- Friday, May 7, 2021Even though home sales in the GTA dropped 12.7 per cent in April compared to March, the market is still going strong.
- Thursday, April 29, 2021Low interest rates, flexibility to defer payments and various government-funded programs synergized into what are characterized as “exceptional” circumstances in a recessionary period.
- Wednesday, April 28, 2021Each townhome contains a flex space on the upper level that connects to the rooftop terrace and is suited for an indoor/outdoor office, playroom or extra entertaining space.
- Monday, April 26, 2021Renovation agreements act as a preventative measure against owners and contractors looking to skimp on the acoustic membrane required to be installed under flooring.
- Tuesday, February 16, 2021In the thick of a second wave, industry members are more aware of the foresight required of them, prompting recent questions about pandemic response.
- Thursday, January 28, 2021What are some simple and cost-effective upgrades a condo corporation can implement to make their building more resilient in winter?
- Tuesday, March 23, 2021While the relevance of geothermal has been percolating for years, the buzz is that more developers are starting to pay attention.
- Friday, March 19, 2021Niagara Falls, and Jasper are the two Canadian entrants on a largely European and American list of locales associated with celebrated global attractions.
- Wednesday, March 17, 2021Construction is a billion-dollar industry in Canada. While most large projects at condominiums proceed relatively smoothly, there is always risk of friction for contractors and
- Monday, March 16, 2020Boards and property managers of condos play a significant role in protecting residents during emergencies like the recent COVID-19 outbreak.
- Friday, March 13, 2020As the number of cases of COVID-19 increase across the country, Nancy Houle from Davidson Houle Allen discusses what this means for the condo industry.
- Monday, April 22, 2019For condo managers, a false fire alarm results in new issues. What happens when a fire alarm goes off at a condominium when no smoke or fire is present?