- Friday, December 4, 2020The supply of townhouse land remains scarce. As a key component of the “missing middle,” this land is often prohibitively expensive in urban areas.
- Thursday, December 3, 2020The Province of Ontario has updated its standard lease form to take into account RTA changes that were introduced last July by Bill 184.
- Thursday, December 3, 2020CAPREIT announced it has purchased a newly constructed Halifax rental property, located in the suburb of Bedford, for $11.9 million.
- Tuesday, November 24, 2020The mayors of Budapest, Los Angeles. Mexico City and Oslo are the first signatories of a new declaration targeting a 50 per cent reduction in carbon emissions from construction projects by 2030.
- Thursday, November 12, 2020Smart technology and climate volatility underpin emergent property insurance products and the growing demand for them in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Tuesday, October 20, 2020Germany’s federal Ministry of Education and Research has named 25 Green Talents for 2020, chosen from an international field of scholars in the early stages of careers in sustainability sciences.
- Friday, November 27, 2020Condominiums need to be careful when they decide to chargeback costs to an owner and must ensure they have the legal right to do so before they start lien proceedings.
- Thursday, November 26, 2020More than 50 per cent of participating Canadian portfolios were grouped in the top two brackets of results, with 11 earning 5-star status and six attaining a 4-star rating.
- Wednesday, November 25, 2020With many regions in the throes of a second lockdown and the holiday season well underway, landlords must have a sound policy on parcel deliveries.
- Wednesday, April 4, 2018Nearly half of people who use a standing desk are at risk of developing lower back pain, according to a study from the University of Waterloo.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.