- Thursday, October 17, 2019The private sector can now share their expertise on public infrastructure needs through unsolicited bids submitted online to the Ontario government.
- Wednesday, October 16, 2019Newcomers to Canada are expected to buy 680,000 homes over the next five years, according to a Royal LePage survey released today.
- Tuesday, October 15, 2019National home sales rose 0.6 per cent month over month in September, according to statistics released today by CREA.
- Tuesday, October 8, 2019Knowing where to focus condo restoration efforts (and how to save money in the process) can help balance the desire to stay modern with the need to stay on budget.
- Tuesday, September 10, 2019There is an adage that says, "The only thing more expensive than a professional is an amateur," and nowhere is this truer than in a condominium setting.
- Monday, October 29, 2018Now that electronic voting is allowed in Ontario condos, how exactly does it work?
- Friday, August 9, 2019Toronto's Maclean Publishing Company headquarters is becoming the new United BLDG., a mixed-use development that represents North America's tallest architectural heritage retention project of its kind.
- Wednesday, July 31, 2019Serving as a director can be a daunting task considering all the responsibilities involved in governing a condo corporation’s affairs, which can include making tough
- Tuesday, July 30, 2019Some of the signals of potential malfeasance in real estate transactions are not obvious or only appear ominous when they are part of a pattern of questionable conduct.
- Tuesday, June 19, 2018Some condo lobbies may be looking spare lately because the lounge furniture that usually occupies these spaces is being targeted as a fire risk.
- Thursday, September 28, 2017Tensions boiled over last week at Toronto apartment buildings without air conditioning as temperatures soared into heat wave territory in late September.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.