- Thursday, November 23, 2017Vancouver architects Bing Thom, Joost Bakker and Norman Hotson have been honoured with the prestigious AIBC Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Wednesday, November 22, 2017Trump International Hotel & Tower Vancouver has been recognized with seven global awards at the International Property Awards.
- Wednesday, November 22, 2017A new comprehensive guide on Nail-Laminated Timber (NLT) with detailed expert advice is now available for Canada’s design and construction community.
- Wednesday, June 28, 2017Teknion has won multiple NeoCon 2017 Awards for products from its Teknion, Studio TK and Luum Textiles collections. Three of the honours were Best of NeoCon
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017According to the Interior Design Show, the following will be the top 10 design trends for 2017 inspiring the direction of design for the year
- Tuesday, January 17, 2017Hands-free technology has taken off in residential kitchens. Hands-free faucets (also known as touchless faucets, electronic faucets, or motion-sensing faucets) continue to evolve and gain
- Tuesday, September 5, 2017Net zero has long been used to describe the highest performing buildings – an objective in the building industry to reduce its environmental footprint.
- Wednesday, August 2, 2017Kwa'lilas Hotel on Vancouver Island tells a unique story through a collaboration of Indigenous and modern hospitality design by Inside Design.
- Thursday, July 20, 2017Luxury vinyl tile (LVT) and luxury vinyl plank (LVP) has exploded in popularity over the last few years.
- Wednesday, August 9, 2017UBC is breaking down barriers with Ponderosa Commons, the first of five mixed-use residences designed to activate the commuter campus year-round.
- Wednesday, April 19, 2017The half-pixelated gear that hangs above the entryway symbolizes the output of Scotiabank’s new Digital Factory in Toronto.
- Thursday, March 23, 2017The sale of a property in midtown Toronto that closed in January marks Ontario’s first case of unit owners terminating a condo corporation by vote.