- Thursday, April 27, 2017Aircuity’s airside efficiency platform was used in the major retrofit project at National Research Council of Canada’s building in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
- Thursday, April 27, 2017Google’s new office in the Breithaupt Block, a redeveloped historic building in the warehouse district of downtown Kitchener, Ontario, has earned LEED v4 Silver for
- Thursday, April 27, 2017The federal and Ontario governments are working together to fund a rebuild of the North York Women’s Shelter, which will receive $8.8 million in funding.
- Monday, March 6, 2017Even as paperless offices become increasingly common, there remain everyday hard copy documents that should be destroyed to prevent fraud.
- Monday, July 25, 2016What are some overlooked sources of cross-contamination in the workplace? An expert identifies common culprits along with sanitation tips.
- Monday, June 23, 2014Why are many firms increasingly bundling outsourced services in the real estate and facilities management industry? Julie Sullivan shares her insights.
- Friday, March 10, 2017Evergreen is targeting carbon neutrality in the retrofit of its heritage-designated kiln building at Toronto’s Brick Works site.
- Thursday, March 2, 2017When carefully and transparently planned, P3s offer some significant advantages to owners and communities.
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017Amid persisting misconceptions about the role of FMs, experts shared tips on showing the value of facilities management in a PM Expo seminar last fall.
- Wednesday, April 19, 2017The half-pixelated gear that hangs above the entryway symbolizes the output of Scotiabank’s new Digital Factory in Toronto.
- Thursday, April 13, 20173D and photo-realistic envisioning tools are nothing new, but they now allow changes to be made on the fly.
- Thursday, April 6, 2017Recent research suggests that sit-stand workstations may not be the cure for 'sitting disease,' but they can help reduce musculoskeletal discomfort.