- Wednesday, February 26, 2020Toronto-based real estate firm Marlin Spring and Hines are slated to develop a 2.8-acre property in Toronto’s Junction Triangle.
- Thursday, February 20, 2020Aqualina at Bayside is the first high-rise condo in Toronto to earn LEED Platinum certification.
- Tuesday, February 18, 2020Water leaks are the leading cause of property losses in apartments, offices and other buildings, resulting in repairs and higher insurance premiums.
- Tuesday, November 19, 2019How electric vehicles are changing the built environment and why property managers should care.
- Tuesday, October 8, 2019Knowing where to focus condo restoration efforts (and how to save money in the process) can help balance the desire to stay modern with the need to stay on budget.
- Tuesday, September 10, 2019There is an adage that says, "The only thing more expensive than a professional is an amateur," and nowhere is this truer than in a condominium setting.
- Thursday, November 21, 2019It's still unclear how the process of securing environmental approvals for combined heat and power systems will be streamlined, but the Ontario government's recent pledge has been greeted enthusiastically in the buildings sector.
- Thursday, November 21, 2019Vancouver plans to expand its partnership with strata corporations to crackdown on operators who don’t comply with short-term rental regulations.
- Thursday, November 7, 2019Housing activity is expected to rebound in the GTA over the next couple of years, with condo apartments leading the way in sales and construction.
- Thursday, September 28, 2017Tensions boiled over last week at Toronto apartment buildings without air conditioning as temperatures soared into heat wave territory in late September.
- Tuesday, August 15, 2017The window walls commonly used to enclose condos have improved, addressing issues associated with past generations of the cladding, finds a new analysis.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.