- Wednesday, October 28, 2020Vancouver architect Peter Cardew, who passed away on October 26, will be remembered for his indelible impact on the city.
- Wednesday, October 28, 2020Wavefront Centre for Communication Accessibility has achieved the highest national accessibility rating to date under the RHFAC program.
- Wednesday, October 21, 2020The Royal Architectural Institute of Canada (RAIC) welcomes Paul Mitchell to the RAIC operational team as the incoming director of practice.
- Thursday, August 13, 2020FPInnovations is receiving $1.3 million from the federal government to develop a biodegradable, sustainable filter for single-use face masks.
- Tuesday, October 22, 2019A soft, rosy hue blooming with potential was revealed as Benjamin Moore’s Colour of the Year. The rosy hue is called First Light 2102-70.
- Thursday, April 11, 2019Nova, a new task light from Humanscale, was awarded the iF Design Award, recognized as a symbol of design excellence around the world.
- Wednesday, July 8, 2020The global pandemic of COVID-19 is fast tracking infection control technologies. Design strategies in public restrooms will reduce coronavirus transmission.
- Thursday, June 18, 2020Sean Ruthen provides a review on Jim Taggart and Michael Green’s new edition of Tall Wood Buildings. The new book provides updates to the 2017 edition.
- Tuesday, June 2, 2020Perkins and Will research shows antimicrobial building products have no proven health benefits and advises against the use of the during the pandemic.
- Tuesday, March 20, 2018Interior lighting can transform a space. With continuous redesigns and developments in lighting technology, trends continue to flourish.
- Monday, February 26, 2018A mixed-use headquarters for the Labourers' International Union of North America Local 183 will break ground in The City of Vaughan this fall.
- Thursday, February 16, 2017When designing a workplace, it’s important to consider all aspects of ergonomics, productivity and accessibility.