The BOMA BC Awards of Excellence gala was held on May 18, 2017, at the Fairmont Waterfront Hotel in downtown Vancouver.
The event showcased a full range of awards: TOBY (The Outstanding Building of the Year); PINNACLES (for suppliers); Tenant Improvement of the Year; health and safety and outstanding volunteer.
This year’s winners are:
- TOBY Award – 500,000 to 1 million square feet:
Bentall 5, managed by Bentall Kennedy (Canada) LP
- TOBY Award – 100,000 to 249,999 square feet:
980 Howe, managed by Manulife Financial Real Estate
- TOBY Award – mixed use: 725 Granville, managed by Cadillac Fairview Corporation
- PINNACLE Award – Innovation: TurnLeaf Consulting Inc. for their Green Office Tool
- PINNACLE Award – Customer Service: Oxford Properties Group
- Tenant Improvement of the Year Award: Oxford Properties Group
- Health & Safety Award: Johnson Controls
- Outstanding Volunteer of the Year: Leigh Elliott