- Friday, February 15, 2019The Top 10 Countries and Regions for LEED list recognizes markets outside of the U.S. that use LEED's green building program, created by U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC).
- Friday, February 15, 2019The sandstone Palladian-Georgian structure is Canada's oldest legislative building, originally housing Nova Scotia's colonial government prior to Confederation.
- Tuesday, February 12, 2019The Canadian Wood Council (CWC) has announced the 2018 Wood Design & Building Award winners. Submissions to the awards program were thoughtful in design.
- Friday, October 26, 2018Straight Line Design Judson Beaumont's latest creations is a series of surfboard cabinets that represent his vision of West Coast design.
- Thursday, June 21, 2018Cascadia Windows is the winner of the 2018 CaGBC Green Building Product of the Year Award for their Universal Series product line.
- Thursday, May 24, 2018Studio TK has entered into a new product partnership with Artifort to manufacture and distribute select Artifort furnishings in North America.
- Wednesday, September 5, 2018Regulated professions in the province of British Columbia are under intense scrutiny right now by the government, according to Mark Vernon, CEO of AIBC.
- Wednesday, August 22, 2018Falken Reynolds Interiors' latest modern-home interior design project, the Saint George House, highlights innovative design strategies.
- Wednesday, July 11, 2018Haeccity Studio Architecture recently completed a major revitalization of a three-storey, wood-framed 1920s character building along Cambie Corridor.
- Tuesday, March 20, 2018Interior lighting can transform a space. With continuous redesigns and developments in lighting technology, trends continue to flourish.
- Thursday, February 16, 2017When designing a workplace, it’s important to consider all aspects of ergonomics, productivity and accessibility.
- Thursday, February 9, 2017When KPMG selected its new location, proximity to clients factored prominently, leading the growing professional services firm to set up shop in Vaughan.