- Wednesday, September 11, 2019Montreal claimed a record month for residential sales this August thanks in large part to a sharp uptick in condo transactions.
- Wednesday, September 11, 2019Toronto developer North Drive has revealed a sneak peek of its new multi-residential project slated for the city's Summerhill neighbourhood.
- Wednesday, September 11, 2019Millennials are more likely to fib on the mortgage applications, while a majority of Canadians believe mortgage fraud is on the rise. These are some of the findings from a survey by Equifax Canada on current perceptions and trends around mortgage fraud.
- Tuesday, September 10, 2019There is an adage that says, "The only thing more expensive than a professional is an amateur," and nowhere is this truer than in a condominium setting.
- Monday, October 29, 2018Now that electronic voting is allowed in Ontario condos, how exactly does it work?
- Tuesday, August 28, 2018The Condominium Act does not prohibit a developer from entering into a section 98 agreement with the condo while it still owns the units.
- Tuesday, July 16, 2019Bed bugs can be a nightmare for condo residents, managers, and guests alike and can wreak havoc on your property. Here's how to prevent or manage an infestation.
- Monday, July 15, 2019It was recently reported in the media that a Mississauga condominium corporation enacted a rule that requires all residents who wish to smoke cannabis in
- Wednesday, June 19, 2019Managing condo service requests is an integral part of a property manager’s job. Ahead are five best practices to ensure owners and residents receive the best service possible.
- Tuesday, June 19, 2018Some condo lobbies may be looking spare lately because the lounge furniture that usually occupies these spaces is being targeted as a fire risk.
- Thursday, September 28, 2017Tensions boiled over last week at Toronto apartment buildings without air conditioning as temperatures soared into heat wave territory in late September.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.