Tim Bristow, senior vice president office practice group, Colliers International, discusses the many ways in which an older office building can be updated to meet the expectations of a multitude of generations. From amenities and communal space, to individual work stations and the overall functionality, Bristow explores the changing face of office space.
- The electric vehicle (EV) revolution is here; and with it, a demand for property stakeholders to accommodate a growing volume of plugged-in commuters.
- Keeping tenants happy, buildings occupied, and property values high are top priorities for property management firms. In reality, that’s easier said than done – especially
- Having a stable supply of rental housing is critical to our nation’s housing future. That’s where the Rental Construction Financing Initiative comes in.
- Paul Fritze, a technical engineer and associate at RJC Engineers, provides strategies for saving money and extending the operating life of your building.
- You've approved the plans, printed the pages, and made the official binder. Now that your business continuity and emergency preparations are complete, you can shelve them and forget them until the day disaster strikes. Unless, of course, you actually want to survive an event.
- One of the most important aspects of property management is human resources.
- Even the most seasoned property managers find ethics and good decision-making to be a life-long learning experience in an ever-changing industry.
- For property valuation and leasing, every square foot matters. In order to maximize lease areas or to receive full value when a building is sold,
Upcoming EventsMore Upcoming Events
Clean Buildings Expo
Tuesday, March 26, 2019 to Wednesday, March 27, 2019
Baltimore Convention Center