- Wednesday, June 12, 2019The National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) has published a new standard for communicating key characteristics in regards to fluorescent light replacements and retrofit LED lamps.
- Wednesday, June 12, 2019This June, Toronto Mayor John Tory joined hotel leadership and staff to cut the ribbon on a newly renovated lobby and several added features.
- Tuesday, June 11, 2019Ontario Power Generation is planning to bid farewell to its downtown Toronto base and centralize all of its offices on a new facility within the Durham municipality.
- Wednesday, June 19, 2019Hand hygiene is a critical component of infection prevention in hospitals, but the unintended consequences include water splashing out of a sink to spread contaminants from dirty faucets.
- Wednesday, May 22, 2019According to the recently published research, employees struggling with mental health or other well-being issues are unable to concentrate on their job, a symptom known as "presenteeism."
- Wednesday, May 15, 20192019 is proving to be an exciting year of emerging lifestyle ideas. Tile trends in 2019 range from metals to industrial textures.
- Wednesday, February 20, 2019An expert provides five tips for leaders implementing organizational change in the workplace, to avoid leaving the rest of the organization in the dark.
- Thursday, February 14, 2019The action is included in a list of initiatives associated with Bill 66, the proposed Restoring Ontario's Competitiveness Act, even though none of the bill's dozens of legislative amendments pertain to the Assessment Act.
- Thursday, February 7, 2019School plumbing systems require regular pipe flushing to keep kids safe. How sensors can help fulfill this duty amid failing grades at some facilities.
- Friday, April 27, 2018The renovated Weiser Hall at the University of Michigan's Ann Arbor campus repurposed the previous ten-storey tower to create a dynamic learning environment.
- Wednesday, April 4, 2018Nearly half of people who use a standing desk are at risk of developing lower back pain, according to a study from the University of Waterloo.
- Thursday, March 1, 2018The 2018 federal budget commits funds to inform women about apprenticeship programs, dispense financial grants for training and provide resources as they move into the workforce.