The Building Service Contractors Association International is now accepting nominations for its 2021 BSCAI CLEAN Awards.
The annual awards program honours BSCAI members for their contributions to the association.
The BSCAI CLEAN Awards program recognizes building service contractors who demonstrate excellence in a number of categories ranging from image and safety to community service and much more.
BSCAI encourages industry personnel to review the categories and submit their company for one or more awards for the chance to be recognized by peers for your company’s work to elevate the image of the cleaning industry and highlight the vital service provided to clients.
This year’s award categories include:
- BSCAI Cleaning for Health Award®
- Building Service Employee of the Year Award, presented by Hillyard Inc.
- Skip Marsden Education Excellence Award
- Walter L. Cook Award for Distinguished Service
- James E. Purcell Leadership Award
- Arthur C. Barraclough Co. Community Service Award
- Contracting Profits Emerging Leader Award
- New Member of the Year Award.
The deadline for submissions is July 30. For more information, visit BSCAI’s website.
Take a look at past award winners here.