- Tuesday, April 20, 2021Federal correctional facilities are getting a $154.6-million cash infusion beginning this year and carrying though to 2022, as many face rising cases of COVID-19 among inmates and staff.
- Monday, April 19, 2021This certification sets a global standard for how smart buildings are measured, while also providing users with a roadmap to drive further asset enhancement and investment.
- Thursday, April 15, 2021Elaina’s Sustainability Fund has selected five organizations and individuals to receive the first round of grant funding.
- Friday, March 5, 2021Many feathered friends won't be making it to their northern breeding areas this spring due to fatal collisions with reflective and transparent glass.
- Monday, February 22, 2021For workers seeking relief from media over-saturation and cramped living environments, the workplace can function as a retreat from the overstimulation of daily life.
- Wednesday, January 20, 2021According to the National Collaborating Centre for Environmental Health, virus transmission in a public restroom is of great concern
- Friday, February 19, 2021IoT platforms that use overhead sensors, booking data, and smartphone space-reservations to pull analytics, are increasingly playing a key role in supporting the growing data-driven workplace.
- Wednesday, February 10, 2021FM leaders reveal the obstacles they overcame to attain their higher-level positions and how future professionals can follow suit.ƒƒ
- Friday, January 22, 2021Facility managers require resources to accomplish tasks, but other departments within the organization need the same and limited resources.
- Wednesday, April 4, 2018Nearly half of people who use a standing desk are at risk of developing lower back pain, according to a study from the University of Waterloo.
- Thursday, March 1, 2018The 2018 federal budget commits funds to inform women about apprenticeship programs, dispense financial grants for training and provide resources as they move into the workforce.
- Monday, July 10, 2017Effectively managing storage rooms means making sure those items are kept safe, secure, and available to building managers, staff, and occupants as needed.