- Wednesday, October 26, 2016he Canadian Condominium Institute (CCI)’s Toronto and Area chapter has appointed Sally Thompson as its new president, effective October 20th, 2016.
- Monday, October 24, 2016Third-quarter sales of luxury homes priced over $2 million in the GTA nearly doubled when they increased 92 per cent year-over-year in Q3 2016.
- Monday, October 24, 2016Prices for all types of new homes continue to set records in the GTA as sales of new high-rise homes remain on pace for an exceptional year.
- Monday, August 22, 2016What does the rise of detached home prices mean for the condo market? An expert explains how this trend is heating up competition in the high-rise segment.
- Monday, July 25, 2016Why doesn't parking garage maintenance occur as often as it should? These types of painting projects can be daunting — but they don’t have to be.
- Friday, May 1, 2015Properties landlocked in the downtown core may have limited green space to work with. An expert offers condo landscaping tips for making the most of it.
- Thursday, September 15, 2016An interim report in Tarion review flags calls for a dedicated section for and further rules unique to condominiums in the new home warranties legislation.
- Tuesday, August 30, 2016Thermal metering, already widespread in Europe, is expected to gain traction in Canada as the technology becomes more accessible.
- Tuesday, August 23, 2016News of a Competition Bureau inquiry has put a spotlight on procurement practices in the condominium industry.
- Friday, March 18, 2016The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) has updated its forecast for home sales through the MLS Systems for 2016 and has also included 2017 in
- Monday, January 25, 2016According to Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC), the trend measure of housing starts in Canada fell to 203,502 units in December from 208,204 in
- Friday, August 28, 2015Apartment dwellers will be the comparative winners when the phase-out of home delivery forces single-family householders out into the elements to collect their mail.