- Friday, March 23, 2018The City of Calgary approved the 2018 Municipal Non-Residential Phased Tax Program (2018 PTP), offering tax relief to non-residential properties that have experienced the highest
- Thursday, March 22, 2018East Central Alberta Catholic Schools will be working with Johnson Controls on district-wide infrastructure upgrades.
- Thursday, March 22, 2018Concert announced it has strengthened its Toronto presence by acquiring an approved residential mixed-use development site near the intersection of Sherbourne and Bloor Streets.
- Thursday, March 8, 2018Plans for the 260-acre site are aligned with the Norwegian government's commitment to shift to a low-carbon economy.
- Tuesday, March 6, 2018Recent analysis from MSCI finds that retail asset performance actually edged slightly ahead of non-retail assets in the 2012-2017 period.
- Thursday, March 1, 2018The association representing American HVAC manufacturers calls threatened new tariffs on steel and aluminum imports "injurious" to the sector and to manufacturing jobs in general.
- Thursday, March 15, 2018The new crop of 'ultra-high-rise' condos rising in Toronto will be more complicated and consequently more costly to maintain, one engineer is warning.
- Wednesday, March 14, 2018Carleton University has launched a new online reporting tool that intricately links health and safety initiatives with facility management.
- Tuesday, March 13, 2018The new rules capture the demographic of investors who own small low-rise residential or mixed-use commercial-residential buildings as a sideline to their main business ventures.
- Tuesday, March 6, 2018An office building in Markham, Ontario's technology hub plans to be the first net positive energy office building in Canada.
- Thursday, February 15, 2018Aoyuan Property Group is redeveloping the 8.6 acre Newtonbrook Plaza site at Yonge and Finch into a mixed-use community.
- Thursday, January 25, 2018With the Cannabis Act set to make recreational pot use legal throughout Canada, landlords are demanding the right to ban the divisive substance within their rental units before the law officially takes effect July 1.