- Monday, August 19, 2019Canadian employers have reacted admirably to the legalization of cannabis, but there is still room for improvement. This is according to a Conference Board of Canada examining how home-grown businesses are managing the implications of cannabis on the workplace.
- Thursday, August 15, 2019A new index of tourism-related economic development potential in 49 global markets plots Toronto and Vancouver among nine cities that are experiencing pressure from a growing influx of leisure attraction seekers.
- Wednesday, August 14, 2019RHF has launched an Accessibility Professional Network, a professional association developed to bring together the accessibility community.
- Thursday, August 1, 2019A recent study suggests many hand dryers in public spaces operate at levels far louder than their manufacturers claim.
- Monday, July 15, 2019Leading Legionella companies partner to eliminate Legionnaires’ outbreaks through strategic partnership.
- Wednesday, June 19, 2019Hand hygiene is a critical component of infection prevention in hospitals, but the unintended consequences include water splashing out of a sink to spread contaminants from dirty faucets.
- Tuesday, April 16, 2019As building owners and facilities teams consider upgrading to smart building infrastructure, here are three broad scenarios that may be holding them back.
- Monday, April 1, 2019Whether running a fine dining restaurant, quick-service restaurant or foodservice operation, outfitting employees in high-quality uniforms is key.
- Thursday, March 21, 2019Members of Gen Z need an environment where they can create — with some strong generational preferences for managers and workspace designers to consider.
- Friday, April 27, 2018The renovated Weiser Hall at the University of Michigan's Ann Arbor campus repurposed the previous ten-storey tower to create a dynamic learning environment.
- Wednesday, April 4, 2018Nearly half of people who use a standing desk are at risk of developing lower back pain, according to a study from the University of Waterloo.
- Thursday, March 1, 2018The 2018 federal budget commits funds to inform women about apprenticeship programs, dispense financial grants for training and provide resources as they move into the workforce.