- Monday, August 14, 2017The American Architecture Prize (AAP) for 2017 Firm of the Year has been awarded to PFS Studio in the category of Landscape Architecture & Urban Design.
- Tuesday, August 1, 2017A new 57-storey tower in West End Vancouver has been approved by city council. The project, a partnership between the First Baptist Church and developer Westbank, consists of a residential tower and redevelopment of the 107-year-old church.
- Friday, July 21, 2017Tim McGinn, principal at Dialog in Calgary, has been named director-at-large with the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) for 2017-7018.
- Wednesday, June 28, 2017Teknion has won multiple NeoCon 2017 Awards for products from its Teknion, Studio TK and Luum Textiles collections. Three of the honours were Best of NeoCon
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017According to the Interior Design Show, the following will be the top 10 design trends for 2017 inspiring the direction of design for the year
- Tuesday, January 17, 2017Hands-free technology has taken off in residential kitchens. Hands-free faucets (also known as touchless faucets, electronic faucets, or motion-sensing faucets) continue to evolve and gain
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017Alternative project delivery (APD) projects can take many forms, ranging from design-build (DB) to full public-private-partnership (P3), and are becoming more common for large, public
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017Sooner or later, every owner of a hotel or restaurant must take a hard look at renovations – the fading paint, the tattered wall vinyl,
- Tuesday, January 24, 2017In 2016, we heard about how millennials were going to change the workplace. It’s the start of 2017 and the online posts about how Gen
- Wednesday, August 9, 2017UBC is breaking down barriers with Ponderosa Commons, the first of five mixed-use residences designed to activate the commuter campus year-round.
- Monday, June 5, 2017CBRE’s Vancouver office is the first in the city to receive WELL Certification.
- Thursday, April 27, 2017Google’s new office in the Breithaupt Block, a redeveloped historic building in the warehouse district of downtown Kitchener, Ontario, has earned LEED v4 Silver for