- Monday, October 19, 2020Added demands of COVID-19 haven’t necessarily come with a commensurate boost in earnings for a workforce among the minority of Ontario employees exempt from a mandated minimum wage.
- Monday, October 19, 2020More than one third of survey respondents report no per-employee allocation has been established for the home workspaces where it’s projected staff will spend at least 42 per cent of their formal work hours well into 2021.
- Monday, October 19, 2020Cadillac Fairview is one step closer to transforming Montreal’s Pointe Claire Mall on West Island into a bustling new downtown core, connected to the city by transit.
- Thursday, September 17, 2020More than 100 speakers will participate in the sixth annual conference, bringing together multi-sectoral perspectives on international tax competition and cooperation.
- Thursday, September 10, 2020Developers of the European database, Women Talk Real Estate, are exploring demand for a similar resource to leverage insight from Black, Asian and other minority ethnic (BAME) professionals.
- Tuesday, September 1, 2020A new report projects the market for polymer recycling could reach USD $162 billion by 2030, but investment will be required to improve sorting and reduce contamination.
- Thursday, October 1, 2020A promised $2 billion investment in large-scale building retrofits will be central to the Canadian government’s job creation ambitions. Energy efficiency champions have plenty of ideas of how and where the funds could be best leveraged.
- Thursday, October 1, 2020The lack of students to fill rental units near universities and colleges has Montreal student housing landlords looking for alternate solutions.
- Wednesday, September 30, 2020About 11 million people currently reside in Canada's wildland-urban interface areas, enjoying the benefits of proximity to forests and other natural features, but perhaps overlooking the perils.
- Wednesday, April 4, 2018Nearly half of people who use a standing desk are at risk of developing lower back pain, according to a study from the University of Waterloo.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.