- Tuesday, November 20, 2018Metro Vancouver tops the list for industrial land prices in Canada. Industrial land in Metro Vancouver has reached a record high of $1.6M per acre.
- Tuesday, November 20, 2018The International Facility Management Association (IFMA) has been reaccredited to offer IACET Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
- Tuesday, November 20, 2018The big question for many in the professional cleaning industry is how much tariffs might impact the industry, especially in Canada.
- Monday, November 19, 2018Recent industry research shows green building in 19 countries is poised for strong, rapid growth over the next three years.
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018Amazon has chosen New York City and Arlington, Va., as the locations for its second headquarters out of 20 short-listed cities.
- Wednesday, October 31, 2018CBRE has launched a subsidiary called Hana that will offer flexible office space for larger corporations beginning in 2019.
- Tuesday, November 6, 2018Private property owners in Ontario, including condo corporations, could find themselves paying a premium to keep their walkways safe this winter.
- Monday, November 5, 2018Canada's purpose-built rental market has seen its share of healthy investment activity over the years, yet one asset class has historically struggled to keep up: student housing.
- Monday, November 5, 2018With the construction projects becoming more complex, people will not only need strong trade skills but be adaptable to modern technology.
- Thursday, November 15, 2018As part of its newly announced “Housing Supply Action Plan,” the Ontario Government is proposing a strategy to increase the province’s rental housing supply through new measures affecting rent control.
- Friday, April 27, 2018The renovated Weiser Hall at the University of Michigan's Ann Arbor campus repurposed the previous ten-storey tower to create a dynamic learning environment.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.