- Thursday, March 14, 2019The 2018 EQ Awards celebrated 20 years of EnerQuality and feted the accomplishments of industry leaders as award winners were announced.
- Thursday, March 14, 2019In January, sales of new homes the GTA experienced a moderate annual increase, reports the Building Industry and Land Development Association.
- Wednesday, March 13, 2019According to a study by the Institute for Work and Health, Ontario’s working-at-heights training program is successful at preventing worker injuries.
- Monday, October 29, 2018Now that electronic voting is allowed in Ontario condos, how exactly does it work?
- Tuesday, August 28, 2018The Condominium Act does not prohibit a developer from entering into a section 98 agreement with the condo while it still owns the units.
- Wednesday, August 15, 2018Can condo corporations enforce parking rules in spaces that are not owned by the unit owner, but of which they have exclusive use?
- Wednesday, January 16, 2019Specialized analytics and network audio are addressing lax condominium security by combining video surveillance, communication and entry control.
- Tuesday, December 18, 2018Taking proactive steps can help keep unwanted pests out of condo buildings, saving the time and money involved in treating infestations.
- Tuesday, December 11, 2018One recent case shed light on how these newly available SLAPP provisions may apply in the condo context.
- Tuesday, June 19, 2018Some condo lobbies may be looking spare lately because the lounge furniture that usually occupies these spaces is being targeted as a fire risk.
- Thursday, September 28, 2017Tensions boiled over last week at Toronto apartment buildings without air conditioning as temperatures soared into heat wave territory in late September.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.