- Friday, September 13, 2019This year’s gala presented recipients with a total of 27 awards, recognizing top CRE achievers in the industry from across the country.
- Friday, September 13, 2019SmartCentres REIT and Greenwin Inc. announced that they have entered into a 50/50 joint venture to develop a 7.8 acre lakefront property located in Barrie, Ontario.
- Friday, September 13, 2019The transaction is expected to close on September 25, 2019.
- Wednesday, July 31, 2019Transaction data from 2018 direct sales does not validate grumbling about the dissonance between REIT pricing and the appraised values of retail properties.
- Tuesday, July 9, 2019After continuous, and sometimes steep, increases in rent in major European cities over the past few years, prices seem to have plateaued and are leveling out this quarter, according to a new report from HousingAnywhere.
- Thursday, July 4, 2019The 2018 total return on Canadian real estate assets was in the back half of the pack among 25 national markets, but Canada is part of a smaller group of 12 that can boast an improvement over 2017 results.
- Thursday, August 8, 2019The rankings reflect CBRE's assessment of each market's competitive appeal based on 13 variously weighted indicators that collectively present a picture of employment trends and other factors helping to attract and sustain a tech labour force.
- Wednesday, August 7, 2019City of Surrey has made significant investments in civic and community buildings, many of which incorporate wood and mass timber.
- Tuesday, August 6, 2019Insights from the Electrical Safety Authority (ESA) on the new Ontario Electrical Safety Code and how it affects residential property owners.
- Thursday, November 15, 2018As part of its newly announced “Housing Supply Action Plan,” the Ontario Government is proposing a strategy to increase the province’s rental housing supply through new measures affecting rent control.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.