- Tuesday, September 27, 2016Pure Multi-Family REIT announced that it has entered into an agreement to sell Livingston Apartments, located in Plano, Texas, for gross proceeds of US $34.3 million.
- Wednesday, September 21, 2016British Columbia has appointed regulator and public sector leader Michael Noseworthy as the superintendent of real estate, effective Oct. 19, 2016.
- Wednesday, September 21, 2016Chartwell Retirement Residences has launched construction of Chartwell Waterford Retirement Residence, a new active-living retirement community in Oakville, Ontario.
- Tuesday, August 30, 2016Martyn Knowles, Commercial Sales Manager for Hayward Canada, shares swimming pool design and maintenance tips for apartment building owners.
- Monday, July 4, 2016Chris Brick, commercial laundry product and brand training manager at Whirlpool Corporation shares laundry room trends and insights.
- Monday, April 25, 2016Peter Mills, Co-CEO of Wyse Meter Solutions, reports on the latest advancements in sub-metering and how it is reshaping the multifamily space.
- Tuesday, June 21, 2016Yet to be clarified language in Ontario's recently released Climate Change Action Plan hints that rental housing landlords could be uniquely prohibited among bulk fossil fuel purchasers from passing cap-and-trade related costs farther down the chain of consumers.
- Wednesday, June 15, 2016According to CMHC's Q2 Housing Market Outlook , multi-unit starts are expected to slow for the remainder of the year, then stabilize in 2017.
- Monday, June 6, 2016To succeed in this modern marketplace, rental property managers need to embrace social media channels like Facebook and Twitter. They also need a comprehensive digital strategy.
- Thursday, July 21, 2016The McGillivray Group, in partnership with Zehr Group and Vanguard Developments, announced the ground breaking of a new residential development in mid-town Kitchener, to be known as "the Walter."
- Tuesday, July 5, 2016Doubling or tripling of tuition costs in the United Kingdom could prompt students from the European Union to look further afield for an English language experience.
- Friday, August 28, 2015Apartment dwellers will be the comparative winners when the phase-out of home delivery forces single-family householders out into the elements to collect their mail.