- Thursday, September 21, 2017A CaGBC report suggests provincially-specific retrofit pathways that include recommissioning, deep retrofits, renewable energy and fuel switching actions.
- Tuesday, September 19, 2017Quadrangle recently won a Toronto Urban Design Award in the Low-scale Buildings in Context category for 619 Queen West, the Hullmark office, located in downtown Toronto.
- Friday, September 15, 2017A community open house and ribbon cutting ceremony was recently held to officially open Toronto’s first new multi-function paramedic station.
- Friday, July 21, 2017Good ergonomics are critical to reducing pain and fatigue among office workers, but not everyone is putting this common knowledge into practice.
- Monday, July 10, 2017Effectively managing storage rooms means making sure those items are kept safe, secure, and available to building managers, staff, and occupants as needed.
- Monday, March 6, 2017Even as paperless offices become increasingly common, there remain everyday hard copy documents that should be destroyed to prevent fraud.
- Monday, July 31, 2017Facility operators and management are beginning to recognize the opportunity to combine sub-metering with software that analyzes energy data in real time.
- Tuesday, July 25, 2017The Joyce Centre for Partnership & Innovation is poised to become a teaching tool for current and future building professionals alike.
- Friday, July 14, 2017To select the right office chair for an organization, consider price, user testing, and aesthetics.
- Monday, September 11, 2017Are millennials really the acclaim-craving, job-hopping, social-media junkies they have variously been portrayed as?
- Wednesday, April 19, 2017The half-pixelated gear that hangs above the entryway symbolizes the output of Scotiabank’s new Digital Factory in Toronto.
- Thursday, April 6, 2017Recent research suggests that sit-stand workstations may not be the cure for 'sitting disease,' but they can help reduce musculoskeletal discomfort.