- Thursday, October 14, 2021The Labourers’ International Union of North America broke ground on a new mixed-use building in Hamilton, Ontario, that will feature more than 500 residential units, as well as office and heritage space.
- Wednesday, October 13, 2021BentallGreenOak is pledging to elevate women into at least 30 per cent of its leadership roles within the near term.
- Wednesday, October 13, 2021Allied Properties has acquired the Dominion Building in Vancouver from Army & Navy Properties. Sale is expected to close in November 2021.
- Thursday, September 30, 2021Four Canadian pension plans rank in the global top 10 for value of their infrastructure holdings and also stand out for more sizeable quotients of infrastructure in their total assets.
- Monday, September 27, 2021In a referendum held in Berlin, residents have voted in favour of socializing over 240,000 rental properties currently owned and managed by private real estate firms.
- Thursday, September 23, 2021U.S. developer Jonathan F.P. Rose, known for raising the bar for low-income housing, was recently awarded the Urban Land Institute's "Prize for Visionaries in Urban Development".
- Monday, September 27, 2021Nova Scotia’s new provincial government is signalling looming surcharges for residential property purchasers and owners who pay their income tax in other jurisdictions.
- Monday, September 27, 2021The global urgency for climate action has an upside companion in global opportunities for strategic investment that could improve people’s lives and yield sustainable returns.
- Thursday, September 23, 2021The pandemic is pushing people to reconsider their post-work-life ambitions.
- Monday, April 22, 2019For condo managers, a false fire alarm results in new issues. What happens when a fire alarm goes off at a condominium when no smoke or fire is present?
- Wednesday, April 4, 2018Nearly half of people who use a standing desk are at risk of developing lower back pain, according to a study from the University of Waterloo.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.