- Tuesday, November 19, 2019Health inspectors report more rat complaints in apartments and private homes across the country.
- Tuesday, November 19, 2019Toronto’s short-term rental regulations are no longer in limbo after the Local Planning Appeal Tribunal dismissed operators' appeals on Monday.
- Monday, November 18, 2019Affordability was the most important necessity for the majority of home buyers this year, according to CMHC's annual Mortgage Consumer Survey.
- Friday, October 11, 2019Tips and best practices from Michael Hugh, Field Sales Engineer at Johnson Controls
- Tuesday, June 4, 2019Jase DeBoer, Senior Category Marketing Manager at Deckorators provides design tips and solutions for better outdoor amenity spaces.
- Tuesday, March 5, 2019Author, broker and landlord instructor Chris Seepe breaks down the hidden expenses in rent that may surprise some residential tenants.
- Wednesday, August 28, 2019Rules surrounding short-term rentals have been the subject of much debate in cities all across Canada. What will the long-term effects of the new rules be on Toronto's multi-res apartment owners?
- Monday, August 19, 2019A strong GTA rental market fuelled by favourable demographics lifted transaction velocity 8 per cent over the four quarters ending at mid-year 2019, according to a new report from Marcus & Milichap.
- Wednesday, August 14, 2019The severe housing shortage in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, may continue to make life difficult for residents for a little while yet, but relief is in the pipeline according to the latest report on housing starts from CMHC.
- Thursday, November 15, 2018As part of its newly announced “Housing Supply Action Plan,” the Ontario Government is proposing a strategy to increase the province’s rental housing supply through new measures affecting rent control.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.
- Friday, October 9, 2015The average cap rate in the GTA for the third quarter of 2015 (Q3’15) hit its lowest level in the last 30 years. Cap rate in Q3’15 stood at 3.75 per cent, down from 4.2 per cent in Q2’15 and down almost 50 per cent from the 6.3 per cent posted in Q3’10.