- First National's Robert Fleet and Peter Cook have some advice for apartment owners that are looking for a lender for their property.
- A new private members bill is gaining traction on Parliament Hill that, if passed, will hold elevator contractors more liable for the state of elevator repairs.
- It's important to determine a property's ability to withstand the elements before it's put to the test, yet many property managers and owners keep climate resiliency low on their list of priorities.
- New directives by the Technical Standards & Safety Authority (TSSA) are placing greater liability on property owners with legacy elevator technology.
- In 2017, the province of Ontario advanced its role in the fight against climate change with the launch of its provincial cap and trade program.
- First National Financial LP provides apartment owners with tips and insights for financing capital improvements to upgrade building quality.
- Brian Kimmel, Assistant VP of Commercial Financing at First National, explains why cash flow can be a fairly misunderstood concept, especially among novice investors.
- Many apartment owners often wonder about strategies that they can use to justify higher rents in their buildings. They are often looking for a way
Upcoming EventsMore Upcoming Events
IFMA Toronto’s 25th Annual Golf Tournament
Wednesday, August 8, 2018
8525 Mississauga Rd Brampton, ON L6Y 0C1
Canadian Apartment Investment Conference
Wednesday, September 5, 2018