- Monday, December 10, 2018The governments of Canada and Nova Scotia are providing $5.5 million towards building a new community and cultural centre in the municipality of Digby.
- Wednesday, December 5, 2018This year's recipients include three individuals who have influenced attitudes and policy, along with two GTA municipalities and two not-for-profit organizations that have implemented programs and technologies to support employees and/or clients with disabilities.
- Tuesday, December 4, 2018WCB and UFred have signed a partnership agreement to increase access to training and resources for Saskatchewan employers to create psychologically healthy workplaces.
- Monday, December 3, 2018Research from Arthritis Research Canada (ARC) shows that SARDS place a significant economic strain on the paid and unpaid workforce.
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018On May 31, the International WELL Building Institute unveiled the WELL v2™ pilot, the next version WELL.
- Tuesday, October 2, 2018Over the next two years, the Health Integrated Resilience System (HIRS) project will launch a pilot electronic vehicle (EV) ambulance system and work on integrating remote telemedicine services in solar-powered hospitals and clinics in Syria.
- Friday, October 19, 2018A 245,000-square-foot expansion will help ensure the residents served by Medicine Hat Regional Hospital can access treatment close to home.
- Thursday, October 11, 2018LEED v4.1 O+M’s updates focus on performance outcomes, and not on prescriptive measures to improve performance.
- Tuesday, October 2, 2018There are many reasons companies start ergonomics programs: one serious injury, a series of minor injuries or staff absences in the workplace.
- Friday, April 27, 2018The renovated Weiser Hall at the University of Michigan's Ann Arbor campus repurposed the previous ten-storey tower to create a dynamic learning environment.
- Thursday, March 1, 2018The 2018 federal budget commits funds to inform women about apprenticeship programs, dispense financial grants for training and provide resources as they move into the workforce.
- Friday, July 14, 2017Toronto installed the most green roofs in 2016, followed by Chicago, Washington D.C., and Seattle.