- Friday, January 20, 2017The founding partners of the Investment Management Corporation of Ontario have acquired a 50 per cent interest in Cadillac Fairview's Vancouver portfolio.
- Friday, January 20, 2017Despite global economic and political disruption, stability is expected to define Canada’s commercial real estate sector in 2017.
- Friday, January 20, 2017The number of Americans browsing for Canadian properties spiked following the U.S. election last fall, and real estate advisors don’t expect this increased interest to abate any time soon as President Donald Trump takes office today.
- Monday, January 9, 2017London, England, will soon be welcoming its first modular build-to-rent apartment complex, located 500 metres from Greenwich town centre. Developed by rental specialist Essential Living and designed by Assael Architecture, the project, known as Creekside Wharf, received planning approval in July 2015 for the delivery of 249 new rental apartments.
- Monday, January 9, 2017Kohler Signature is the first company in the U.S. to receive LEED v4 Interior Design + Construction: Retail certification.
- Monday, December 19, 2016A new report, Achieving Urban Resilience: Washington D.C., documents how D.C. could save $5 billion with smart surface strategies.
- Tuesday, January 10, 2017Recent guidance from the Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada sets out 39 indicators that should prompt parties involved in facilitating real estate deals to contemplate purchasers' or vendors' motives.
- Tuesday, January 10, 2017Understanding code creep and why Canadian property owners need to be aware of foreign, just as much as local policy when it comes to tenant
- Monday, January 9, 2017Last year, the commercial real estate industry faced a number of diverse challenges and successes that are expected to develop throughout 2017. Here, REMI’s award-winning
- Wednesday, September 25, 2013Damac Properties has launched a new luxury hotel living development in the Burj area of Dubai.