- Wednesday, December 7, 2016The share of foreign ownership in condominium apartments located in Canada’s major urban centres remains low, according to a new CMHC report.
- Tuesday, December 6, 2016Building and Development Mortgages Canada has announced that lenders in a syndicate mortgage that funded Toronto’s King Charlotte condominium.
- Friday, December 2, 2016In November 2016, GTA realtors reported 8,547 home sales through the TREB’s MLS System, which is a 16.5 per cent increase compared to November 2015.
- Monday, November 28, 2016Just like other parts of the building, the roof requires ongoing maintenance and preventative repairs. Studies have shown that a roof that has not been
- Monday, August 22, 2016What does the rise of detached home prices mean for the condo market? An expert explains how this trend is heating up competition in the high-rise segment.
- Monday, July 25, 2016Why doesn't parking garage maintenance occur as often as it should? These types of painting projects can be daunting — but they don’t have to be.
- Wednesday, October 26, 2016New research into condominium governance found that board members, property managers and unit owners have a number of familiar topics on their minds: lack of community, lack of director education and poor communication.
- Tuesday, October 18, 2016Generate the biggest bang for the corporation’s communication buck by focusing on five important talking points.
- Tuesday, October 11, 2016Let a fourth telecommunications service provider in, or risk losing all Internet access. That was the headline version of an Aug. 15 Canadian Radio-television and
- Friday, March 18, 2016The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) has updated its forecast for home sales through the MLS Systems for 2016 and has also included 2017 in
- Monday, January 25, 2016According to Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC), the trend measure of housing starts in Canada fell to 203,502 units in December from 208,204 in
- Friday, August 28, 2015Apartment dwellers will be the comparative winners when the phase-out of home delivery forces single-family householders out into the elements to collect their mail.