- Wednesday, April 17, 2019Winners of the 12th annual Canada’s Greenest Employers competition for 2019 include companies that create a culture of environmental awareness in their organizations.
- Tuesday, April 16, 2019As building owners and facilities teams consider upgrading to smart building infrastructure, here are three broad scenarios that may be holding them back.
- Monday, April 15, 2019The BOMA BC Building Tune-Up Program is geared towards Class B and C buildings that are older than five years, a market segment with significant opportunities for energy savings.
- Wednesday, February 20, 2019An expert provides five tips for leaders implementing organizational change in the workplace, to avoid leaving the rest of the organization in the dark.
- Tuesday, February 19, 2019Occupational disease is common and results from exposure to chemical, biological and physical agents in the workplace.
- Tuesday, January 29, 2019A new report by Canada Green Building Council (CaGBC) provides an action plan to close zero carbon skills gap in Ontario's construction industry.
- Thursday, February 7, 2019School plumbing systems require regular pipe flushing to keep kids safe. How sensors can help fulfill this duty amid failing grades at some facilities.
- Thursday, January 17, 2019Prospective developers of community hubs will no longer get extra time to negotiate the purchase of surplus properties the Ontario government is selling.
- Wednesday, January 16, 2019It’s more challenging for people to achieve an active lifestyle if they spend 40 hours per week at a sedentary job, finds ergonomist Linda Miller.
- Friday, April 27, 2018The renovated Weiser Hall at the University of Michigan's Ann Arbor campus repurposed the previous ten-storey tower to create a dynamic learning environment.
- Wednesday, April 4, 2018Nearly half of people who use a standing desk are at risk of developing lower back pain, according to a study from the University of Waterloo.
- Thursday, March 1, 2018The 2018 federal budget commits funds to inform women about apprenticeship programs, dispense financial grants for training and provide resources as they move into the workforce.