- Tuesday, December 6, 2016Global architecture and design firm Perkins+Will celebrates the official opening of the Evergreen Line, the 11-kilometre extension to Metro Vancouver’s SkyTrain system that connects the
- Monday, December 5, 2016The WELL Building Standard is aligning with BREEAM to make it easier for projects pursuing both standards.
- Tuesday, November 29, 2016The EIFS Council of Canada has announced its new Architectural Design Awards Program to honour design professionals and firms that incorporate EIFS products into built projects.
- Monday, October 31, 2016The CertainTeed Listening Lounge, a virtual sound modeling tool, lets someone hear how ceiling design, materials and products can impact a room's acoustics.
- Wednesday, July 13, 2016Decorative glass is a versatile product that has been used for centuries to meet a variety of design and structural needs. As style and design
- Friday, April 22, 2016The Electron Luminaire Wall Sconce by Maurice Laurent Dery & Jordan N Dery in Surrey, B.C. was selected as a winner at an international design
- Thursday, April 14, 2016All-white kitchens have been the popular go-to the past few years: from countertops to cabinets and backsplashes. Now it’s time to make a bold style
- Thursday, April 7, 2016LEED has become synonymous with green in the mainstream building industry over the last decade, but is LEED still relevant? While the voluntary green building
- Tuesday, February 2, 2016Trends in the tile and stone industry are continuously evolving, offering designers, architects and the public more and more options to decorate spaces and to
- Wednesday, November 11, 2015The design of the RCMP's new Nova Scotia headquarters reconciles its requirements of internal security and external accountability.
- Monday, February 23, 2015Karl Lagerfeld, a German designer, artist and photographer based out of Paris, France, has partnered with CD Capital Developments and Freed Developments to design two lobbies in the new Art Shoppe Lofts + Condos mixed-use development in Toronto, Ont. The condominium will be the first project in North America to involve Lagerfeld’s influential and creative direction.
- Thursday, June 19, 2014Designed with the beauty of Canada’s first national park in mind, the Bow River Pedestrian Bridge in Banff, Alta., is a striking timber superstructure.