- Thursday, May 16, 2019The Manitoba government announced plans to launch an eviction fact sheet for landlords to clarify the process for evicting tenants who are breaking the law, Justice Minister Cliff Cullen announced.
- Wednesday, May 15, 2019NRCan honours 20 Canadian organizations for excellence in energy efficiency.
- Tuesday, May 14, 2019At a press conference in Edmonton, government representatives announced that the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) is investing $4.4 million to support the University of Alberta's Housing for Health project.
- Tuesday, May 14, 2019Swedish safety helmet firm MIPS has partnered with Guardio to create the world’s first hard hat that offers a brain protection system.
- Thursday, May 2, 2019Three commonly claimed incentives for homeowners, builders, and commercial and multifamily landlords technically expired in the U.S. tax code on December 31, 2017, but were given a short-term reprieve for the 2018 tax year.
- Tuesday, April 23, 2019The Bank of Canada is one of the newest members of the Network for Greening the Financial System, which has released global recommendations on climate-related risk assessment, monitoring and data sharing.
- Monday, April 22, 2019For condo managers, a false fire alarm results in new issues. What happens when a fire alarm goes off at a condominium when no smoke or fire is present?
- Thursday, April 18, 2019The 2019 Ontario budget lists the Building Code Conservation Advisory Council among 10 provincial agencies deemed to be unnecessary or imprudent expenditures.
- Monday, April 15, 2019With 1,849 new rental units coming to market since January 2019, GTA rental completions have reached a 25-year high according to the latest data from Urbanation.
- Thursday, November 15, 2018As part of its newly announced “Housing Supply Action Plan,” the Ontario Government is proposing a strategy to increase the province’s rental housing supply through new measures affecting rent control.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.