- Monday, June 14, 2021A new volunteer council, gleaning insight and experience from all commercial real estate disciplines, is exhorting the industry to better reflect the society in which it operates.
- Thursday, June 10, 2021The U.S. National Association of Realtors is searching the Canadian market for promising technologies for the commercial and residential real estate sectors.
- Monday, June 7, 2021Two new residence halls at the Simon Fraser University (SFU) Burnaby campus have opened. The project is targeting LEED Gold.
- Monday, May 3, 2021Control and management of the visual experience and the extensive range of available applications have extended the possibilities of lighting performance within a built environment.
- Friday, March 5, 2021Many feathered friends won't be making it to their northern breeding areas this spring due to fatal collisions with reflective and transparent glass.
- Monday, February 22, 2021For workers seeking relief from media over-saturation and cramped living environments, the workplace can function as a retreat from the overstimulation of daily life.
- Thursday, April 15, 2021In the age of COVID, it's also important to consider how chemical exposures influence our ability to fight disease.
- Thursday, April 1, 2021Employees may refuse vaccines for reasons such as religious belief or medical reasons, and requiring these employees to undergo inoculation would be a human rights violation.
- Thursday, March 25, 2021Qaumajuq, meaning “it is bright” or “it is lit” in Inuktitut, opens virtually this week, but the 40,000-square foot addition has been almost a decade in the making.
- Wednesday, April 4, 2018Nearly half of people who use a standing desk are at risk of developing lower back pain, according to a study from the University of Waterloo.
- Thursday, March 1, 2018The 2018 federal budget commits funds to inform women about apprenticeship programs, dispense financial grants for training and provide resources as they move into the workforce.
- Monday, July 10, 2017Effectively managing storage rooms means making sure those items are kept safe, secure, and available to building managers, staff, and occupants as needed.