- Thursday, April 9, 2020COVID-19 is expected to push buyers and sellers in Montreal's residential market to the sidelines for now, rather than throw the market into turmoil.
- Wednesday, April 8, 2020Office landlords could be focused on issues around rent deferrals and mechanisms for payment support well into Q2, while social distancing imperatives have accentuated somewhat diametrical trajectories for industrial and retail properties.
- Wednesday, April 8, 2020Construction work on new health care facilities in Ontario, including COVID-19 assessment centres, will now be a round-the-clock effort.
- Monday, April 6, 2020The NFPA guidance on alternative compliance options was developed to address four scenarios that have been rapidly arising in the United States.
- Thursday, March 26, 2020Already, it’s projected that the COVID-19 hit on hotels will be more severe than the combined losses following the 2001 terrorist attacks in the U.S. and 2008 economic crisis.
- Monday, March 23, 2020Advocates have appealed to U.S. government officials for exemptions from any mandated business closures, arguing that the industry provides important support for effective cleaning procedures.
- Monday, March 30, 2020The current COVID-19 pandemic is changing the way we live and work. Do these changes signal long-lasting impacts on design and architecture?
- Friday, March 27, 2020Apartment owners aren’t just fearing heightened exposure to COVID-19, but the potential onslaught of rent defaults by tenants unable to pay.
- Thursday, March 26, 2020Many companies have been forced to rethink the traditional workplace structure, as physical office space quickly morphs into a work-from-home situation.
- Wednesday, April 4, 2018Nearly half of people who use a standing desk are at risk of developing lower back pain, according to a study from the University of Waterloo.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.