- Friday, October 21, 2016During Q3-2016, the number of condo apartments rented through the MLS system fell by nine per cent from a record high last year to 7,651 units.
- Friday, October 21, 2016Green Roofs for Healthy Cities, a non-profit organization, has announced the recipients of its 14th annual Awards of Excellence.
- Thursday, October 20, 2016According to a recent report from the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA), national home sales recovered slightly in September 2016 compared to August.
- Friday, October 14, 2016Investment activity in London dipped dramatically in the lead-up to last June's Brexit referendum, but still outdistanced transaction value in Frankfurt, the presumed top rival for Europe's financial market business.
- Wednesday, September 28, 2016World leaders pledged a stronger commitment address antimicrobial resistance, during the high-level meeting on AMR at the 71st UN General Assembly.
- Thursday, September 22, 2016Sweden's approach to greenhouse gas (GHG) reduction has been deemed a fitting, albeit challenging, example for Canada to emulate.
- Tuesday, October 11, 2016Let a fourth telecommunications service provider in, or risk losing all Internet access. That was the headline version of an Aug. 15 Canadian Radio-television and
- Tuesday, October 11, 2016Assessment notices for nearly 16,000 Ontario multi-residential properties will be mailed out next week, delivering valuations determined for the first time with the newly adopted direct capitalization methodology.
- Wednesday, October 5, 2016Just as the height-adjustable desk rose to the challenge of fighting sitting as the new smoking, due to the negative health effects of sedentary work, the treadmill desk is adding movement to the mix.
- Tuesday, January 26, 2016Ground has broken on a mixed-use project to be located at Winnipeg’s Confusion Corner, a site that receives more daily traffic than any other in the city.
- Thursday, January 7, 2016Park Lawn announced it has entered a joint venture with Mattamy Development Corporation for the development of the property at 57 Linelle Street, Toronto.
- Friday, August 28, 2015Apartment dwellers will be the comparative winners when the phase-out of home delivery forces single-family householders out into the elements to collect their mail.