- Wednesday, February 22, 2017Fortress Real Developments has signed on Edenshaw Developments Ltd. as a co-developer of SkyCity Winnipeg, which is expected to break ground this spring.
- Friday, February 17, 2017The Toronto Urban Land Institute’s Women's Leadership Initiative is currently accepting nominations for its 2017 Championship Team.
- Thursday, February 16, 2017Ontario has now enacted its energy and water reporting and benchmarking regulation to help large buildings cut down on greenhouse gas emissions.
- Friday, December 16, 2016What do new condo directors need to know right away? Congratulations on getting elected to the condo board! Now the fun begins. For first-time directors,
- Friday, December 16, 2016What does it mean to be an ACMO 2000-certified condominium management company?
- Monday, November 28, 2016Just like other parts of the building, the roof requires ongoing maintenance and preventative repairs. Studies have shown that a roof that has not been
- Tuesday, January 10, 2017Recent guidance from the Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada sets out 39 indicators that should prompt parties involved in facilitating real estate deals to contemplate purchasers' or vendors' motives.
- Tuesday, January 3, 2017Companies are developing the next generation of tools for residential property management. Sensor technologies in particular are bound to make huge waves.
- Tuesday, December 20, 2016What is the average response time of managers in getting back to residents’ requests? For condo directors or managers that don’t know the answer, this