- Thursday, October 18, 2018The expansion project at Fort Edmonton Park, a 64-hectare living history park located along the city’s river valley, recently broke ground.
- Thursday, October 18, 2018Oxford Properties’ Yorkdale Shopping Centre’s Parkade G achieved Parksmart certification at the Pioneer level and Yorkdale’s Parkade E achieved Parksmart Bronze.
- Wednesday, October 17, 2018The International Parking Institute (IPI), the world’s largest association of parking professionals, has changed its name to the International Parking & Mobility Institute (IPMI).
- Tuesday, October 2, 2018Over the next two years, the Health Integrated Resilience System (HIRS) project will launch a pilot electronic vehicle (EV) ambulance system and work on integrating remote telemedicine services in solar-powered hospitals and clinics in Syria.
- Friday, July 21, 2017Good ergonomics are critical to reducing pain and fatigue among office workers, but not everyone is putting this common knowledge into practice.
- Monday, July 10, 2017Effectively managing storage rooms means making sure those items are kept safe, secure, and available to building managers, staff, and occupants as needed.
- Thursday, August 2, 2018An invisible second skin was a core component of the energy-saving, heritage-sensitive intervention at the Bank of Canada complex.
- Thursday, July 26, 2018Health and wellness-promoting amenities are no longer just nice-to-have perks in sustainable office buildings — increasingly, employees are demanding them.
- Thursday, July 19, 2018Smart buildings offer the best hope to reduce carbon effectively, reduce energy costs and provide good return on investment.
- Friday, April 27, 2018The renovated Weiser Hall at the University of Michigan's Ann Arbor campus repurposed the previous ten-storey tower to create a dynamic learning environment.
- Thursday, March 1, 2018The 2018 federal budget commits funds to inform women about apprenticeship programs, dispense financial grants for training and provide resources as they move into the workforce.
- Friday, July 14, 2017Toronto installed the most green roofs in 2016, followed by Chicago, Washington D.C., and Seattle.