- Wednesday, December 12, 2018The Government of British Columbia has released its CleanBC, developed as a pathway to achieve the province’s legislated climate targets.
- Tuesday, December 11, 2018Vancouver International Airport (YVR) has received the Accessibility Certified Gold rating, the first airport to receive the rating.
- Thursday, December 6, 2018RAIC has announced that the Highlights Report of the first International Indigenous Architecture and Design Symposium is now available for download.
- Friday, October 26, 2018Straight Line Design Judson Beaumont's latest creations is a series of surfboard cabinets that represent his vision of West Coast design.
- Thursday, June 21, 2018Cascadia Windows is the winner of the 2018 CaGBC Green Building Product of the Year Award for their Universal Series product line.
- Thursday, May 24, 2018Studio TK has entered into a new product partnership with Artifort to manufacture and distribute select Artifort furnishings in North America.
- Wednesday, August 22, 2018Falken Reynolds Interiors' latest modern-home interior design project, the Saint George House, highlights innovative design strategies.
- Wednesday, July 11, 2018Haeccity Studio Architecture recently completed a major revitalization of a three-storey, wood-framed 1920s character building along Cambie Corridor.
- Wednesday, June 13, 2018The Royal Vancouver Yacht Club’s new Dock Building is an example of industrial architectural elegance crafted from a modest budget.
- Tuesday, March 20, 2018Interior lighting can transform a space. With continuous redesigns and developments in lighting technology, trends continue to flourish.
- Tuesday, January 9, 2018ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager updates will change the performance of buildings under the LEED Canada EB:O&M 2009 rating system.
- Thursday, February 16, 2017When designing a workplace, it’s important to consider all aspects of ergonomics, productivity and accessibility.