- Wednesday, April 8, 2020PB Hotels and Resorts has selected HDR to design a new 82-suite, 12-storey mass timber Ramada Hotel in Kelowna. Construction start is anticipated in 2021.
- Wednesday, April 8, 2020CannonDesign architect Albert Rhee has created a modular walk-in COVID 19 testing booth that is slated for public use. Rhee is a healthcare architect.
- Thursday, April 2, 2020AIBC has been closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic, and set up a new webpage to provide updates and information to members.
- Tuesday, October 22, 2019A soft, rosy hue blooming with potential was revealed as Benjamin Moore’s Colour of the Year. The rosy hue is called First Light 2102-70.
- Thursday, April 11, 2019Nova, a new task light from Humanscale, was awarded the iF Design Award, recognized as a symbol of design excellence around the world.
- Friday, October 26, 2018Straight Line Design Judson Beaumont's latest creations is a series of surfboard cabinets that represent his vision of West Coast design.
- Wednesday, August 7, 2019The AIBC president looks at regulation changes and how self-regulatory professional bodies are under increasing political, public and media scrutiny.
- Friday, July 26, 2019The Vanderhoof Aquatic Centre in British Columbia is a stunning new aquatic facility with a unique lighting design that offers creative illumination.
- Thursday, May 23, 2019The differences in law firm design in Canada and the US are surprising. Universal-sized offices are more common in Canada.
- Tuesday, March 20, 2018Interior lighting can transform a space. With continuous redesigns and developments in lighting technology, trends continue to flourish.
- Monday, February 26, 2018A mixed-use headquarters for the Labourers' International Union of North America Local 183 will break ground in The City of Vaughan this fall.
- Thursday, February 16, 2017When designing a workplace, it’s important to consider all aspects of ergonomics, productivity and accessibility.