- Tuesday, July 18, 2017The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) has published its third facility management (FM) standard in under half a year.
- Friday, July 14, 2017Toronto installed the most green roofs in 2016, followed by Chicago, Washington D.C., and Seattle.
- Wednesday, July 12, 2017On July 10, Memorial University signed an agreement with Honeywell to commence the second phase of an energy performance contract, or EPC program.
- Friday, July 21, 2017Good ergonomics are critical to reducing pain and fatigue among office workers, but not everyone is putting this common knowledge into practice.
- Monday, July 10, 2017Effectively managing storage rooms means making sure those items are kept safe, secure, and available to building managers, staff, and occupants as needed.
- Monday, March 6, 2017Even as paperless offices become increasingly common, there remain everyday hard copy documents that should be destroyed to prevent fraud.
- Thursday, June 1, 2017As facility management and information technology become increasingly intertwined, there are business cases to be made both for and with IT solutions.
- Thursday, May 25, 2017Developing the right sit/stand strategy to include movement in the workspace is critical to supporting alert, engaged and healthy workers.
- Thursday, May 18, 2017The start of hurricane season is around the corner and it’s important that facilities are prepared.
- Thursday, June 8, 2017Toronto's commercial buildings have once again been designated as a course to energy savings in a new iteration of the conservation challenge, race2reduce.
- Wednesday, April 19, 2017The half-pixelated gear that hangs above the entryway symbolizes the output of Scotiabank’s new Digital Factory in Toronto.
- Thursday, April 6, 2017Recent research suggests that sit-stand workstations may not be the cure for 'sitting disease,' but they can help reduce musculoskeletal discomfort.