- Tuesday, August 14, 2018ANSI/ASHRAE 188-2018 outlines best practices for preventing growth and spread of Legionella in building water systems.
- Friday, August 10, 2018The world’s leading children’s organization has tapped the expertise of LIXIL to bring clean, safe toilets to vulnerable kids.
- Thursday, August 9, 2018The Government of Canada is investing $6.5 million in the revitalization of the Kiln Building at Evergreen Brick Works, a Toronto landmark.
- Friday, July 21, 2017Good ergonomics are critical to reducing pain and fatigue among office workers, but not everyone is putting this common knowledge into practice.
- Monday, July 10, 2017Effectively managing storage rooms means making sure those items are kept safe, secure, and available to building managers, staff, and occupants as needed.
- Monday, March 6, 2017Even as paperless offices become increasingly common, there remain everyday hard copy documents that should be destroyed to prevent fraud.
- Friday, June 8, 2018As more and more organizations look to whip their corporate interiors into shape, they have at least two certifications paths to choose from.
- Wednesday, May 23, 2018Students of Canada’s newest architecture school won’t have to venture far to see lessons from the classroom come to life. The latest addition to Laurentian
- Monday, May 7, 2018Many campuses are vast in size — the University of British Columbia, for example, occupies more than four square kilometres of land. Within these campuses
- Friday, April 27, 2018The renovated Weiser Hall at the University of Michigan's Ann Arbor campus repurposed the previous ten-storey tower to create a dynamic learning environment.
- Friday, July 14, 2017Toronto installed the most green roofs in 2016, followed by Chicago, Washington D.C., and Seattle.
- Friday, June 23, 2017The type of humidification system chosen will directly affect the amount of time, effort, and expense that must be invested to keep the equipment running at peak performance.