- Tuesday, October 16, 2018GTA condo rent climbed 9.4 per cent in Q3-2018 to an average of $3.26 per square foot, according to Urbanation’s Q3-2018 rental market results.
- Thursday, October 11, 2018In September 2018, the trend in housing starts was 207,768 units, down from 213, 966 units in August 2018, reports Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation.
- Wednesday, October 10, 2018Reserve Properties and Westdale Properties have announced their joint venture, Line 5 Condos, which is set to rise at Yonge and Eglinton in Toronto.
- Tuesday, August 28, 2018The Condominium Act does not prohibit a developer from entering into a section 98 agreement with the condo while it still owns the units.
- Wednesday, August 15, 2018Can condo corporations enforce parking rules in spaces that are not owned by the unit owner, but of which they have exclusive use?
- Tuesday, June 5, 2018What cleaning and repair work is required to remediate a previously hoarded unit? An extreme-cleaning expert answers.
- Thursday, August 16, 2018At least one condo corporation is facing what is likely to be a steep repair tab after Toronto was drenched with a month’s worth of rain on Aug. 7.
- Tuesday, August 7, 2018The frustrations of going through post-occupancy growing pains prompted one condo board to start hosting office hours for owners.
- Wednesday, August 1, 2018What is being left behind as technology becomes more a part of day-to-day living in a community? Should some things be done the “old-fashioned” way?
- Thursday, September 28, 2017Tensions boiled over last week at Toronto apartment buildings without air conditioning as temperatures soared into heat wave territory in late September.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.
- Wednesday, April 12, 2017At least twice per year, property managers should conduct roof inspections and maintenance on their roofs.