- Tuesday, July 23, 2019A new survey of RE/MAX brokers and agents has found that investment and recreational properties are on the rise across Canada, with 74 per cent of regions surveyed experiencing an uptick.
- Thursday, July 18, 2019Grants of up to $250,000 are available to small business operators in New Brunswick, Ontario, Manitoba and Saskatchewan for energy-saving and emission-reducing building retrofit projects.
- Tuesday, July 16, 2019CRE Women of Influence are nominated by industry peers and evaluated based on professional achievement, contributions to the broader real estate industry and their actions as role models and mentors for other women.
- Tuesday, July 9, 2019After continuous, and sometimes steep, increases in rent in major European cities over the past few years, prices seem to have plateaued and are leveling out this quarter, according to a new report from HousingAnywhere.
- Thursday, July 4, 2019The 2018 total return on Canadian real estate assets was in the back half of the pack among 25 national markets, but Canada is part of a smaller group of 12 that can boast an improvement over 2017 results.
- Monday, June 24, 2019Japanese survey respondents are the least enthusiastic about tourism, but they voice the lowest level of complaints. Respondents in the United States also express below-average faith that tourism has a positive economic or cultural impact.
- Friday, June 7, 2019Ontario draws on the legacy of more than a dozen years of programming, while Energy Efficiency Alberta has had little time to capture public or capital planners' attention.
- Friday, June 7, 2019The worldwide cleaning industry association issues action alert on tariffs.
- Friday, May 31, 2019With the largest share of relatively inexpensive lighting upgrades completed, finding additional energy savings gets more complicated and costly. However, significant paybacks are projected from the increase in upfront program costs.
- Thursday, November 15, 2018As part of its newly announced “Housing Supply Action Plan,” the Ontario Government is proposing a strategy to increase the province’s rental housing supply through new measures affecting rent control.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.