RICS has elected eight new members to join the Americas World Regional Board.
Led by Americas Chair Peter M. Smith FRICS, the regional board sets the strategic direction for RICS in Canada, the U.S., Latin America, Brazil and the Caribbean, and works with other RICS world regions to ensure a global approach to the profession.
The new RICS board includes:
- Alexandra Faciu MRICS, Executive Director, Asset Management, Cominar REIT, Montreal
- Cate Agnew FRICS, Head of Valuation, Natixis, New York
- Charlotte Timms MRICS, Director, Workplace Strategy and Innovation, Colliers International, Chicago
- Chris Smith MRICS, Senior Director, Cost Consultancy, CBRE, Phoenix
- Darren Cash MRICS, Cost Management Leader, Turner & Townsend, Toronto
- Georgia Bergers MRICS, Director, Revenue Enablement, HammerTech, Los Angeles
- Dr. Robert Herman MRICS, Co-founder & CEO, Rescan, San Francisco
- Maureen Ehrenberg FRICS, Global Head of Facility Management Services, WeWork, New York
Returning board members include:
- Eric Allen FRICS, Commissioner of Land Valuations at National Land Agency, Jamaica
- Mike Davis MRICS, Claims Manager, IHI E&C International, Houston
- Christopher Turner MRICS, Director of Transaction Services, Denham Wolf Real Estate Services, New York
- Leigh Miller FRICS, Global Leader, Valuation & Business Modeling Group, EY, New York
- Marie-Noelle Brisson FRICS, Managing Partner, SONRO Real Estate Services, Dallas
- Paul Campbell FRICS, Director, Valuation & Customer Relations, MPAC, Toronto
- Doug Johannson FRICS, Principal, Avison Young, Calgary
“We are incredibly excited to welcome this diverse and accomplished group of new professional members to the board,” Smith said in the press release.
“We look forward to the new perspectives they’ll bring from their varied backgrounds across the built and natural environment and will look to leverage their enthusiasm as we continue to grow the RICS footprint in the Americas.”
Image courtesy of RICS.