- Wednesday, February 20, 2019The new St. Paul’s Hospital in downtown Vancouver has been given the green light. It is expected to open in 2026 and will be located at 1002 Station St.
- Tuesday, February 19, 2019The Canada Green Building Council (CaGBC) recently awarded Okanagan College its second LEED Platinum certification for its new trades building in Kelowna.
- Friday, February 15, 2019The Top 10 Countries and Regions for LEED list recognizes markets outside of the U.S. that use LEED's green building program, created by U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC).
- Friday, October 26, 2018Straight Line Design Judson Beaumont's latest creations is a series of surfboard cabinets that represent his vision of West Coast design.
- Thursday, June 21, 2018Cascadia Windows is the winner of the 2018 CaGBC Green Building Product of the Year Award for their Universal Series product line.
- Thursday, May 24, 2018Studio TK has entered into a new product partnership with Artifort to manufacture and distribute select Artifort furnishings in North America.
- Thursday, September 13, 2018After an extensive renovation, the Courtney Room restaurant located in the Magnolia hotel is a bright, open and modern dining destination in Victoria, B.C.
- Wednesday, September 5, 2018Regulated professions in the province of British Columbia are under intense scrutiny right now by the government, according to Mark Vernon, CEO of AIBC.
- Wednesday, August 22, 2018Falken Reynolds Interiors' latest modern-home interior design project, the Saint George House, highlights innovative design strategies.
- Tuesday, March 20, 2018Interior lighting can transform a space. With continuous redesigns and developments in lighting technology, trends continue to flourish.
- Thursday, February 16, 2017When designing a workplace, it’s important to consider all aspects of ergonomics, productivity and accessibility.
- Thursday, February 9, 2017When KPMG selected its new location, proximity to clients factored prominently, leading the growing professional services firm to set up shop in Vaughan.