- Monday, April 22, 2019Is it time to reconsider Canada’s B-20 mortgage stress test? CIBC’s chief economist Benjamin Tal’s latest real estate report indicates that while the measure has
- Monday, April 22, 2019The change to the noise bylaw will be effective October 1.
- Friday, April 19, 2019Brookfield Residential has been named among the winners of Tarion's 2019 Homeowners' Choice Awards.
- Monday, October 29, 2018Now that electronic voting is allowed in Ontario condos, how exactly does it work?
- Tuesday, August 28, 2018The Condominium Act does not prohibit a developer from entering into a section 98 agreement with the condo while it still owns the units.
- Wednesday, August 15, 2018Can condo corporations enforce parking rules in spaces that are not owned by the unit owner, but of which they have exclusive use?
- Thursday, February 14, 2019When it comes to condominium amenities, one of the first things residents expect is a well-equipped, spacious, well-maintained gym.
- Friday, February 1, 2019As the volume of online purchases grows, the need for an effective parcel delivery system is vital, especially for online shoppers living in condos.
- Monday, January 28, 2019As employers, condo corporations can be prosecuted under the ‘general duty’ clause, even when complying with OHSA safety compliance regulations.
- Tuesday, June 19, 2018Some condo lobbies may be looking spare lately because the lounge furniture that usually occupies these spaces is being targeted as a fire risk.
- Thursday, September 28, 2017Tensions boiled over last week at Toronto apartment buildings without air conditioning as temperatures soared into heat wave territory in late September.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.