- Wednesday, December 7, 2016The share of foreign ownership in condominium apartments located in Canada’s major urban centres remains low, according to a new CMHC report.
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016More than 450 real estate industry professionals and suppliers recently gathered for the 2016 Canadian Real Estate Industry Reception in downtown Toronto.
- Tuesday, December 6, 2016Hamilton Health Sciences’ new Ron Joyce Children’s Health Centre, has earned Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Gold certification.
- Tuesday, December 6, 2016Hong Kong is firmly entrenched atop JLL's global premium office rent rankings with key occupancy costs pegged at USD $302 per square foot, more than 50 per cent higher than the next highest rate of USD $197 in London's West End.
- Tuesday, November 29, 2016A proposed new framework for construction cost reporting is aimed at enabling consistent and transparent cross-border comparisons of the capital outlay required for a dozen different categories of commercial, industrial and infrastructure projects.
- Thursday, November 24, 2016The United Kingdom's tight housing market has prompted new government efforts to relieve renting costs and boost the country's supply of private and public stock.
- Wednesday, November 23, 2016Bedbugs are becoming a huge concern in North America, spreading throughout hotels, stores, offices, apartment buildings.
- Tuesday, November 22, 2016New criteria for calculating thermal bridging and a mandate for heat/energy recovery systems in a wide range of conditions could have the most significant impact on the design and construction of new buildings.
- Tuesday, November 22, 2016According to the latest market report from JLL’s Multi-Residential Advisory Group, GTA apartment transactions have decreased by 36 per cent compared to the same period last year.
- Thursday, January 7, 2016Park Lawn announced it has entered a joint venture with Mattamy Development Corporation for the development of the property at 57 Linelle Street, Toronto.
- Wednesday, November 11, 2015The design of the RCMP's new Nova Scotia headquarters reconciles its requirements of internal security and external accountability.
- Tuesday, October 20, 2015BuildGreen Solutions, providers of deep green sustainability solutions to Canada’s real estate sector, has appointed Jenny McMinn as VP in its Toronto office.