- Thursday, September 22, 2016Air Canada has started work on a new $90-million hangar project at Toronto Pearson Airport to support international expansion at its Toronto global hub.
- Wednesday, September 21, 2016British Columbia has appointed regulator and public sector leader Michael Noseworthy as the superintendent of real estate, effective Oct. 19, 2016.
- Wednesday, September 21, 2016According to a new research report from MarketsandMarkets on the FM market by solution, the global FM market is estimated to grow to US$56.67 in 2021.
- Thursday, September 22, 2016Sweden's approach to greenhouse gas (GHG) reduction has been deemed a fitting, albeit challenging, example for Canada to emulate.
- Wednesday, September 21, 2016San Francisco is now the first city in the U.S. to require green roofs and/or solar panels on new construction projects.
- Friday, August 12, 2016Health researchers project that Calgary and Vancouver will be among just three suitable North American locations to host the Summer Olympics by 2085 due to the risks of outdoor activities in intense heat.
- Thursday, September 15, 2016An interim report in Tarion review flags calls for a dedicated section for and further rules unique to condominiums in the new home warranties legislation.
- Wednesday, September 14, 2016Sixteen Canadian organizations accounted for more than 337,000 megawatt-hours or nearly 42 per cent of electricity savings tallied in North America, while 162 GRESB participants in the United States delivered the remainder.
- Tuesday, September 13, 2016Canada’s apartment market continues to capture the attention of investors craving stability in what has become an uncertain economic backdrop. Notably, Calgary apartment market conditions have
- Thursday, July 21, 2016The McGillivray Group, in partnership with Zehr Group and Vanguard Developments, announced the ground breaking of a new residential development in mid-town Kitchener, to be known as "the Walter."
- Thursday, May 26, 2016A new affordable housing development spanning four Vancouver sites is currently under construction, with the first 48 homes scheduled for completion next March.
- Friday, August 28, 2015Apartment dwellers will be the comparative winners when the phase-out of home delivery forces single-family householders out into the elements to collect their mail.