- Tuesday, December 11, 2018Allied Properties Real Estate Investment Trust has acquired five infill properties in major Canadian markets and expects to close on a sixth before year-end.
- Wednesday, December 5, 2018This year's recipients include three individuals who have influenced attitudes and policy, along with two GTA municipalities and two not-for-profit organizations that have implemented programs and technologies to support employees and/or clients with disabilities.
- Tuesday, December 4, 2018WCB and UFred have signed a partnership agreement to increase access to training and resources for Saskatchewan employers to create psychologically healthy workplaces.
- Tuesday, December 4, 2018Builders can use combustible cladding, including on later phases of a multi-building project, if they begin foundation work on a construction site before the last week of February 2019.
- Monday, November 19, 2018Recent industry research shows green building in 19 countries is poised for strong, rapid growth over the next three years.
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018Amazon has chosen New York City and Arlington, Va., as the locations for its second headquarters out of 20 short-listed cities.
- Tuesday, November 27, 2018A critical tool for keeping a condo board meeting productive and on track is the often-underestimated meeting agenda.
- Wednesday, November 21, 2018Real estate operators can look to CSA-accredited professionals for guidance on making buildings more welcoming and workable for people of all abilities.
- Tuesday, November 20, 2018After one year of operation, the Canada Green Building Council (CaGBC)’s Zero Carbon Building (ZCB) Program has marked several milestones.
- Thursday, November 15, 2018As part of its newly announced “Housing Supply Action Plan,” the Ontario Government is proposing a strategy to increase the province’s rental housing supply through new measures affecting rent control.
- Friday, April 27, 2018The renovated Weiser Hall at the University of Michigan's Ann Arbor campus repurposed the previous ten-storey tower to create a dynamic learning environment.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.