- Thursday, January 19, 2017The Canada Green Building Council (CaGBC) says LEED registered projects in Canada now total more than one billion square feet.
- Monday, January 9, 2017Kohler Signature is the first company in the U.S. to receive LEED v4 Interior Design + Construction: Retail certification.
- Monday, December 5, 2016The WELL Building Standard is aligning with BREEAM to make it easier for projects pursuing both standards.
- Tuesday, May 24, 2016Canada Green Building Council president and CEO, Thomas Mueller, outlines the agenda for this year's national conference and exposition.
- Wednesday, April 6, 2016Heritage experts share tips on what to consider in the heritage impact assessment process.
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016The commercial real estate sector's participation in Earth Hour leverages friendly competition to promote the potential for long-term energy savings.
- Thursday, March 31, 2016The commercial real estate sector is primarily an indirect beneficiary of allocations in the 2016-17 federal budget, but the announcement of a pending $2-billion fund to reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions could hold more promise.
- Thursday, March 17, 2016The restoration of an old mill in Elora, Ontario is at the heart of Pearle Hospitality’s ambitious, mixed-use waterfront development project
- Monday, March 14, 2016MOECC's excess soil management policy framework, now up for review, seeks to better align the reuse of excess soil with existing waste regulations.
- Friday, February 13, 2015Toronto is the most sustainable city in North America and ranks 12th globally—ahead of other big urban centres like New York and Chicago, but behind
- Monday, September 8, 2014Building Integrated Photovoltaics (BIPV) is one of the most promising and elegant ways of producing on site electricity directly from the sun — silently, without environmental harm or pollution, and without depletion of resources.
- Friday, August 1, 2014Duncan McLeod of London-based Studio McLeod reveals new daylighting trends and ways to incorporate light into existing buildings.