- Friday, February 26, 2021Flooring America/Flooring Canada identify its 2021 Style Watch, a “floorcast” of this year’s top 10 most distinctive flooring trends.
- Tuesday, February 23, 2021The winning effort will be incorporated into a planned year of active messaging on the theme that energy efficiency is the foremost step in reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
- Tuesday, February 23, 2021Stantec pledges to carbon neutrality by 2022 as a first step in achieving net-zero operations by 2030 across its entire global footprint.
- Tuesday, January 19, 2021Torlys has launched the latest additions to the Torlys Smart Laminate program: Rivera, Avenue, Grand and Lexington-W collections.
- Monday, November 16, 2020Envoy Desks is a new desk reservation system to help companies meet physical distancing guidelines for employees working in the office.
- Thursday, August 13, 2020FPInnovations is receiving $1.3 million from the federal government to develop a biodegradable, sustainable filter for single-use face masks.
- Wednesday, November 4, 2020The COVID-19 pandemic has created an opportunity for design firms to streamline business operations and enhance collaboration.
- Tuesday, October 20, 2020The Peoples Group office in Vancouver was transformed by Dialog Design to better reflect strong corporate roots and foster collaboration.
- Tuesday, October 13, 2020Resiliency in indoor environments are needed for airborne viruses such as COVID-19 but in many buildings that is not the case.
- Tuesday, March 20, 2018Interior lighting can transform a space. With continuous redesigns and developments in lighting technology, trends continue to flourish.
- Monday, February 26, 2018A mixed-use headquarters for the Labourers' International Union of North America Local 183 will break ground in The City of Vaughan this fall.
- Thursday, February 16, 2017When designing a workplace, it’s important to consider all aspects of ergonomics, productivity and accessibility.