- Friday, June 22, 2018Boardwalk was honored at the 2018 Calgary Residential Rental Association's (CRRA) Awards Gala on June 7th, winning the award for Best Renovation of the Year.
- Friday, June 15, 2018Home sales in Metro Vancouver continued to decrease in May 2018, reports the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV).
- Thursday, June 14, 2018TAS and the Toronto Public Library announced that they are breaking ground on a 14-storey, 235 unit rental building located at 299 Campbell Ave in Toronto's Junction Triangle
- Monday, August 14, 2017Boost productivity and employee satisfaction with these staff engagement tips from M&R Holdings' Randy Daiter
- Tuesday, March 14, 2017Looking for ways to boost energy efficiency in your older-stock apartment buildings? We spoke with Mike Mulqueen, Lead, CDM Business Development (MURB) at Toronto Hydro for insights into the latest incentives and energy efficiency opportunities as we head into 2017.
- Tuesday, December 20, 2016Fire alarm technology is an important consideration for any apartment building owner . Tyco's Peter Redfern shares the features and benefits of the addressable fire alarm notification technology used in today's leading systems.
- Wednesday, March 21, 2018Developers of purpose-built rental housing in Manitoba are losing a tax credit that has been available for the past five years.
- Tuesday, March 13, 2018The new rules capture the demographic of investors who own small low-rise residential or mixed-use commercial-residential buildings as a sideline to their main business ventures.
- Wednesday, February 21, 2018According to a new report from Colliers International, Victoria's purpose-built rental market experienced strong, positive market conditions throughout 2017.
- Tuesday, June 5, 2018On July 1st, the new Cannabis Act will officially take effect, and no group of people is more concerned about the set of challenges it will likely bring than those managing (and living in) multi-residential communities.
- Thursday, January 25, 2018With the Cannabis Act set to make recreational pot use legal throughout Canada, landlords are demanding the right to ban the divisive substance within their rental units before the law officially takes effect July 1.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.