- Monday, August 19, 2019With the support of the Government of Canada, Toronto's shoreline protection infrastructure will undergo extensive rehabilitation.
- Monday, August 19, 2019As Canada’s population becomes increasingly digital friendly, transitioning towards a digital rental marketplace is inevitable. Find out how Rentseeker.ca is leading the transition.
- Friday, August 16, 2019Multifamily assets have enjoyed the most growth in real estate portfolio share of any property type thus far in the 21st century, jumping from 11 per cent to 17 per cent of investment allocation.
- Tuesday, June 4, 2019Jase DeBoer, Senior Category Marketing Manager at Deckorators provides design tips and solutions for better outdoor amenity spaces.
- Tuesday, March 5, 2019Author, broker and landlord instructor Chris Seepe breaks down the hidden expenses in rent that may surprise some residential tenants.
- Tuesday, October 9, 2018In the wake of another high-rise disaster, Insurance broker Andy Schwartze discusses the importance of these often overlooked policies.
- Monday, May 13, 2019Extreme weather events are directly impacting the cost of residential property insurance, but there are ways to keep rising costs at bay.
- Monday, May 13, 2019Proposed amendments to Ontario's Cannabis Control Act would allow authorities to lock down and bar entry to residential dwellings in the course of laying charges
- Thursday, May 2, 2019The Ontario government's newly revealed "More Homes, More Choice: Ontario's Housing Supply Action Plan" aims to boost affordable housing supplies through legislative change.
- Thursday, November 15, 2018As part of its newly announced “Housing Supply Action Plan,” the Ontario Government is proposing a strategy to increase the province’s rental housing supply through new measures affecting rent control.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.
- Friday, October 9, 2015The average cap rate in the GTA for the third quarter of 2015 (Q3’15) hit its lowest level in the last 30 years. Cap rate in Q3’15 stood at 3.75 per cent, down from 4.2 per cent in Q2’15 and down almost 50 per cent from the 6.3 per cent posted in Q3’10.