- Friday, July 13, 2018The Mount Royal Hotel, located in the heart of Banff, officially reopened its doors on July 1 to welcome guests back to the historic property.
- Wednesday, July 11, 2018The Vancouver Park Board has approved the concept plan for a new nine-acre public park, which will be the first of its kind in Vancouver.
- Monday, July 9, 2018The new Clayton Community Centre in Surrey has broken ground, and is on track to become the first of its kind in North America.
- Thursday, June 21, 2018Cascadia Windows is the winner of the 2018 CaGBC Green Building Product of the Year Award for their Universal Series product line.
- Thursday, May 24, 2018Studio TK has entered into a new product partnership with Artifort to manufacture and distribute select Artifort furnishings in North America.
- Thursday, May 17, 2018A LiFi solution was recognized as being among the best and brightest new lighting products in the past year at LIGHTFAIR® International last week.
- Monday, March 12, 2018Creating a sanctuary in the home is about combining elements of shape and texture, establish a focal point and use of soft colours.
- Tuesday, February 20, 2018Lighting trends are constantly changing. integrated LED lighting has come a long way and will offer well-lit and environmentally friendly space for clients.
- Tuesday, February 13, 2018For Decidedly Jazz Danceworks’ (DJD) new space, design firm Dialog was challenged to take the spirit of jazz and translate it into the design realm.
- Thursday, April 26, 2018Passive House, a voluntary standard for achieving extremely energy-efficient buildings, appears to be poised for wider uptake in institutional projects.
- Tuesday, March 20, 2018Interior lighting can transform a space. With continuous redesigns and developments in lighting technology, trends continue to flourish.
- Tuesday, March 13, 2018Construction has started on One Water Street, featuring what will be the two tallest towers in Kelowna, standing at 36 and 29 storeys high.