- The Université de Saint-Boniface in Winnipeg, Manitoba retrofitted a classroom with flexible wireways that would create a more active learning environment.
- In healthcare, patient comfort, staff schedules, health and safety standards, and critical equipment needs demand a tailored approach to every retrofit.
- Having an emergency game plan within reach and ready to go is critical to helping disaster responders provide a fast, effective, and thorough response.
- Recognizing risks is important, but to be truly prepared, companies need to have a disaster plan in place to protect them before, during, and after an event.
- Whether a result of global warming, urban expansion or inadequate city planning, the potential for water-related disasters like floods is real.
- Fire sprinkler retrofits can minimize damage and save lives when upgrading older buildings that may have once been up to fire code, but are now outdated.
- In an age when everyone is looking for assurances, having a Business Continuity Plan will bring your clients and employees peace of mind.
- Whether it’s for safety, function or aesthetics, lighting has a big impact on how a property looks and operates. Recent advances in technology have allowed for enhanced lightning solutions that are both energy efficient and affordable
Upcoming EventsMore Upcoming Events
CAI Canada’s Inaugural Conference & Expo 2019
Thursday, February 7, 2019