- Thursday, October 20, 2016The National Music Centre (NMC) of Canada celebrates the architectural completion of Studio Bell, its new home designed by Allied Works Architecture. Located in Calgary,
- Wednesday, October 19, 2016The new Copeman Healthcare Centre at 1128 Hornby Street, centrally located near St. Paul’s Hospital in downtown Vancouver, has officially opened. Designed by Kirsten Reite
- Wednesday, October 19, 2016The National Trust for Canada will be recognizing outstanding contributions to heritage preservation at its annual conference this week.
- Wednesday, July 13, 2016Decorative glass is a versatile product that has been used for centuries to meet a variety of design and structural needs. As style and design
- Friday, April 22, 2016The Electron Luminaire Wall Sconce by Maurice Laurent Dery & Jordan N Dery in Surrey, B.C. was selected as a winner at an international design
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016Global denim brand G-Star RAW and leading Swiss furniture manufacturer Vitra will launch the Prouvé RAW Office Collection in Vancouver during a private exhibit opening
- Monday, January 11, 2016The impact of the built environment on human health and wellness is becoming a more important topic in the industry. As the buildings industry attempts
- Monday, January 11, 2016Lighting design is experiencing an evolution with the introduction of the new energy codes ASHRAE 90.1 – 2010 and NECB 2011 at the end of
- Friday, December 4, 2015Current green building practice remains focused on individual buildings without acknowledging the larger system context as regenerative design would.
- Wednesday, November 11, 2015The design of the RCMP's new Nova Scotia headquarters reconciles its requirements of internal security and external accountability.
- Monday, February 23, 2015Karl Lagerfeld, a German designer, artist and photographer based out of Paris, France, has partnered with CD Capital Developments and Freed Developments to design two lobbies in the new Art Shoppe Lofts + Condos mixed-use development in Toronto, Ont. The condominium will be the first project in North America to involve Lagerfeld’s influential and creative direction.
- Thursday, June 19, 2014Designed with the beauty of Canada’s first national park in mind, the Bow River Pedestrian Bridge in Banff, Alta., is a striking timber superstructure.