- Thursday, September 20, 2018A slight increase in national home sales activity has been recorded between July and August 2018, according to recent statistics from the CREA.
- Thursday, September 20, 2018On September 11, 2018, Groupe Prével celebrated its 40th anniversary at a party at Montreal's Station F-MR with over 600 guests.
- Wednesday, September 19, 2018After winning gold in 2017, the REMI Network is again a Canadian Online Publishing Award finalist for Best Trade Media Website.
- Tuesday, August 28, 2018The Condominium Act does not prohibit a developer from entering into a section 98 agreement with the condo while it still owns the units.
- Wednesday, August 15, 2018Can condo corporations enforce parking rules in spaces that are not owned by the unit owner, but of which they have exclusive use?
- Tuesday, June 5, 2018What cleaning and repair work is required to remediate a previously hoarded unit? An extreme-cleaning expert answers.
- Monday, July 23, 2018As of Nov. 1, 2017, there is a new process under the Condominium Act, as amended, for making and responding to records requests in condo corporations.
- Thursday, July 19, 2018The Ontario Condominium Authority Tribunal's first five decisions in records-related condo disputes include a case dismissal and a penalty.
- Friday, July 13, 2018An engineer offers tips for maximizing common element warranty coverage to get construction deficiencies resolved in new condo complexes.
- Thursday, September 28, 2017Tensions boiled over last week at Toronto apartment buildings without air conditioning as temperatures soared into heat wave territory in late September.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.
- Wednesday, April 12, 2017At least twice per year, property managers should conduct roof inspections and maintenance on their roofs.