- Friday, September 13, 2019SmartCentres REIT and Greenwin Inc. announced that they have entered into a 50/50 joint venture to develop a 7.8 acre lakefront property located in Barrie, Ontario.
- Thursday, September 12, 2019Altus Group’s latest report on investment shows that both Calgary and Edmonton’s commercial real estate sectors were down significantly in Q2, excluding the apartment sector.
- Tuesday, September 10, 2019Canada’s multifamily market is the most robust it has ever been, with low vacancies from coast to coast and rental rates at or near 10-year highs in most cities, according to CBRE.
- Tuesday, June 4, 2019Jase DeBoer, Senior Category Marketing Manager at Deckorators provides design tips and solutions for better outdoor amenity spaces.
- Tuesday, March 5, 2019Author, broker and landlord instructor Chris Seepe breaks down the hidden expenses in rent that may surprise some residential tenants.
- Tuesday, October 9, 2018In the wake of another high-rise disaster, Insurance broker Andy Schwartze discusses the importance of these often overlooked policies.
- Tuesday, June 11, 2019Inclusionary zoning has become a heated subject once again in the wake of the Ford Government’s “More Homes, More Choice” action plan, otherwise known as Bill 108.
- Tuesday, May 28, 2019In today's reality, it can just as easily be landlords, property managers, realtors or janitors arriving first at the scene of a fentanyl overdose. Being prepared is the best way to prevent a tragedy.
- Monday, May 13, 2019Extreme weather events are directly impacting the cost of residential property insurance, but there are ways to keep rising costs at bay.
- Thursday, November 15, 2018As part of its newly announced “Housing Supply Action Plan,” the Ontario Government is proposing a strategy to increase the province’s rental housing supply through new measures affecting rent control.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.
- Friday, October 9, 2015The average cap rate in the GTA for the third quarter of 2015 (Q3’15) hit its lowest level in the last 30 years. Cap rate in Q3’15 stood at 3.75 per cent, down from 4.2 per cent in Q2’15 and down almost 50 per cent from the 6.3 per cent posted in Q3’10.