- Wednesday, February 19, 2020A look at Canada's top-performing rental markets to date in 2020, according to the latest rent report from Rentals.ca and Bullpen Research & Consulting.
- Tuesday, February 18, 2020Five indicators gauge local capacity to plan and manage energy systems, and five others measure tangible outcomes in land use, energy networks, water and waste services, transportation and the building stock
- Tuesday, February 18, 2020A new emergency department expansion at Misericordia Community Hospital is now in the demolition and remediation phase, which should take four months.
- Tuesday, February 11, 2020A new report from Harvard University's Joint Center for Housing Studies explores the condition of rental housing stock, the demographics of tenant households, market dynamics and the erosion of affordability.
- Tuesday, January 28, 2020Animal welfare advocates in the United States are funding research to explore the mutual benefits for people and pets when they live together.
- Friday, January 24, 2020Portugal has received the first-ever Accessible Tourist Destination award, a new honour the United Nations World Tourism Organization and Spain's Fundaciόn ONCE jointly created.
- Friday, January 24, 2020Brick-and-beam buildings in Hamilton are transforming into modern office space for tech firms looking to employ a growing talent pool.
- Thursday, January 23, 2020The recently completed $102-million deal for Toronto Don Valley Hotel & Suites heralds the development momentum attached to the Eglinton Crosstown light rail transit line, now under construction across a 19-kilometre east-west stretch of the city.
- Monday, January 20, 2020Opponents of electronic voting are scared it will expose the archaic and flawed system of proxy voting for what it is: unnecessary and obsolete.
- Wednesday, April 4, 2018Nearly half of people who use a standing desk are at risk of developing lower back pain, according to a study from the University of Waterloo.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.