- Thursday, July 19, 2018Todd Smith, MPP for Prince Edward-Hastings, has been named Minister of Government and Consumer Services in Ontario Premier Doug Ford’s cabinet.
- Wednesday, July 18, 2018The TREB reports the average selling price for condominium apartments in the Greater Toronto Area has increased by 5.4 per cent year-over-year to $561,338.
- Wednesday, July 18, 2018According to recent statistics from the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA), national home sales climbed 4.1 per cent from May to June 2018.
- Tuesday, June 5, 2018What cleaning and repair work is required to remediate a previously hoarded unit? An extreme-cleaning expert answers.
- Wednesday, May 23, 2018Water bills may not be getting the attention they deserve in condo corporations if the bills are simply paid without a look at where the charges come from.
- Friday, March 2, 2018Purchased mats tend to be ideally suited to the moist winter conditions, but they need to be properly cleaned and cared for. Here's how.
- Tuesday, May 29, 2018Condo living may just be a phase for millennials in the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, new research out of Ryerson University suggests.
- Wednesday, May 23, 2018Even the best communication technology may not be much help if the message condo corporations use it to deliver is weak or non-existent.
- Wednesday, May 9, 2018Does it still make sense to invest in condos after a study showed many condo investors renting out new units in the GTA are cash-flow negative?
- Friday, June 1, 2018High-rise development is expected to be the hardest hit real estate activity, but fallout across a wider range of consumer goods has potential negative implications for commercial warehouse and distribution facilities.
- Thursday, April 26, 2018The new rules that will steer the installation of electric vehicle charging stations at Ontario condo properties starting next week may have a blind spot.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.