- Friday, September 17, 2021Calgary's Glenbow Museum kicked-off a three-year, $120-million renovation that will eliminate barriers to accessibility never considered when the building was designed in the 1970s.
- Friday, September 17, 2021Alberta architect Vivian Manasc has been awarded the 2021 Lifetime Achievement Award by the Canada Green Building Council.
- Thursday, September 16, 2021Orange is the designated colour to show support and build awareness within commercial and institutional buildings as Canada prepares to mark its first official National Day for Truth and Reconciliation.
- Wednesday, June 23, 2021The Canadian Urban (CUI) Institute has released two reports that highlight the best of local innovation in Calgary and Edmonton.
- Wednesday, April 21, 2021Wetstyle has received Good Design awards for its Mood bathtub, Stellé Vanity collection, and Feel shower base collections.
- Wednesday, March 31, 2021The 2021 Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS) has announced its “Best of KBIS 2021” award winners, recognizing innovative new products.
- Monday, May 3, 2021A new gateway building at the historic entrance to the UBC Point Grey campus will reflect its reputation as a world class university.
- Thursday, April 22, 2021Earth Day provides an opportunity to reflect on what we as individuals can do to restore and care for our planet through green buildings.
- Tuesday, March 30, 2021The pandemic has prompted many questions about the future of the office. Is it dead? Is remote work here to stay? The office as we knew it is a thing of the past.
- Tuesday, March 20, 2018Interior lighting can transform a space. With continuous redesigns and developments in lighting technology, trends continue to flourish.
- Thursday, February 16, 2017When designing a workplace, it’s important to consider all aspects of ergonomics, productivity and accessibility.
- Thursday, February 9, 2017When KPMG selected its new location, proximity to clients factored prominently, leading the growing professional services firm to set up shop in Vaughan.