- Wednesday, January 16, 2019Montreal-based Prével plans to develop a site in Montreal bordered by Boulevard René-Lévesque, Rue Sainte-Catherine, Rue Parthenais and Avenue De Lorimier.
- Wednesday, January 16, 2019Canada's largest pest control company – Orkin Canada – has released its second annual list of top bedbug cities.
- Friday, January 11, 2019The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) recently released an updated forecast for home sales activity in 2018 and 2019.
- Monday, October 29, 2018Now that electronic voting is allowed in Ontario condos, how exactly does it work?
- Tuesday, August 28, 2018The Condominium Act does not prohibit a developer from entering into a section 98 agreement with the condo while it still owns the units.
- Wednesday, August 15, 2018Can condo corporations enforce parking rules in spaces that are not owned by the unit owner, but of which they have exclusive use?
- Tuesday, November 6, 2018Private property owners in Ontario, including condo corporations, could find themselves paying a premium to keep their walkways safe this winter.
- Tuesday, October 23, 2018How can companies adapt to the monumental change of cannabis legalization? The short answer is to implement a drug policy.
- Thursday, October 11, 2018A condo refurbishment project is the perfect time to come up with a cost-effective plan to provide a more inclusive and accessible environment.
- Thursday, September 28, 2017Tensions boiled over last week at Toronto apartment buildings without air conditioning as temperatures soared into heat wave territory in late September.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017Coordinating building systems and dealing with a variety of issues personal to clients’ homes have the potential to place property managers in harm’s way.