- Tuesday, January 21, 2020The first pieces of an envisioned 130-acre new mixed-use community adjoining Mississauga's Square One Shopping Centre should be underway later this year.
- Thursday, January 16, 2020The federal government announced it is committing $200 million toward the construction of six new apartment buildings at Mirvish Village in Toronto.
- Friday, January 10, 2020Home prices in Canada are expected to rise as more buyers return to the market in 2020 after waiting to see the impact of the mortgage stress test.
- Friday, October 11, 2019Tips and best practices from Michael Hugh, Field Sales Engineer at Johnson Controls
- Tuesday, June 4, 2019Jase DeBoer, Senior Category Marketing Manager at Deckorators provides design tips and solutions for better outdoor amenity spaces.
- Tuesday, March 5, 2019Author, broker and landlord instructor Chris Seepe breaks down the hidden expenses in rent that may surprise some residential tenants.
- Thursday, October 17, 2019Housing Now, an initiative to activate City-owned lands for the development of affordable housing, has officially begun phase one of the program.
- Thursday, September 26, 2019As Canada’s federal election inches closer, and hopeful candidates criss-cross the nation making bold declarations about future reform, affordable housing remains a hot-button issue for all.
- Monday, September 16, 2019The study assesses and scores 110 prominent international cities on 22 indicators deemed to support and/or influence the age cohort born between 1997 and 2012.
- Thursday, November 15, 2018As part of its newly announced “Housing Supply Action Plan,” the Ontario Government is proposing a strategy to increase the province’s rental housing supply through new measures affecting rent control.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.
- Friday, October 9, 2015The average cap rate in the GTA for the third quarter of 2015 (Q3’15) hit its lowest level in the last 30 years. Cap rate in Q3’15 stood at 3.75 per cent, down from 4.2 per cent in Q2’15 and down almost 50 per cent from the 6.3 per cent posted in Q3’10.