- Tuesday, November 19, 2019Global architecture and design firm Perkins and Will has acquired Penoyre & Prasad, based in London, United Kingdom.
- Thursday, November 14, 2019The Canada Green Building Council (CaGBC) is celebrating a new milestone as Canadian LEED v4 project registrations surpass the 1,000 mark.
- Thursday, November 14, 2019The current prohibition on pesticides for cosmetic purposes will continue to apply for commercial and residential properties.
- Tuesday, October 15, 2019The program helps fight the hygiene epidemic plaguing underserved communities due to a lack of access to basic sanitation.
- Tuesday, October 1, 2019The blitz will focus on workplaces in the construction, health care, industrial and mining sectors.
- Tuesday, October 1, 2019As exciting as an expansion or renovation can be, it can also determine the future of any business's pest vulnerability and management program.
- Wednesday, October 16, 2019Panellists expressed a sense of pride and responsibility about making an imprint on a building that is both a civic landmark and embedded in Canada's cultural psyche.
- Wednesday, July 17, 2019The project, which has been in the planning pipeline since 2000, received a major push forward in March, thanks to a $100-million gift bestowed on U of T by philanthropists Gerald Schwartz and Heather Reisman.
- Tuesday, July 2, 2019Pest birds can quickly become a nuisance once they’ve turned your business into their next roosting and nesting site. Here's how to take your property back.
- Friday, April 27, 2018The renovated Weiser Hall at the University of Michigan's Ann Arbor campus repurposed the previous ten-storey tower to create a dynamic learning environment.
- Wednesday, April 4, 2018Nearly half of people who use a standing desk are at risk of developing lower back pain, according to a study from the University of Waterloo.
- Thursday, March 1, 2018The 2018 federal budget commits funds to inform women about apprenticeship programs, dispense financial grants for training and provide resources as they move into the workforce.