- Monday, June 14, 2021The third-party certifier of digital connectivity in commercial buildings is launching a similar program for the North American multifamily sector.
- Thursday, June 10, 2021The U.S. National Association of Realtors is searching the Canadian market for promising technologies for the commercial and residential real estate sectors.
- Wednesday, June 9, 2021Newly released report and recommendations from the Nova Scotia Affordable Housing Commission call for financial incentives and regulatory supports to help upgrade existing rental stock and deliver new supply.
- Wednesday, April 28, 2021Chad Guziewicz, Co-founder of Rentify, shares four property management practices that can be easily improved using new technologies.
- Monday, April 20, 2020Ontario has taken legislative steps to ensure that municipal councils do not need to worry about decision timelines under the Planning Act during the COVID-19-related state of emergency.
- Friday, March 20, 2020Michael Fried, President of Aftermath Consulting Group, LLC., addresses uncertainties related to insurance coverage and best practices for protecting assets, employees and residents.
- Thursday, March 4, 2021One of many the industries impacted by COVID-19, the short-term rental market will likely see some recover in 2021, according to a new report from Beyond Pricing.
- Thursday, February 18, 2021Aging residential towers are in dire need of investment, something the pandemic has underscored given the scores of frontline workers who’ve been disproportionately affected.
- Tuesday, February 9, 2021Newly released 2020 investment results find industrial and multifamily assets on the positive side of the national average total return for 2,356 directly held standing assets, which registered -4.1 per cent.
- Wednesday, January 20, 2021Residential landlords in Quebec face tighter rent increase margins for 2021, particularly if their buildings are centrally heated with gas or oil.
- Friday, March 27, 2020Apartment owners aren’t just fearing heightened exposure to COVID-19, but the potential onslaught of rent defaults by tenants unable to pay.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.