- Monday, November 12, 2018Diamond Schmitt Architects is among Canada's top employers for 2019, recognized for its exceptional human resources programs and forward-thinking workplace policy.
- Friday, November 9, 2018Cadillac Fairview has completed its $17-million renovations of the food court at Calgary's Chinook Centre.
- Friday, November 9, 2018Avison Young has entered into an agreement with global private-equity firm, EQT to acquire GVA, a U.K.-based real estate advisory-led businesses.
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018Amazon has chosen New York City and Arlington, Va., as the locations for its second headquarters out of 20 short-listed cities.
- Wednesday, October 31, 2018CBRE has launched a subsidiary called Hana that will offer flexible office space for larger corporations beginning in 2019.
- Friday, October 19, 2018Through the option-to-purchase approach, prospective homebuyers remained tenants until the end of the option period, but were induced to waive many of their regulatory protections.
- Monday, October 29, 2018Tax ratios for 11 of Canada's largest cities demonstrate that commercial ratepayers consistently carry a disproportionate share of the municipal property tax burden.
- Tuesday, October 23, 2018Punditry emanating from the United States characterizes Toronto as an outlier on the short list or overlooks it entirely.
- Tuesday, October 23, 2018How can companies adapt to the monumental change of cannabis legalization? The short answer is to implement a drug policy.
- Friday, April 27, 2018The renovated Weiser Hall at the University of Michigan's Ann Arbor campus repurposed the previous ten-storey tower to create a dynamic learning environment.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017Coordinating building systems and dealing with a variety of issues personal to clients’ homes have the potential to place property managers in harm’s way.