The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) has announced the election of Kevin Pearson as chairman of the board of directors.
The 2020 Board of Directors Executive Committee includes:
• Carey Vermeulen: chair-elect
• David Hodge: First vice-president
• Joe Dobbins: Second vice-president
• Scott Mitseff: Treasurer
• Robert Pettyjohn: Secretary
• Pete Duncanson: Immediate past-chairman
“This is going to be a great year for the IICRC,” said Kevin Pearson, IICRC Chairman. “We’ve got a strong Board with expert leaders representing all of the industries we serve. I look forward to leading the Institute into the next decade and am excited to see what the future brings.”
The IICRC Executive Committee helps run the day-to-day operations of the organization, and together with the Board, represents the interests of all IICRC registrants. Each major decision made within the organization is brought before both the executive committee and the Board of Directors.
Additional members of the 2020 Board of Directors include:
• Mark Drozdov
• Craig Kersemeier
• Tony Macaluso
• Dan Mesenburg
• Steve Moran
• Leslie Morrow
• Paul Pleshek
• Ryan Tasovac
• James Tole
During the Institute’s Annual Instructors Meeting held on September 28, two notable awards were handed out to IICRC Instructors Barry Costa and Craig Jasper. Costa won the IICRC ‘Full House Award’ for teaching the most students (1,183) over the past year, and Craig won the IICRC ‘Globetrotter Award’ for teaching the most classes (55) over the past year.
The following IICRC Instructors were also awarded service pins in recognition of their years of service:
- Thirty Years: Tony Macaluso
- Twenty years: Steve Andrews
- Fifteen years: Jeff Cross, Bruce DeLoatch, Kevin Fisher, Claudia Lezell
- Ten years: Rick Alston, Mark Ayers, Duncan Bennett, Mark Cornelius, Robert Fairbanks and Michael Forget
- Five years: Kenji Eguchi, Kazunori Imamura, Ken Rodgers, Brian Seale and Brady Wilson.