- Thursday, December 8, 2016Toronto-based condominium developer Neilas Inc. will be rebranding as Storey Living, Canada's newest entry to luxury rental living.
- Tuesday, December 6, 2016Tricon Lifestyle Communities announced it has acquired a portfolio of three housing communities in California for a total purchase price of $30.4 million .
- Friday, December 2, 2016The 2016 FRPO MAC Awards were held in Toronto on Thursday, December 1st, providing the industry with the opportunity to recognize and celebrate innovation, quality of work, and leadership among Ontario rental housing providers.
- Monday, December 5, 2016Suneel Gupta, Director of Energy and Sustainability at FirstService Residential Ontario provides key strategies for saving energy in multi-residential buildings.
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016Mark Kesseler, Vice President, Construction & Physical Operations at Greenwin, provides the following pre-winter preventative maintenance program tips for property managers.
- Tuesday, August 30, 2016Martyn Knowles, Commercial Sales Manager for Hayward Canada, shares swimming pool design and maintenance tips for apartment building owners.
- Thursday, August 25, 2016Ontario's Independent Electricity System Operator was instructed to consult with local distribution companies to develop a pay-for-performance program that could be ready for launch in the fall of 2016.
- Tuesday, August 9, 2016A new report from Urbanation indicates the GTA rental market is in healthy shape, with tightened conditions due to fewer completions and less turnover.
- Tuesday, July 19, 2016The newly adopted plan sets out a two-part strategy to ensure that new buildings are as energy-efficient as possible and, perhaps more contentiously, do not rely on natural gas for space heating and hot water supply.
- Tuesday, July 5, 2016Doubling or tripling of tuition costs in the United Kingdom could prompt students from the European Union to look further afield for an English language experience.
- Thursday, May 26, 2016A new affordable housing development spanning four Vancouver sites is currently under construction, with the first 48 homes scheduled for completion next March.
- Wednesday, April 20, 2016Changes to ASHRAE’s new indoor air quality standard include requirements for multi-residential spaces, environmental tobacco smoke and operations.