friday, November 15, 2019National home sales held steady from September to October 2019, according to statistics from the Canadian Real Estate Association.
- Thursday, November 14, 2019The Canada Green Building Council (CaGBC) is celebrating a new milestone as Canadian LEED v4 project registrations surpass the 1,000 mark.
- Thursday, November 14, 2019Greater Toronto Area realtors reported 8,491 home sales through the MLS System in October 2019, according to the Toronto Real Estate Board.
- Friday, October 25, 2019Forty per cent of co-working users in the United Kingdom would rather work in a conventional office space.
- Thursday, October 24, 2019Rising investments in smart city projects across the world have led to the growing demand for facility management services.
- Thursday, October 10, 2019Supply and demand trends in 18 European markets may resonate with Canadian landlords and apartment hunters, as analysts conclude "the lack of rental properties on offer is only aggravating the situation".
- Thursday, October 24, 2019A widening scope of resources can be tapped to build increasingly sophisticated risk profiles, but sustainability practitioners note that data is often fragmented and difficult to obtain.
- Wednesday, October 23, 2019The Forest Hill will become one of the first condos with direct subway access to the Eglinton Crosstown LRT.
- Friday, October 18, 2019A scurry of people is criss-crossing paths in the newly renovated Yonge Sheppard Centre in North Toronto.
- Thursday, November 15, 2018As part of its newly announced “Housing Supply Action Plan,” the Ontario Government is proposing a strategy to increase the province’s rental housing supply through new measures affecting rent control.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.