- Tuesday, October 16, 2018GTA condo rent climbed 9.4 per cent in Q3-2018 to an average of $3.26 per square foot, according to Urbanation’s Q3-2018 rental market results.
- Wednesday, October 10, 2018Concert's Dave Ramslie, vice president, sustainability, has been named as a 2019 Clean50 Honouree in the Buildings Category.
- Monday, October 1, 2018Skyline Group of Companies announced it has sold a large portfolio of 12 apartments to Toronto-based Q Management LP for $213.5 million.
- Tuesday, October 9, 2018In the wake of another high-rise disaster, Insurance broker Andy Schwartze discusses the importance of these often overlooked policies.
- Wednesday, August 8, 2018From lower tenant turnover to improved energy efficiency, Randy Brown of Soundproof Windows discusses the benefits of soundproofing sliding glass doors
- Monday, August 14, 2017Boost productivity and employee satisfaction with these staff engagement tips from M&R Holdings' Randy Daiter
- Tuesday, July 17, 2018On June 7th, Ontario Progressive Conservative party leader Doug Ford was elected the province’s new premier in a majority vote that has left some industries fearing the worst and others optimistic.
- Tuesday, July 3, 2018Recent data released from the Altus Group indicates that the Alberta market is showing signs of economic recovery, with Calgary and Edmonton both posting favourable results.
- Tuesday, June 19, 2018Building amenities have come a long way, and just like price and location, they can have a significant impact on the type of tenant a rental property will attract.
- Thursday, September 28, 2017Tensions boiled over last week at Toronto apartment buildings without air conditioning as temperatures soared into heat wave territory in late September.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.
- Wednesday, April 12, 2017At least twice per year, property managers should conduct roof inspections and maintenance on their roofs.