- Thursday, October 17, 2019The private sector can now share their expertise on public infrastructure needs through unsolicited bids submitted online to the Ontario government.
- Wednesday, October 16, 2019The Infection Prevention Strategy advisory board brings together leading industry professionals well-versed in infection control and prevention.
- Tuesday, October 15, 2019The International Facility Management Association (IFMA) has revealed an online practice exam for industry hopefuls pursuing their IFMA Certified Facility Manager (CFM) certification.
- Tuesday, October 15, 2019The program helps fight the hygiene epidemic plaguing underserved communities due to a lack of access to basic sanitation.
- Tuesday, October 1, 2019The blitz will focus on workplaces in the construction, health care, industrial and mining sectors.
- Tuesday, October 1, 2019As exciting as an expansion or renovation can be, it can also determine the future of any business's pest vulnerability and management program.
- Monday, April 29, 2019For Hotel X Toronto, a new urban resort from the Library Hotel Collection, intimate is the personality of choice, and it comes across in all its facets.
- Tuesday, April 16, 2019As building owners and facilities teams consider upgrading to smart building infrastructure, here are three broad scenarios that may be holding them back.
- Monday, April 1, 2019Whether running a fine dining restaurant, quick-service restaurant or foodservice operation, outfitting employees in high-quality uniforms is key.
- Friday, April 27, 2018The renovated Weiser Hall at the University of Michigan's Ann Arbor campus repurposed the previous ten-storey tower to create a dynamic learning environment.
- Wednesday, April 4, 2018Nearly half of people who use a standing desk are at risk of developing lower back pain, according to a study from the University of Waterloo.
- Thursday, March 1, 2018The 2018 federal budget commits funds to inform women about apprenticeship programs, dispense financial grants for training and provide resources as they move into the workforce.