- Monday, January 20, 2020The City of Vaughan is regulating its short-term rental market after a bunch of public consultations that started in 2018.
- Monday, January 20, 2020Tighter condo market conditions were reported over the past year, with new condo listings diving by 11.9 per cent at the end 2019.
- Wednesday, January 15, 2020Great Gulf has appointed Ilias Konstantopoulos as the new CEO, succeeding Jerry Patava who will now chair the Great Gulf Strategic Advisory Board.
- Tuesday, November 19, 2019How electric vehicles are changing the built environment and why property managers should care.
- Tuesday, October 8, 2019Knowing where to focus condo restoration efforts (and how to save money in the process) can help balance the desire to stay modern with the need to stay on budget.
- Tuesday, September 10, 2019There is an adage that says, "The only thing more expensive than a professional is an amateur," and nowhere is this truer than in a condominium setting.
- Wednesday, October 23, 2019The Forest Hill will become one of the first condos with direct subway access to the Eglinton Crosstown LRT.
- Wednesday, October 23, 2019In keeping with the idea of modernization roadblocks, renovations to amenity spaces can often require a permit depending on the type of work being done.
- Monday, October 7, 2019The explosive growth of online short-term rental websites has caused considerable controversy and concerns for condominium corporations
- Tuesday, June 19, 2018Some condo lobbies may be looking spare lately because the lounge furniture that usually occupies these spaces is being targeted as a fire risk.
- Thursday, September 28, 2017Tensions boiled over last week at Toronto apartment buildings without air conditioning as temperatures soared into heat wave territory in late September.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.