- Thursday, April 26, 2018Cominar REIT stands out among the vendors, as it offloaded two office, two retail and one industrial property for earnings of nearly $717 million.
- Thursday, April 26, 2018Leasing activity in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) office market was slightly muted in the first quarter of 2018, a new report has revealed.
- Thursday, April 26, 2018Saskatchewan landlords and developers face a six per cent increase in the price of energy-efficient appliances since the provincial government resumed collecting sales tax on previously exempt products.
- Wednesday, April 25, 2018GBI plans to update its American National Standard, which was finalized in 2010 and informed the creation of the 2013 version of Green Globes.
- Wednesday, April 18, 2018The Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) has announced the opening of its first office outside North America in Hefei, China.
- Tuesday, April 10, 2018Halogen and incandescent bulbs still garner strong sales for residential purposes, while LEDs are gaining market share through displacement of compact fluorescent lamps.
- Wednesday, April 11, 2018As facilities evolve and become more high tech, new systems have developed to help improve efficiency - especially when it comes to cleaning schedules.
- Tuesday, April 10, 2018Copper alloys used more in hospitals to help fight health-care acquired infections, aren’t as prevalent in non-traditional spaces where germs also spread.
- Monday, April 9, 2018Intelligent new technology is revolutionizing restroom maintenance in Canada and improving overall user experience and satisfaction
- Tuesday, March 6, 2018An office building in Markham, Ontario's technology hub plans to be the first net positive energy office building in Canada.
- Thursday, February 15, 2018Aoyuan Property Group is redeveloping the 8.6 acre Newtonbrook Plaza site at Yonge and Finch into a mixed-use community.
- Thursday, January 25, 2018With the Cannabis Act set to make recreational pot use legal throughout Canada, landlords are demanding the right to ban the divisive substance within their rental units before the law officially takes effect July 1.