The global industrial floor scrubbers market is estimated to surpass a valuation of C$3.7 billion (US$2.9 billion) by the end of 2020, boosted by the COVID-19 pandemic, according to a new report.
Global market research firm Fact.MR’s data suggests the industry is likely to continue to gain traction during the coronavirus outbreak. The market has benefited from the strict implementation of health and safety rules, as well as increased demand for industrial floor scrubbers in the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries. However, reduced demand from the foodservice and manufacturing sectors due to lockdown restrictions will limit growth in 2020.
The market is likely to reflect fast growth throughout the forecast period between 2020 and 2030, supported by the incorporation of automation/robotics technology in product offerings for applications, not only in healthcare, but also in manufacturing, food, and retail sectors.
Market players in the industrial floor scrubber market are focused on product launches, strategic collaborations in the industry, and long-term contracts with major end-user businesses. Also, manufacturers are also looking to leverage the short-term increase in demand during the COVID-19 pandemic to bolster sales and revenue. The competitive landscape of the industrial floor scrubber market has been defined by efforts by manufacturers towards strategic collaborations and product launches for sustainable revenue streams.
- The global industrial floor scrubbers market reached a valuation of US$3.1 billion in 2019 and is expected to grow at over 8% CAGR through 2030.
- Walk-behind industrial floor scrubbers are anticipated to retain a higher market share through 2030.
- On the basis of application, manufacturing and warehousing sector applications will reflect higher demand.
- North America remains a leading regional market for industrial floor scrubbers
- With higher demand from the healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors during the coronavirus pandemic, the industrial floor scrubbers market will experience steady growth.
Product launch and strategic collaborations gain traction
Major players in the industrial floor scrubbers market are Hako Gmbh, Polivac International Pvt. Ltd., Alfred Kärcher SE & Co. KG, Dulevo International S.p.A., Truvox International, Nilfisk A/S, Amano Corporation, Diversey Inc., Numatic International Ltd., and Hefei Gaomei Cleaning Equipment Co. Ltd. The market is moderately fragmented, characterized by regional and local players.