- Thursday, March 18, 2021The document will combine ASHRAE's and IAPMO’s respective standards to offer complimentary guidance and references.
- Monday, March 15, 2021In preparation for World Water Day, here are five water conservation tips for facility managers and service providers.
- Friday, December 18, 2020Gord Hicks has been recognized for his environmental leadership in real estate, mental health advocacy, and community engagement.
- Tuesday, May 24, 2016Canada Green Building Council president and CEO, Thomas Mueller, outlines the agenda for this year's national conference and exposition.
- Wednesday, April 6, 2016Heritage experts share tips on what to consider in the heritage impact assessment process.
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016The commercial real estate sector's participation in Earth Hour leverages friendly competition to promote the potential for long-term energy savings.
- Thursday, March 31, 2016The commercial real estate sector is primarily an indirect beneficiary of allocations in the 2016-17 federal budget, but the announcement of a pending $2-billion fund to reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions could hold more promise.
- Thursday, March 17, 2016The restoration of an old mill in Elora, Ontario is at the heart of Pearle Hospitality’s ambitious, mixed-use waterfront development project
- Monday, March 14, 2016MOECC's excess soil management policy framework, now up for review, seeks to better align the reuse of excess soil with existing waste regulations.
- Thursday, May 19, 2016BMO Field hosted the celebration of two goals at the TFC’s home opener May 7. One was the completion of the sports venue’s $150-million transformation.
- Thursday, January 21, 2016A building's design influences the operational efficiency waste collection programs, the cost of servicing the programs and diversion rates.
- Friday, February 13, 2015Toronto is the most sustainable city in North America and ranks 12th globally—ahead of other big urban centres like New York and Chicago, but behind