- Thursday, June 20, 2019The 28-member reconfigured roster brings some fresh faces to portfolios of key interest to the commercial real estate industry, but also leaves one of the most prominent players in place.
- Wednesday, June 19, 2019The Federal Government joined Canada Mortgage Housing Corporation (CMHC) to reveal a launch date and details for its First-Time Home Buyer Incentive.
- Monday, June 17, 20193Bridges Properties (Group) Corp. will transform Niagara Falls’ historic Loretto Academy into a luxury hotel and condo complex. The project, called Great Falls, was announced
- Monday, October 29, 2018Now that electronic voting is allowed in Ontario condos, how exactly does it work?
- Tuesday, August 28, 2018The Condominium Act does not prohibit a developer from entering into a section 98 agreement with the condo while it still owns the units.
- Wednesday, August 15, 2018Can condo corporations enforce parking rules in spaces that are not owned by the unit owner, but of which they have exclusive use?
- Thursday, March 14, 2019After first postponing the date the legacy legislation from its predecessor would come into force, the provincial government now plans to repeal the New Home Warranty Act.
- Thursday, March 14, 2019Whether messages are intended for elevator screens or elsewhere, careful communication planning is key in a condo community.
- Thursday, February 28, 2019It’s not easy being a condo director or manager, as they are on the “front lines,” dealing with difficult owners and occupants.
- Tuesday, June 19, 2018Some condo lobbies may be looking spare lately because the lounge furniture that usually occupies these spaces is being targeted as a fire risk.
- Thursday, September 28, 2017Tensions boiled over last week at Toronto apartment buildings without air conditioning as temperatures soared into heat wave territory in late September.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.