- Wednesday, February 22, 2017The IFMA Foundation and Planon have released a new publication which focuses on the ways that innovation is transforming the workplace in a digital economy.
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017Ontario is investing in a new facility at Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre to provide specialized treatment for people suffering from blood cancers.
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017York University is upgrading its buildings and systems to improve research and experiential learning opportunities for students.
- Monday, July 25, 2016What are some overlooked sources of cross-contamination in the workplace? An expert identifies common culprits along with sanitation tips.
- Monday, June 23, 2014Why are many firms increasingly bundling outsourced services in the real estate and facilities management industry? Julie Sullivan shares her insights.
- Monday, June 9, 2014What are change management strategies that leaders can use to transition a business to a desired future state? Meredith Thatcher explains.
- Thursday, January 12, 2017The use of building information modelling to develop the Bergeron Centre at York University earned the project a Canada BIM Council award.
- Thursday, January 5, 2017the building community is becoming more aware of the importance of acoustics at the same time that the industry is giving designers more options.
- Thursday, December 22, 2016The presentation brought together findings from Gensler’s 2016 Workplace Survey and Design Forecast 2016, which looks ahead 10 years.
- Thursday, January 19, 2017Facility managers do a lot, and sometimes that gets in the way of other things they should be doing but aren’t.
- Monday, September 9, 2013When office carpet becomes damaged it's time to repair or replace. If the appearance is still fair to good, and the ...