- The affordable housing crisis is hurting many Canadians, from the country’s most vulnerable populations to middle-class people.
- Brian Kimmel, Assistant VP of Commercial Financing at First National, explains why cash flow can be a fairly misunderstood concept, especially among novice investors.
- We spoke with Jeremy Wedgbury, Senior Vice President, Commercial Mortgages at First National, to share his insights from decades in construction lending.
- In this article we highlight the major items from the Fair Housing Plan, review the details contained in Bill 124, and discuss the importance of apartment owners retaining the right for vacancy decontrol.
- A new private members bill is gaining traction on Parliament Hill that, if passed, will hold elevator contractors more liable for the state of elevator repairs.
- Looking for windows and doors for your property or your next building project? Pollard Windows & Doors has the right products for you.
- This summer, the CMHC rolled out a series of policy changes that have changed the game for mortgage loan insurance for multi-unit residential properties.
- New rental construction is a hot topic these days, but the headlines don’t tell the whole story. Construction financing is complicated and only a small percentage of deals are truly viable. Find out what three key considerations govern all successful financing outcomes.
Upcoming EventsMore Upcoming Events
Clean Buildings Expo
Tuesday, March 26, 2019 to Wednesday, March 27, 2019
Baltimore Convention Center