- Wednesday, October 28, 2020Wavefront Centre for Communication Accessibility has achieved the highest national accessibility rating to date under the RHFAC program.
- Tuesday, October 27, 2020The federal government has provided new details about the Rapid Housing Initiative (RHI), which it says will expedite the creation of up to 3,000 new affordable housing units.
- Tuesday, October 27, 2020Chartwell Retirement Residences announced it has received approval to commence construction on a new 224-bed long-term care home located in Ajax, Ontario.
- Tuesday, October 20, 2020Germany’s federal Ministry of Education and Research has named 25 Green Talents for 2020, chosen from an international field of scholars in the early stages of careers in sustainability sciences.
- Thursday, September 17, 2020More than 100 speakers will participate in the sixth annual conference, bringing together multi-sectoral perspectives on international tax competition and cooperation.
- Thursday, September 10, 2020Developers of the European database, Women Talk Real Estate, are exploring demand for a similar resource to leverage insight from Black, Asian and other minority ethnic (BAME) professionals.
- Thursday, October 22, 2020New legislation will introduce prompt payment timelines into Alberta’s construction sector, ensuring contractors get paid on time.
- Tuesday, October 20, 2020Colleges and universities are questioning how much space will be needed in the future campus, how it will be operated, and how to make our built environment more healthy, sustainable and resilient.
- Friday, October 16, 2020New data from Urbanation shows a sharp rise in vacancies in downtown Toronto's purpose-built apartments from 0.7 per cent in Q3-2019 to nearly 3 per cent today.
- Wednesday, April 4, 2018Nearly half of people who use a standing desk are at risk of developing lower back pain, according to a study from the University of Waterloo.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.