- Friday, February 15, 2019The Top 10 Countries and Regions for LEED list recognizes markets outside of the U.S. that use LEED's green building program, created by U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC).
- Friday, February 15, 2019The sandstone Palladian-Georgian structure is Canada's oldest legislative building, originally housing Nova Scotia's colonial government prior to Confederation.
- Wednesday, February 13, 2019In January 2019, the trend in housing starts was 208,131 units, up from December 2018’s 207,171 units, according to Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation.
- Thursday, January 24, 2019Women’s Huron Valley Correctional Facility, a Michigan women's prison has been closed to visitors to treat a scabies outbreak that has afflicted the inmate population for more than a year.
- Tuesday, January 22, 2019Socio-economic and real estate market trends are analyzed to gauge the pace at which cities are attracting people, companies and capital.
- Friday, January 18, 2019The BOMA BEST Sustainable Buildings Certification program is dedicated to assisting property managers and building operators improve their buildings’ environmental performance.
- Friday, February 1, 2019As the volume of online purchases grows, the need for an effective parcel delivery system is vital, especially for online shoppers living in condos.
- Tuesday, January 29, 2019The new policy would give developers a basis to challenge any local government's veto of non-employment land uses in suburban office parks.
- Monday, January 28, 2019As employers, condo corporations can be prosecuted under the ‘general duty’ clause, even when complying with OHSA safety compliance regulations.
- Thursday, November 15, 2018As part of its newly announced “Housing Supply Action Plan,” the Ontario Government is proposing a strategy to increase the province’s rental housing supply through new measures affecting rent control.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.