- Tuesday, June 11, 2019Calgary City Council announced it has adopted a new land sale policy in an effort to promote the development of more affordable housing.
- Friday, June 7, 2019Julie Saucier began her new position on June 3, 2019.
- Friday, June 7, 2019The transaction is expected to close by the end of August 2019.
- Tuesday, June 4, 2019Jase DeBoer, Senior Category Marketing Manager at Deckorators provides design tips and solutions for better outdoor amenity spaces.
- Tuesday, March 5, 2019Author, broker and landlord instructor Chris Seepe breaks down the hidden expenses in rent that may surprise some residential tenants.
- Tuesday, October 9, 2018In the wake of another high-rise disaster, Insurance broker Andy Schwartze discusses the importance of these often overlooked policies.
- Monday, April 15, 2019With 1,849 new rental units coming to market since January 2019, GTA rental completions have reached a 25-year high according to the latest data from Urbanation.
- Monday, April 8, 2019Toronto’s crumbling community housing stock is receiving some much-needed financial support to the tune of 1.3 billion, making it the largest federal housing investment in the city's history.
- Thursday, April 4, 2019The volume and sum of Tribunal admin charges exceed most other tolls tied to commercial real estate and/or professional and skilled personnel who work in the industry.
- Thursday, November 15, 2018As part of its newly announced “Housing Supply Action Plan,” the Ontario Government is proposing a strategy to increase the province’s rental housing supply through new measures affecting rent control.
- Thursday, September 28, 2017Tensions boiled over last week at Toronto apartment buildings without air conditioning as temperatures soared into heat wave territory in late September.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.