- Thursday, September 21, 2017A CaGBC report suggests provincially-specific retrofit pathways that include recommissioning, deep retrofits, renewable energy and fuel switching actions.
- Tuesday, September 19, 2017Hungerford Properties is launching Trove, Vancouver’s first luxury automotive condominiums in a purpose-built, two storey building.
- Monday, September 18, 2017The University of Guelph is the recipient of the CSLA Legacy Project Award (2017) for the creation and implementation of its original 1965 master plan.
- Wednesday, June 28, 2017Teknion has won multiple NeoCon 2017 Awards for products from its Teknion, Studio TK and Luum Textiles collections. Three of the honours were Best of NeoCon
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017According to the Interior Design Show, the following will be the top 10 design trends for 2017 inspiring the direction of design for the year
- Tuesday, January 17, 2017Hands-free technology has taken off in residential kitchens. Hands-free faucets (also known as touchless faucets, electronic faucets, or motion-sensing faucets) continue to evolve and gain
- Thursday, April 6, 2017Credit unions, banks and financial institutions have never had a very design-forward reputation. For years, it was all about getting in line to face a
- Thursday, March 9, 2017Bathrooms have been elevated over the years from simply utilitarian rooms to highly stylized spaces that not only evoke personal taste but customized lavishness. Whether
- Friday, March 3, 2017MCM Interiors Ltd. was commissioned to re-design the Pan Pacific Hotel Vancouver’s Pacific Club Guestrooms. Phase 3 of this lengthy hotel guestroom renovation project included
- Wednesday, August 9, 2017UBC is breaking down barriers with Ponderosa Commons, the first of five mixed-use residences designed to activate the commuter campus year-round.
- Monday, June 5, 2017CBRE’s Vancouver office is the first in the city to receive WELL Certification.
- Thursday, April 27, 2017Google’s new office in the Breithaupt Block, a redeveloped historic building in the warehouse district of downtown Kitchener, Ontario, has earned LEED v4 Silver for