- Thursday, July 20, 2017Prominent local condo lawyers Audrey Loeb and Armand Conant have teamed up under the Shibley Righton LLP banner.
- Thursday, July 20, 2017The Toronto Real Estate Board has revised its forecast range for 2017 transactions down to between 89,000 and 100,000, but listings are expected to grow.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017CetraRuddy, the New York-based team behind Manhattan’s One Madison tower, has been selected to design Adi Development Group’s 64 Prince Arthur.
- Tuesday, June 20, 2017How can boards run more efficient meetings? In the condominium world, meetings take place several times a year — often monthly, but sometimes more frequently
- Tuesday, June 6, 2017What should condominium corporations look for in landscaping contracts? Experience suggests the most successful relationships between condominium corporations and landscape contractors always involve two things:
- Friday, December 16, 2016What do new condo directors need to know right away? Congratulations on getting elected to the condo board! Now the fun begins. For first-time directors,
- Thursday, June 8, 2017Draft guidelines designed to promote kid-friendly condos are poised for a two-year trial run after getting green-lit last week.
- Thursday, June 1, 2017The development of courtyard apartments, multiplexes and town homes could be among the building blocks of better housing affordability in Ontario.
- Thursday, May 25, 2017With the growing number of dogs in condos, DNA registration programs have become available that match unscooped waste to offending pooches.
- Tuesday, May 30, 2017Commercial business operators and broader public sector entities such as health care facilities, schools, universities and colleges can claim for partial refunds of applicable purchases made since March 24 of this year.
- Tuesday, May 2, 2017A recent court decision may have opened the door to medical marijuana patients to grow a limited number of a marijuana plants in their condominium units.
- Monday, April 10, 2017Ontario passed home inspection legislation that will regulate one of few currently unregulated professionals that have a role in real estate transactions.