- Tuesday, September 27, 2016Construction is currently underway on the Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences on the vibrant de la Montagne Street in Montreal.
- Tuesday, September 27, 2016Rogers Real Estate Development Limited has announced plans for M City, a $1.5-billion development slated for the western edge of downtown Mississauga.
- Monday, September 26, 2016The Ontario Home Builders’ Association's gala to welcome incoming president Neil Rodgers to his new role helped honour other local associations and members.
- Monday, August 22, 2016What does the rise of detached home prices mean for the condo market? An expert explains how this trend is heating up competition in the high-rise segment.
- Monday, July 25, 2016Why doesn't parking garage maintenance occur as often as it should? These types of painting projects can be daunting — but they don’t have to be.
- Friday, May 1, 2015Properties landlocked in the downtown core may have limited green space to work with. An expert offers condo landscaping tips for making the most of it.
- Tuesday, July 26, 2016A recent Ontario Human Rights Tribunal decision confirms housing provider obligations when harassment and discrimination occur in multi-res communities.
- Tuesday, July 19, 2016The entrance to the Pasadena Apartments may be one of few exterior clues as to the interior restoration that will transform the heritage-designated building.
- Tuesday, July 12, 2016Courts are taking note of aggressive or unreasonable positions adopted by boards of directors, as the Couture v. TSCC No. 2187 case showed.
- Wednesday, August 3, 2016According to the most recent Housing Market Assessment from CMHC, problematic conditions in Canada's housing market have escalated since the last report.
- Friday, March 18, 2016The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) has updated its forecast for home sales through the MLS Systems for 2016 and has also included 2017 in
- Monday, January 25, 2016According to Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC), the trend measure of housing starts in Canada fell to 203,502 units in December from 208,204 in