- Friday, June 11, 2021City of New Westminster has broken ground on the new aquatics and community centre, which is set to be Canada’s first zero carbon-certified.
- Wednesday, June 9, 2021Movala, a beachside condo community project being developed by Stober Group in Kelowna, has been given final approvals from the city.
- Monday, June 7, 2021Dialog has been named among "Canada's Best Managed Companies" for 2021, according to Deloitte Canada.
- Wednesday, April 21, 2021Wetstyle has received Good Design awards for its Mood bathtub, Stellé Vanity collection, and Feel shower base collections.
- Wednesday, March 31, 2021The 2021 Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS) has announced its “Best of KBIS 2021” award winners, recognizing innovative new products.
- Tuesday, January 19, 2021Torlys has launched the latest additions to the Torlys Smart Laminate program: Rivera, Avenue, Grand and Lexington-W collections.
- Tuesday, March 2, 2021John Peterson, MacLennan Jaunkalns Miller Architects, discusses the latest in sustainability for for commercial and residential buildings.
- Tuesday, February 9, 2021Vancouver’s new Fire Hall 17 reflects the city’s design challenge to build a structure that meets the Zero Carbon Building standard.
- Tuesday, January 5, 2021Designing an optimal home workspace remains an area of focus for professionals determined to start 2021 on the best foot possible.
- Tuesday, March 20, 2018Interior lighting can transform a space. With continuous redesigns and developments in lighting technology, trends continue to flourish.
- Thursday, February 16, 2017When designing a workplace, it’s important to consider all aspects of ergonomics, productivity and accessibility.
- Thursday, February 9, 2017When KPMG selected its new location, proximity to clients factored prominently, leading the growing professional services firm to set up shop in Vaughan.