- Wednesday, January 18, 2017Killam Apartment REIT announced the closing of two multi-residential acquisitions, in London and Calgary, for a total of $26.2 million.
- Tuesday, January 17, 2017Allied Properties REIT and RioCan REIT announced that King Portland Centre, which is currently under construction in Toronto, will include a rental property along with office and retail components.
- Monday, January 16, 2017Brivia Group and Gansu Tianqing Real Estate Group have announced that they have begun construction on StanBrooke, a 19-storey high-end rental tower in downtown Montreal.
- Tuesday, December 20, 2016Fire alarm technology is an important consideration for any apartment building owner . Tyco's Peter Redfern shares the features and benefits of the addressable fire alarm notification technology used in today's leading systems.
- Monday, December 5, 2016Suneel Gupta, Director of Energy and Sustainability at FirstService Residential Ontario provides key strategies for saving energy in multi-residential buildings.
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016Mark Kesseler, Vice President, Construction & Physical Operations at Greenwin, provides the following pre-winter preventative maintenance program tips for property managers.
- Tuesday, October 11, 2016Assessment notices for nearly 16,000 Ontario multi-residential properties will be mailed out next week, delivering valuations determined for the first time with the newly adopted direct capitalization methodology.
- Tuesday, September 27, 2016The Canadian population is aging and seniors constitute the fastest-growing age group. This trend is expected to continue for the next several decades due to a below replacement fertility rate, an increase in life expectancy, and the aging of the baby boom generation.
- Tuesday, September 13, 2016Canada’s apartment market continues to capture the attention of investors craving stability in what has become an uncertain economic backdrop. Notably, Calgary apartment market conditions have