- Wednesday, June 13, 2018PCL Constructors Canada Inc. (Toronto) was presented the 2018 Excellence in Green Building: New Construction Institutional Award for Humber River Hospital.
- Monday, June 11, 2018Diamond Schmitt Architects has appointed new principals, associates and a director, thereby expanding its ownership, design and management teams.
- Thursday, June 7, 2018The Governments of Canada and Alberta are investing a total of $4 million in the revitalization of Edmonton's Stanley A. Milner Library.
- Friday, July 21, 2017Good ergonomics are critical to reducing pain and fatigue among office workers, but not everyone is putting this common knowledge into practice.
- Monday, July 10, 2017Effectively managing storage rooms means making sure those items are kept safe, secure, and available to building managers, staff, and occupants as needed.
- Monday, March 6, 2017Even as paperless offices become increasingly common, there remain everyday hard copy documents that should be destroyed to prevent fraud.
- Tuesday, April 3, 2018Hard quotas appear to be an unlikely tool in the growing push to promote gender parity in the real estate industry.
- Thursday, March 22, 2018Facilities management needs to have a voice in the C-suite. As business evolves, company leaders will require strategic facilities managers.
- Wednesday, March 21, 2018Cambie Fire Hall No. 3 and Richmond North Ambulance Station is the first in a major B.C. city to bring fire and ambulance services under one roof.
- Friday, April 27, 2018The renovated Weiser Hall at the University of Michigan's Ann Arbor campus repurposed the previous ten-storey tower to create a dynamic learning environment.
- Friday, June 23, 2017The type of humidification system chosen will directly affect the amount of time, effort, and expense that must be invested to keep the equipment running at peak performance.
- Friday, June 9, 2017Facility managers might be surprised to find out how often an employee accidentally introduces pests in the office.