Attendee registration is now open for ISSA Show North America 2021, which will take place in person at the Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC) in Las Vegas, November 15-18.
Featuring more than 500 exhibitors and 65-plus educational sessions, ISSA Show North America will welcome the professional cleaning industry for top-tier education, networking, commercial opportunities to grow business, and to showcase the latest innovative products and solutions.
This year’s event will be hosted in the newly expanded West Hall of LVCC, which earned GBAC STAR Facility Accreditation in August 2020 for its cleaning, disinfection and infection prevention protocols and procedures. Additionally, the event’s official cleaning provider, United Services, is a GBAC STAR-accredited service contractor.
“We are beyond excited to welcome back our audience to the first large-scale face-to-face event in almost two years,” said Informa Markets Group Director Lindsay Roberts. “With an elevated sense of importance around cleaning and its positive impact on human health and wellness, there is pent-up demand and excitement building for this year’s show. We’re so grateful for the loyalty over the last 18 months from our partners, exhibitors, and sponsors, and look forward to delivering an incredible and safe experience.”
All registrants have three registration options this year to make the most out of the event:
- The All-Access Pass — This provides access to the exhibit hall plus more than 65 education sessions, invitation-only networking events, the Lunch and Learn, Welcome Reception, Attendee Orientation, Opening Spotlight Speaker, Spotlight Power Panel, and more.
- The IEHA All-Access Red Carpet Pass—provides all features of the All-Access Pass, plus the IEHA Welcome Reception, the IEHA Luncheon, and the IEHA Membership Meeting & Awards Luncheon.
- Expo Only Badge — includes access to exhibits during show floor hours, November 16-18, and all education opportunities hosted on the show floor.
In celebration of the 2021 show, ISSA Show North America is offering special pre-registration pricing on the All-Access Pass through September 1. ISSA Members can get the All-Access Pass for US$180, the IEHA All-Access Red Carpet Pass for $399, and the Expo Pass complimentary.
Continued growth for education sessions, certifications, and workshops
ISSA Show North America features a top-tier, extensive educational conference program including 65-plus sessions hosted November 15-18 in eight different curated tracks catering to specific industry segments. In addition, ISSA will host eight workshops, some of which grant certifications for attendees upon completing the course. The program also will feature a Spotlight Lunch and Learn, Opening Spotlight Speaker, and Spotlight Power Panel.
“The conference program covers many other critical areas in addition to the tracks,” stated ISSA Vice President of Sales, Trade Shows, and Media Kim Althoff. “To date, we have eight certifications and workshops on the schedule spanning all four days of the event.”
Additional show offerings
The 2021 show offers additional special attractions and event features to fit attendees’ needs, including:
- Networking events to establish real connections, build new business relationships, and share best practices with thousands of industry peers. Events include the Welcome Reception, Happy Hours, Networking Breaks, Lunch and Learn, Attendee Orientation, Evening Roundtables, Canada Night Social Event, ISSA Hygieia Network Awards Reception, the ISSA Business Meeting and Awards Luncheon, and more.
- Numerous pavilions on the show floor for specific specialties and similar exhibitors:
- Building Service Contractors Association International (BSCAI) Pavilion
- First-Time Exhibitor Pavilion
- Innovation Showcase
- International Pavilion
- Italian Pavilion
- Meeting Hubs
- Residential Cleaning Pavilion
- Specialty Cleaning and Restoration Pavilion
- Show Floor Education Theaters that dive into topics most important to a successful business:
- Solve for X – Booth W7635
- Innovation Showcase & Theater – Booth W266
- Specialty Cleaning & Restoration Theater – Booth W6729
The Innovation Awards program returns
Over the past 12 years, the Innovation Awards Program has empowered exhibitors and attendees to connect, educate, and network on the newest solutions to challenges faced by industry professionals. In a newly envisioned program, featured products and services are eligible to win one of five Innovation of the Year Honoree Awards and the prestigious Innovation of the Year Award, announced in-person at the show.
For the 13th consecutive year, The Building Service Contractors Association International (BSCAI) and its 2021 Contracting Success Conference will co-locate with the annual ISSA Show North America in Las Vegas.
Additionally, ISSA Show North America welcomes the newly expanded program and track, K-12 & Higher Education Track (formerly Green Clean Schools track), presented by Healthy Green Schools & Colleges, which focuses on sustainable facilities management in schools and universities nationwide.
“ISSA Show North America Las Vegas will be the culmination of our ongoing efforts at ISSA to raise the global voice of cleaning,” commented ISSA Media Editorial Director Jeff Cross. “Quality publications are a vital ingredient at this high-end event.”
“All eyes are on the cleaning world in the wake of the pandemic,” said ISSA Executive Director John Barrett. “We look forward to welcoming industry professionals from across the globe to connect, network, and further enhance their knowledge of cleaning for public health and safety.”
Register today at issashow.com/register.