- Wednesday, April 18, 2018Minto Capital Management Inc. announced plans for a new purpose-built rental building located at 1235 Marlborough in Oakville.
- Wednesday, April 11, 2018Cominar has confirmed the closing of its $1.14 billion sale of its non-core market property portfolio to Slate Acquisitions Inc. Sylvain Cossette, president and CEO
- Tuesday, April 10, 2018Halogen and incandescent bulbs still garner strong sales for residential purposes, while LEDs are gaining market share through displacement of compact fluorescent lamps.
- Monday, August 14, 2017Boost productivity and employee satisfaction with these staff engagement tips from M&R Holdings' Randy Daiter
- Tuesday, March 14, 2017Looking for ways to boost energy efficiency in your older-stock apartment buildings? We spoke with Mike Mulqueen, Lead, CDM Business Development (MURB) at Toronto Hydro for insights into the latest incentives and energy efficiency opportunities as we head into 2017.
- Tuesday, December 20, 2016Fire alarm technology is an important consideration for any apartment building owner . Tyco's Peter Redfern shares the features and benefits of the addressable fire alarm notification technology used in today's leading systems.
- Tuesday, January 23, 2018According to a recent market report from Avison Young, Canada's commercial real estate sector continues to possess varying, but largely healthy, property market fundamentals across the country's regions and asset classes.
- Friday, December 8, 2017The real estate industry has undergone significant changes in recent years. Not only have several new laws been introduced, but thanks to digital technology, the fundamental way in which real estate deals are done has also shifted dramatically.
- Tuesday, November 28, 2017According to CMHC's 2017 Rental Market Survey, the average vacancy rate for purpose-built rental apartment units across Canada decreased from 3.7 per cent in October 2016 to 3.0 per cent in October 2017.
- Tuesday, February 27, 2018The British Columbia government expects to collect about $520 million in new annual revenue through additional residential property taxes and property transfer taxes.
- Thursday, February 15, 2018Aoyuan Property Group is redeveloping the 8.6 acre Newtonbrook Plaza site at Yonge and Finch into a mixed-use community.
- Thursday, January 25, 2018With the Cannabis Act set to make recreational pot use legal throughout Canada, landlords are demanding the right to ban the divisive substance within their rental units before the law officially takes effect July 1.