The webinar will guide participants through a step-by-step process with the aim of showing them how to profitably grow or develop a commercial division in their cleaning company.
Whether it’s a few commercial accounts or creating an entire division, this free session will involve Sharon L. Cowan CBSE and her panel answering questions and sharing their experiences – both good and bad.
Experts will discuss important areas such as marketing, pricing and estimating, staffing, training, supervision and quality to assure longevity of accounts. Each panellist will share some of the hurdles and mindset changes they had to make in order to reap the rewards of commercial cleaning. The panel will also take questions, which can be sent in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Panellists for the event include:
- RJ Patel, PCT Cleaning & PCT Disinfecting
- Gosia Baran, Helping Hands Cleaning & PCT Disinfecting
- Shelley Powell, Covenant Cleaning Orlando
The topics discussed will include:
- Marketing: How to market and message effectively to the commercial market bring in a stream of new accounts.
- Pricing and Estimating: What’s so different about pricing, estimating and margins? We’ll explain why you won’t win accounts with residential pricing.
- Staffing: Who do you get to clean at night? The ideal profile of a nighttime janitorial cleaning team. Using daytime cleaners to staff nighttime accounts and why that’s a bad idea.
- Quality and longevity of accounts: How to assure quality delivery of service continuously and keep the long-term life of an account.
Registration is US$35 or free for ARCSI members. Learn more about the webinar here.