- Friday, April 28, 2017Greater Toronto Area realtors reported 6,680 condominium apartment lease transactions during the first quarter of 2017, up 3.5 per cent year-over-year.
- Friday, April 28, 2017The QFREB says Ontario's new foreign buyer tax may increase the presence of foreign buyers in Montreal's real estate market.
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017Canadian home sales rose 1.1 per cent from February to March 2017, surpassing the previous monthly record set in April 2016, according to statistics released by the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA).
- Friday, December 16, 2016What do new condo directors need to know right away? Congratulations on getting elected to the condo board! Now the fun begins. For first-time directors,
- Friday, December 16, 2016What does it mean to be an ACMO 2000-certified condominium management company?
- Monday, November 28, 2016Just like other parts of the building, the roof requires ongoing maintenance and preventative repairs. Studies have shown that a roof that has not been
- Wednesday, March 8, 2017Experience as an insurance broker specializing in the condo segment shows that the majority of claims arise from liability.
- Thursday, March 2, 2017The City of Toronto is cracking down on bylaw infractions concerning the co-mingling of garbage and recycling in bins put out for municipal pick-up at multi-residential properties.
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017Coordinating building systems and dealing with a variety of issues personal to clients’ homes have the potential to place property managers in harm’s way.
- Wednesday, April 19, 2017The Ontario Human Rights Tribunal dismissed applications alleging discrimination in a case of a special owners' meeting that fell on a religious holiday.
- Wednesday, April 12, 2017At least twice per year, property managers should conduct roof inspections and maintenance on their roofs.
- Monday, April 10, 2017Ontario passed home inspection legislation that will regulate one of few currently unregulated professionals that have a role in real estate transactions.