As ISSA Show North America’s Virtual Experience this month, attendees and exhibitors from around the world convened during the Innovation Program Awards & Closing Entertainment Session.
The Innovation Awards Program serves as the primary product and service accelerator platform for pioneers in the commercial, institutional, and residential cleaning industry. Every year, companies participating in the ISSA Show unveil their most innovative products or services to the global cleaning industry. These progressive solutions address key challenges industry professionals are trying to solve in their daily operations.
The 2020 edition of the Innovation Program featured 18 groundbreaking products and service solutions from all areas of the industries. Entries were new products and services from top manufacturers and suppliers throughout the cleaning industry organized into five categories:
- Cleaning Agents
- Services and Technology
- Supplies and Accessories
Voting for the 2020 Innovation Awards Program took place online from September 1 to November 18, allowing the worldwide cleaning industry to cast their vote virtually from anywhere. The criteria that were taken into consideration included:
Innovation of the Year Award
The 2020 Innovation of the Year Award Winner was TASKI® IntelliSpray for swingo® by Diversey.
- Dispensers: HyTech Ocean by Sofidel
- Cleaning Agents: Botanical Disinfectants (Kitchen, Bathroom and Wipes) by Seventh Generation Professional, a Unilever Brand
“Congratulations to Diversey for winning this prestigious award amongst many amazing innovation entries”, said ISSA Show North America Show Director Amie Gonzalez. “The mission of the ISSA Show North America is to change the way the world views cleaning and we are proud to provide the stage for the Innovation Awards Program as well as congratulate the five category award winners, the honourable mention recipients and the Innovation of the Year Award winner – Diversey.”
Innovation category award winners
- Cleaning Agents: Botanical Disinfectants by Seventh Generation Professional, a Unilever Brand
- Dispensers: Tork PeakServe® Recessed Cabinet Adapters by Tork, an Essity brand
- Equipment: TASKI® IntelliSpray for swingo® by Diversey
- Services and Technology: Silver Defender Antimicrobial Protected Films
- Supplies and Accessories: OmniClean by Unger Enterprises LLC
The Innovation Category Award Winners, Honourable Mentions, and Innovation of the Year Award Winner will join the Innovation Hall of Fame winners. The complete list of entries in the 2020 Innovation Program is available online at vote.issa.com/contest.