Adrian Liu of Borden Ladner Gervais LLP discusses the Canada’s new anti-spam law and shares three important things every property manager and professional needs to know in order to prepare.
- Recent and potential changes to Canada's National Building Code are giving property stakeholders more to consider when it comes to retrofits and new constructions.
- Developing and managing high-performing real estate assets, while reducing the consumption of natural resources is now an industry expectation.
- To effectively and successfully negotiate, real estate practitioners must understand how human behavior influences the deal-making process.
- Since early April 2017, first responders, Canadian agencies, and restoration specialists have been uniting to bring British Columbia back from one of the worst wildfire seasons in the province's history.
- “Leadership has an ethical core, and ethics means not just making good decisions, but leading others in making good decisions.” – Chris MacDonald, Founding Director
- Mike Benteau, president of paint contractors Elite Trade Painting, provides some tips to keep in mind when considering your property’s next paint job.
- Smarter building technology systems are unlocking more meaningful data and providing more solutions than before. Here is WSP's take on this major trend.
- After disaster strikes at a Southern Ontario elementary school, cleanup efforts revolve around ensuring occupant safety and providing community service
Upcoming EventsMore Upcoming Events
The Buildings Show
Wednesday, November 28, 2018 to Friday, November 30, 2018
Toronto, Metro Toronto Convention Centre