- Tuesday, November 28, 2023The City of Guelph became the first municipality in Canada to be certified under the ISO 50001:2018 Energy Management Systems Standard.
- Tuesday, November 28, 2023The donation marks the largest gift ever in the history of hospital foundations in Southwestern Ontario.
- Tuesday, November 28, 2023A new report commissioned by CHRA and Housing Partnership Canada quantifies the economic benefits of raising the nation's community housing stock.
- Thursday, August 24, 2023A new Skilled Trades Advisory Council (STAC) has been formed to combat the crisis facing skilled labour in the U.S. and Canada.
- Monday, August 21, 2023An industry pact focuses on continuing education among building operations and maintenance workers in the EU as demand for sustainable operations accelerates.
- Friday, August 11, 2023DBRS Morningstar’s recently released status report on commercial mortgage-backed securities counts July as the fourth consecutive month with rising delinquency rates.
- Thursday, November 9, 2023Kristen A Ley of Cohen Highley Lawyers provides tips and insights for rental housing professionals on navigating human rights obligations using the new HRBA framework.
- Monday, November 6, 2023A new spin on the concept of stacked townhomes is promised to boost missing middle housing typologies in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Thursday, November 2, 2023Emerging generative AI applications could realign the status quo within commercial real estate’s property administration, brokerage and investment management services.
- Thursday, June 16, 2022The federal government is providing a one-time payment of $500 to nearly one million low-income Canadians as part of the new Affordability Plan.
- Wednesday, June 16, 2021Ontario has released its rent increase guideline for 2022, setting it at 1.2 per cent on the heels of the 2021 rent freeze.
- Wednesday, January 20, 2021Residential landlords in Quebec face tighter rent increase margins for 2021, particularly if their buildings are centrally heated with gas or oil.