- Thursday, November 26, 2020GTA rents continue to decline, with condo rentals in downtown Toronto seeing the most significant drop in rates at 16 per cent.
- Wednesday, November 25, 2020Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia are the top spenders to alleviate energy cost pressures on low-income households among Canadian provinces.
- Wednesday, November 25, 2020The a new, national standard for affordable, adaptable and accessible homes will form the foundation of a new Rick Hansen Foundation Accessibility Certification module.
- Monday, April 20, 2020Ontario has taken legislative steps to ensure that municipal councils do not need to worry about decision timelines under the Planning Act during the COVID-19-related state of emergency.
- Friday, March 20, 2020Michael Fried, President of Aftermath Consulting Group, LLC., addresses uncertainties related to insurance coverage and best practices for protecting assets, employees and residents.
- Monday, March 16, 2020Some basic chemistry lessons should be reiterated: mixing bleach with ammonia-containing or acid-containing products will produce a toxic reaction.
- Friday, September 18, 2020With Ontario's Bill 204 now tabled, paralegal Paul Cappa sheds light on what the unprecedented rent freeze means for the province's smaller landlords.
- Wednesday, September 16, 2020Achieving a healthy indoor environment begins with proper air ventilation, especially as buildings become more airtight. Kevin Smith explains the various systems available today.
- Friday, September 4, 2020As urban planners re-evaluate the way our cities were designed through the lens of today’s health and wellness needs, the concept of 'the 15-minute city' is making a comeback.
- Tuesday, July 7, 2020Ontario’s Bill 184 has raised the ire of tenant advocacy groups over concerns it will drive renters further into debt while making evictions easier for landlords.
- Friday, March 27, 2020Apartment owners aren’t just fearing heightened exposure to COVID-19, but the potential onslaught of rent defaults by tenants unable to pay.
- Wednesday, March 18, 2020All businesses are impacted by the COVID-19 virus, but rental-housing providers play a critical role in the battle to mitigate the spread of this highly communicable disease.