- Tuesday, November 23, 2021Cadillac Fairview and DiamondCorp have collaborated on a renewed master plan vision for CF Sherway Gardens that will transform the peripheral parking lands into a complete community with a mix of residential, office and retail.
- Tuesday, November 23, 2021To accommodate a variety of private outdoor space needs, expansive balconies or terraces are of a scale comparable to interior living spaces.
- Monday, November 22, 2021Efficiency Canada’s provincial energy efficiency scorecard shows a Canada-wide downward trend in annual incremental savings compared to last decade.
- Monday, November 22, 2021A look at creating livable spaces and timeless interiors.
- Tuesday, August 31, 2021One of the greatest contributors to skyrocketing maintenance fees is inefficient or outdated infrastructure in aging buildings—a preventable expenditure when properly managed.
- Tuesday, August 3, 2021How can condo corporations avoid choices that will apply pest pressures to their properties when it comes to landscaping?
- Friday, October 29, 2021Maintaining residents’ privacy is nothing new in condos, but optional vaccine policies are bringing more relevance to the issue of anonymity. .
- Wednesday, October 27, 2021The combination of improved suppression and ignition source depletion has reduced the risk of fire-related fatalities within residential high-rises, and all dwellings in general, since 1980.
- Wednesday, October 27, 2021A vaccine policy for amenity use may spark emotionally-charged debates from opposing residents and enforcing it proves challenging.
- Monday, March 16, 2020Boards and property managers of condos play a significant role in protecting residents during emergencies like the recent COVID-19 outbreak.
- Friday, March 13, 2020As the number of cases of COVID-19 increase across the country, Nancy Houle from Davidson Houle Allen discusses what this means for the condo industry.
- Monday, April 22, 2019For condo managers, a false fire alarm results in new issues. What happens when a fire alarm goes off at a condominium when no smoke or fire is present?