The ISSA Show Innovation Awards, an annual program honouring trailblazing companies and innovators in the commercial, institutional, and residential cleaning community, is now open for voting through November 12, 2021.
The program includes four Industry Choice Awards, five Innovation of the Year Award Honorees, and one overall Innovation of the Year Award winner.
The winners will be announced during the ISSA Show North America, November 15–18, 2021 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
“Innovation is what drives the industry forward, and ultimately what helps protect public health and safety by creating cleaner environments,” said ISSA Board President Steve Lewis. “The Innovation Award program honours companies that are addressing today’s challenges through the development of new products and services.”
Distributors, wholesalers, manufacturer representatives, building service contractors, residential cleaners, and in-house service providers can vote for the product they feel has had the most significant impact in the professional cleaning industry. In addition to collecting online votes, a judging panel of industry experts also considers criteria such as sustainability, originality, practicality, and more.
The four winners of the Distributor Choice Award, Residential Cleaning Choice Award, Manufacturer Representative Choice Award, and the Facility Service Provider Choice Award will be announced on Tuesday, November 16 during the Opening Spotlight Speaker. Meanwhile, the five Honoree Awards and the Innovation of the Year Award will be named during the Innovation Award Ceremony on Thursday, November 18 at 1 p.m. in the Innovation Showcase, Booth #266.
The companies and products that are part of the 2021 Innovation Awards Program include:
- Cascades PRO; Tandem® Dispensers – The Cascades PRO Tandem family is a complete collection of no-touch dispensers designed to enhance the hygiene and aesthetics of bathrooms and improve efficiency for custodial staff.
- Clorox®; Turbo Pro™ Disinfectant Cleaner for Sprayer Devices – Clorox Turbo Pro Disinfectant Cleaner for Sprayer Devices is an EPA-registered electrostatic chemistry used to disinfect and sanitize hard and soft surfaces. It is effective in helping prevent the spread of pathogens on surfaces, compatible with sprayer devices and safe for the operators.
- Clorox® Professional Products Co.; Total 360® Electrostatic Sprayer – The Clorox Total 360 System pairs an electrostatic sprayer with a portfolio of Clorox disinfectants and sanitizers to ensure all surfaces—even those hard-to-reach, difficult-to-clean areas—are properly treated. The superior surface coverage helps keep facilities healthier, while also saving time and money.
- Diversey; MoonBeam™3 – MoonBeam3, an ultraviolet-C (UVC) disinfection technology with three pivoting UVC heads, has a rugged design and is extremely portable. This technology provides the ability to easily and correctly apply UVC energy to both horizontal and vertical surfaces for on-demand disinfection in as little as three minutes.
- Ecolab Inc.; Cleaning Verification Program – Ecolab’s Cleaning Verification Program helps provide clearer visibility into the compliance and consistency of your cleaning procedures so you can advance cleaner and safer standards across your locations to assure building occupants, protect your reputation, and grow your business.
- Ecolab Inc.; Peroxide Multi Surface Cleaner and Disinfectant – Ecolab’s Peroxide Multi Surface Cleaner and Disinfectant is an EPA-registered cleaner and disinfectant with a comprehensive claim set that can disinfect surfaces in as fast as three minutes.
- Kimberly-Clark Professional; Scott® 24 Hour Sanitizing Wipes – Scott 24 Hour Sanitizing Wipes are the first wipes on the market to maintain surface sanitization for a full 24 hours, killing 99.9% of bacteria. Scott Wipes clean, sanitize, and disinfect, all while not requiring any rinsing.
- SC Johnson Professional; faciliscan™ – faciliscan is a mobile facility auditing application created to ease the facility cleaning and estimating process by simplifying quality assurance audits, managing performance, and helping build workload estimates.
- SC Johnson Professional; EZ CARE Floor Care System – EZ CARE is a simple, fast, and economical way to maintain flooring. The patent-pending system delivers an efficient floor care system, saving time and labor costs.
- Spartan Chemical Co. Inc.; Profect HP – Profect HP provides rapid disinfection on a variety of hard, non-porous surfaces. Featuring patented, high-speed hydrogen peroxide, Profect HP kills the most common pathogens in 60 seconds.
- Tork®, an Essity brand; Interactive Training for Healthcare – Tork has developed two free interactive training tools to address critical hygiene needs of infection control, healthcare, and environmental services professionals.
For more information and the full list, visit issashow.com/en/industry/innovation-awards-program/cast-your-vote.html