- Thursday, September 13, 2018REITs hold more than 5,500 properties in the area flagged for storm surge and other severe weather fallout.
- Tuesday, September 11, 2018U.S. multifamily rents in August maintained the year's torrid pace, according to the Yardi Matrix Multifamily National Report for August 2018.
- Friday, September 7, 2018Minto Capital announced that its new purpose-built rental tower, 1235 Marlborough in Oakville, Ontario, is now LEED registered.
- Wednesday, August 8, 2018From lower tenant turnover to improved energy efficiency, Randy Brown of Soundproof Windows discusses the benefits of soundproofing sliding glass doors
- Monday, August 14, 2017Boost productivity and employee satisfaction with these staff engagement tips from M&R Holdings' Randy Daiter
- Tuesday, March 14, 2017Looking for ways to boost energy efficiency in your older-stock apartment buildings? We spoke with Mike Mulqueen, Lead, CDM Business Development (MURB) at Toronto Hydro for insights into the latest incentives and energy efficiency opportunities as we head into 2017.
- Tuesday, June 5, 2018On July 1st, the new Cannabis Act will officially take effect, and no group of people is more concerned about the set of challenges it will likely bring than those managing (and living in) multi-residential communities.
- Tuesday, May 22, 2018The Ontario NDP's proposed plan would focus efforts to manage peak demand more narrowly on the Industrial Conservation Initiative and voluntary residential programs enabled through smart grid technology.
- Tuesday, May 8, 2018Apartment professionals ponder the uncertainties of the rental housing industry, including the critical steps needed to cultivate new supply.
- Thursday, September 28, 2017Tensions boiled over last week at Toronto apartment buildings without air conditioning as temperatures soared into heat wave territory in late September.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.
- Wednesday, April 12, 2017At least twice per year, property managers should conduct roof inspections and maintenance on their roofs.