The Canadian Construction Association (CCA) has revealed the 12 winners of its national awards at its annual conference, held in Mexico.
The CCA awards recognize the important contributions of individuals, organizations and projects that promote and enhance the Canadian construction industry, whether through innovation, projects, or dedication to the industry.
The 2016 CCA national award recipients are:
Awards of Excellence
• 2016 CCA Person of the Year Award – Paul Douglas, PCL Construction
• 2016 CCA Excellence in Innovation Award – Boehmers
• 2016 CCA Environmental Achievement Award – PCL Construction
• 2016 CCA International Business Award – Produits Métalliques (PMI)
• 2016 CCA National Safety Award – Deep Foundation
• 2016 CCA Partner Association Award – Calgary Construction Association
• 2016 CCA Community Leader Award – Gateman-Milloy
• 2016 CCA Gold Seal Association Award – Calgary Construction Association
Awards of Recognition
• 2016 CCA General Contractor Award – Kees Cusveller, Graham Group
• 2016 CCA Trade Contractor Award – Patrick Waunch, Rambow Mechanical
• 2016 CCA Civil Infrastructure Award – Steve Cruickshank, Cruickshank Construction
• 2016 CCA Manufacturers, Suppliers and Services Award – John Owens, Revay and Associates
“I’m honoured to highlight these individuals, companies and associations,” said Gilbert Brulotte, CCA’s chair. “It’s a privilege to be able to showcase the leadership, innovative approaches and generosity demonstrated through these awards. It sets the bar for all of us and demonstrates what we can achieve as individuals and as organizations.”
More information, including videos from the awards ceremony and a list of past recipients, is available on the CCA website at awards.cca-acc.com.