Alate Partners has formed an advisory board of real estate developers, owners and operators that will help the company identify and scale the most promising smart real estate solutions.
Alate, which was formed from a partnership between Relay Ventures, Dream Unlimited and Dream Office in 2018, is focused on accelerating the growth of technologies that enhance how real estate is designed, built and managed. The advisory board was created to better understand the needs of real estate owners, operators, builders and customers.
“Real estate companies continue to look for ways to incorporate technology that improves their operations and provides a better experience for those living and working in their properties. This newly formed advisory board of industry experts will come together to share their collective knowledge and accelerate the growth of real estate technology companies,” said Courtney Cooper, director of corporate development at Alate Partners, in a press release. “Advisory board members will also have access to some of the most innovative entrepreneurs and solutions, and gain early insight into the latest trends and technologies shaping the future of real estate.”
Alate tapped nine industry leaders that represent a diverse group of commercial and residential real estate and software companies with expertise in investment, development, asset management, operations, leasing and technology. They include:
- Mike Abramsky, former president, Argus Software
- Subhi Alsayed, vice president, sustainable development, Mattamy
- Tim Aubrey, executive vice president, customer, product and innovation, Great Gulf
- Jeff Hull, president, Hullmark Development
- Jonathan Fleischer, executive vice president, operations, CAPREIT
- Stuart Lombard, chief executive officer, ecobee
- Sean Menkes, development manager, commercial, Menkes
- Aliyah Mohamed, managing director, investment banking, real estate, TD Securities
- Jonathan Pearce, executive vice president, leasing, Ivanhoé Cambridge
“Alate’s advisors and partners are some of the largest and most innovative home builders and landlords in the country,” added John Albright, co-founder and managing partner at Relay Ventures. “Their deep industry expertise and relationships provide tremendous value to the entrepreneurs we work with and can help them achieve more rapid growth.”