- Wednesday, December 6, 2017According to the Toronto Real Estate Board, high-density home types such as condominium apartments experienced a double-digit price increase year-over-year in November 2017.
- Wednesday, December 6, 2017Toronto’s Kensington Market neighbourhood will be home to the city’s first purpose-built affordable homes for homeless people in more than 10 years.
- Wednesday, December 6, 2017New home sales climbed in the GTA in October, largely driven by sales of multi-family homes, condo apartments in high-rise and mid-rise buildings and stacked townhomes, says BILD.
- Tuesday, June 20, 2017How can boards run more efficient meetings? In the condominium world, meetings take place several times a year — often monthly, but sometimes more frequently
- Tuesday, June 6, 2017What should condominium corporations look for in landscaping contracts? Experience suggests the most successful relationships between condominium corporations and landscape contractors always involve two things:
- Friday, December 16, 2016What do new condo directors need to know right away? Congratulations on getting elected to the condo board! Now the fun begins. For first-time directors,
- Tuesday, October 31, 2017The Condominium Management Regulatory Authority of Ontario (CMRAO) will not be "actively seeking" complaints about licensees, says chair Aubrey LeBlanc.
- Friday, October 27, 2017Ontario’s residential construction industry is anxiously awaiting tools from the province to help it uphold its workplace health and safety obligations when recreational cannabis becomes legal next year.
- Friday, October 20, 2017Given how much corporations are likely to invest in renovation projects, it’s important to set them up for success.
- Tuesday, May 2, 2017A recent court decision may have opened the door to medical marijuana patients to grow a limited number of a marijuana plants in their condominium units.
- Monday, April 10, 2017Ontario passed home inspection legislation that will regulate one of few currently unregulated professionals that have a role in real estate transactions.
- Thursday, October 1, 2015Window replacement can be expensive, involved and intrusive. It's important to answer four questions before beginning this kind of project in a condo.