Workers in B.C.’s construction industry are now being prioritized to receive their COVID-19 vaccination regardless of age (18 or older are eligible).
Fraser Health and Vancouver Coastal Health are the first Health Authorities to officially provide an invitation to the construction industry with information on how to register.
For the construction industry, the frontline worker access code for the Fraser Health Region is: 20006429216 (code is required)
Here’s what to do to schedule your vaccine if you have not already received your first vaccination:
1.Visit the provincial vaccination website: https://www.getvaccinated.gov.bc.ca
2.Follow the registration instructions. You will need the following information:
- Full Name
- Personal Health Number (PHN)
- Date of Birth
- Postal Code
- Home Address
- Email or cell phone to send booking invitation
- Access Code 20006429216
3.Once you are registered, you will receive an email or text notification with a link to proceed with booking an appointment.
4.Click on the link provided and follow the booking instructions (vaccination appointments are available at specific COVID-19 Immunization Centres in the Fraser Health region).
5.When you go to your vaccination appointment you will need:
- your driver’s license (or other photo ID)
- personal health number/BC Services Card, if you have one
- Employee ID, badge or paystub.
VANCOUVER COASTAL HEALTH
STEP 1: REGISTER
- To register, go to: https://www.getvaccinated.gov.bc.ca/s/?variant=frontline
- On the registration page, enter your personal and contact information and the following access code: 30007253663 (code is requried)
- Upon successful registration, you will receive a confirmation number followed by a text or email within 24 hours with a unique link for booking your vaccination.
STEP 2: BOOK
- Use the link provided in the text or e-mail you receive from VCH to visit the online booking page.
- In the online booking process, select from a list of all the priority clinics available.
Book your appointment.
AT YOUR APPOINTMENT:
Please bring: your driver’s license (or other government issued photo ID) and Personal Health Number/BC Services Card, if you have one.
If you have registered and experience difficulty booking, please call 1-833-838-2323 (open 7a.m. to 7p.m.) for assistance.