- Thursday, March 23, 2017The Canadian government is looking for waste and savings opportunities across its vast and varied portfolio of capital assets.
- Tuesday, March 21, 2017York Region’s Mackenzie Health was recently recognized by Alectra Utilities for converting the facility to 100 per cent LED lighting.
- Tuesday, March 21, 2017With over 20 years of experience in the field, Katherine Robinson, Architect AAA, has joined Kasian as principal in its Calgary office, effective March 13.
- Monday, March 6, 2017Even as paperless offices become increasingly common, there remain everyday hard copy documents that should be destroyed to prevent fraud.
- Monday, July 25, 2016What are some overlooked sources of cross-contamination in the workplace? An expert identifies common culprits along with sanitation tips.
- Monday, June 23, 2014Why are many firms increasingly bundling outsourced services in the real estate and facilities management industry? Julie Sullivan shares her insights.
- Thursday, February 9, 2017When KPMG selected its new location, proximity to clients factored prominently, leading the growing professional services firm to set up shop in Vaughan.
- Thursday, February 2, 2017Coast Capital Savings recently relocated to new headquarters with freshly fit out interiors that reflect its quirky culture.
- Thursday, January 26, 2017Meeting rooms play a key part in rounding out a better employee experience for those that struggle with reduced privacy at workstations in an open layout.