Adrian Liu of Borden Ladner Gervais LLP discusses the Canada’s new anti-spam law and shares three important things every property manager and professional needs to know in order to prepare.
- A new private members bill is gaining traction on Parliament Hill that, if passed, will hold elevator contractors more liable for the state of elevator repairs.
- Property managers are expected to have a good understanding of leasing in property management and how it contributes to a property's success or failure.
- Ontario’s demand response program, which pays large energy users to reduce consumption in emergency situations, recently reached an important milestone.
- Constructing a building that meets all regulatory standards and is made to last is one thing; but making it generate revenue over the long term,
- More than 80 per cent of B.C.’s rental apartment buildings are older than 35 years and may not be as energy efficient as they could be.
- Since early April 2017, first responders, Canadian agencies, and restoration specialists have been uniting to bring British Columbia back from one of the worst wildfire seasons in the province's history.
- Building a maintenance plan is key to the longevity of your pavement, as heavy damage can be avoided if addressed early through regular maintenance checks.
- RCACI is comprised of a trusted equity partners that own and operate roofing and building envelope construction companies across the country.
Upcoming EventsMore Upcoming Events
Clean Buildings Expo
Tuesday, March 26, 2019 to Wednesday, March 27, 2019
Baltimore Convention Center