- Friday, September 22, 2017Allied Properties REIT and Westbank announced plans to proceed with the development of 19 Duncan Street, a mixed-use development in Toronto.
- Thursday, September 21, 2017A CaGBC report suggests provincially-specific retrofit pathways that include recommissioning, deep retrofits, renewable energy and fuel switching actions.
- Wednesday, September 20, 2017Morguard has teamed up with Big Brothers Big Sisters for the second annual BeYou campaign to help young women across Canada increase their self-esteem.
- Friday, September 22, 2017Global demand for ultraviolet disinfection equipment is expected to rise as users seek to improve water quality and reduce chemical use.
- Monday, September 11, 2017Researchers have drawn a link between destabilized housing conditions and a higher than normal heart attack rate in the aftermath of New Zealand's 2010 and 2011 earthquakes.
- Friday, September 1, 2017The Professional Retail Store Maintenance Association (PRSM) reports that thousands of stores have suffered damage, while building product suppliers and construction/maintenance contractors grapple with their own losses.
- Monday, September 11, 2017Are millennials really the acclaim-craving, job-hopping, social-media junkies they have variously been portrayed as?
- Thursday, September 7, 2017Directors, property managers and residents often hesitate when they first face the potential of having a hard conversation. How mediation concepts can help.
- Tuesday, September 5, 2017The terms “sell by” and “use by” are likely to be replaced on labeling with the new, voluntary term “best if used by” on many food products.
- Tuesday, August 15, 2017The Canadian apartment industry has lost a leader, visionary and icon. Tom Schwartz, President and Chief Executive Officer of CAPREIT has passed away following an intense battle with prostate cancer.
- Wednesday, June 28, 2017Keith Major, executive vice president, real estate services, with Bentall Kennedy has been elected secretary/treasurer of the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) International.
- Tuesday, June 27, 2017Unlike Target’s departure two years ago, which left an unexpected void in the Canadian retail landscape, many retail owners have been prepared for some time.