- Monday, August 19, 2019With the support of the Government of Canada, Toronto's shoreline protection infrastructure will undergo extensive rehabilitation.
- Monday, August 19, 2019As Canada’s population becomes increasingly digital friendly, transitioning towards a digital rental marketplace is inevitable. Find out how Rentseeker.ca is leading the transition.
- Thursday, August 15, 2019A new index of tourism-related economic development potential in 49 global markets plots Toronto and Vancouver among nine cities that are experiencing pressure from a growing influx of leisure attraction seekers.
- Wednesday, July 31, 2019Transaction data from 2018 direct sales does not validate grumbling about the dissonance between REIT pricing and the appraised values of retail properties.
- Tuesday, July 9, 2019After continuous, and sometimes steep, increases in rent in major European cities over the past few years, prices seem to have plateaued and are leveling out this quarter, according to a new report from HousingAnywhere.
- Thursday, July 4, 2019The 2018 total return on Canadian real estate assets was in the back half of the pack among 25 national markets, but Canada is part of a smaller group of 12 that can boast an improvement over 2017 results.
- Wednesday, July 24, 2019A spokesperson for the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing says the underlying principle of improving accessibility will be maintained, and connects the revisions to the government's commitment to cut red tape that is slowing down the production of new housing.
- Friday, July 12, 2019Newly adopted amendments to Alberta's Municipal Government Act extend provisions that were initially devised to support the rejuvenation of derelict brownfields to all non-residential properties.
- Tuesday, July 9, 2019Energy firms drove Calgary office leasing deals in the first quarter of 2019, but in a way that had few landlords celebrating. The largest transactions involved companies relocating and downsizing into smaller spaces.
- Thursday, November 15, 2018As part of its newly announced “Housing Supply Action Plan,” the Ontario Government is proposing a strategy to increase the province’s rental housing supply through new measures affecting rent control.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.