- Thursday, April 19, 2018The governments of Canada and Alberta recently announced funding to renew the electrical system in Arts Commons, a multi-venue arts centre in Calgary.
- Thursday, April 19, 2018Teknion has entered into an alliance with Gus* Design Group, creator of Gus* Modern contemporary residential furniture also suited to contract settings.
- Thursday, April 19, 2018A recent lighting renovation at a Montreal-area business centre has reduced its energy costs by two-thirds
- Friday, July 21, 2017Good ergonomics are critical to reducing pain and fatigue among office workers, but not everyone is putting this common knowledge into practice.
- Monday, July 10, 2017Effectively managing storage rooms means making sure those items are kept safe, secure, and available to building managers, staff, and occupants as needed.
- Monday, March 6, 2017Even as paperless offices become increasingly common, there remain everyday hard copy documents that should be destroyed to prevent fraud.
- Tuesday, March 6, 2018The Toronto distribution centre for Cintas, a business supplies provider, became Canada’s second facility to earn TRUE Zero Waste certification last fall.
- Thursday, February 22, 2018Post-construction cleaning is a critical project step that helps remove harmful dust and residue left behind by new builds and renovations alike.
- Tuesday, February 20, 2018How can cleaning workers complete their tasks as office workers clock less defined work hours in open offices, challenging traditional cleaning schedules?
- Wednesday, January 24, 2018There is a natural role for ergonomics to play in workplace interventions as organizations increasingly look to improve employee well-being, says Lucy Hart.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.
- Thursday, February 16, 2017When designing a workplace, it’s important to consider all aspects of ergonomics, productivity and accessibility.