- Tuesday, November 14, 2017Credit Suisse Asset Management and Vancouver-based Swissreal Investments officially opened The Exchange office tower yesterday.
- Monday, November 6, 2017The 2017 Recognition Awards were handed out at the Canadian Society of Landscape Architects (CSLA) Gala in October, honouring professional excellence.
- Monday, November 6, 2017Diamond Schmitt Architects has expanded its ownership and design teams with the appointment of new principals and associates.
- Wednesday, June 28, 2017Teknion has won multiple NeoCon 2017 Awards for products from its Teknion, Studio TK and Luum Textiles collections. Three of the honours were Best of NeoCon
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017According to the Interior Design Show, the following will be the top 10 design trends for 2017 inspiring the direction of design for the year
- Tuesday, January 17, 2017Hands-free technology has taken off in residential kitchens. Hands-free faucets (also known as touchless faucets, electronic faucets, or motion-sensing faucets) continue to evolve and gain
- Wednesday, August 2, 2017Kwa'lilas Hotel on Vancouver Island tells a unique story through a collaboration of Indigenous and modern hospitality design by Inside Design.
- Thursday, July 20, 2017Luxury vinyl tile (LVT) and luxury vinyl plank (LVP) has exploded in popularity over the last few years.
- Friday, May 19, 2017Municipalities constantly face the challenge of delivering high quality services to their communities. The delivery of many of these services requires state-of-the-art facilities such as
- Wednesday, August 9, 2017UBC is breaking down barriers with Ponderosa Commons, the first of five mixed-use residences designed to activate the commuter campus year-round.
- Wednesday, April 19, 2017The half-pixelated gear that hangs above the entryway symbolizes the output of Scotiabank’s new Digital Factory in Toronto.
- Thursday, March 23, 2017The sale of a property in midtown Toronto that closed in January marks Ontario’s first case of unit owners terminating a condo corporation by vote.