- Tuesday, January 21, 2020IALD and IWBI have launched guidelines for lighting manufacturers to help lighting designers more easily determine if their designs meet the WELL standard.
- Monday, January 20, 2020Designed by Diamond Schmitt Architects with HDR Inc, the second phase of the Undergraduate Biosciences Complex at UBC has opened.
- Thursday, January 16, 2020Any building that has attained Passive House, Low Energy or EnerPHit for existing building retrofit certification is eligible for the international architecture competition.
- Tuesday, October 22, 2019A soft, rosy hue blooming with potential was revealed as Benjamin Moore’s Colour of the Year. The rosy hue is called First Light 2102-70.
- Thursday, April 11, 2019Nova, a new task light from Humanscale, was awarded the iF Design Award, recognized as a symbol of design excellence around the world.
- Friday, October 26, 2018Straight Line Design Judson Beaumont's latest creations is a series of surfboard cabinets that represent his vision of West Coast design.
- Monday, March 4, 2019What if we could build homes that are energy efficient, healthy and beautiful? The first passive home in West Vancouver showcases the possibilities.
- Tuesday, February 19, 2019Building Information Modeling (BIM) is not only modeling, but a management of that modeled information, and what project teams do with it.
- Wednesday, January 30, 2019Light source technologies is undergoing one of the fastest and biggest evolutions. With the arrival of LED, it has replaced many of the traditional sources.
- Tuesday, March 20, 2018Interior lighting can transform a space. With continuous redesigns and developments in lighting technology, trends continue to flourish.
- Monday, February 26, 2018A mixed-use headquarters for the Labourers' International Union of North America Local 183 will break ground in The City of Vaughan this fall.
- Thursday, February 16, 2017When designing a workplace, it’s important to consider all aspects of ergonomics, productivity and accessibility.