- Tuesday, October 23, 2018A pilot program launched today aims to take energy efficiency to new heights by recognizing multi-res buildings with ENERGY STAR labels.
- Tuesday, October 23, 2018TREB has released recommendations on what new councillors, mayors and regional chairs across the GTA can do to ensure housing supply and affordability.
- Tuesday, October 23, 2018Home prices saw modest annual gains in many regions across Canada in Q3-2018, according to the Royal LePage House Price Survey and Market Survey Forecast.
- Tuesday, August 28, 2018The Condominium Act does not prohibit a developer from entering into a section 98 agreement with the condo while it still owns the units.
- Wednesday, August 15, 2018Can condo corporations enforce parking rules in spaces that are not owned by the unit owner, but of which they have exclusive use?
- Tuesday, June 5, 2018What cleaning and repair work is required to remediate a previously hoarded unit? An extreme-cleaning expert answers.
- Tuesday, August 21, 2018Could the recent sale of a Toronto condo for cryptocurrency be the first sign of a shift in the condo industry towards use of digital currencies?
- Thursday, August 16, 2018At least one condo corporation is facing what is likely to be a steep repair tab after Toronto was drenched with a month’s worth of rain on Aug. 7.
- Tuesday, August 7, 2018The frustrations of going through post-occupancy growing pains prompted one condo board to start hosting office hours for owners.
- Thursday, September 28, 2017Tensions boiled over last week at Toronto apartment buildings without air conditioning as temperatures soared into heat wave territory in late September.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.
- Wednesday, April 12, 2017At least twice per year, property managers should conduct roof inspections and maintenance on their roofs.