- Tuesday, March 19, 2019Average rents for all property types in Canada have risen for third consecutive month as rental demand increases with the arrival of the prime spring leasing season.
- Monday, March 18, 2019Infrastructure Ontario will offer consulting services to the global market, pushing its experience overseeing dozens of major institutional construction projects.
- Tuesday, March 12, 2019The Vancouver Economic Commission (VEC) has launched the Green Building Market Forecast. The report identifies a $3.3 billion market opportunity.
- Monday, March 11, 2019The Institute of Real Estate Management is holding a two-hour webinar event on April 17 to help prepare real estate managers for active shooter events.
- Wednesday, February 27, 2019Recent MSCI analysis suggests outsiders can suffer a more painful hit or enjoy a better recovery from a geopolitical shock, depending on their timing and the strength of their domestic currency.
- Tuesday, February 26, 2019Canadian investors acquired USD $9.8 billion worth of multifamily properties in the United States last year, but that's a fairly small portion of the sector's USD $167.5 billion transaction volume.
- Tuesday, March 5, 2019Much of the current negative sentiment relates to the emergence of informal rooming houses in predominantly single-family residential areas near suburban post-secondary campuses.
- Thursday, February 28, 2019It’s not easy being a condo director or manager, as they are on the “front lines,” dealing with difficult owners and occupants.
- Thursday, February 28, 2019Here are some ways to make the most of your Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS).
- Thursday, November 15, 2018As part of its newly announced “Housing Supply Action Plan,” the Ontario Government is proposing a strategy to increase the province’s rental housing supply through new measures affecting rent control.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.