Lemay has announced 13 appointments, including three new senior partners and a new chief operating officer (COO). Additionally, the team has named two new discipline directors, a new associate, and six project directors.
The architecture firm says these appointments demonstrate the deep correlation between the firm’s success and the talent and professional development of team members.
“We want to allow each person to grow in their role and have their skills recognized and put to use,” said Louis T. Lemay, president of Lemay.
The appointments are:
- Amro El Chabti has been appointed as a senior partner, business development, USA & Middle East;
- Jean-François Gagnon has been appointed as a senior partner, design;
- Lucie St-Pierre has been appointed as a senior partner, dites and territory;
- Annie Hotte has been appointed as COO;
- Julia Easto has been appointed as discipline director, interior design;
- Audrey Girard has been appointed partner and continues her role as discipline director of urban planning and design;
- Marie-Eve Parent has been appointed discipline director, landscape architecture.
In addition, Julie Cicciarello, Georges Dakak, Julia Easto, Aslam Kassam, Marc-André Lemaire Perreault and Khaled Sleiman have been named project directors.
Lemay continues to grow its team with numerous positions available in its five Canadian offices.