- Friday, December 13, 2019Condo corporations will soon be able to better access and use required forms under the Condo Act.
- Thursday, December 12, 2019Immigration figures into the Real Estate Investment Network’s list of five policies that are likely to affect the future housing market.
- Wednesday, December 11, 2019Ontario says its going to repair the Tarion home warranty program with new legislation tabled last week.
- Tuesday, November 19, 2019How electric vehicles are changing the built environment and why property managers should care.
- Tuesday, October 8, 2019Knowing where to focus condo restoration efforts (and how to save money in the process) can help balance the desire to stay modern with the need to stay on budget.
- Tuesday, September 10, 2019There is an adage that says, "The only thing more expensive than a professional is an amateur," and nowhere is this truer than in a condominium setting.
- Monday, October 7, 2019The explosive growth of online short-term rental websites has caused considerable controversy and concerns for condominium corporations
- Tuesday, September 24, 2019Whether by corruption or incompetence, condo boards that mismanage their multi-million dollar budgets and reserve funds are a recurring problem.
- Monday, September 23, 2019Knowing where to look – and what to look for – makes reviewing your financial statements easier. It will also bring to light any areas that require a deeper dive to ensure the corporation stays in a favourable financial position.
- Tuesday, June 19, 2018Some condo lobbies may be looking spare lately because the lounge furniture that usually occupies these spaces is being targeted as a fire risk.
- Thursday, September 28, 2017Tensions boiled over last week at Toronto apartment buildings without air conditioning as temperatures soared into heat wave territory in late September.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.