- Friday, January 20, 2017The number of Americans browsing for Canadian properties spiked following the U.S. election last fall, and real estate advisors don’t expect this increased interest to abate any time soon as President Donald Trump takes office today.
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017Plans are underway for the 60-storey, 784 unit M City tower, which will sit at the corner of Burnhamthorpe Road and Confederation Parkway in Mississauga.
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017National home sales increased 2.2 per cent from November to December 2016, according to statistics released by the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA).
- Friday, December 16, 2016What do new condo directors need to know right away? Congratulations on getting elected to the condo board! Now the fun begins. For first-time directors,
- Friday, December 16, 2016What does it mean to be an ACMO 2000-certified condominium management company?
- Monday, November 28, 2016Just like other parts of the building, the roof requires ongoing maintenance and preventative repairs. Studies have shown that a roof that has not been
- Tuesday, November 29, 2016A Competition Bureau investigation recently required some condo corporations to retrieve meeting minutes dating back a decade.
- Tuesday, November 22, 2016New criteria for calculating thermal bridging and a mandate for heat/energy recovery systems in a wide range of conditions could have the most significant impact on the design and construction of new buildings.
- Tuesday, November 15, 2016Ontario’s condo law reforms, passed late last year, are expected to start to roll out as early as next summer. Updates at the ACMO/CCI-T Condo