- Thursday, June 22, 2017Heritage treasures from British Columbia to Nova Scotia are featured on the National Trust for Canada’s Top 10 Endangered Places List for 2017.
- Friday, June 16, 2017Ontario is supporting the construction of a new long-term care home in downtown Toronto that will provide a supportive living environment for residents.
- Friday, June 16, 2017Toronto has appointed Elliott Cappell as its first chief resilience officer.
- Monday, March 6, 2017Even as paperless offices become increasingly common, there remain everyday hard copy documents that should be destroyed to prevent fraud.
- Monday, July 25, 2016What are some overlooked sources of cross-contamination in the workplace? An expert identifies common culprits along with sanitation tips.
- Monday, June 23, 2014Why are many firms increasingly bundling outsourced services in the real estate and facilities management industry? Julie Sullivan shares her insights.
- Thursday, May 4, 2017Along with the direct energy savings that LEDs offer, facilities are also realizing cost savings by prolonging their lighting system through best practices.
- Monday, May 1, 2017High-pressure laminate is a practical yet stylish surfacing material, and new breakthroughs in resin technology add functional features.
- Wednesday, April 19, 2017The half-pixelated gear that hangs above the entryway symbolizes the output of Scotiabank’s new Digital Factory in Toronto.
- Thursday, June 8, 2017Toronto's commercial buildings have once again been designated as a course to energy savings in a new iteration of the conservation challenge, race2reduce.
- Friday, May 12, 2017Legrand, North America's investments in its Building Control Systems division include new facilities in San Jose, Carlsbad, Pleasant Grove and Orem.
- Thursday, April 27, 2017Google’s new office in the Breithaupt Block, a redeveloped historic building in the warehouse district of downtown Kitchener, Ontario, has earned LEED v4 Silver for