- Wednesday, April 17, 2019The 25-storey office building which features approximately 690,000 square feet of Class "AAA" space, is the first phase of Menkes' mixed-use community – Sugar Wharf.
- Wednesday, April 17, 2019Winners of the 12th annual Canada’s Greenest Employers competition for 2019 include companies that create a culture of environmental awareness in their organizations.
- Tuesday, April 16, 2019The partners will invest in in-suite and common area upgrades with the aim of generating more revenue from the units, which are located in the downtown cores on both sides of the Ottawa River.
- Thursday, April 11, 2019A modest increase in U.S. ceramic tile exports last year, largely going to Canada, did little to make up for the loss of market share at home.
- Thursday, April 11, 2019Chile’s innovative floating solar project on AngloAmerican’s tailings pond is expected to generate up to 153 MWh of electricity per year.
- Monday, March 11, 2019The Institute of Real Estate Management is holding a two-hour webinar event on April 17 to help prepare real estate managers for active shooter events.
- Thursday, April 4, 2019The volume and sum of Tribunal admin charges exceed most other tolls tied to commercial real estate and/or professional and skilled personnel who work in the industry.
- Thursday, March 28, 2019Quebec's largest rental housing association maintains fewer cases would go to la Régie du logement if landlords were entitled to ask for security deposits.
- Tuesday, March 26, 2019It’s important to ensure users who rely on elevators to get around have access to this vertical transportation when needed.
- Thursday, November 15, 2018As part of its newly announced “Housing Supply Action Plan,” the Ontario Government is proposing a strategy to increase the province’s rental housing supply through new measures affecting rent control.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.