- Thursday, April 2, 2020Real estate, legal and financial services providers have come together to offer support and work their networks on the hotel sector's behalf during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Wednesday, April 1, 2020The technology does not replace the human element of inspections, but it does allow for parties to the inspection to be separate from each other.
- Wednesday, April 1, 2020Security personnel on the Commissionaires Canada payroll in Ontario can expect an hourly wage increase of $2 effective April 6, reflecting their current status as essential provincial workers and the front line pressures they are facing.
- Thursday, March 26, 2020Already, it’s projected that the COVID-19 hit on hotels will be more severe than the combined losses following the 2001 terrorist attacks in the U.S. and 2008 economic crisis.
- Monday, March 23, 2020Advocates have appealed to U.S. government officials for exemptions from any mandated business closures, arguing that the industry provides important support for effective cleaning procedures.
- Thursday, March 5, 2020Researchers applied a range of filtering criteria to categorize 659 pesticides as highly hazardous, high-risk or lower risk, and support comparisons of risks posed to human and environmental health.
- Thursday, March 26, 2020Many companies have been forced to rethink the traditional workplace structure, as physical office space quickly morphs into a work-from-home situation.
- Thursday, March 26, 2020While climate change may have slipped somewhat from people’s consciousness and priorities right now, it’s noteworthy that the pandemic and climate crises are both problems of exponential growth against a limited capacity to cope.
- Wednesday, March 25, 2020Many employees are not accustomed to being remote workers and might find the lack of traditional office space challenging.
- Wednesday, April 4, 2018Nearly half of people who use a standing desk are at risk of developing lower back pain, according to a study from the University of Waterloo.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.