- Monday, October 24, 2016Prices for all types of new homes continue to set records in the GTA as sales of new high-rise homes remain on pace for an exceptional year.
- Friday, October 21, 2016During Q3-2016, the number of condo apartments rented through the MLS system fell by nine per cent from a record high last year to 7,651 units.
- Friday, October 21, 2016Green Roofs for Healthy Cities, a non-profit organization, has announced the recipients of its 14th annual Awards of Excellence.
- Friday, October 14, 2016Investment activity in London dipped dramatically in the lead-up to last June's Brexit referendum, but still outdistanced transaction value in Frankfurt, the presumed top rival for Europe's financial market business.
- Wednesday, September 28, 2016World leaders pledged a stronger commitment address antimicrobial resistance, during the high-level meeting on AMR at the 71st UN General Assembly.
- Thursday, September 22, 2016Sweden's approach to greenhouse gas (GHG) reduction has been deemed a fitting, albeit challenging, example for Canada to emulate.
- Wednesday, October 12, 2016Opportunity is often the catalyst for innovation and change. It has led men and women to cross oceans, climb mountains and explore the unknown for
- Tuesday, October 11, 2016Let a fourth telecommunications service provider in, or risk losing all Internet access. That was the headline version of an Aug. 15 Canadian Radio-television and
- Tuesday, October 11, 2016Assessment notices for nearly 16,000 Ontario multi-residential properties will be mailed out next week, delivering valuations determined for the first time with the newly adopted direct capitalization methodology.
- Thursday, January 7, 2016Park Lawn announced it has entered a joint venture with Mattamy Development Corporation for the development of the property at 57 Linelle Street, Toronto.
- Tuesday, October 20, 2015BuildGreen Solutions, providers of deep green sustainability solutions to Canada’s real estate sector, has appointed Jenny McMinn as VP in its Toronto office.
- Friday, August 28, 2015Apartment dwellers will be the comparative winners when the phase-out of home delivery forces single-family householders out into the elements to collect their mail.