- Thursday, April 27, 2017Google’s new office in the Breithaupt Block, a redeveloped historic building in the warehouse district of downtown Kitchener, Ontario, has earned LEED v4 Silver for
- Thursday, April 27, 2017The federal and Ontario governments are working together to fund a rebuild of the North York Women’s Shelter, which will receive $8.8 million in funding.
- Thursday, April 27, 2017The Nova Scotia government is making changes to the Occupational Health and Safety Act that will help keep employees safe at work.
- Tuesday, April 18, 2017Teknion Corporation has opened the doors to its new Los Angeles showroom located in the Ernst & Young Plaza, an accessible location in the city's downtown.
- Tuesday, April 18, 201721W20, a new luxury condominium located in New York City, is the world’s first residential project to be certified under the WELL Building Standard.
- Wednesday, April 5, 2017Communities in the U.S. that implemented The Cigarette Litter Prevention Program in 2016 saw an overall 60 per cent reduction in litter.
- Thursday, April 13, 20173D and photo-realistic envisioning tools are nothing new, but they now allow changes to be made on the fly.
- Thursday, April 13, 2017A recent survey of managers in Ontario indicates that about 40 per cent don’t realize the Ontario Electrical Safety Code applies to work in their buildings.
- Wednesday, April 12, 2017At least twice per year, property managers should conduct roof inspections and maintenance on their roofs.
- Thursday, April 20, 2017In an effort to help increase the province’s supply of affordable housing and protect renters from what many are calling exorbitant rent hikes, the Ontario Government has announced a comprehensive package of measures in its just-released Fair Housing Plan.
- Wednesday, April 19, 2017In Waterloo, Ontario, workers are installing wells for a geo-exchange system that will heat and cool a new net positive energy office development.
- Wednesday, April 19, 2017The Ontario Human Rights Tribunal dismissed applications alleging discrimination in a case of a special owners' meeting that fell on a religious holiday.