- Thursday, March 21, 2019Canadian landscape architecture excellence was honoured with the CSLA announcing the winners of its 2019 Awards of Excellence.
- Tuesday, March 19, 2019Langley, British Columbia is set to become the home of the Fraser Valley’s first ever residential mass timber development - Legacy on Park Avenue.
- Thursday, March 14, 2019B.C. will be first in Canada to allow 12-storey mass timber buildings. The current building code allows only six-storey mass timber buildings.
- Friday, October 26, 2018Straight Line Design Judson Beaumont's latest creations is a series of surfboard cabinets that represent his vision of West Coast design.
- Thursday, June 21, 2018Cascadia Windows is the winner of the 2018 CaGBC Green Building Product of the Year Award for their Universal Series product line.
- Thursday, May 24, 2018Studio TK has entered into a new product partnership with Artifort to manufacture and distribute select Artifort furnishings in North America.
- Monday, October 15, 2018Trinity Western University has built the tallest modular wood-frame residence in Canada. The five-storey Jacobson Hall was was completed in just nine month.
- Thursday, September 13, 2018After an extensive renovation, the Courtney Room restaurant located in the Magnolia hotel is a bright, open and modern dining destination in Victoria, B.C.
- Wednesday, September 5, 2018Regulated professions in the province of British Columbia are under intense scrutiny right now by the government, according to Mark Vernon, CEO of AIBC.
- Tuesday, March 20, 2018Interior lighting can transform a space. With continuous redesigns and developments in lighting technology, trends continue to flourish.
- Thursday, February 16, 2017When designing a workplace, it’s important to consider all aspects of ergonomics, productivity and accessibility.
- Thursday, February 9, 2017When KPMG selected its new location, proximity to clients factored prominently, leading the growing professional services firm to set up shop in Vaughan.