- Friday, March 22, 2019Fiera Capital Corporation has announced its acquisition of Integrated Asset Management for $74 million.
- Thursday, March 21, 2019The 2019 federal budget allocates $950 million to underwrite retrofits and energy-efficient new development in the municipal, not-for-profit, private homeownership and affordable housing sectors.
- Wednesday, March 20, 2019Campus1 Montreal has officially opened at McGill University.
- Monday, March 11, 2019The Institute of Real Estate Management is holding a two-hour webinar event on April 17 to help prepare real estate managers for active shooter events.
- Wednesday, February 27, 2019Recent MSCI analysis suggests outsiders can suffer a more painful hit or enjoy a better recovery from a geopolitical shock, depending on their timing and the strength of their domestic currency.
- Tuesday, February 26, 2019Canadian investors acquired USD $9.8 billion worth of multifamily properties in the United States last year, but that's a fairly small portion of the sector's USD $167.5 billion transaction volume.
- Friday, March 8, 2019Commercial real estate is a notable multidisciplinary industry that increasingly risks a notorious reputation for the largely uniform composition of its leadership ranks.
- Wednesday, March 6, 2019Inside Tim Hortons’ move to a new sustainable head office in downtown Toronto that embraces the company’s Canadiana roots.
- Tuesday, March 5, 2019Much of the current negative sentiment relates to the emergence of informal rooming houses in predominantly single-family residential areas near suburban post-secondary campuses.
- Thursday, November 15, 2018As part of its newly announced “Housing Supply Action Plan,” the Ontario Government is proposing a strategy to increase the province’s rental housing supply through new measures affecting rent control.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.