- Tuesday, December 11, 2018October was a relatively active month for new condominium apartment and single-family home sales and openings in the GTA, reports BILD.
- Wednesday, December 5, 2018A report finds the former provincial government's growth policies led to delays in the GTHA's land development and approval process, reducing affordability
- Tuesday, December 4, 2018The Ontario Government has announced that it plans to partner with a condominium developer in order to deliver the proposed new Mimico GO Transit station.
- Monday, October 29, 2018Now that electronic voting is allowed in Ontario condos, how exactly does it work?
- Tuesday, August 28, 2018The Condominium Act does not prohibit a developer from entering into a section 98 agreement with the condo while it still owns the units.
- Wednesday, August 15, 2018Can condo corporations enforce parking rules in spaces that are not owned by the unit owner, but of which they have exclusive use?
- Thursday, October 11, 2018A condo refurbishment project is the perfect time to come up with a cost-effective plan to provide a more inclusive and accessible environment.
- Friday, September 28, 2018The fate of some of the recent changes Ontario’s condo laws remains unknown after the change in provincial government three months ago.
- Thursday, September 27, 2018Many corporations’ operating bylaws contain provisions that are either inoperative or inconsistent with the latest amendments to the Condominium Act.
- Tuesday, June 19, 2018Some condo lobbies may be looking spare lately because the lounge furniture that usually occupies these spaces is being targeted as a fire risk.
- Thursday, September 28, 2017Tensions boiled over last week at Toronto apartment buildings without air conditioning as temperatures soared into heat wave territory in late September.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.