- Thursday, September 16, 2021Canada's multifamily investment volume is up 36 per cent on the 5-year quarterly average, according to JLL’s 2021 mid-year report.
- Thursday, September 16, 2021Orange is the designated colour to show support and build awareness within commercial and institutional buildings as Canada prepares to mark its first official National Day for Truth and Reconciliation.
- Wednesday, September 15, 2021Saskatchewan landlords and homeowners will have to install smoke and carbon monoxide (CO) alarms in older residential buildings that were previously exempt. Enforcement begins July 1, 2022.
- Tuesday, September 14, 2021While climate change has increased the prevalence of weather-related floods, water damage due to plumbing and appliance failures happen daily—and sadly, they are often preventable.
- Tuesday, August 17, 2021Alice Sinia, quality assurance manager for Orkin Canada, shares timely tips for keeping outdoor amenity spaces free of mosquito and wasp infestations.
- Monday, June 21, 2021Danial Hadizadeh, CEO at Mitrex, offers insight into the latest solar energy products and their long-term sustainable benefits.
- Wednesday, July 7, 2021In the wake of COVID-19, multifamily housing developers are emphasizing outdoor amenity spaces more than ever with private balconies now at the top of many tenants' wish lists.
- Tuesday, July 6, 2021The recent collapse of a Florida residential building is an unimaginable tragedy that underscores the importance of structural safety and the consequences that could result from a failure.
- Tuesday, June 22, 2021The need for strong internet connection that facilitates all aspects of a tenant’s life—working, learning, exercising, socializing—is here to stay.
- Wednesday, January 20, 2021Residential landlords in Quebec face tighter rent increase margins for 2021, particularly if their buildings are centrally heated with gas or oil.
- Friday, March 27, 2020Apartment owners aren’t just fearing heightened exposure to COVID-19, but the potential onslaught of rent defaults by tenants unable to pay.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.