- Thursday, January 16, 2020Any building that has attained Passive House, Low Energy or EnerPHit for existing building retrofit certification is eligible for the international architecture competition.
- Wednesday, January 15, 2020BOMI Education Canada is the newly launched delivery agent for training and designations for commercial property professionals, assuming the role the Building Owners and Managers Institute of Canada previously fulfilled.
- Friday, January 10, 2020Ryerson University is building an innovation zone in downtown Brampton, a set of spaces where people come together to brainstorm and create start-ups
- Tuesday, October 15, 2019The program helps fight the hygiene epidemic plaguing underserved communities due to a lack of access to basic sanitation.
- Tuesday, October 1, 2019The blitz will focus on workplaces in the construction, health care, industrial and mining sectors.
- Tuesday, October 1, 2019As exciting as an expansion or renovation can be, it can also determine the future of any business's pest vulnerability and management program.
- Thursday, November 7, 2019When planning retrofits or renovations for older schools, administrators have the chance to implement green, sustainable and high-performance design solutions.
- Thursday, October 31, 2019Canadian employers in the corporate office sector are not doing enough to support wellbeing among young people entering the workforce.
- Thursday, October 31, 2019Recent research into the use of task lighting has provided evidence that incorporating positionable light sources in individual workspaces provides valuable benefits.
- Friday, April 27, 2018The renovated Weiser Hall at the University of Michigan's Ann Arbor campus repurposed the previous ten-storey tower to create a dynamic learning environment.
- Wednesday, April 4, 2018Nearly half of people who use a standing desk are at risk of developing lower back pain, according to a study from the University of Waterloo.
- Thursday, March 1, 2018The 2018 federal budget commits funds to inform women about apprenticeship programs, dispense financial grants for training and provide resources as they move into the workforce.