- Tuesday, September 27, 2016Pure Multi-Family REIT announced that it has entered into an agreement to sell Livingston Apartments, located in Plano, Texas, for gross proceeds of US $34.3 million.
- Monday, September 26, 2016CAPREIT announced it has completed the acquisition of "76 Place", a luxury apartment in Halifax, Nova Scotia, located in the prosperous Bedford South neighbourhood. CAPREIT paid $17.1 million for the property, financed with its Acquisition and Operating credit facility.
- Thursday, September 22, 2016Air Canada has started work on a new $90-million hangar project at Toronto Pearson Airport to support international expansion at its Toronto global hub.
- Thursday, September 22, 2016Sweden's approach to greenhouse gas (GHG) reduction has been deemed a fitting, albeit challenging, example for Canada to emulate.
- Wednesday, September 21, 2016San Francisco is now the first city in the U.S. to require green roofs and/or solar panels on new construction projects.
- Friday, August 12, 2016Health researchers project that Calgary and Vancouver will be among just three suitable North American locations to host the Summer Olympics by 2085 due to the risks of outdoor activities in intense heat.
- Thursday, September 15, 2016Facilities still don’t perform frequent quality cleaning audits to meet goals, but innovators are developing more accessible and cost-effective tools.
- Thursday, September 15, 2016An interim report in Tarion review flags calls for a dedicated section for and further rules unique to condominiums in the new home warranties legislation.
- Wednesday, September 14, 2016Sixteen Canadian organizations accounted for more than 337,000 megawatt-hours or nearly 42 per cent of electricity savings tallied in North America, while 162 GRESB participants in the United States delivered the remainder.
- Friday, August 19, 2016The B.C. government has unveiled its highly anticipated Climate Leadership Plan which outlines the province’s strategy for limiting greenhouse-gas emissions and combating climate change. According
- Thursday, July 21, 2016The McGillivray Group, in partnership with Zehr Group and Vanguard Developments, announced the ground breaking of a new residential development in mid-town Kitchener, to be known as "the Walter."
- Tuesday, July 5, 2016National vacancy levels remain healthy as we move into Q3, supporting strong income stability for owners and investors active in the Canadian apartment market.