- Tuesday, April 23, 2019The guideline provides comprehensive and detailed descriptions of the processes and procedures for the retrofitting of historic buildings to achieve greater measured efficiency.
- Monday, April 22, 2019The change to the noise bylaw will be effective October 1.
- Monday, April 22, 2019Overall, average rents in Canada declined slightly in March after three straight months of increasing rental rates, according to the April national rent report produced by Rentals.ca and Bullpen Research & Consulting.
- Tuesday, April 23, 2019The Bank of Canada is one of the newest members of the Network for Greening the Financial System, which has released global recommendations on climate-related risk assessment, monitoring and data sharing.
- Thursday, April 11, 2019A modest increase in U.S. ceramic tile exports last year, largely going to Canada, did little to make up for the loss of market share at home.
- Thursday, April 11, 2019Chile’s innovative floating solar project on AngloAmerican’s tailings pond is expected to generate up to 153 MWh of electricity per year.
- Friday, April 5, 2019The IT Community of IFMA is often asked how to get started with IT in facility management and how to develop a long-term strategy for FM IT solutions.
- Thursday, April 4, 2019The volume and sum of Tribunal admin charges exceed most other tolls tied to commercial real estate and/or professional and skilled personnel who work in the industry.
- Thursday, March 28, 2019Quebec's largest rental housing association maintains fewer cases would go to la Régie du logement if landlords were entitled to ask for security deposits.
- Thursday, November 15, 2018As part of its newly announced “Housing Supply Action Plan,” the Ontario Government is proposing a strategy to increase the province’s rental housing supply through new measures affecting rent control.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.