- Tuesday, February 25, 2020Centennial College’s $105-million expansion to the Progress Campus A Block building will be first zero-carbon, mass timber higher-education building in Canada when it completes in 2023.
- Tuesday, February 18, 2020Five indicators gauge local capacity to plan and manage energy systems, and five others measure tangible outcomes in land use, energy networks, water and waste services, transportation and the building stock
- Tuesday, February 18, 2020A new emergency department expansion at Misericordia Community Hospital is now in the demolition and remediation phase, which should take four months.
- Tuesday, October 15, 2019The program helps fight the hygiene epidemic plaguing underserved communities due to a lack of access to basic sanitation.
- Tuesday, October 1, 2019The blitz will focus on workplaces in the construction, health care, industrial and mining sectors.
- Tuesday, October 1, 2019As exciting as an expansion or renovation can be, it can also determine the future of any business's pest vulnerability and management program.
- Thursday, November 21, 2019The Westinghouse HQ building has been re-envisioned for a new age to become a hub for commercial and cultural activities.
- Tuesday, November 12, 2019OCAD University asked Toronto-based architecture and interior design firm, Quadrangle, to create an interior with flexible features.
- Tuesday, November 12, 2019Based on studies examining the performance benefits of sit-to-stand workstations, neither only sitting nor only standing is the right answer.
- Friday, April 27, 2018The renovated Weiser Hall at the University of Michigan's Ann Arbor campus repurposed the previous ten-storey tower to create a dynamic learning environment.
- Wednesday, April 4, 2018Nearly half of people who use a standing desk are at risk of developing lower back pain, according to a study from the University of Waterloo.
- Thursday, March 1, 2018The 2018 federal budget commits funds to inform women about apprenticeship programs, dispense financial grants for training and provide resources as they move into the workforce.