- Thursday, May 24, 2018National home sales dipped 2.9 per cent month over month in April, according to statistics released last week by CREA.
- Thursday, May 24, 2018A U.S.-based company has introduced electronic voting for condos to Canada, paving the way for corporations to completely digitize the ballot box.
- Wednesday, May 23, 2018In April, the GTA’s new home market saw lower sales amid an increase in remaining inventory and declining prices, reports BILD.
- Wednesday, May 23, 2018Water bills may not be getting the attention they deserve in condo corporations if the bills are simply paid without a look at where the charges come from.
- Friday, March 2, 2018Purchased mats tend to be ideally suited to the moist winter conditions, but they need to be properly cleaned and cared for. Here's how.
- Tuesday, January 16, 2018What will supervision requirements under mandatory licensing mean for junior condo managers in Ontario?
- Monday, April 2, 2018Two recent events in Toronto have called into question the security of master keys in condo buildings.
- Tuesday, March 27, 2018The economic realities of development today have meant that suite sizes have had to shrink, and developers are creating amenity-laden buildings to compensate.
- Thursday, March 22, 2018Have there been more potholes this year than in previous years? An informal survey says yes, and parking lots on condo properties are not immune.
- Thursday, April 26, 2018The new rules that will steer the installation of electric vehicle charging stations at Ontario condo properties starting next week may have a blind spot.
- Thursday, February 15, 2018Aoyuan Property Group is redeveloping the 8.6 acre Newtonbrook Plaza site at Yonge and Finch into a mixed-use community.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.