- Tuesday, October 23, 2018A pilot program launched today aims to take energy efficiency to new heights by recognizing multi-res buildings with ENERGY STAR labels.
- Tuesday, October 23, 2018Home prices saw modest annual gains in many regions across Canada in Q3-2018, according to the Royal LePage House Price Survey and Market Survey Forecast.
- Tuesday, October 23, 2018Morguard announced that it has jointly purchased the Jean Edmonds Towers ("JET") located at 300 Slater Street and 365 Laurier Avenue in downtown Ottawa.
- Friday, October 19, 2018Through the option-to-purchase approach, prospective homebuyers remained tenants until the end of the option period, but were induced to waive many of their regulatory protections.
- Wednesday, October 3, 2018Diamond Schmitt Architects has been awarded the Interior Green Wall Award of Excellence for a living wall at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor.
- Tuesday, October 2, 2018Over the next two years, the Health Integrated Resilience System (HIRS) project will launch a pilot electronic vehicle (EV) ambulance system and work on integrating remote telemedicine services in solar-powered hospitals and clinics in Syria.
- Thursday, October 11, 2018Business, professional and public interest groups are devising and deploying strategies to promote common sense and minimize risk, discord and environmental fallout.
- Thursday, October 11, 2018LEED v4.1 O+M’s updates focus on performance outcomes, and not on prescriptive measures to improve performance.
- Thursday, October 11, 2018A condo refurbishment project is the perfect time to come up with a cost-effective plan to provide a more inclusive and accessible environment.
- Friday, April 27, 2018The renovated Weiser Hall at the University of Michigan's Ann Arbor campus repurposed the previous ten-storey tower to create a dynamic learning environment.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017Coordinating building systems and dealing with a variety of issues personal to clients’ homes have the potential to place property managers in harm’s way.