- Friday, November 16, 2018Built Green Canada has partnered with the Green Builder Coalition to bring performance-based water efficiency to Canada through WERS.
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018Canada and the European Union have signed a Mutual Recognition Agreement (MRA), giving architects opportunities to work across the Atlantic.
- Wednesday, November 7, 2018Designers, builders and developers are being challenged to make energy-efficient buildings more affordable for British Columbians.
- Friday, October 26, 2018Straight Line Design Judson Beaumont's latest creations is a series of surfboard cabinets that represent his vision of West Coast design.
- Thursday, June 21, 2018Cascadia Windows is the winner of the 2018 CaGBC Green Building Product of the Year Award for their Universal Series product line.
- Thursday, May 24, 2018Studio TK has entered into a new product partnership with Artifort to manufacture and distribute select Artifort furnishings in North America.
- Wednesday, June 13, 2018The Royal Vancouver Yacht Club’s new Dock Building is an example of industrial architectural elegance crafted from a modest budget.
- Monday, May 14, 2018For its first location in Vancouver, high end furniture retailer Avenue Road worked with design firm Abraham Chan Design Office.
- Tuesday, May 1, 2018Following universal design principles for designing and constructing the built environment from the early stages is key to providing meaningful access.
- Tuesday, March 20, 2018Interior lighting can transform a space. With continuous redesigns and developments in lighting technology, trends continue to flourish.
- Tuesday, January 9, 2018ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager updates will change the performance of buildings under the LEED Canada EB:O&M 2009 rating system.
- Thursday, February 16, 2017When designing a workplace, it’s important to consider all aspects of ergonomics, productivity and accessibility.