- Wednesday, March 14, 2018The finalists for the 2018 Homeowners’ Choice Awards, which recognize new home builders for excellent service based on customer reviews, have been announced.
- Wednesday, March 14, 2018There were 5,175 home sales in the GTA in February 2018, a decline of 34.9 per cent compared to the 7,955 sales reported in February 2017, reports TREB.
- Tuesday, March 13, 2018Construction has started on One Water Street, featuring what will be the two tallest towers in Kelowna, standing at 36 and 29 storeys high.
- Friday, March 2, 2018Purchased mats tend to be ideally suited to the moist winter conditions, but they need to be properly cleaned and cared for. Here's how.
- Tuesday, January 16, 2018What will supervision requirements under mandatory licensing mean for junior condo managers in Ontario?
- Tuesday, June 20, 2017How can boards run more efficient meetings? In the condominium world, meetings take place several times a year — often monthly, but sometimes more frequently
- Thursday, February 1, 2018Ontario is looking to boost elevator availability in multi-storey residential buildings, as well as long-term care and seniors’ homes.
- Thursday, January 25, 2018Energy experts can help condo corporations identify more complex savings opportunities through an energy audit.
- Wednesday, January 17, 2018How do condo managers refer to the people who live in the communities they manage? As owners and tenants, or as residents?
- Thursday, March 1, 2018New mandatory forms for carrying out certain activities in condo corporations in Ontario have attracted criticism from board directors and lawyers for being hard to
- Tuesday, February 27, 2018The British Columbia government expects to collect about $520 million in new annual revenue through additional residential property taxes and property transfer taxes.
- Thursday, February 15, 2018Aoyuan Property Group is redeveloping the 8.6 acre Newtonbrook Plaza site at Yonge and Finch into a mixed-use community.