- First National Financial LP provides apartment owners with tips and insights for financing capital improvements to upgrade building quality.
- New rental construction is a hot topic these days, but the headlines don’t tell the whole story. Construction financing is complicated and only a small percentage of deals are truly viable. Find out what three key considerations govern all successful financing outcomes.
- Industry trends point to a renewed focus on sustainable projects in development, both to the benefit of owner budgets and tenant comfort.
- In 2017, the province of Ontario advanced its role in the fight against climate change with the launch of its provincial cap and trade program.
- In this article we highlight the major items from the Fair Housing Plan, review the details contained in Bill 124, and discuss the importance of apartment owners retaining the right for vacancy decontrol.
- A day in the life of a property manager is far different than it was a decade ago, but there are must-have skills that remain timeless.
- New directives by the Technical Standards & Safety Authority (TSSA) are placing greater liability on property owners with legacy elevator technology.
- This summer, the CMHC rolled out a series of policy changes that have changed the game for mortgage loan insurance for multi-unit residential properties.
Upcoming EventsMore Upcoming Events
ASHRAE Winter Conference & AHR Expo
Saturday, January 12, 2019 to Wednesday, January 16, 2019