- Wednesday, August 15, 2018High-density land in the GTA traded hands at an average of $92 per buildable square foot in Q2-2018, according to a report
- Tuesday, August 14, 2018The 32-storey, 820,000-square-foot building will be the third and final piece of the office complex Brookfield Property Partners brought to the downtown Toronto market in 2009.
- Tuesday, August 14, 2018ANSI/ASHRAE 188-2018 outlines best practices for preventing growth and spread of Legionella in building water systems.
- Wednesday, August 1, 2018The move is in line with CPPIB's expanded investment in new asset classes and associated growth strategy in Asia Pacific.
- Thursday, June 21, 2018The suit seeks to hold the companies liable for contamination that the chemical formulas, PFOS and PFOA, caused to soil and water in the vicinity of four airports in New York State.
- Wednesday, June 6, 2018Analysis of nearly 133,000 households across the United States reinforces intuitive assumptions about who is most likely to invest in energy-efficient appliances.
- Thursday, August 2, 2018An invisible second skin was a core component of the energy-saving, heritage-sensitive intervention at the Bank of Canada complex.
- Thursday, August 2, 2018Recently released guidelines from Ontario's Provincial Infectious Diseases Advisory Committee address the cleaning and disinfecting challenges that housekeeping staff continue to face in healthcare facilities.
- Wednesday, August 1, 2018What is being left behind as technology becomes more a part of day-to-day living in a community? Should some things be done the “old-fashioned” way?
- Friday, April 27, 2018The renovated Weiser Hall at the University of Michigan's Ann Arbor campus repurposed the previous ten-storey tower to create a dynamic learning environment.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017Coordinating building systems and dealing with a variety of issues personal to clients’ homes have the potential to place property managers in harm’s way.