- Thursday, December 13, 2018The restoration and expansion of University of Toronto Schools (UTS) is underway as development on the project kicked off on Dec. 12, 2018.
- Wednesday, December 12, 2018In practice, the Ontario Energy Board has never exercised its authority to set electricity rates for sub-metered residential units because it has been finalizing a methodology for carrying out the new responsibility, which came into force in the spring of 2018.
- Wednesday, December 12, 2018MediaEdge’s Real Estate Management Industry (REMI) Network and ISSA, the worldwide cleaning association announce a new trade show – Issa Show Canada.
- Tuesday, December 4, 2018Builders can use combustible cladding, including on later phases of a multi-building project, if they begin foundation work on a construction site before the last week of February 2019.
- Monday, November 19, 2018Recent industry research shows green building in 19 countries is poised for strong, rapid growth over the next three years.
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018Amazon has chosen New York City and Arlington, Va., as the locations for its second headquarters out of 20 short-listed cities.
- Wednesday, November 28, 2018The recent relocation of LoyaltyOne’s Toronto-based head office was a move to end all moves.
- Tuesday, November 27, 2018A critical tool for keeping a condo board meeting productive and on track is the often-underestimated meeting agenda.
- Wednesday, November 21, 2018Real estate operators can look to CSA-accredited professionals for guidance on making buildings more welcoming and workable for people of all abilities.
- Thursday, November 15, 2018As part of its newly announced “Housing Supply Action Plan,” the Ontario Government is proposing a strategy to increase the province’s rental housing supply through new measures affecting rent control.
- Friday, April 27, 2018The renovated Weiser Hall at the University of Michigan's Ann Arbor campus repurposed the previous ten-storey tower to create a dynamic learning environment.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.