- Friday, September 18, 2020The Edmonton Public Library has officially opened the $84.5-million Stanley A. Milner Library, designed by Teeple Architects and Stantec.
- Monday, September 14, 2020The City of Richmond will open its new state-of-the-art indoor aquatic centre at Minoru Centre for Active Living on Monday, September 21.
- Wednesday, September 9, 2020Two towers in Edmonton’s Downtown Ice District have earned global accolades: Stantec Tower, JW Marriott Edmonton and private residences.
- Thursday, August 13, 2020FPInnovations is receiving $1.3 million from the federal government to develop a biodegradable, sustainable filter for single-use face masks.
- Tuesday, October 22, 2019A soft, rosy hue blooming with potential was revealed as Benjamin Moore’s Colour of the Year. The rosy hue is called First Light 2102-70.
- Thursday, April 11, 2019Nova, a new task light from Humanscale, was awarded the iF Design Award, recognized as a symbol of design excellence around the world.
- Wednesday, May 20, 2020Office worker ergonomics typically relates to physical needs (chairs, desks, keyboards), however most often overlooked is ergonomic lighting.
- Tuesday, May 5, 2020Since launching Project 22 Design, Vancouver interior designer Denise Ashmore has been creating stunning and thoughtful residential interiors.
- Wednesday, April 22, 2020Now that we are disconnected from the spaces that often inspire us at work, there is a stronger appreciation and longing for a well-designed workplace.
- Tuesday, March 20, 2018Interior lighting can transform a space. With continuous redesigns and developments in lighting technology, trends continue to flourish.
- Monday, February 26, 2018A mixed-use headquarters for the Labourers' International Union of North America Local 183 will break ground in The City of Vaughan this fall.
- Thursday, February 16, 2017When designing a workplace, it’s important to consider all aspects of ergonomics, productivity and accessibility.