The 2014 Property Management Association’s Apartment Community Excellence (PACE) Awards, recognizing excellence in multi-family residential management, saw Equity Management communities win several honours, including Best Affordable Community and Best Affordable Senior Community. The property management firm, which specializes in affordable housing, won awards for five rental communities in Washington, Maryland and Virginia.
“I am thrilled that the hard work and dedication of our on-site teams has been recognized again this year,” says Tony Ross, Equity Management Executive Vice President.
Equity Management properties recognized at the awards include:
- 3Tree Flats – Best Affordable Community in Washington, DC;
- Ellicott Gardens – Best Affordable Community in Ellicott City, MD;
- Paddington Square – Best Affordable Community in Silver Spring, MD;
- Tanglewood Apartments – Best Affordable Community in Silver Spring, MD; and
- Potomac Woods Senior Apartments – Best Affordable Senior Community in Woodbridge, VA.
Winners were selected based on several factors including exterior curb appeal, reception area, leasing centre front/desk lobby, best practices, building interior/common areas, model, vacant or occupied apartments and maintenance shops.
A full list of winners can be found at http://www.pma-dc.org/pace-awards.