- Thursday, August 16, 2018Significant affordability challenges in the GTA and tighter mortgage rules are increasingly causing prospective home buyers to look for dwellings in the GGH.
- Wednesday, August 15, 2018High-density land in the GTA traded hands at an average of $92 per buildable square foot in Q2-2018, according to a report
- Monday, August 13, 2018The national trend in housing starts declined slightly to 219,988 units in July 2018, down from 221,738 units in June 2018, according to CMHC.
- Wednesday, August 15, 2018Can condo corporations enforce parking rules in spaces that are not owned by the unit owner, but of which they have exclusive use?
- Tuesday, June 5, 2018What cleaning and repair work is required to remediate a previously hoarded unit? An extreme-cleaning expert answers.
- Wednesday, May 23, 2018Water bills may not be getting the attention they deserve in condo corporations if the bills are simply paid without a look at where the charges come from.
- Thursday, July 5, 2018How might Ontario’s development landscape shift as the PCs take over the provincial policy levers from a 15-year-old Liberal government?
- Wednesday, June 27, 2018Is it time for condo boards and property managers to brace for reefer madness? It may depend on which condo lawyer they ask.
- Tuesday, June 19, 2018A real estate analyst takes aim at a 'fallacy' reflected in Toronto's downtown planning framework, which calls for large condo units.
- Thursday, April 26, 2018The new rules that will steer the installation of electric vehicle charging stations at Ontario condo properties starting next week may have a blind spot.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.
- Wednesday, April 12, 2017At least twice per year, property managers should conduct roof inspections and maintenance on their roofs.