The BOMI International board of trustees has elected Nicholas E. Stolatis, RPA, to the position of board chairman on a two-year term from July 1, 2019 through June 30, 2021.
Stolatis, formerly the vice chairman, is vice president of EPN Real Estate Services, Inc. in Pleasantville, N.Y. He replaces Howard Arndt, RPA, president and CEO of Fieldstone Management in Regina, Sask., who will remain on the board as immediate former chairman, replacing Dave Fagone, RPA, President and COO of RM Bradley Management in Hartford, Conn.
“It is certainly an honour to carry on the tradition of excellence that Howard and Dave have supported so well,” Stolatis said. “BOMI is actively addressing the education and credentialing needs of the real estate industry, and I’m looking forward to helping lead that effort along with my fellow Board members.”
BOMI International elected Tim O’Donald, RPA, to the position of vice chairman. O’Donald is president of Harbor East Management Group, LLC in Baltimore. David Pogue, LEED-AP, BOMI-HP will remain as secretary/treasurer.
The following individuals are continuing on the BOMI International’s board of trustees:
- Kimberly Brown, managing director, JRT Realty
- Laurie Ell, RPA, CLO, general manager, REMS Colliers International
- Trish Faidiga, RPA, FMA, BOMI-HP, president, Advantage Building & Realty Services, LLC
- John Hajduk, ProFM, MBA, vice president of operations facility services, Sodexo
- Jonathan “JJ” Jones, MBA, senior property manager, Crescent Property Services
- Andrew Taylor, RPA, senior property manager, Woods Capital Property Management, LLC
BOMI International also recognized several trustees who retired from the board as of the end of June:
- George Denise, RPA, FMA, BOMI-HP, CFM, CPM, LEED Accredited Professional
- Greg Grainger, RPA, CPM, CCIM, president and COO, Younger Partners Property Services, LLC
- Tyler White, CFM
“BOMI International owes a debt of gratitude to Greg, Tyler and George for their many years of outstanding service in providing guidance and leadership to our organization and the commercial real estate industry,” said BOMI International President Jeffrey Horn. “We wish George and Tyler well in their retirement and look forward to the great industry contributions Greg will continue to make through his leadership at Younger Partners in Dallas.”