- Friday, July 21, 2017Second quarter stats reveal a widening gap between Canada's prospering and struggling office markets, while investors continue to focus on downtown Class A properties.
- Wednesday, July 19, 2017Slate Office REIT has completed a 60,000 square foot lease for tech hub Volta Labs in the Maritime Centre in downtown Halifax.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017The number of homes sold in Canada fell 6.7 per cent from May to June, marking the largest monthly decline in home sales since June 2010, says the CREA.
- Monday, July 17, 2017Dream Global REIT has entered into a sale and purchase agreement for a portfolio of 135 office and light industrial properties in the Netherlands.
- Monday, July 10, 2017Plessey will be a core partner in the world’s first biophilic design project, partnering with BRE to deliver and monitor the effects of a biophilic office.
- Friday, June 30, 2017Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB) has entered a deal to acquire Parkway REIT's entire 19-property portfolio in Houston.
- Tuesday, July 11, 2017A recent comprehensive review and synthesis of existing research from around the world bolsters the supposition that building technologies and enhanced operational practices can have a positive impact on occupants' performance and well-being.
- Thursday, July 6, 2017With the development of the York Recreation Centre, the City of Toronto is serving a previously underserved community by using a previously underused site.
- Tuesday, July 4, 2017Making tough financial decisions will never be easy, but making the right tough decisions gets easier if condo directors follow these five principles.
- Wednesday, June 28, 2017Keith Major, executive vice president, real estate services, with Bentall Kennedy has been elected secretary/treasurer of the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) International.
- Tuesday, June 27, 2017Unlike Target’s departure two years ago, which left an unexpected void in the Canadian retail landscape, many retail owners have been prepared for some time.
- Tuesday, June 27, 2017A few years ago, an aging mall in Midland, Ontario, was left struggling like many enclosed shopping centres across Canada.