- Thursday, May 17, 2018Artist Michelle Hoogveld has been selected to bring new life to the 4th Street SE Underpass in Calgary with a painted mural titled Corridor of Connection.
- Tuesday, May 15, 2018The University of Toronto (U of T) is set to build a 14-storey academic tower made of timber on its downtown Toronto campus.
- Friday, May 11, 2018Interior Designers of Canada (IDC) invites designers to submit their projects to its new Value of Design Awards (VODA) competition.
- Thursday, May 17, 2018A LiFi solution was recognized as being among the best and brightest new lighting products in the past year at LIGHTFAIR® International last week.
- Tuesday, March 27, 2018IBI Group has launched its Smart City Platform, which allows cities to improve the efficiency and safety of city operations and urban environments.
- Thursday, December 7, 2017A vibrant, deep purple described as dramatically provocative and thoughtful has been named Pantone’s colour of the year 2018.
- Tuesday, February 13, 2018For Decidedly Jazz Danceworks’ (DJD) new space, design firm Dialog was challenged to take the spirit of jazz and translate it into the design realm.
- Monday, February 5, 2018The designer trend towards large format tiles and stone continues in 2018. Preparation of the substrates is key to a beautiful and successful installation.
- Tuesday, January 9, 2018The advent of self-driving vehicles are now underway, ushering in one of the biggest changes to cities that we will see in our lifetime.
- Thursday, April 26, 2018Passive House, a voluntary standard for achieving extremely energy-efficient buildings, appears to be poised for wider uptake in institutional projects.
- Tuesday, March 20, 2018Interior lighting can transform a space. With continuous redesigns and developments in lighting technology, trends continue to flourish.
- Tuesday, March 13, 2018Construction has started on One Water Street, featuring what will be the two tallest towers in Kelowna, standing at 36 and 29 storeys high.