Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (Billy Bishop Airport) in Toronto has ranked fourth worldwide in the Condé Nast Traveler 2016 Readers’ Choice Awards, voted on by more than 300,000 travellers.
Billy Bishop Airport was the only one in Canada listed in the Top 10 International Airport category, and was ranked behind airports in Singapore, Seoul, South Korea, and Doha, Qatar.
“From our excellent customer service, to the award-winning airlines that fly from our airport to more than 20 destinations, to amenities such as the pedestrian tunnel, shuttle service, full-service lounges, proximity to downtown and shorter lines, our airport is recognized as a world-class facility by the 2.5 million passengers who travel through our doors each year and as an important international gateway for the city of Toronto,” said Geoffrey Wilson, chief executive officer of PortsToronto and owner and operator of Billy Bishop Airport.
The Condé Nast Readers’ Choice Awards is the third international passenger-driven award won by Billy Bishop Airport in 2016.
Condé Nast Readers’ Choice Awards Top 10 International Airports
- Singapore (SIN) Singapore, Singapore
- Seoul Incheon (ICN) Seoul, South Korea
- Doha (DOH) Doha, Qatar
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (YTZ) Toronto, Canada
- Dubai (DXB) Dubai, UAE
- Hong Kong (HKG) Hong Kong, China
- Copenhagen (CPH) Copenhagen, Denmark
- 8 Tokyo Haneda (HND) Tokyo, Japan
- 9 Helsinki (HEL) Helsinki, Finland
- 10 Zurich (ZRH) Zurich, Switzerland