- Thursday, March 22, 2018Concert announced it has strengthened its Toronto presence by acquiring an approved residential mixed-use development site near the intersection of Sherbourne and Bloor Streets.
- Thursday, March 22, 2018Winnipeg's True North Square development has reached another construction milestone with the topping-off of the 25-storey, mixed-use tower at 225 Carlton.
- Monday, March 19, 2018Vancouver is now one of the first cities in North America to adopt a 100 per cent EV-ready policy for all new multi-unit residential buildings.
- Monday, August 14, 2017Boost productivity and employee satisfaction with these staff engagement tips from M&R Holdings' Randy Daiter
- Tuesday, March 14, 2017Looking for ways to boost energy efficiency in your older-stock apartment buildings? We spoke with Mike Mulqueen, Lead, CDM Business Development (MURB) at Toronto Hydro for insights into the latest incentives and energy efficiency opportunities as we head into 2017.
- Tuesday, December 20, 2016Fire alarm technology is an important consideration for any apartment building owner . Tyco's Peter Redfern shares the features and benefits of the addressable fire alarm notification technology used in today's leading systems.
- Friday, December 8, 2017The real estate industry has undergone significant changes in recent years. Not only have several new laws been introduced, but thanks to digital technology, the fundamental way in which real estate deals are done has also shifted dramatically.
- Tuesday, November 28, 2017According to CMHC's 2017 Rental Market Survey, the average vacancy rate for purpose-built rental apartment units across Canada decreased from 3.7 per cent in October 2016 to 3.0 per cent in October 2017.
- Monday, November 20, 2017Blending cutting-edge technology with human-centred urban design, Sidewalk Toronto sets out to build Quayside, a new mixed-use community where walkability reigns
- Tuesday, February 27, 2018The British Columbia government expects to collect about $520 million in new annual revenue through additional residential property taxes and property transfer taxes.
- Thursday, February 15, 2018Aoyuan Property Group is redeveloping the 8.6 acre Newtonbrook Plaza site at Yonge and Finch into a mixed-use community.
- Thursday, February 8, 2018Ontario is introducing a new standard lease that will be mandatory for private residential leases signed on or after April 30, 2018, including tenancies in