- Thursday, October 17, 2019The private sector can now share their expertise on public infrastructure needs through unsolicited bids submitted online to the Ontario government.
- Wednesday, October 16, 2019Regional Group of Companies and Fengate Asset Management are pleased to announce they are jointly developing two new rental buildings at Greystone Village in Ottawa.
- Tuesday, October 15, 2019As the federal election inches closer, Canada's skyrocketing rental rates continue to be a hot button issue, with recent data from rentals.ca underscoring the need for more balance.
- Friday, October 11, 2019Tips and best practices from Michael Hugh, Field Sales Engineer at Johnson Controls
- Tuesday, June 4, 2019Jase DeBoer, Senior Category Marketing Manager at Deckorators provides design tips and solutions for better outdoor amenity spaces.
- Tuesday, March 5, 2019Author, broker and landlord instructor Chris Seepe breaks down the hidden expenses in rent that may surprise some residential tenants.
- Wednesday, August 14, 2019The severe housing shortage in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, may continue to make life difficult for residents for a little while yet, but relief is in the pipeline according to the latest report on housing starts from CMHC.
- Tuesday, August 6, 2019Insights from the Electrical Safety Authority (ESA) on the new Ontario Electrical Safety Code and how it affects residential property owners.
- Tuesday, July 9, 2019The rapid pace of innovation in the real estate industry has given rise to modern marketing technologies that are helping landlords fill units faster.
- Thursday, November 15, 2018As part of its newly announced “Housing Supply Action Plan,” the Ontario Government is proposing a strategy to increase the province’s rental housing supply through new measures affecting rent control.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.
- Friday, October 9, 2015The average cap rate in the GTA for the third quarter of 2015 (Q3’15) hit its lowest level in the last 30 years. Cap rate in Q3’15 stood at 3.75 per cent, down from 4.2 per cent in Q2’15 and down almost 50 per cent from the 6.3 per cent posted in Q3’10.