- Tuesday, March 31, 2020Morguard Corporation issued a statement acknowledging the effects of COVID-19 on the global market, while also detailing emergency health and safety measures.
- Monday, March 30, 2020Late penalties for Toronto property tax, water and solid waste utility bills have been suspended until mid-May, while ratepayers get an additional 60 days to make tax payments. Mississauga has added 90 days to its tax payment deadlines.
- Sunday, March 29, 2020The City of Toronto is asking landlords and condo boards to follow specific health and safety guidelines in residential buildings.
- Friday, March 20, 2020Michael Fried, President of Aftermath Consulting Group, LLC., addresses uncertainties related to insurance coverage and best practices for protecting assets, employees and residents.
- Monday, March 16, 2020Some basic chemistry lessons should be reiterated: mixing bleach with ammonia-containing or acid-containing products will produce a toxic reaction.
- Friday, October 11, 2019Tips and best practices from Michael Hugh, Field Sales Engineer at Johnson Controls
- Monday, February 10, 2020Multifamily assets delivered the lowest income return of the property sectors to institutional investors in the Canada Property Index last year, but produced strong total returns on a foundation of 7.3 per cent capital growth.
- Monday, January 27, 2020New CMHC rental market survey sheds light on the main drivers affecting the GTA's tight market conditions.
- Tuesday, January 14, 2020As rents continue to climb in Canada’s major metropolitan areas, “creative” and “collaborative” solutions will be needed to tackle the challenges of urban growth.
- Thursday, November 15, 2018As part of its newly announced “Housing Supply Action Plan,” the Ontario Government is proposing a strategy to increase the province’s rental housing supply through new measures affecting rent control.
- Thursday, September 28, 2017Tensions boiled over last week at Toronto apartment buildings without air conditioning as temperatures soared into heat wave territory in late September.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017For now, market demand and the goodwill of employers are still the prime determinants of superintendents' working conditions.